All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
318 20th Street, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location, Friendly Staff"
The hotel is at a great location. It's close to the beach, nightlife, restaurants, and shopping. We got a complimentary upgrade to a junior suite which was great. It was easy to control the temperature. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. I would definitely stay here again. Last, the free aiport shuttle was a great convenience as well.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Lucky day! Doesn't always happen with the upgrade but so glad you enjoyed it and that it made a memorable impact for you! We look forward to continuing that tradition of excellence on your next stay!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Sylvia, 23
"living large. Enjoyed every minute"
We did not have a long stay unfortunately. They have shuttle service from the airport. We got there around 11am it was to early for check in they kept our bags and we went off to enjoy the day. Boy did we. South Beach is fun. We got back to the hotel and the check in staff was amazing.She said that since we came earlier in the day and there was space available they upgraded our room to a suite free of charge. It was beautiful and spacious. we checked out the next day. Very little time, but enjoyed every minute of it.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Lucky day cynthia! Doesn't always happen with the upgrade but so glad you enjoyed it and that it made a memorable impact for you! We look forward to continuing that tradition of excellence on your next stay!
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
cynthia
"Pretty nice"
Small rooms, fairly hip decor, awkward layout, very long lines at front desk every time, valet situation is very strange
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Hello there and thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad to know that the time you spent with us was enjoyable, despite a few minor setbacks. I will definitely make sure to pass your feedback onto our management team. Once again thank you for sharing yours!
6 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Great place, retro ambiance, good price
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Wow! What an outstanding review, david! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
david
"Misadvertised"
The hotel should not bill itself as 4 star hotel. That is Motel 6.
4 night trip Apr 26, 2015
"Wonderful time in South Beach"
We got to the hotel, upon check-in, they upgraded us to a beautiful and very comfortable suite. They understand hospitality at The Riveria Hotel. They went above and beyond to make us comfortable. Four stars!
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Thank you for your feedback and wonderful rating Kathy. I’m glad you received the upgraded suite! It must have been your lucky day! I am happy to hear our staff was more then accommodating to you. We strive for excellent customer service and would like nothing less for our guests. So I am so happy to hear that our staff were doing their job by making your stay as pleasant as possible.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Nice but tight."
The staff was professional and courteous. The room was super small with nowhere to sit but on the bed. There was no table for writing or to set a snack upon, or to perform any kind of work.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Hello there and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! Our team all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a great time! Our rooms are typically small, but we offer larger rooms for those guests who need more space. We offer rooms that have a desk where our business people can work on. :)
2 night trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great location for Art Deco tour of SOBE"
Very nice staff. Good music Moreno's but food not so good. Would have liked a small warmer for tea water in the room. The pool not very comfortable. Had to carry drinks from lobby. Floating mats in pool full of slime. Charming building.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! Our team all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a fantastic time! I will make sure to share your comment regarding the food at Moreno's to the General Manager. I will also share your feedback regarding the pool floats to the Director of Housekeeping! We wish to have you stay with us again in the future!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"No AC in room during hot and humid weather"
Stayed at this Hotel because of the location and proximity to our business meetings. The air conditioning did not work in both of the rooms we booked. It was very warm and humid in Miami during our stay. This made for a very uncomfortable nights stay! When we advised the hotel staff of the issue they said they had received numerous complaints about the situation in other rooms as well. They did not offer any discount or rebate for our inconvenience. Since they are in the service industry I found this to be a very poor choice given the circumstances.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Thank you for leaving us your feedback Kevin! It’s due to our previous customers feedback that we are able to work on making any necessary improvements to our hotel service and accommodations. I have noted your unfortunate experience with the AC unit at the time of your stay and have worked on getting the issue fixed. We also strive for great customer service so it pains me to hear of your less then great experience with our staff. We would love to see you back again so we can provide you with a more pleasurable stay!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Value Gem in South Beach"
This is a little gem of a deal in the ridiculously overpriced S. Beach area where most hotels seem run down and sad. The location is excellent, it wasn't too loud, it had a modern flair and the restaurant was cute. Service is excellent and the staff was friendly. The only issue I had was that my room was tiny.. i mean tiny.. with not much of a window so it felt claustrophobic.. just make sure you ask for a bigger room - or ones with a balcony. Great value
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Good stay"
Overall a good stay. Check in/out and valet parking are a little hectic, but that is more of a result of the location and not the staff.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Good Evening Patrick, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, regarding your recent experience. We apologize that you had an issue with checking in and out, and an issue with the valet parking. I wish that you could have been more descriptive. We are always working to improve our service and product, and with the guests constructive feedback we are able to. We hope to have you stay with us again!
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Patrick
"Worst hotel stay"
Don't plan to stay here unless you love rude hotel staff and flies running around the bathroom in morning as soon as you wake up. They do nothing to accommodate you which is awful. Had better service at other places lesser than this one. Never again.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Thank you for your honest feedback Luis! We apologize for your less then five star experience with us. We focus on excellent housekeeping and customer service so your experience is disappointing to hear. I will be sure to take note of this and bring this tour staff’s attention. I hope you will come back again so we can be sure to give you a better experience here at the Riviera Hotel.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Luis
"Great hotel just 2 blocks from beach!"
Must say, I was unsure because 1st impression started with missing the hotel shuttle. Well, more like, not if it ever showed up. Saw every other shuttle passing by, except for ours. Fyi, go to level 2, door 26! And it comes on the hour (though I think it needs to come more often!). Once we arrived at hotel, check in took way too long-15 minutes of waiting! And then, my room wasn't ready yet? Check in is at 3pm, it's almost 5pm (because I had to wait for the 4pm shuttle!). I was about to go lose it, but wait, room upgrade, you say? Yes, please! We were upgraded to a suite because of the long wait. And all was well! Walking distance from the lovely beach. Lincoln Mall is also a nice walk away. Great restaurants nearby too. Highly recommended.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Good Evening and thank you for your honest feedback! We are sorry that the beginning of your stay was not a hassle-free one! The shuttle does run on a schedule. Sometimes it can run late due to unexpected traffic or accidents. We do the best that we can to pick up and drop off guests on time. I am stoked that you were given an upgrade, and slowly after that things started to look up. :) We would love to have you stay with us again in the future!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Vanessa
"You can do a lot better"
When I arrived ay the hotel they didn't Have my Room (the Room I has reserved and paid for in advance, and they gave me another One (much smaller) and even tried to make me think I was wrong. People at the front desk don't care. The cleaning of the Room was very bad. There is a lot of noise. And the worst problem is the valet Service. They tell you to call to reception in advance, but usually they don't answer, and even If they do, on weekends, they take up to 45 minutes to get your car.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Hello there and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am terribly sorry to read that your time here at Riviera was not a 5 star one! We strive to provide outstanding service to all of our guests, so it pains us to read that is not what you were given! I will definitely make sure that these points are brought to the General Managers attention! We advise guests to request for their cars 30-45 minutes prior to needing it, on weekdays and weekends as well.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Diego
"Oasis off the main strip"
I stayed during WMC 2015. I saw some great reviews about this hotel and they were accurate. It's a nice venue thats off the main strip. The beauty is that one can relax in a less hectic environment and not have throngs and noise passing by at all hours. the rooms were clem and well appointed and the service was great. Special thanks to David at the front desk who arranged our departing taxi. I'll be back
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Wow! What an outstanding review, Mark! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. David is one of our guests favorites, I will make sure that he is aware of your kind praise! See you soon!
"Daycationer"
PM.... Staff needs customer service class. Great hotel, location, interior... But poor staff... Ruined it. My 10th stay within the past 10 months.. Hotel consistently awesome. Staff consistently lacks any customer service. Guest before me checking in late night. They could not find his reservation, 2 attendees, both stared at customer while he used his personal phone to try to resolve issue, no assistance from attendee. Neither attempted to get me check in for 30 min. While the discussed other employees leaving ink in printer empty.. Finally the female attendee checked me in.. Here's the worst into a room she called an up grade which turned out to be a room for one with special needs (handicap)... Hated the room and the stay. I'm A local who Adventures in my beautiful city. For this experience I would have been better off at home or at a motel..
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Thank you for your great rating despite your less then stellar experience with our staff. I will certainly make sure that our General Manager speak to our staff regarding your feedback. And thank you for staying with us on multiple occasions. We value you as a guest and look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Daycationer
"So loud!!"
The hotel was so loud it felt like people were in the room with you - I had hotel staff walk in our room as we were changing without knocking to let us know the elevator was now working- so horrible!!
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Hello there and thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am terribly sorry that your time spent with us was not a 5 star one! It is completely unacceptable that our staff goes into the room without permission from the guest! I will definitely make sure that everyone is aware that this is not permitted at all.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Nice hotel and very convenient. Wish room was a tad bit bigger.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Hello there and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the time you spent with us! Come back again soon!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Jay
"Very Noisy!!!"
The hotel has great modern rooms and a very comfortable bed. We only stayed for one night and everything was good except for the noise level from both inside the hotel/restaurant and from outside (20th street /Collins Avenue). Room has wooden floors and you can hear the upstair guests walking and moving stuff around something you don't expect from a 4 star hotel. We couldn't sleep whole night because of noise and to add to our misery someone banged our door at 5 in the morning which was of course not hotel's fault but just added to our nightmare. Sad part is when I gave my feedback to the front desk, they don't seem to care and the response was that we have live music in our restaurant daily (it's only till 10 pm) and there is a club around the corner (club is on Collins Ave) and quite far. I would understand their argument if it was a $100 night motel but not for hotel of this status and wish they had shown little bit more understanding of the problem/feedback.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Hello there Maneesh, Thank you for the time you took to provide us with your honest feedback! We would like to apologize that the time you spent here with us was not a 5 star one! I see that you were inconvenienced by the noise. We strive to provide our guests with outstanding service, so it truly pains us to read that is not what you experienced! We wish that you would provide us with a second chance in the future. We would love to prove to you that we are capable of providing you with a fantastic time!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Maneesh
Was a wonderful hotel and I would highly recommend it to any one. Only a block from the beach. Very Very nice and has a shuttle to the airport.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Lovely hotel close to beach and shoping on Lincoln"
Beautiful hotel.. Helpful staff. Would stay here again and again. The pool area was gorgeous the hotel on a whole had a great ambiance.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
There is nothing better then a 5 star review marii!! Thank you so much for taking your time to share it with us! We are stoked that you enjoyed the time you spent here at Riviera! We would love to have you stay with us again, sooner then later!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
marii
"Fantasic experience! Great people."
The Riviera at South Beach was amazing. The staff was friendly and helpful. Amaury always had a smile and eager to help. Gabriel was a pleasure and took good care of us at Moreno's bar and restaurant. Food was good, location was fantastic. Everything was clean. If there's anything I would say needed a little more TLC, it would be the stairs. But everything else was top notch. We will definitely stay at the Riviera South Beach when we visit Florida again.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Thank you for your recent visit to Riviera, and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from Amaury and Gabriel. They are indeed rock stars and they are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.
4 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
lisa
"Hidden jewel"
Excellent and beautiful place to stay, tucked away in south beach.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Wow! What an outstanding review! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice hotel and nice location"
Nice hotel and room but strange layout (no hand basin in bathroom, have to leave toilet and walk to entry door to wash hands). Staff were nice, but very slow. They play live music in the courtyard, which was actually really good, but once in your room you could hear it quite loudly.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
You are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"A slice of heaven in the middle of paradise..."
This was an extra long weekend stay for my best friend and I. All of the staff we encountered throughout our stay was upbeat, friendly and helpful. On our first day heading out of the room for the day, we realized that we had left a $100 bill on the desk instead of putting it into my purse before we left. Was nervous the whole day about whether it would be there after the room was cleaned, but returned to the room, which had been cleaned, but the $100 bill was still left on the desk. To me, that says a lot about the character of the employees. The location was convenient to all the South Beach favs, Lincoln Rd shopping, the clubs on Washington, the beach and beach walk are all pretty much walking distance. Ocean Ave (Mango's, the Clevelander) are about a $6 cab ride if you're going at night and don't want to walk. The rooftop pool is nice, with a large area for chaise lounges and a "cabana boy" lol who is attentive and delivers fresh ice water to hydrate you.... The on site Cuban courtyard restaurant plays live music and has a great atmosphere. Will definitely stay here again...
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
There is nothing that we love to read more then a 5 star review Lisa!!! We are stoked that your time spent with us was such a fantastic one! The housekeepers that we have working here, have been with the company for years. They always turn in the items that guests have left behind, whether it be money, jewelry, electronics, etc. We are tucked away in a quiet residential neighborhood, just blocks from all the hottest spots. We would love to welcome you back, sooner then later!
4 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Trip with Friends"
First Night was noisy Teen we becom a other room.......Perfect
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Good Afternoon ROGER, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am terribly sorry that you experienced noise from the other room. If we were aware of this, we would have sent the security guard up to resolve this immediately!
1 night trip with friends Feb 4, 2015
ROGER
"Great location, bathroom is awful!"
Stayed for 3 nights. Overall, very edgy and complimentary happy hour was great - the bartender does not skimp out! However, the restaurant food was not good, you're better off going off-site for food after or before happy hour. BAD: Didn't use the pool because the water was cold and didn't feel heated. With regards to the bathroom, we stayed in a one bedroom with a king. The sink was outside the toilet/shower room, which was not good. Further, the toilet door faces the bed and it was a glass door. Had to use a bathrobe to cover the glass because that is just awkward. Do not book this room if you are heavier set, you will not be able to maneuver around in the shower/toilet room when you try to open the door. There is also no door on the shower, so instead of enjoying my showers I was concerned about all the water coming out and going on the floor. Depends on who you get at reception, some people are very rude/uninterested while others are nice. But it is a hit or miss. GOOD: The beach is a 2 minute walk, which was really close and worth saving some money. Ocean and Collins are both very close, so getting to restaurants and shopping is easy. There is also a city bike rental rack about 2 minutes walk on Washington, which was a great.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Good Day and thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the cocktail hour from 7-8PM. It's a fun filled time all the time, and a great way to start off the night! I am sorry that you did not like the layout of the bathroom. If we were aware of this while you were in house, we would have moved you to another room immediately! We are tucked away in a quiet residential neighborhood, just blocks from all the hottest spots. We hope that you would come back to give us another chance again in the future!
3 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2015
"Ok for the price."
If you have to be near the beach, near colins, and ocean drive and cannot afford $400 a night then this hotel is for you. But as the saying goes you get what you pay for. Check in was painfully slow. Front desk girls were a bit unattentive. The room is small and awkwardly designed and decorated. Two light fixtures in our room didnt work which left us with a painfully dark room. The ceiling is concrete which i think was part of the decor but unded up looking cheap and unfinished. Walls are thin and you can hear every word from fellow hotel goers during the night. Absolutley no parking any where near this place other than a parking garage which is $35 a day but is across the street. Wifi worked well. Hotel is literally 1.5 blocks away from the beach and half a block from colins ave which is where everything is at. Again, for the price the place is not bad. Solid C+ maybe a B.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
I had a great time and the staff was very very helpful.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Felix
"Perfect hotel when visiting the convention center"
Chic hotel located very close to the Convention Center. The hotel captures the vibe of South Beach very well. The rooms were clean and comfortable but somewhat small, which was ok. The staff was top notch and professional. The hotel has a bar on the property which is fun but it is also an issue since the band plays until approximately 10pm and you can hear the music from your room. Request a room that is not located near the courtyard because of the music. This is a hotel I will book again because I can walk to the convention center and to the beach within 5 minutes.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Expensive!"
Of the beaten path with nowhere close to eat and the bar is so over priced it was not even funny.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Good Evening and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We are tucked away in a quiet residential neighborhood, just blocks from all the hottest spots. I am sorry that you found the bar prices to be expensive. Our prices are average for South Beach.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"One night stay"
My wife and I stayed for a night in south beach. I was at a business meeting so i called the hotel to have them let her check in for us. They took her name down and said she could check in but when she got there they didn't have her name so I had to call again. A minor inconvenience. We booked last minute so we got a room by the elevator and it was very loud in the morning. The room was great. Mattress was excellent. Room was extremely clean. Except for the location of our room and the minor inconvenience of checking in this hotel is very good.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Hello there george, Thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback with us! I am terribly sorry to read about the inconvenience you experienced with having your wife's name on the list. I will make sure to speak with the front desk team about this, to make sure that it doesn't happen again! I am stoked that you were content with the cleanliness of the room, and the comfy mattress! The next time you stay with us, we will make sure that your room is not near the elevator!
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
george
"2 blocks to the beach , clean"
close to everything ,clean new old feeling small but nice rooms ,no view we were overlooking the patio bar and seen nothing but a giant palm that literally covered the whole window ,no need for curtains with those things...check in was fast checkout painfully slow...valet is expensive $35 but u have no choice...valet is helpful and nice but take forever to get your car (20-30 minutes) they say to call ahead so its ready but noone answered our repeated calls so we went down and waited...i would stay again ,bar is fun rooftop pool they try to be helpful and make it a nice experience but the front desk just seems disorganized but overall very nice
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
cheese
"overall stay was ok"
hotel staff has a terrible service never brings anything you ask in a timely manner. Such as a car to bring out before you go down stairs.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
michele
"Great boutique hotel close to everything"
My room was better than expected with dark hardwood floors and terrific bed and shower. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to any questions that I had. Very close to Lincoln Road where there are great shops. Also short 5 min walk to the beach. Nice pool and tanning area on the roof and engaging bar area street level. I would highly recommend to anyone traveling looking for a greet experience at a reasonable price. I will definitely come back! CL
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
craig
"Good stay, nice staff"
Had a nice stay for work-- had a business trip at the Convention Center that I go to every year. This was one on my favorite hotel stays in the area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I wound up using the free shuttle too and from the airport. There are free beach chairs/umbrellas for guests to use on South Beach too, which was nice. The food at Morelos was pretty good. Overall had a nice stay. It was a little pricey, but everything is pricey in South Beach.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Hello there and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! We are delighted to read about the positive time you had with us! Our team all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a great time! I see that you were able to take advantage of the lovely amenities that we provide. Come and stay with us again in the future!
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great place"
Very clean and comfortable
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Great sexy boutique hotel. Very courteous and accommodating.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Chic hotel in South Beach"
Clean, modern and trendy hotel right in the heart of South Beach. The room I stayed in was very nice with fun artwork and designs. Probably the best part was the restaurant/bar located right inside the hotel. The hotel also has dozens of other great restaurants all within walking distance and the beach is under 5 minutes away. I highly recommend this place.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"The BEST Hotel Experience!!!!"
My friend and I stayed here while running the Miami Marathon. This hotel is FABULOUS! It isn't just a regular cookie-cutter hotel. The ambiance was very relaxed and kind of sexy. Very adult! Very chic! And this hotel had a live band every night....and the bands were good. This is the first place I've ever stayed and didn't turn on the tv one time! The music was latin/jazz/smooth....we even got up in our room and danced. We will be staying here our next marathon in Miami.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Ryan, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Ryan
Overall a very bad experience. The rooms had issues which the staff never attended to. The valet service is very slow.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"riviera"
Stay was pleasant. Some of the Front desk staff were unprofessional but other than that there were no problems.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"GOOD"
WE HAD A GREAT TIME.......
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Your review is simply amazing ROGER!! Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! We would love to welcome you back again soon!!
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
ROGER
"Awful place"
Mostly a very bad experience. Hotel is all about making a buck, no effort made for guest comfort. Very expensive valet parking. We self parked near the convention center instead. Slow, unfriendly check in. Room was poorly laid out, and every surface already occupied. Nowhere to put my suitcase but a chair. Cold tile floor. Bedside tables were small and already filled with lamps etc. Had to unplug a lamp to charge my phone. Nowhere to put my stuff in the bathroom. No counter space at all. Refrigerator was packed with for-sale beverages, nowhere to put my stuff. Dresser top was cluttered with snacks for sale, nowhere to put my stuff. Could hear the lounge singer in the hotel cafe singing for hours. Because why would we want it to be quiet to sleep in our hotel room? But the WORST was the bed. It was like sleeping on a limp sponge. So uncomfortable. Lots of street noise. Just an awful place. I might have mentioned some of my complaints to the desk clerk the next morning, as my husband was loading our double parked car out front, but the clerk was too busy chatting to be bothered with a hotel guest. So we left. Hated it. Really hated it.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Rita
"K"
No comment. I've stayed in better in the miami beach area.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Hotel has everything you need for: Great location close to the beach and Lincoln Road, average prices when other hotels around are quite pricey, valet parking, rooms very clean and friendly staff. Highly recommended, will definately stay again when I come back to Miami.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
ALONPAC
"Nice Find"
The hotel was quaint with an old Miami style. Within walking distance to all amenities.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Ralphie
"don't expect too much"
When I arrived there, the lady at the front desk was extremely rude. Then while checking me in, she got distracted by a conversation and stood there staring rather than checking me in. The outside of the hotel is beat up and its not in the best of neighborhoods. I was very worried about my bikes on the car. Also, I got home and I noticed I'm covered in bites. I don't know if its bed bugs or something else but I sure am concerned. Hopefully, its not bed bug bites. The room itself was nice but just a heads up, the bathroom door is see through and so you can see in. Don't go with a friend here. For what I had paid, I was disappointed but maybe who ever is reading this has a better experience.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
val
"Great hotel for 4 in South Beach"
Great hotel with Huge rooms, bathroom, and kitchen. Very dark, black walls. Very South beach. Nice people. Not on the beach but only a block away. Negative was the valet - took forever to get the car parked. Everything else was great!
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Hello Lisa, We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am stoked that you enjoyed the time you spent here with us! We advise guests to request for their vehicles 30-45 minutes prior to them needing it. Sometimes there is a high demand for cars, and it can take longer for the guest to get their car.
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Quick Stay On The Way To Our Honeymoon"
Great stay here! The only issue was a slow check-in. It looks like they need to upgrade some technology to speed up the process. Other than that it was great.
Response by Riviera Suites South Beach
Hello there Thomas, We would like to thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us and all of our future guests! I am terribly sorry that the check in process took longer then expected. We were having some issues with our system, and working the best that we could to work under those circumstances. We would love to have you stay with us again in the future!
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015