All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
Muze Yolu No. 24, Goreme, Nevsehir, Nevsehir, 50180, Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good price, good location."
The room was comfortable and had a great location in the middle of the village. Restaurants and shops are all in walking distance. Breakfast was mediocre and the hotel was very loud and creaky at night. The room was a little dingy with the wall outlets coming out of the wall and the bathroom didnt seem finished, but for the price this was understandable.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"The Staff, Location, and Affordable"
The room was clean and well kept, but it looks outdated yet new. There is no A/C, mini-fridge, and other amenities associated with a hotel. However, this hotel meets my needs perfectly since I visited in late April 2014 and the weather was not too hot. The hotel is located in the middle of town and easy to walk everywhere. The front staff was very friendly, helpful, and always smile at all hours. If you need a clean room to sleep, I highly recommended this place when you are in Cappacodia.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2014
TC
"Great value for your money"
Facilities are basic but with hot shows, wifi signals are very weak. However, can;t complain too much given the location and cost.
3 night business trip Nov 23, 2013
vincewy
"Our getaway to Turkey"
The hotel was very nice and the service was the best in recent memory . A simple breakfast was served in the morning and the staff did everything possible to make the stay enjoyable. Service and quality are easy five stars and this is not given lightly.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2013
"Almost perfect!"
I think this hotel is probably the best mid-price hotel in the town of Goreme. The rooms are made everyday, sparking clean, and comfortable. Moreover, the staff are always making efforts to satisfy guests.The hotel has been recently renovated and well equipped. It is located just close to the bis terminal (otogar) and easy to find.
4 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"in the city center"
it was a pleasant experience, but do not expect too much
Response by Blue Moon Motel
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
aysel
"Lovely owner, not very comfortable"
The Blue Moon owner was extremely nice and hospitable. He even drove me to a nearby town when he found out that I wanted to explore. However, the wifi did not work in my room (although the owner offered multiple times to let me move to a new room if I wanted) and the beds were not very comfortable. It was also quite warm and there was significant noise from the street. However, that seemed to be a one off occasion as Goerme is normally very quiet at night. All in all, while it wasn't the most comfortable, the hotel was very reasonably priced and the management was super, super accommodating, which I really appreciated. He also spoke great English.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013

"Terrible service, hostile manager"
I booked this motel one month in advance and requested airport pickup for 20 TL. I had a night flight so I landed in cappodocia at 9:50pm. The owner cemil emailed me back right away to confirm the airport pick up. When I landed at night, there was no one to pick me up. I called and At first cemil was apologetic and said he will call his driver and will call me back 15 mins later he calls back and said someone will get me. No one came. He calls back 15 mins later and said the shuttle is full so I'm assuming he was just calling a shuttle company for me. Then he tells me to take a taxi and I said no, it costs 120 TL. He told me to put the taxi driver on the phone and he will bargain. He got it down to 90 TL and I said to him, I'm not paying for that and he asks why not? I told him it was his mistake that he forgot and I should not have to pay an extra 70 liras for his mistake. That's when cemil got hostile and yelled and blamed me, a guest, that I didn't remind him the day before to pick me up. He asks me when I sent the email and I told him a month ago. I still had his confirmation email saved. He kept saying why didn't u remind me? I'm a busy guy, everyone always email the day before, why didn't you do it? I told him it is not my responsibility to remind him when he CONFIRMED in writing. I wasn't even that upset until he started blaming me for his screw up. He ended up picking me up at midnight and his attitude turned me off from staying a 2nd night even though I prepaid.
alison
Friendly staff & wonderful surroundings. Basic rooms with lovely breakfast on the roof terrace with amazing views of surrounding cave homes & pensions. The manager Cemel is so helpful with a good command of English. Wifi available. 7 of us thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the well kept Motel & kept well informed of all the trips available, how to get around with a personal guide available too. Cemel even offered a ride in his car to the Whirling Dervishes eve.
3 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2014
Pippa
"fantastic"
Thank you cemil bey for such a fantastic service. Best hotel in goreme. Dont hess8tate book now. Saol cemil bey. Mukkemel. ~
4 night romance trip Apr 20, 2014
alibey
"Super value for money"
Over a 2 nt stay the 2 gentlemen who happened to be on duty were super; hotel very centrally located near bus station, bars rests etc; if flying out from Nevişrhir airport transfers available for TL 20; modern bathroom bedroom spartan but for the price definetly one can't beat it
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
C sant
"Centrally located"
Our stay was fantastic. The staff was wonderful and our room was very clean. We enjoyed the closeness to all areas. Thank you Blue Moon!
3 night family trip Nov 3, 2013
Sandra
"Great Location."
Two minutes walk from Goreme Bus Station. Walking distance to Open Air Muzeum, Zemi Valley and Rose Red Valley Hiking Trails. Supermarkets, pharmacy, shops, cafés and restaurant surrounds the hotel. We arrived at 0900hrs and were immediately checked in by the owner after serving us tea and coffee.Breakfast was great, with free flow of tea or Turkish coffee. Staff were friendly and allowed us to keep our luggages at the hotel whilst waiting for the overnight bus to Pamukkhale. Would stay again at this hotel.
4 night family trip Oct 23, 2013
Ridwan
SG
Employees were very friendly and helpful. Location is very central, but at times maybe a bit noisy for some of the rooms. all-in-all a very good experience.
4 night trip Sep 3, 2013
Adam
"Great location with Cave Cappadocia style hotel"
Stayed in Blue Moon Hotel in May 2013 for 2 nights right in Goreme town.Hotel provided free good breakfast with baguette, cheese, jam, tea or coffee. The room is based on the cave concept with mininium facilites - a double bed and attached bathroom with hot / cold shower but without TV, refigerator and cupboard. Just hooks to hang your clothes. Coffee and tea are on the house throughout the day & night.
2 night trip May 27, 2013

"이 호텔은 정말 사용하지 마세요~ 불쾌함 100% 숙소입니다."
무려 여행을 떠나 실제 숙박을 하기 2달 전에 예약을 했건만... 도착했을 때의 그 황당함을 잊을 수가 없다. 아무런 연락도 안해준체로~ 도착했을 때는 ('14년 11월) 문에 이렇다할 안내표도 없이... 공사중.... Closed~ 사용조차 못해보고,, 같은 건물의 상점점원에게 사정사정해서 다른 숙소로 옮겨간 후 1박을 했지만.... 상당히 불쾌한 숙소였다. 어떻게 연락을 안해줄수가 있지? 자동 취소라도 해주지 말이야...
1 night trip Nov 16, 2014
YOUNG HOON
Vraiment à recommander.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"가격댜비 성능비는 좋음"
사장님 서비스마인드가 좋습니다. 가격대비 성능비는.좋은 편이고 위치가.매우 좋습니다. 싱글룸으로 예약했는데..쓰리베드를 줘서..혼자 쓰긴했지만요.. 냉장고,에어컨등이 없어... 뭘 해먹지는 못합니다.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"가장 좋은 위치"
가격대비 괜찮은 숙소이며, 친절하다. 또, 괴레메에서 가장 중심적인 위치에 있고, 모든 현지인이 숙소를 잘 알고 있다. 다만, 고사양 호텔의 청결함을 기대하긴 어렵다.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
장동석
KR
"Great value for money, safe and clean"
The motel is excellent value for money. It is not fancy but it delivers what is promised. The motel is clean and safe and the staff very friendly and helpful. The location is in the heart of Goreme and Cappadocia and from there its easy to get around.
5 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Ilkka
FI
La posizione dell'hotel è molto buona.il personale carino ed gentile.le camere sono buone per lo standard turco.la nostra non aveva armadio e il bagno era piccolo ma tutto sommato con un po'di capacità di adattamento sei ripagato dalla terrazza e dalla cordialità dello staff.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"good"
Good location kind people
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
KR
"Hôtel familial, personnel hyper serviable"
En anglais, en allemand, plus 3 mots de français, avec le regard et le sourire, échanges avec cette famille entre tradition et modernité. Situation de l’hôtel au centre du village et parfaite pour rayonner sur la Cappadoce. Parfait dans sa catégorie.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Jacq
"Superb hotel"
- Location : 1 minute work from otogal(bus terminal) and town center. - Cleanness : rooms are made everyday and cleaned very nicely. - Breakfast : fresh vegetable and bread are served in terrace. - Staff : i feel very welcomed with friendly staff. Genarally very nice hotel with reasonable staff. I will definately come again.
4 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"Accueil excellent,hôtel modeste"
Manquent une table de nuit et une armoire mais les lits sont bons les chambres claires et bien tenues, l'hôtelier se plie en quatre pour vous satisfaire.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
annie
FR
Hotelli sijaitsi loistavallla paikalla!Hotelln johtaja oli erinomainen! Kyydit järjestyivät, siivous pelasi, ruoka oli kelvollista nähden eur päivähintaan.Kaikki asiat selvsivät hotellissa, johtaja oli erittäin sivistynyt ihminen. Suomesta ei parhaimmastakaan hotellsta läydä yhtä hyvää johtajaa. Hän hakee asiakkaan, tai vie, vaikka keskellä yötä parhaisiin paikkoihin ilman kustannuksia. Hotelli ei suostu ottamaan mitään välistä tarjoamistaan palveluista, tai jos saa, niin hvin salaa...Loistava hotelli, matkalaiselle, joka haluaa matkustaa halvalla ja saada parasta mahdollista palvelua.Hotellis opastaa parhaille mahdollisille näkymille reiluun hintaan.Siivoja on kiva.
4 night trip Aug 27, 2013
FI
"安くて綺麗で便利なホテル"
いわゆる洞窟ホテルではないですが、立地は町の中心部で便利です。ツアーやバスに簡単に申し込みやすい場所にあります 部屋はきれいです。 深夜に着きましたが、大丈夫でした。
Other trip May 6, 2013
IL
2 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2014
TR

TripAdvisor reviews for Blue Moon Motel

"Great location and hospitality!"
08/19/15 Sarah R Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
We were amazed at the hospitality and location of Blue Moon! It was on a main street within walking distance of all of the restaurants and downtown Goreme. It's about a mile from the Open Air Museum and a lot of the trails. The staff was extremely hospitable and helpful, always having restaurant recommendations and suggestions for things to do.The room was extremely spacious and clean. We even came back to our laundry folded one day. The complimentary breakfast was a traditional Turkish breakfast, but came with lots of fruit, couscous, bread and honey, as well as cheese and sliced meat. Something for everyone! Overall, we were overwhelmed with how great the Blue Moon was and would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay in Goreme!
"Great location!"
06/14/15 Seb_Pr Montreal, Canada
We had a great deal on the king's room! It was very spacious and luxurious. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great on a beautiful large terrace! Be aware, you will get an early phone call for breakfast! So if you are planning on sleeping in, forget about it! A little bit pricy for backpackers, but totally worth it if you're looking to treat yourself.
"B L hotel"
05/13/15 Zahir M
When was in Göreme for 6 days I found out Blue moon cave hotel for staying, and that was my first time in this hotel that I really enjoying. couse Perfect Service in the morning I mean breakfast really nice, and Terrace with the beautiful view . And I recommend the Blue moon cave hotel Thanks Blue moon cave hotel for Everything
"magic experience!!"
05/11/15 Su762390 Papua New Guinea
I was in Goreme in 2012 and fell in love with it!! I love the place, the people and the hotel was amazing!! I felt all the time safe, very confortable, peaceful and in a lovely place! Would recommend this hotel is you are traveling alone, with a partner or with your family, because it was charming, but not too expensive! Honestly: loved it!!
"BEAUTIFUL TRADITIONAL CAVE HOTEL IN TURKEY!"
05/07/15 Caroline M Montreal, Canada
Amazing place to stay while in Goreme! Staff was very helpful and courteous! Our room was very clean and comfortable beds I would definitely recommend this hotel for a unique experience that will stay with you for a lifetime!!! Enjoy!
"Mükemmel"
08/21/15 murat b
Göreme ve kapadokya nın merkezinde yer alan bu otel Çalışanların güleryüzü ile gerçekten konaklamak için harika bir otel ayrıca göreme açık hava Müzesi'ne yürüme mesafesinde .kahvaltısı harika terasta oturup gün batımı seyrede bilirsiniz hersey için teşekkürler tatilimiz çok güzel geçti ayrıca otelde çalışan yaşar bey bütün tur organızasyonumuzla bire bir ilgilendi
"괴레메 블루문호텔 친절하고 편리합니다."
08/13/15 SUNWOOIANKIM Seongnam, South Korea
객실은 괴레메 중심부에 위치하고 있습니다. 숙소는 깔끔하고 온수 역시 잘나오며, 가장 큰 장점은 각 객실마다 무료와이파이가 있다는 점 입니다. 아침마다 조식이 포함된 가격으로 숙박비를 책정하며 무엇보다도 괴레메 중심부에 있다는 것이 식사나 밤 늦게 술 한잔하러 나가기 좋습니다. Yasar 라는 매니저가 엄청 친절하며 방문하는 손님의 완벽한 여행을 위해 최선을 다해줍니다. ATV투어, 벌룬투어, 셔틀투어 그리고 마지막 공항까지 픽업서비스 까지 최선을 다해주는 블루문호텔 추천합니다.
"Blue moon calisanlari"
08/10/15 Fatma B
Öncelikle otel çalısanları harikaydı kahvaltı muazzam manzarasi harika konum cok guzel yasar bey faruk bey ve erdi beye tesekkurlerimi sunuyorum kalacak bir yer ariyorsaniz ideal bir yer ayrica aksamlari cay ismarlama hersey mukkemmel
"Отличный, бюджетный отель"
08/08/15 Svetlana S
Плюсов много у этого отеля. Очень услужливый и даже заботливый персонал, стараются помочь, подсказать. Отдыхала в июле 2014 года, на русском не говорили вообще, правда. Номера уютные, чисто. Расположение просто волшебное- все в шаговой доступности- и автостанция, и парк, и вся инфраструктура- все рядом.
"Hôtel très sympa et très bon rapport qualité/prix"
08/07/15 Laura T
Je recommande totalement cet hôtel. Les chambres sont propres, les lits super confortables avec une jolie décoration. Le personnel est vraiment sympathique, à l'écoute et prêt à vous aider. Nous sommes arrivés en bus depuis antalya très tôt le matin, et ils nous ont laissés nous installer dans la chambre de manière à nous reposer. Le service de lessive est très bien aussi, les prix convenables et le linge est impeccable. Quant au prix de la chambre, rien à redire non plus. Je vous le recommande sans réserve.