All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines

It was absolutely marvelous. will definitely come back and stay at this hotel/resort again and again
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"The impressed :)"
Very impressed by the service provided by the hotel. If I knew I was going to be catered to in that manner I would've planned for a longer stay! Best vacation ever. Security was top notch too. The food manager came to interact and ask bout our expiriance and how we like the food, that was nice!
4 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Justice
"Far from everything and oh so over rated!!!"
From the check in process to the time we checked out, the amount of time wasted was unparallel. Breakfast was sub par and this hotel is very far from all the cool happenings in the island. Even if ur a golf afficionado, the plains are not as nice to have tee time and every single move or request you make will have an added FEE. I should have heeded the advice of the other reviews that have said to stay away from this resort. After going Boracay, i can truly say that there are lots more choices out there that have way better service and more bank to ur buck?
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
C
Excellent service from helpful staff. A big hotel, but transport to beach and restaurant were easy. The beach was quite and nice. Shuttle bus to the tourists area was also easy. A minus is that you have to pay with cash some of the places, and ATM is not in the area
4 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"Nice sorroundings , rooms not impressed"
Staff and shuttle services is impressive, my room at (Ilang-Ilang) is like staying at a 3-star hotel. Housekeeping is terrible, requested coffee/tea and it took almost half a day to get it and they only provided 2 bags of coffee but no tea. Why provide coffee pots if there's no coffee or tea supply.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
william
"Family reunion"
We arrived in the hotel at 9:00 am and although the check I'm time is at 2:00 pm, we were given our rooms before noon. They provided us complimentary drinks on arrival. There were eight adults and three children, two of which are six years old and a ten-year old. I was charged a P600.00 fee for her three day-stay. I was surprised because I thought that children 18 years and below are free bit I guess it's not applicable in the Philippines. The rooms are clean and we'll-kept. The staff are polite. Breakfast is buffet and the children loved the omelette and pancakes. There is a private beach and two pools(at least the ones that we frequented). We played volleyball near the beach and both adults and kids enjoyed.
3 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Lanea
Wonderful time at this Hotel but seems that it is getting old and needs to be renovated asap!!!
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"The best accomodation in Boracay."
We stayed in one of the spacious villas, great location right along the private golf course. View from the window is priceless. All the staff are courteous and helpful, and they are everywhere! Had monsoon rain for two days though.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Federico
"Will stay the same hotel on our next vacation."
It was a great experience. All the staff are warm. My family waa treated well. We will definitely recommend it. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Danilo
"Good, just short of Great"
Overall it is a nice hotel to stay in, modern and clean and in a good location if you are looking for a more secluded quiet stay in Boracay as its not located along the main drag and has its own private beach and is only a short ride to D-mall. The resort is split up into many different villa complexes which is pretty cool, you dont end up seeing many guests around, but you do see alot of hotel staff around (and I mean alot!) which is a little weird at times as its often difficult to tell who is exactly working there and who isnt. Food is good, just not the room service menu, that was average at best but the restaurant food was good. Thou the staff at the restaurant greet you with the usual asian type service, kind and friendly but not very forward thinking (basic things like checking to see if you want another drink or even offering desert) Overall it was a nice stay with only minor things wrong, would most likely stay there again
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Marcus
"Far from the beach"
After paying to much for this hotel they are getting more money from you for kids over 5 yrs old. Cockroaches in the Bathroom. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
I really enjoyed my stay in the resort, it is clean, quiet and safe place, the staff are all friendly and willing to assist you, the room is big and clean. I want to thank farirways and bluewater for unforgetable experience. The hotel is excellent.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"the team, location and the room."
very nice hotel - very nice rooms (take the one that can be with hi-fi because not all of them has this option) - even that the hotel is not near the beach it does not meter - you always have shuttles with nice drivers every hour until 22:00 so don't be afraid - its not a problem at all to go to station 1, 2 or 3- the rooms are very big , nice and clean - food is ok - I must say that ALL THE TEAM was very good -
ofer
"Nice hotel in Boracay. 10 minutes from D'Mall."
I would say I had a great experience overall but a few minor details that could change it for some travelers. The staff was helpful and accommodating. It wasn't too far from D'Mall and the main stations, however, some nights there are traffic so if you plan to take the shuttle it can take over 10 minutes. Pools do close early and they don't have a wide range of food choices for room service or quality in food at all.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"so helpful"
Excellent stay. Only issue was I had requested a view and was put on the bottom floor. Everything else was outstanding. Safe, secure, beautiful grounds.
4 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Ronald
"Hot room"
The room we stayed at the villa micaela was hot the AC is not working properly even tough they check it a couple of times, the service and the hospitality of the staff is superb! Very courteous and helpful, peaceful ambiance
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
CARLOS
"The beach at this place is true paradise"
The chaos of Boracay does not show at this place. Free buffet breakfast, beautiful golf grounds, large basic deluxe room and the staff is five star. Free shuttle service to DMall provided on the hour, air conditioned vans. We opted for the ferry and van transfer to the airport which was private for us. Worth the money they asked for. Private shuttle all the way to the airport at Catalyn. Only issue in our room was older laminate and shower walls just ok, but we will be back again because the Expedia price and the service was well worth it. I have stayed in Orlando where hotels were double and didn't even compare. The service was perfect and lots of security at every building making my family safe.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Raunn
"Off season stay..."
Staying in the off season, this hotel was a pleasant stay. Not all things were prepared such as some construction around the pools, some dishes and cocktail ingredients. All in all, the staff was very accommodating, short ride to d'mall and white beach. White beach has become a little commercialized where walking down the main strip, you will be asked multiple times to buy jewelry, massage, etc... Great relaxing week and 4 out of 5 for sure!!!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"With private beach"
Spacious place ....resort style away from the crowd
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Joanna
It is a little far from the action but it was a nice retreat and the private beach and huge infinity pool were nice. It's a huge property so you need the shuttle to get around but they were pretty quick to respond.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Brook
"Quiet in Boracay"
I loved the White Sand Beach in Boracay and although this hotel is located a short distance from the really touristy areas, I am very happy that I stayed here. It's not incredicly close to all of the retaurants and nightlife (although it's a cheap tricycle ride away), but this is a must. I would recommend staying in a hotel at the White Sand Beach area as well, but this stay was relaxing and the location was breathtaking. When I look back at my pictures from my trip, many of the best are from this beautiful resort.
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
T-Mugg
"Hotel satisfaction rating"
it was a great experienced, I think the resort was convenient and the location was easily accessible, the hotel provided shuttle and i had a wonderful memories about the resort, I pretty much enjoyed the ambiance, the beach, and the swimming pools, the service was excellent, I have no complaint, I will return to this resort in the future :-)
4 night trip May 26, 2014
"Very nice, will stay again"
I loved this place. From the room to the staff to the food, I have nothing negative to say about this place. I high recommend it.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Kelvin
"Excellent Hotel"
I really enjoyed my time at this hotel.The staff is extremely polite, first class, helpful and all needs were addressed and handled. I observed the staff dealing with an upset guest. They handled the situation very well and the guest was smiling by the end.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Resort appears tired and needs significant upgrade"
The positives... The hotel lobby ("Viranda") is clean, comfortable with wifi available (albeit very slow). The Breakfast seating area to the right side of the Viranda lobby is nice with open area windows overlooking the gold course, ample seating areas, couches and tables. The breakfast is fair, on par with a three star hotel in Philippines. We do not recommend dinner at the hotel. The infinity pool and view of the ocean down the hill fif minute walk from the lobby is very nice. The larger pool water along the beach is not fit for swimming (quite milky color) and does not appear to have been cleaned in months. Over a five day stay, we did not observe a single person swimming in the pool. We asked the pool attendant about the frequency of cleaning... he stated everyday. Nonsense! It is fine to sit near the pool, however, there drinks, food, snacks, wifi etc... all NOT available. The golf fees are quite expensive given the quality of the fairways and greens. The potential for development of the resort is significant. I missed out though on my stay! The areas for improvement.... beware, the hotel is not near the ocean. There are absolutely no rooms overlooking the ocean despite any and all pictures on websites affiliated with the hotel. I recommend any number of hotel/resorts along boat station one. We do not recommend staying for dinner at the hotel. Over a 5 day stay, we observed 3 couples eating dinner. We were disappointed. You may be as well
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Perfect for a pleasant, quiet stay."
Friendly and helpful staff. Area was nice and quiet. Easy trip to the markets, and other areas. The hotel had free shuttle services, but if you wanted to take the "taxi", it's only $2 at most per trip. The private beach was great, empty, and clean.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Great romantic getaway"
Very pleased with the facilities. Stunning beaches and pools. Only some facilities need repairs, the services are excellent
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2014
Daryl
"Amazing"
Very satisfied, although quite a hassle or moving around by shuttle but overall the service has been excellent, by request of my husband, the hotel help to arrange a birthday cake for me. The only thing is only a bit disappointed with the infinity pools not really infinity pools as supposed to be filled up till flow out. Breakfast just so so the taste but the service in the Chinese restaurant near the club house was superb.
2 night romance trip Mar 2, 2014
Mrs. Lee
"Will be coming back!"
We visited Boracay with other family. The rest of the family stayed in Station 2 while we decided to stay at Fairways and we were glad we did. Compared to other hotels that were "beachfront" on Station 2, Fairways offered us the 4 star services and amenities we are used to in the U.S. The other hotels my family members stayed at were very similar to that of a motel. Their free shuttles to and from DMall were very convenient so we were able to see our family members at any time. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and the facilities are amazing. I am definitely recommending this resort to everyone.
4 night family trip Jan 7, 2014
MrsVee
"Very accommodating staff"
All the staff from guards to waiters and receptionist went out of their way to make sure that we enjoy our stay at fairways and blue waters.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
slim
The hotel staff is accommodating and have a good customer service. The room is fine however, we do have some leaks from upstairs in the restroom. The shower water is either hot in 2 minutes and turns cold in another 2 minutes but never mixed. Hotel facilities always have an expensive fee like fitness room, sauna, and Jacuzzi that turns off the consumers.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Toyang
"An Honest Review"
For the Philippines, this resort is considered super nice. For Americans or Europeans, this is considered 3 star. The grounds are nice, and the staff is super hospitable and accommodating. They upgraded us to a suite once they found out we owned a travel agency! The shuttle takes you around grounds an to the commercial center. There are two restaurants. La Terraza was nice (all outdoors) but half the menu items were unavailable. Also had this problem at the breakfast buffet when no food was available 30 minutes before closing. Check out the beach cove for an evening BBQ, wifi in the lobby and sometimes were able to catch it in the room (Villa Catalina). Great place for golfing. (tons of pictures posted on istagram #habbytravels)
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Habby Travels
"Great value with private beach"
The hotel staff arrived on time to pick us up from the airport. The pros to this hotel were that it has a pool, free Wi-Fi, standard size rooms, golf course(fee required), nice breakfast buffet/ restaurant, the view, and proximity to beach and local tourist shopping spots. The hotel charges a small fee to travel to the touristy area, but it’s well worth it for safety. Overall worth every penny!
3 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Pinoy explorer
"nice quite location, beautiful swimming pools,"
very nice for family, close to all activities, clean environment,
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Hussain
"Great hotel to stay in"
Great stay in the new building. Private beach is a big plus!
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
the resort was great, the only thing that i can complain with is that they failed to inform us of any existing amenities in the resort/ they failed to promote the activities in the resort.
4 night family trip May 6, 2013
"Honeymoon Paradise"
It's beautiful! Horse back, private beach, pools, its was all big \ beautiful \ over the top - We loved it...
Other trip May 1, 2013
"good hotel"
large hotel, private beach, good place to see sunrise.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"A great place with pleasant surroundings"
A very comfortable stay. Good property. A little away from the the activity hub at station one and too, however commuting was not an issue. Room service was a little slow. The staff were helpfull.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Anil
"The Best on the island!"
I could not believe the extreme hospitality and the high level of security. We felt as if we were the only ones they had to take care of. There were 24 hour security guards right outside every building with radios and ready to call for a shuttle at anytime. We never waited more than 5 minutes to go anywhere. I even forgot my wallet once and it was right where I left it, even after the maids cleaned the room. I recommend this hotel to anyone going to Boracay. The beaches are awesomely beautiful and the locals are very courteous and friendly.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
Frankie
"WOW - comfortable, quiet, exceptional friendliness"
WOW, I am glad I stayed here. I discovered this place to be, not a hotel, but a resort with several villas located along a golf course, all within walking distance or readily accessible shuttle to the main lobby. Each villa has an estimated 20 rms that include a 24 hour housekeeping staff and security officer dedicated to each villa. Every time you step out of your room, you are soon to be greeted by one of the staff with a genuine, "hello sir or ma'am." The security keep a logbook with them at all times and they record every person that comes and goes from the place. I quickly realized a strong sense of security knowing that this place is very well controlled and anybody that does not belong there is quickly noticed. The location of this place is a 5 minute shuttle ride away from White Beach/D'Mall, where it is extremely crowded. For us, it was nice to come to White Beach during the day and leave in the evening and get away from the huge crowds to the peacefulness of our villa at the resort. As far as the room itself, we were pleased with how large the room was. We had 2 double beds, that were like king size beds. We enjoyed breakfast each day. There is a large volume of people show up for breakfast, but we were able to able to get a seat and plenty of food each day. In closing I must say that I will gladly return to this resort on my next visit to Boracay. The value for the price, the friendliness of the staff, the peace/quiet from it's location all scored high with me.
4 night family trip Feb 22, 2013
"very good!"
total good!very nice!
1 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2013
"very good!"
it's very nice!next time,I choose this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2013
"good!"
good!
1 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2013
The resort was new and beautiful. In fact, it wasn't completely finished, and so we had construction going on all day across from our room. We requested a room that was closer to the main lobby, however when we arrived we were conveniently upgraded to a room by the road, far from the lobby, pool, etc. We had to take a shuttle every time we wanted to go back to our room, and this wasn't convenient. The buffet was made for Asian tastes- spaghetti, rice and salad for breakfast... Also, we booked a jet ski tour through the hotel. The staff said it was suitable for 2 people and we paid. The arranged for a guide to meet us at the beach. When we got to the beach we were not met by anyone, and we had to wait for over an hour, and were only able to get answers after speaking with the local police on patrol. Finally after another group took us out, we were told that only 1 person would be able to ride the jet ski. I let my friend ride the jetski, as I'd ridden one many times before, but it was a big disappointment for us. When hotel staff were told about this they said they would contact their manager, but nothing was done to compensate for this bad experience.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2013
Amelia
"piece of Paradise"
Place was great!!!!
2 night family trip Jan 28, 2013
jd
"Low Quality Resort"
I booked this trip because it was a resort in Boracay,home of the best beach in the world. I was disappointed. The rooms are just basic, nothing special. No luxuries. The bed was hard and I woke every morning with a sore back. They do have a pool and private beach, but they have no activities you can do at the resort except golf. Many of the buildings are run down. They are updating, but it might be a couple years before everything is refurbished. One word that sums up the resort....CHEAP! Cheap furniture, dining ware, towels, sheets, curtains, etc. Everything at the hotel is just basic. I realize this is a 3rd world country and if your used to living in poor conditions all of the time then this would all seem pretty nice, but not by American standards. We wanted to have a late night snack and some drinks one night. We got to the bar at about a 9:50 PM only to find out they closed at 10PM. I'm on vacation at a resort and the bar is closed at 10 PM? Really? Away from the hotel every step you take you are harassed by someone wanting to braid your hair, sell you some trinkets, get you to come to their restaurant, or get you to rent a Jet Ski, ATV or take a boat ride. It is impossible to just have a nice quiet walk on the beach. I would not recommend the hotel or even going to the island of Boracay to any of my friends. It's not worth a 24 hour flight just to see the beautiful beach. Go to the Caribbean or Mexico. They’re closer, cheaper and nicer.
5 night romance trip Jan 28, 2013
BKort
"" Nice to stay for couples""
It was a pleasant experience for us, from accommodation, hotel staff and food. No issue just keep up the good work and contonue giving good service to your customer and rest assured people will always want to come back to your hotel!!
Other trip Jan 22, 2013
Cristina
"Memories from Boracay!"
The check-in was quick and efficient. We were allocated a basement room that opened onto a lawn area. However the room was a little dark and when we first arrived it smelt like it had not been used for a while and was not very pleasant. Storage in the room, especially hanging was limited. The room safe didn't lock, but was fixed quickly. Overall the room was OK. The whole resort is very big and a site map would be useful. On the plus side every member of the staff was friendly and courteous, the overall setting, the beach, pool etc were beautiful. The on site shuttle service worked very well. The resort is perhaps 2 or 3km away from the main Boracay beach area, but hourly hotel shuttles to the centre of the 'action' didn't restrict us at all and taking a tricycle ride back after the last shuttle at 10pm was fun and there were on-site shuttles when we arrived back at 1 or 2am!!!
Other trip Jan 6, 2013