All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2550 West Charlotte Drive, Phoenix, AZ, 85085, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
    4.8
The front rest staff, and especially Clayton, could not have been nicer. Carmen in the breakfast room as sweet and helpful and we can't wait to come back! Pam Damour
3 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Pam Damour
"Close to Theater, shopping, and resturants"
My stay was excellent. I really enjoyed myself and the hot tub. The meals were great in the mornings. The staff were excellent to responding to my needs.
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
Darrell
"nice place"
Hotel is nice in every way. Location was difficult to navigate...it's on a one way street and is not clear how to access. Great for business or pleasure. Thick walls and floors are good cover for energetic kids.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
amber
Great location, friendly staff, super clean, very satisfied with the 4 night stay in this hotel
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2013
Cap
"Convenient to restaurants and stores"
Good location, price, safe area, easy to find.
4 night trip Nov 20, 2013
"Very Happy"
The front desk was very nice. He helped me with a request. The quality of service was the best I've seen in a long time.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
Jennifer S.
"Conveniently located"
I booked a suite at the hotel and found it to be very room and clean. The breakfast was good and I liked that some of the items changed each day so I didn't have to eat the same thing. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. I would definitely book this hotel again.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Great value"
Hotel was very clean and staff was friendly and helpful. Hallways were a little noisy but we had a great night's sleep at a great price.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Jen
"Great stay with easy convenience to Phoenix"
Restaurants and stores are close by and you are right off the 17 by the 101 making it convenient to visit different areas of Phoenix and Scottsdale. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet offers options. Room was clean and the room is spacious. Will stay again on next visit to Phoenix.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
"nice hotel convenient location"
It was a very clean and comfortable room and hotel, great location for the areas we were visiting.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Good to GO!!"
Room was clean for the most part. No refrigerator provided. That was a bummer. Breakfast was good. Where else can I get a stay and eat a western style omlette in the morning.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Pat
The staff was absolutely awesome. Very friendly and courteous. The property and the room were both wonderfult. This property is very near my son's home and I will be staying again for my next visit.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Alan
"Happy Hampton Inn guests"
Lovely clean, friendly, well managed hotel. Staff were warm and friendly and seemed really happy in their work around the hotel. The complimentary breakfast was terrific and we were able to eat it in truly comfortable surroundings. It's location is excellent being so close to Happy Valley Mall where one can find every service, including good restaurants, that one might require.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Liz
"Fantastic like always............"
Have stayed here before and never had a bad night stay, employees and staff very friendly and helpfull. Love the Hot cookies.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
WhPaPa
"Better than expected"
Great room, good service. Room was spotless, bed was comfortable. Comfort systems worked well. Had a small problem with a drain, it was fixed with a note. We have stayed here twice in the last month. We will be back!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
The room was excellent, the service was excellent. The down side is there was no bar.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
Regina
"Great staff."
Quite location and great staff. Would totally recommend!
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
I expected a good hotel when I checked but boy was I surprised. This hotel offers five star service, the staff is very conscientious about making guests happy, went out of their way to make sure my stay was pleasant. The rooms are clean comfortable, the entire hotel is clean, and even the cleaning staff go out of their way to make sure all your needs. I will stay here again, recommended anyone I was Phoenix. I told my wife from now on we are staying in Hampton hotels.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
"Easy access to interstate 17 in Phoenix"
We checked in after a long day of travel. The people directly above us were making a lot of noise, like kids jumping. We called the front desk and they called those guests to explain they were disturbing other guests. We were ready to get some sleep, but the noise continued. We again spoke with Kelsey at the front desk and she offered to move us to another room. It was a suite, an upgrade from our reservation, and she said there would be no extra charge. She brought us a cart to help with the move. The next day, there was a basket with treats in it and a nice letter of apology for the inconvenience of the previous night. The entire staff was very friendly. I chose that Hampton Inn for this visit, because we had stayed there in May and had a good experience. It is possible I will be back in the area soon and will consider staying at this Hampton Inn again.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
janet
"Great Customer Service"
At First the Hampton wasn't able to find my reservation thru Expedia.. but after a few quick phone calls I was accommodated quickly. Rooms were fresh and clean plenty of room. Next morning for breakfast had the usual waffle. eggs yogurt and fruit.... but playfully I asked about some bacon with my waffles.... to my surprise the hostess went into the kitchen and made me 4 pieces right away... she asked if there would be anything Id like,,, Thank you for just going an extra step for something simple... everyone at the hotel was friendly and for sure Ill be back
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"No complaints"
I have often stayed at Hampton Inns and this one was the same. The room was clean, bed very comfortable and everything worked correctly. Enjoyed the outdoor jacuzzi and pool. Easy check in and the morning breakfast still had plenty of choices even at 9 AM. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. Easy access to many nearby restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Clean, comfortable with good customer service.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"North Phoenix location with everything in the area"
Customer Care was the top priority of the employees. Employees want to be there and showed it.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
TEPE
"Convenient and clean"
The staff, from the front desk to the maids to the breakfast crew, were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and came with usual amenities. The breakfast provided a good variety and the food was decent. The pool was clean and pool towels were provided. The room was quiet even though it is near I-17. Only complaint I had was the TV did not work. It was not until the next day (in the afternoon) that it was fixed. I will be staying here again when I visit family.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Adult
"Excellent place to stay! very clean and nice area"
I was very happy with the place and area. The area is well maintained and surrounding shops are within a descent distance from hotel. The room was very comfortable, spacious and clean. I was very pleased with the complimentary breakfast in the morning before I hit the road. Overall, it was very good and I recommend this place. I would stay here again if visiting the area again. Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites :)
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2013
Nice, clean and quite. Perfect for a romantic night with my fiancé.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2013
Carrie
"Really nice hotel!!!"
We've stayed at this Hampton Inn many times...we love it!!! We only have 2 concerns about the hotel. The toilet tissue is so paper thin...surely Hampton could afford better (even if they're trying to be Green). The other thing is the pool towels should be re-named pool hand-towels. They are about 1/2 the size of a shower towel and you need 2-3 to dry off and don't even attempt to use as a wrap-up unless you are 2 years old and tiny. EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT OUR STAYS IS ALWAYS GREAT!!!
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2013
Personnel, room, and amenities were outstanding. Will definitely come back!
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
M. Avalos
"1st hotel stay with my 2 year old"
The staff was great. Middle of the night trip for a bottle of milk for my daughter who just turned 2 no problem. Clean spacious room. An overall good night's stay.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Best Customer service ever!!!!"
I got to the hotel service was very nice And friendly got to my room AC not working Which was a bummer because it was hot out ask for a tech to come up waited 10 minutes nobody came out tech was off site. Ask to be moved to another room love me to another room which was thinking that too is sweet which is very nice the manager was awesome! Very nice anything I need help me with Very good stuff!!! Breakfast was okay bacon or sausage other than summer sausage. Overall stay was very nice Would come back again and recommend to other people.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
bababooie
"Very pleasant place to stay"
Very helpful staff, good towels, good bed, enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Don
"very clean, polite staff"
The hotel/pool is very clean. The staff was excellent. Very good breakfast. Only complaint is the bathrooms could use some hooks for hanging towels/clothes.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
"Overnight stay"
This is our 2nd time staying here. The staff is extremely friendly, hotel is near shopping, food and the freeway. We'll be back again.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2013
"Right where we wanted to be!"
Very nice but hot! in the rooms
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Darrel
"Great location!! Great service !! Great Hotel !!"
Awesome "getaway" with my wife..... Hotel staff was extremely friendly without getting in the way......
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
GW
"Awesome Experience"
This was the best hotel I have lived in quite some time and I travel a lot. I live in Korea, so I live in hotel s a lot but this particular hotel was great the staff was very professional and helpful, they went above and beyond their normal duties to help us find out about the local attractions and events of things to do while we were there and I am truly appreciative of them, my hats off to the entire staff and the management team...
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Friendly, very clean, great breakfast"
Wow! This hotel was great! Staff was super friendly Excellent breakfast and Happy Hour in the evening with snacks and drinks. Loved the bed. Very nice clean rooms. Going to Phoenix ? Stay here
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Wendi
"Great Hotel with convenient location next to I-17"
Overall it was a great hotel. I did find hair in the towels, and wash rags, other than that it was clean. I also heard a great deal of noise from upstairs from me. It sounded like it was the laundry room, so if you want a quiete night avoid room 212.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Angie
Great hotel! The car parked next to ours overnight was broken into. Back window smashed in. That was disconcerting.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Recent Stay"
Everything was in excellent shape. Breakfasts were great. Hospitality of workers was fantastic! Could have used a refrigerator and microwave though
4 night trip Apr 11, 2013
Doug
"Best Beds in the whole world."
The staff was very nice and extremely helpful. I stay at hotels frequently on business. I choose the Hampton Inn because the beds are so comfortable and i love the duvets. I always sleep well at the HI.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"good stay"
the hotel was very accomendating. the room was a bit small but the employees at the hotel was great. there is a awesome breakfast in the morning.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
alan
"Comfy beds"
After a 6 hour drive, we arrived shortly before midnight,exhausted. Unfortunately we forgot to make sure our rooms were next to our friends and the hotel couldn't accommodate us. Every room was full! We soon found out why. The beds were sooooo comfortable( the bedspreads are washed every day too) and there's no need to go anywhere else for breakfast. All the food was good except the eggs. Within walking distance of Walmart and lots of restaurants.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"like coming home"
This was our second stay at this hotel. This year it is very apparent how friendly and helpful the staff is. We felt like we were coming "home" each time we left and returned over the weekend. This is where we will book for next year's conference also. Thank you :)
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Charlene
"Quiet, nice hotel"
Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. While there was a baseball tourney with a few hundred kids and families, there was no noise. Slept well for both night there.
Other trip Jan 15, 2013
Jack
"Great suite for our overnight stay!"
We booked this hotel using Expedia. We arrived for a late check in (after calling the front desk to inform them of our late check in) and everything was settled. We had three members of our parry and the double Queen-bed suite was awesome. The front desk staff were very agreeable and the hotel was very easy to find even in the dark. The room was clean, the beds were comfy and somewhat new, and restrooms were fantastic. The only issue I had was the AC unit in the room was somewhat lacking. It was cold outside, and coming into a nice warm room was great, until we all got in there and took hot showers, then the room just wouldn't cool down. It was stuffy the rest of the night.
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
Jackie
"clean and nice"
great except the room doors next door made a very loud slamming sound in addition to dumpster pick up before 6 am sleep in the wee hrs was tough.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2012
"Very comfortable and clean"
Very comfortable place to stay....would definitely stay there again
Other trip Dec 15, 2012
"Quiet and Convenient Location"
Quiet and convenient location in North Phoenix. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very clean facility...we observed the staff cleaning/maintaining the common areas everyday of our stay. Good breakfast options and the area was well stocked each morning.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"Close to office, food, entertainment & main roads"
Will stay again