All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
2550 West Charlotte Drive, Phoenix, AZ, 85085, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
    4.9
    4.8
"Fabulous"
Really nice hotel with great staff, excellent facilities, breakfast included and wonderful price. Would highly recommend.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
claire
Forgot a clock nightlight. Not found.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Excellent hotel in every aspect"
Excellent service and cleanliness and the breakfasts were awesome!
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Marilou J.
"Study Break"
I love this hotel. I go here a few times a year just to get some intensive studying done. The staff is friendly and courteous, and always accommodating. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is good and fresh. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"great stop right off I17"
Great comfortable nights sleep.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Stephen
"Very Clean facilities and helpful staff"
Biggest complaint is the location of the hotel. Nearest to shopping mall and offices around. We stayed for 3 days in the room. Great breakfast and free water provided.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Raghu
"Very clean and close to shopping"
My daughters and I took a girls road trip over the Memorial Weekend. The hotel staff was great and made us feel very welcomed. The room was clean and I especially enjoyed the little notes left by the housekeeping staff. I also appreciated the close proximity to shopping and eating. I would recommend this hotel and I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip May 27, 2014
We were treated well by all of the staff that we came in contact with.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Weekend in Phoenix"
Nice stay again at Hampton (2 out of 3 weekends). Clean, comfortable and courteous staff. Great value for the buck. We'll continue to use this we'll run chain.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Monte
Great hotel. Close to shopping.
2 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Karla
Your staff was wonderful
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Wonderful hotel."
Wonderful hotel our family stayed 5 days and it met all our needs. Grounds are beautiful and picturesque-pool is lovely only drawback close proximity to route 17 makes it loud when relaxing by the pool
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
beth
Everything was fine until we returned at the end of our second day and found the room had not been cleaned. A note was left by the maid. We showed it to the night manager and the room. The manager upgraded our room to a suite and we remained in our new room the next two nights. The management and hotel staff were very courteous and helpful. Will probably stay here again in the future.
3 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Nice hotel - centrally located."
We came for the Barrett Jackson Auction and enjoyed our stay at your hotel. The location of this hotel was excellent. The staff was very friendly and very accomodating.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Nice hotel for short stay"
Choose this hotel because it was close to where we were visiting friends. The breakfast was a plus.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Debby
"Stay in Phoenix"
We were pleasantly surprised at what a nice hotel this was. The bed was extra comfortable and the breakfast was good. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
Ann
"Exactly what we needed clean ,close to relatives"
Nice clean rooms, all went well.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Very nice staff. Great hotel. Nice breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Hampton inn happy valley"
Excellent stay! Staff there were very friendly and nice. The rooms as always were nice and comfy. Will definitely come back:)
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
kd
"A REAL heated pool! Just wish we'd had internet."
The room was wonderful, had a nice bed, was well cared for, exactly what we wanted. Security was good, too. Loved the hot breakfast every day - they had lots of variety and the food was very good. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Our granddaughter loved the pool (it was the first place we've ever stayed that said it had a heated pool and ACTUALLY HAD a heated pool.) It was perfect. I'd go back just for that! The only downside at all was the spotty internet. We tried to get help, but it never got better. It was always there, just slow, slow, slow.
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
Susanne
"Everything fine; cannot go wrong with this hotel"
Staff very friendly and accommodating. The positive reviews were accurate. Hampton apparently a franchise, which explains why this one had such high reviews relative to other Hamptons in Phoenix area. Close to a major shopping center (but not too close). Good quiet location. Would come back to same hotel without hesitation.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
"Close to family"
Service and staff was outstanding . I had small issue that was rectified immediately and followed up with a hand written note of apology and a treat basket. Who does that anymore!!!!
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Excellent hotel...superb staff"
rate it an 11 on a 1-10 scale...everything outstanding especially the young man staffing reception (didn`t get his name) as well as the lady running the breakfast room)..Have stayed here before and will definitely stay again....EXCELLENT customer service with a caring smile every step of the way. Room super comfy, excellent breakfast with nice variety.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
Dave Stolls
"Personal"
Excellent stay, staff very informative.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2013
The front rest staff, and especially Clayton, could not have been nicer. Carmen in the breakfast room as sweet and helpful and we can't wait to come back! Pam Damour
3 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Pam Damour
"Close to Theater, shopping, and resturants"
My stay was excellent. I really enjoyed myself and the hot tub. The meals were great in the mornings. The staff were excellent to responding to my needs.
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
Darrell
"nice place"
Hotel is nice in every way. Location was difficult to navigate...it's on a one way street and is not clear how to access. Great for business or pleasure. Thick walls and floors are good cover for energetic kids.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
amber
Great location, friendly staff, super clean, very satisfied with the 4 night stay in this hotel
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2013
Cap
"Convenient to restaurants and stores"
Good location, price, safe area, easy to find.
4 night trip Nov 20, 2013
"Very Happy"
The front desk was very nice. He helped me with a request. The quality of service was the best I've seen in a long time.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
Jennifer S.
"Conveniently located"
I booked a suite at the hotel and found it to be very room and clean. The breakfast was good and I liked that some of the items changed each day so I didn't have to eat the same thing. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. I would definitely book this hotel again.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Great value"
Hotel was very clean and staff was friendly and helpful. Hallways were a little noisy but we had a great night's sleep at a great price.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Jen
"Great stay with easy convenience to Phoenix"
Restaurants and stores are close by and you are right off the 17 by the 101 making it convenient to visit different areas of Phoenix and Scottsdale. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet offers options. Room was clean and the room is spacious. Will stay again on next visit to Phoenix.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
"nice hotel convenient location"
It was a very clean and comfortable room and hotel, great location for the areas we were visiting.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Good to GO!!"
Room was clean for the most part. No refrigerator provided. That was a bummer. Breakfast was good. Where else can I get a stay and eat a western style omlette in the morning.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Pat
The staff was absolutely awesome. Very friendly and courteous. The property and the room were both wonderfult. This property is very near my son's home and I will be staying again for my next visit.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Alan
"Happy Hampton Inn guests"
Lovely clean, friendly, well managed hotel. Staff were warm and friendly and seemed really happy in their work around the hotel. The complimentary breakfast was terrific and we were able to eat it in truly comfortable surroundings. It's location is excellent being so close to Happy Valley Mall where one can find every service, including good restaurants, that one might require.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Liz
"Fantastic like always............"
Have stayed here before and never had a bad night stay, employees and staff very friendly and helpfull. Love the Hot cookies.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
WhPaPa
"Better than expected"
Great room, good service. Room was spotless, bed was comfortable. Comfort systems worked well. Had a small problem with a drain, it was fixed with a note. We have stayed here twice in the last month. We will be back!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
The room was excellent, the service was excellent. The down side is there was no bar.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
Regina
"Great staff."
Quite location and great staff. Would totally recommend!
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Just a great stay, spacious and very clean rooms, great pool, which is desperately needed as it gets really hot in Phoenix. Nearby lots of shopping possibilities and restaurants. Breakfast was great. Will be back!
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
I expected a good hotel when I checked but boy was I surprised. This hotel offers five star service, the staff is very conscientious about making guests happy, went out of their way to make sure my stay was pleasant. The rooms are clean comfortable, the entire hotel is clean, and even the cleaning staff go out of their way to make sure all your needs. I will stay here again, recommended anyone I was Phoenix. I told my wife from now on we are staying in Hampton hotels.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
"Easy access to interstate 17 in Phoenix"
We checked in after a long day of travel. The people directly above us were making a lot of noise, like kids jumping. We called the front desk and they called those guests to explain they were disturbing other guests. We were ready to get some sleep, but the noise continued. We again spoke with Kelsey at the front desk and she offered to move us to another room. It was a suite, an upgrade from our reservation, and she said there would be no extra charge. She brought us a cart to help with the move. The next day, there was a basket with treats in it and a nice letter of apology for the inconvenience of the previous night. The entire staff was very friendly. I chose that Hampton Inn for this visit, because we had stayed there in May and had a good experience. It is possible I will be back in the area soon and will consider staying at this Hampton Inn again.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
janet
"Great Customer Service"
At First the Hampton wasn't able to find my reservation thru Expedia.. but after a few quick phone calls I was accommodated quickly. Rooms were fresh and clean plenty of room. Next morning for breakfast had the usual waffle. eggs yogurt and fruit.... but playfully I asked about some bacon with my waffles.... to my surprise the hostess went into the kitchen and made me 4 pieces right away... she asked if there would be anything Id like,,, Thank you for just going an extra step for something simple... everyone at the hotel was friendly and for sure Ill be back
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"No complaints"
I have often stayed at Hampton Inns and this one was the same. The room was clean, bed very comfortable and everything worked correctly. Enjoyed the outdoor jacuzzi and pool. Easy check in and the morning breakfast still had plenty of choices even at 9 AM. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. Easy access to many nearby restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Clean, comfortable with good customer service.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"North Phoenix location with everything in the area"
Customer Care was the top priority of the employees. Employees want to be there and showed it.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
TEPE
"Convenient and clean"
The staff, from the front desk to the maids to the breakfast crew, were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and came with usual amenities. The breakfast provided a good variety and the food was decent. The pool was clean and pool towels were provided. The room was quiet even though it is near I-17. Only complaint I had was the TV did not work. It was not until the next day (in the afternoon) that it was fixed. I will be staying here again when I visit family.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Adult
"Excellent place to stay! very clean and nice area"
I was very happy with the place and area. The area is well maintained and surrounding shops are within a descent distance from hotel. The room was very comfortable, spacious and clean. I was very pleased with the complimentary breakfast in the morning before I hit the road. Overall, it was very good and I recommend this place. I would stay here again if visiting the area again. Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites :)
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2013