All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
3 Battery Wharf, Boston, MA, 02109-1006, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Not Fairmont Quality Anymore"
I stayed here when it was under Fairmont and then again this past weekend. Current owners have definitely cut back on housekeeping and service. Rugs in the room were dirty and walls scuffed. Took 35 minutes to get an extra blanket to our room after requesting 3 times. It's a shame that what was once such a nice hotel is being let go.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"It could have been great, but..."
Dead battery in old-style bed-side clock; half-consumed water bottle in refrig; car not present after calling 20 minutes earlier; the other couple waiting for a car was brought the wrong car. Guidance to walking destination (only four blocks away) was inaccurate by two blocks, causing us to be late to restaurant.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the Garden, Bunker Hill, et"
Nice, clean hotel located conveniently to a number of top spots like the Garden, Little Italy, Bunker Hill.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Staff tried to be a little over the top and more an annoyance than genuine. Parking was an issue and not worth the aggravation but the hotel its self was very nice. great location
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Great location, hotel, and overall atmosphere. Pricing was about the same as the other hotels in Boston, and this being in the North End let us grab great pizza and treats with only a 5 minute walk. It was a great view of the harbour as well.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"A great hotel!"
It was way to get to, parking was less expensive than others and the hotel was clean, neat and upscale!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
erin
"Thumbs Up"
We felt like royals, very upscale, great location!
4 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
Lee
"A great place to stay"
great stay, great customer service...definitively the hotel I will stay each tiem I come to Boston for Business or with my family
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Christophe
"Lovely weekend at the Battery Wharf"
This was our second stay at The Battery Wharf Hotel. I love the location near the waterfront in Boston - I t feels like a quiet respite from the busier parts of the city, yet its downtown. Transportation may cost more - We did take more taxi's than would be necessary in other locations in Boston - For us, the ambiance is worth it. Very close to the North End. No longer owned by Fairmont - Our experience seemed the same. Pretty, comfortable rooms. Right next to the Harbor Walk.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Lorraine
"Mid November Stay"
I really like the hotel. Great room, great facility and great view. On top of that it is near the bussiness and leasure locations that are important to me.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"gorgeous location and but getting the kinks out"
Perfect for the Garden as you stroll through North End's Little Italy to get there. Views near harbor makes you feel like you are floating above the water. Loved watching the ships and boats ply the waterway and the planes take off from Logan far away. Nifty looking gadgets and modern touches but some didn't work. Super dusty behind dresser and overly disinfectant-smelling. Shower and bathroom was awesome! Wonderfully firmish bed. Zero noise from outside. Earnest well-meaning staff. Slick lobby for comfy dining. Highly recommend- truly. Complaints are small given overall special vibe.
"Upscale apartment/hotel"
The concierge assigned to Building 5, Marissa was very helpful. She copied documents for me promptly and with a smile. Staying in the Gold building allows for complimentary dessert in the evening, a full breakfast in the morning. The hotel has a central building with a restaurant and bar. The Gold building (#5) has its own smaller lobby and restaurant area. The Gold building feels more like you are in an upscale apartment building, however, you can hear doors slamming closed.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Howard
"Wonderful hotel with friendly staff"
Great stay. Given the accommodations, I would expect wifi to be included in the price, but other than that, everything was excellent.
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Dayna
"Disgrace"
I stayed here for 3 nights from Saturday to Tuesday .However on the Sunday my girlfriend and I went out for the day to come back to our room to find that her hair dryer and curling tongs had been taken from our room. These were professional items as my girlfriend work's as a hairstylist for a living. We called the front desk and complained straight away and they just said they would talk to the cleaner to see if she had taken the items. We got no phone call from anyone sunday or Monday giving us an explanation about this inconvenience. Upon checking out on Tuesday morning I mentioned it again to the manager at the front desk and his only response was that the hotel is changing ownership and that he could not currently give me an answer about this situation? The incedent happened 2 days ago I reminded him and he still didn't have an answer for me. I asked to be compensated but he said he could not do that either because I booked through expedia. The way the hotel handled this situation is an utter disgrace, items stolen from a guests room and to not have any answer or explanation is totally unacceptable. The hotel emailed me today with a portfolio and asked if enjoyed my stay? I sent them an email back which read all of the above and asked if I would be compensated or credited for this inconvenience to which to which they said no because I booked through expedia. They said they credited me the overnight parking a total of $180 which is supposed to be complimentary anyways.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Darren
"Easy walking distance to everything"
We loved the hotel and its location. The personnel was over the top, very helpful and enthusiastic. Our only complaint was the TV which was difficult to use and the shower heads.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Jackiedee
"Great place for family time !"
Extremely nice place to spend a week end. Thank you for the advices regarding the restaurants, and a great moment for the children with the S'more at the terrasse !!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Hotel is inconveniently located, awkwardly designed (4 separate building to lug bags to and from), poorly signed (took me a two false attempts and 10 minutes to find the front desk upon arrival) and rooms are not as nice as one would expect for their price. Also, rooms have little privacy... window at ground level within 6 feet of a well-travelled city sidewalk and constant jogging traffic in morning.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Nice hotel in heart of North Side Boston"
Even though it was pouring rain for our stay, the staff couldn't have been more warm or welcoming. Our room was very clean, overlooking the harbor and fitted with all a traveler needs (including umbrellas!!). Great experience.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Great location close to North End"
Only complaint no ice machines. Need to call front desk for ice.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Nice hotel near Boston's NorthEnd and on the water"
Great location within walking distance of the North End and the historic areas. You can take a water taxi here from the airport.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
J
We enjoyed it thoroughly, everyone was so kind and friendly and accommodating.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Location of the hotel is wonderful but the service was awful.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
cigdem
"Very nice hotel close"
My family stayed 3 nights and the accommodations were great. We were about a 3 minute walk to the Italian District (great Restaurants) and less than a 10 minute walk along the harbor to Quincy Market. So much to do and see from this location. Make sure you get a trolley pass to hop on and off! I did not want to drive anywhere there and there was no need to. The only complaint is that we had the breakfast at the hotel the morning of our departure and you sure don't get much at all for your buck. I ordered a water and it cost $4 (appeared as Mineral Water) on the bill....tap water would have been fine, not sure it's even an option, but the waitress should have asked if mineral water was ok.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Brett
"Excelent"
Now this is a hotel worth every penny, staff are awesome, hotel is modern and pretty. LOVE IT.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice hotel in North End"
Staff was very friendly in this hotel that was luxury for the price we paid
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
cat
"FABULOUS!!!"
The room was AMAZING!!! The service was FABULOUS!!! I will definitely be back!!!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Ashley
"Great location and wonderful staff"
We spent only one night here but walking distance to everything we wanted to do and see. Service was excellent.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Katharine
"Battery operated clock?"
At this type of hotel -- a battery operated alarm clock with the battery cover missing -- Really?? Also, had a topaz necklace and earrings stolen from my jewelry roll -- again, Really?
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Incredible Hotel in North End"
Beautiful views of the harbor & great location in the North End. The hotel is just a few blocks away from the best restaurants in the North End on Hanover St & Salem St. The service was a bit slow, but the other perks of the hotel (rooms, location, comfort) far outweigh the slow service.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Incredible hotel on the water in the North End"
I've stayed at hotels in Downtown, Back Bay, Copley and Fenway, and this hotel is by far the most luxurious and impressive. The rooms are extremely comfortable and spacious, and the location is incredible.
Response by Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront
Hello - Thank you for sharing your comments with us! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay,from our comfortable guest rooms to our waterfront location. We appreciate your post and hope to welcome you back again, soon.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Exceptional staff. Great location."
Staff were uniformly cheerful and friendly. Rooms were clean and well appointed with great harbor views.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
tom
"Enjoyable"
I stayed here in July 4th weekend while on college tours with my son. It was our first trip to Boston. If you like a quieter atmosphere this is your place. It is tucked away near the North End Italian Neighborhood. The subway access is about a 15 minute walk. I would stay at the Fairmont again. The main part of the hotel is Condos for the Club Members, however the first two floors are reserved for hotel guests. Staff is courteous and bartender great. Ask for Tower 4, better view than main hotel.
Response by Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront
Hello Alfonso - Thank you for your post. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your weekend with us while looking at colleges with your son! We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you (and your son) back to Boston soon.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
alfonso
"Lovely hotel in Boston!!"
Especially loved the Nespresso coffee machine in the room and the Espresso martini in the hotel's lounge! *****! Across-the-board .... the staff was most excellent.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Jan
"Loved it!!"
This was a very nice hotel in a great location in Boston! We stayed there before boarding a cruise and were able to get to the ship terminal by water taxi which was fun! The hotel had all amenities and a most accommodating staff! We would definitely stay there again!
Response by Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront
Hello Janie - Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so pleased to hear that your enjoyed your stay, in particular, our waterfront location! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Janie
"Waterfront in Boston's North End"
The location was great. We were in Boston for a Red Sox game. We dined in the North End (Italian) . The hotel is within walking distance of so many things to do in Boston. Aquarium, Fannuel Hall, Shops. TD Garden and Fenway are easily accessible. We walked over the bridge to Charlestown, the view of the city is amazing. Charlestown has a lot of historic charm.
M
I was treated like a princess staying at this hotel . Staff was great and very friendly . Harbor view room was comfortable and a great view. Will def be back in the near future.
Response by Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront
Hello Jaimie - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in Boston, from our friendly staff to your comfortable guest room. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you again soon.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Jaimie
"Bruno Mars"
Everything was excellent, valet was a little slow fetching our car at the end of our stay but was very apologetic.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Good location, decent accomodations"
Regrettably, the front desk was thinly staffed. Front desk personnel served to check in/check out and as concierge. This caused for a very long wait. These two functions of service are separate for a very good reason. Please consider rethinking this practice.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Chrys
"overall great hotel"
Loved it, service was great, rooms are fantastic, views across the harbor from our room was spectacular. Very clean rooms, well maintained and airy. Only downside was the beds are a little on the hard side making for a restless sleep but we would stay there again in a heartbeat.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
martin
"Nice hotel,convenient location"
nice hotel,convenient location,Walking distance from little italy and many attractions.. The only downside is the the overnight parking price..45$ ,really? thankfully the staff took care of it since our room was just above the lobby ,which was very noisy Overall great hotel.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
STEFANO
"Very nice hotel but prepare to pay for extras"
Great place to stay: great staff, clean, well designed rooms, wonderful location (right near the Italian section of the city). The only real complaint I have is that when you pay this much for quality and comfort, there's no reason to charge for wifi. The location next to the harbor creates a bit of an issue connecting to cell service (ATT LTE was practically non-existent) so the hotel has you over a barrel if you need internet access. But that was the only real frustration I encountered during my stay.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
penz
"Wonderful location."
Wonderful location. Beautiful area of Boston. One of the finest establishments I have stayed in Boston.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Boston Waterfront Hotel"
Only stayed one night, but it was very nice. Hotel staff was very helpful, giving information about attractions, restaurants, and things to do. Only dissappointment was that the firepits were closed up due to impending rain that never materialized and not re-opened. That would have made the stay.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Flawless. Great stay. Why are you guys making me do work to help you? I just want to submit a good review. I don't want to type an essay. You're making me work here?
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Felt like Royalty there."
The Fairmont Battery Whaft was amazing. Very high end service, loved the concierge, it was such a personal touch. The gold building is the best. The attention to detail was 5 star. Location best in Boston. Walk to the North End to all the great restaurants and people watching. The gym and the spa were new and upscale. Anything you needed you could pick up the phone and it was there in minutes. Loved it there!!!
4 night trip May 17, 2014
DeS
"Liked the location, spendy"
I loved the afternoon tea, the staff was very nice, felt weird to be in the "other" building which is like 1 floor of rooms the rest condos, less personal. The SPA Exhale was the WORST FACIAL EVER. The enestatician never asked or listed to the fact I used retinal. The description of the facial was misleading and I came out RED like a lobster, in fact the manager had to cool my face down with a treatment. The massage was okay but I have a membership at Spa Envy and Get just as good of service. Don't waste your money.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Melanie
"Doesn't Get Any Better"
Everything about this hotel was great, but I have come to expect this from all Fairmont Hotels except Calgary, AB, Canada.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Good location, but the property was not as high end compared to other Fairmont Hotels.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Customer Service at its Best"
First time stay at the Fairmount Battery Wharf and certainly not the last . Outside service upon arrival was friendly,curtious and welcoming. The front desk staff was extremely curtious,friendly,and supplied us with all our needs for a nice stay. Room was nice. 42"plasma screen,comfortable bed,good size bathroom and walk in shower was all very nice. However, room service was a little slow. Over an hour wait for a simple grilled cheese sandwich. Was told food was on its way up and still waited 20 min. Overpriced menus but that's to be expected in most hotels. We would absolutely stay here again,customer service was and is what I look for in a fine hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2014
Ed and Mary
"Excellent Hotel with a Great View!"
I travel to Boston on business monthly and have stayed in many hotels in the city. The Fairmont was excellent from every perspective and has a great waterfront view to boot. It is on the top of my list for Boston hotels.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2014