All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
3 Battery Wharf, Boston, MA, 02109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"ok but not one of the worlds best"
Stayed here for one night. Facility is very nice . Stayed in the 5 building . There is really no one in there most of the time even though there is a concierge lounge . So when you realize that the in room coffee is perhaps the worst you ever had and walk to Starbucks , come back to the building with the coffee for your family you will need to put the coffee on the ground to open the door since you need to activate the door with the key (not a one hand deal). Also no view of anything , I could not see this on the website so beware . Would also not be attracted to the concierge lounge , does not add value at this hotel .Similar hotels much closer to the harbor activities. Paid 500 + but would rate the hotel more in the 300 value range at best. Very prompt service getting the taxi to go to the airport. Might be a great place to stay for business when the business is paying the bill but otherwise would not stay here for a fun vacation in Boston .
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
mom
"A Quiet Retreat"
In a word- EXCELLENT
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
N
We chose to stay there to celebrate our wedding anniversay. it turned out to be a perfect setting. Our room was spacious and loaded with unexpected features. The staff was attentive without being sufficating. We wouldn't hesitate to visit again and or recommend it to others. The hotel is expensive but it is worth the value.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Beautiful room and great location will return to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Great stay. Staff accommodating. Had a drunk guest knock on door at 4:00 am. Other than that great hotel - good location.
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Great location, great staff, comfortable bed and great views!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Wonderful place to stay!"
My daughter and I took in the sights of Boston and stayed overnight here. Our room was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and would love to spend more than one night!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Great service and location. Very friendly and helpful staff.
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
thomas S.
"Great location! Quiet, safe & beautiful!"
After reading all the reviews, we chose this hotel and we were not disappointed. Great staff, perfect location, updated room and the price was what we expected. Their website photo had me a little worried as it looked old & run-down but it was far from that! There was some 'wear & tear' showing in our room but only slightly. This was our first time in Boston and we loved being in the North End as we felt like part of the neighborhood. Safe, friendly and easy access (walking or wheels) to all parts of town. The hotel rooms are only on the 1st & 2nd floors as the rest are residential so that helped us to feel at home. It would have been nice to be on an upper floor for the view but we really didn't spend much time there so it was fine. As a reviewer suggested, we used the water-taxi to & from Logan airport and loved the unique ride even though it was a little pricey ($24 + tip for a couple). We would definitely stay here again!!!
3 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
The staff was excellent, as was the location. The room was clean, but it did have a stale odor until some febreeze was used.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Great experience......great location. .......excellent staff. Khalid was fantastic!
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"5 Star Hotel, dining and service."
This was by far the best Hotel I've stayed in, in my many years of life. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The amenities and upgraded rooms are done beautifully.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Poindextrous
"Beautiful Hotel right on the waterfront"
The reception was excellent. The rooms were nicer than expected. Seemed like the hotel had just been through a recent replenishing of staff. And the systems were a little loose in that we were surprised by a knock on the door from "room service". When I answered the door it was a woman with an ice bucket and 2 bottles of water. I said no thanks and she immediately responded that it was something that they give to guests.(thinking that I thought there would be a charge maybe) so I said okay at which point she went right past me into the bedroom. My wife hearing what was going on screamed from the bathroom that she was in there. I put up my arm just in time to stop her from entering the bathroom. She asked if I would get the ice bucket from the closet in the bathroom for her. I got it and she asked if she could make the corner of the bed that was pulled down. I said no and she left. I would think that these people would be trained to be more intuitive about whether they are intruding or not. She was but didn't realize it. The next morning I went down and paid for the room saying I wanted to pay but we were not leaving yet. We had breakfast and came back to our room to find the cleaning cart and vacuum in our room and the reset of the room being started. There was a sign on the door but I think what happened is that paying for the room triggered the incorrect message that we had checked out. We did have a great time though.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
charlie
The location was very good - close by historical venues and even better, close to Little Italy where the food was wonderful. The room was beautiful and the staff extremely helpful. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who would like to vacation in Boston.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Pat
"EXCELLENT"
Excellent, excellent. ......
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
HECTOR
"Excellent place to pamper yourself"
I wish I would have had more time and more money to be able to stay longer
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Cat
"Great Hotel!"
My husband and I came here for a 4 night stay for a "mini" vacation. We loved it! The staff was fantastic. When we checked in we asked what rooms were available for us without upgrading. The front desk clerk was so helpful and gave us a great view. The room was handicapped which we did not mind at all. The only problem was there was no tub, we love our tubs. After 2 nights we asked if we could possibly give us a room with a tub. They said no problem and gave us a gorgeous corner room. We couldn't be happier. We thought the hotel and the grounds were beautiful. The only problem we had was in both rooms it seemed like the ac just wasn't keeping up. It was very strange bc it was going full blast but yet we were sometimes bordering being very warm. Besides that we found Battery Wharf perfection. We are already trying to figure out when we can go back again!
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Lisa L
"I would love to return!"
It was wonderful. Great location allowed us to walk to the North End or just stay put at the restaurant's hotel. The outside patio was really nice and the views of the harbor were amazing. My only suggestion would be to put comfy chairs in the room.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Doreen
"Perfect getaway"
From check in to check out, this was a phenomenal experience! The staff is top notch and assisted us in every way with such individualized care. Our room was very quiet, comfortable and clean and beautifully decorated. We loved our stay...every moment...especially the staff. A special thank you to Ron for making our stay personal, romantic and all around perfect!
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Stefanie
"Awesome!"
Great hotel! Staff was beyond accommodating. I will stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Lincoln
"A very nice hotel"
Great location near Little Italy but not smack downtown, which is only about a 15 minute walk. Great staff and free jazz in the lobby on Fridays and Saturdays. Very nice gym.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Newsod
"Nice 5 star service"
Very courteous and helpful staff. Housekeeping was very attentive to our needs. There was a stain in our bed spread that they quickly changed. The lady that was in charge of our room i think was Atrida who was extremely sweet.
5 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Superb stay."
The staff was more than congenial on arrival providing us with a wonderful upgrade and late check-out which helped us transition our luggage to our next destination. The room was spacious, clean and the bed so comfortable, I need to buy one of their pillows pronto. There are also plenty of outdoor areas to enjoy a glass of wine and wifi if you needed to wait for your room to be ready and a happening lobby. Located in the heart of the North End, we just loved the location, minutes walk to the best canolis in Boston and a hop, skip and a jump to Fanuel Hall Marketplace or Equal Exchange coffee in the other direction.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Silvana
"Exceptional Stay."
I was upgraded to a Suite which was outstanding. The service was terrific. The location along the water is gorgeous. Wonderful place to drink champagne.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
I would stay here again. The hotel was nice, the only problem was we were on the first floor so we had to keep out curtains closed. The location it ideal, you can't beat the Northend.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
staff all courteous and helpful,loved location in north end away somewhat from crowds, yet still an easy walk everywhere;beautiful and very comfortable hotel on waterfront
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Great hotel! Will stay there again."
Check in was easy & efficient. Staff members are very helpful & friendly. We will go back for sure.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Lucy
"Late night but responsive"
I got in around 1 a.m. after a delayed flight. Exhausted, I dragged myself up to the desk. The staff was incredibly cheerful and supportive. They didn't wait for me to ask for a wake up call, and they didn't wait for me to ask for a cab in the morning. The clerk on duty asked me if I wanted them. And I did. The clerk than escorted me to the building I was staying in. And in the morning the desk promptly called me--first to wake me up; second to alert me to the fact that the cab was in front and anxious to get going because of a major traffic jam. I didn't have any opportunity to experience the hotel's location on the harbor, but the room was sleekly designed. If I'd had a chance I would've wandered around a bit outside. I'll have to do that the next time.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Marc
"Hotel is Comfortable, Lots of Luxurious Amenities"
The rooms were fantastic - beautiful views, luxury amenities, exceptionally comfortable beds. The hotel was also nice enough to upgrade one of them because there had been a mistake with getting a double when we had ordered a queen. Front desk service personnel were extremely helpful and personable. However, I couldn't give it perfect marks across the board for two reasons: the hotel restaurant was overpriced for what we received - the entrees were somewhat bland and lacking in seasoning, and for $27, the lobster roll was not very good. I've had lobster rolls 10x more delicious at Fisherman's Wharf in SF for $8 - and this is Boston! The lobster should have been a showpiece. And although the service for dinner was wonderful, our waiter out at the patio firepits was pretty lackluster. The second reason was that we had repeated trouble using the key cards to the elevator and the rooms. The technology was not the best, and we had to ask for new cards once and even those you had to wave over the sensors about five times before the locks were released. That is an unnecessary and annoying glitch and should be fixed. No one wants to feel like they can't get into their rooms to retrieve their personal items, not even for five minutes. Other than those two points, we had a great time.
2 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2015
"Very nice hotel,walk to the italian section"
N A,but nice area Just let it go Good accommodations Great to walk around
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
carl
"Nice hotel. Walked everywhere"
Had a wonderful time great staff. Nice clean room. Would definitely come again
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Maria
"Costly Parking"
To get around, the best bet is to take a 15 min. walk and ride the "T"
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Anita Carr
"Wow"
This hotel is wonderful staff was excellent and considerate hotel was beautiful and easy walking distance to several wonderful attractions and restaurants
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
susan
"One of the best hotels I have stayed in"
The staff was wonderful, helpful, and some of the nicest hotel staff I have dealt with.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
ar
Hotel and staff were excellent. We stayed there for about six hours on our way out of Boston, so it was quite expensive on a per hour basis, but very pleasant.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Luxurious hotel in fabulous precinct."
Loved the hotel. Friendly staff. Great location and excellent rooms and facilities. No pool a disappointment. Would stay again.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Stephen
"Good deal on a luxury hotel."
Nice hotel in the North End of Boston walking distance to all of the wonderful Italian food! Wonderful hotel staff that is very eager to make your stay comfortable.
Other trip May 27, 2015
The hotel staff was great from start to finish! We were able to check in early. The front desk staff was helpful when answering our questions about attractions and parking.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Great choice for enjoying the North End1"
What a convenient location!
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great location and comfortable rooms"
Walking distance to most sites, friendly staff and big rooms! LOVED IT. Will stay again.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Mrs.
"Comfortable and convenient"
My wife and I spent a night here to attend a dinner in the North End. Very nice room and location. Only wish we had more time to just relax in the hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great location, beautiful hotel!"
Walking distance to TD Garden, Fanuel Hall and across from the North End's Italian eateries. Elegance and great service describes this hotel the best!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Erica
"Amazing hotel"
Hotel staff and location are amazing. The morning breakfast and evening snacks were a treat. Staff waited hand on hand in every way. Definitely will return on my next trip
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great hotel close to everything!"
This was my first stay and the Battery Wharf and I really enjoyed myself. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and service was great. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Perfect Location !"
Stayed here for Boston Marathon. Short walk to many quality North End restaurants, freedom trail stops, etc. Superb quality and service at Battery Wharf Hotel !
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"perfect hotel to stay at for Boston Marathon"
Really enjoyed my stay here this last weekend. The staff was excellent, very welcoming and helpful. I was so happy to have been able to check in early as my flight into Boston came in extra early. Loved the location too! Breakfast in the morning was perfect and the setting was just what I was hoping for. Since I was there to run the Boston Marathon, they went out of their way to make sure that I was taken care of. Including, a couple of nice surprises! Really appreciated everything about this hotel and will make sure to stay here in the future. Thank you very much!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
eddie
Fantastic! Will stay here next time I am in Boston.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
staff was helpful, location was great weather could have been a little better, but not the hotel's fault. In a great location walked to everywhere from there.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"It is a nice hotel situated at a very good locatio"
I found the hotel staff very kind and helpful. The equal opportunity the hotel provided for the international staff highly impressed me. They all do their jobs with the best possible ways. The room was clean and comfortable. Other than the restaurant and the concierge services we did not request any other services.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Sema H.
"great location with horrible staff"
Horrible customer service and borderline rude
5 night business trip Apr 5, 2015