All hotels in Newport, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1311 N. Coast Hwy 101, Newport, OR, 97365, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

It was ok clean but shabby out of date and small
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Was just "okay" at best"
The hotel is easy to find on the main drag of town. Location wise however I had abit of an issue with. The surrounding buildings and dark back parking area were sketchy to me I had a hard time sleeping as there were people constantly talking outside our window and on the street below.. I was worried about my car being broken into. There was also no AC in the room, which I can understand as it probably doesnt get too hot but they do supply a dirty fan. The bed was ok.. sagging near the edge of the bed made it somewhat uncomfortable. The shower was kinda dissapointing as well, the service up front was OK but she seemed more interested in dealing with 2 other people behind me then with me.. Overall it was OK at best, if I had to choose I would stay somewhere else.
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2014
Visiting town
"Adequate but wouldn't stay there again"
It's an adequate budget hotel right on the highway. NO A/C but there was a fan in my room. Weather was cool so no need for A/C and the fan blocked the noise from the highway. My room was very small but clean. I recommend spending a few more dollars & staying somewhere nicer. (In my case I didn't plan ahead & just needed a place to crash for one night.)
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Single traveler
"Small room but very clean!!"
Room was very adequate for the price. Clean but small. Breakfast was simple but met our needs.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"not happy with this motel"
would not stay at Travelodge again commode leaked room two small for 2 beds 1 up against window other up against wall
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Alice
"Hotel provides a place to sleep."
Was disappointed in several things, but it was a bed and at the price, you get what you pay for. It was on the main drag and near almost everything, but not walking distance to the beach. The staff was not very well versed in the town and activities, but there was a free computer to look stuff up on. Ice was "out back" in a shed?? We finally figured out that the plug ins in the bathroom only work when the light was on.... no night light!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Cozy rooms"
My family of 4 stayed here for a weekend due to having a baseball tournament. The location was close to the field & many restaurants. The room was very cozy with the 2 double beds. The room was updated & modern. Some lights didn't work.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
JM
It was just what we needed..room was clean, inexpesnsive and nice staff.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Nice, convenient and affordable place"
Enjoyed our stay....very friendly hotel staff.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Bad Smell, Noisy"
Bad smell from bathroom like sour wash water. Covered drain holes with towels and left fan on. Bathroom partially remodeled as shower had sloppy two toned paint. Beverage froze in refrigerator. Noisy fan on restaurant next door so used ear plugs. Pictures on website gave a different feeling than we experienced.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Rita
"Close to food places, beach..."
we had a good experience...staff was friendly and helpful
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Nice stay.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Affordable, comfort and convenient hotel"
Nicely maintained affordable hotel with fridge/micro/coffee maker in every room. Breakfast was pretty standard, but nice. Good strong wifi signal. Easy location right on Hwy 101, but rooms were still pretty quiet.
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
ERin
"horrible"
Worst hotel. Super tiny rooms, don't even consider if you have kids. No bathtub and there was mold in the bathrooms, only two wall outlets, most of the lamps couldn't be pull in let alone anything else. No AC, just a giant box fan you had to share the outlets with. Breakfast was only donuts and watered down OJ. Very limited parking. The rooms do have updated furniture but most of it was beat up. Extremely disappointed and was glad to leave.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Natalie
"On highway 101"
A bit noisy due to highway noise and the exhaust fans from the restaurant to the south. If/when it's ever hot there the rooms could be stuffy due to no AC and no cross-ventilation. Our two rooms were clean but the first nonsmoking room had been smoked in. They moved us. Smokers should be fined $500 for this sort of selfishness. Every time. The man at the desk denied that the room smelled smokey but all three of us thought that it was choking. Next time I would pay more and get away from the highway noise. But if you're looking for a reasonably clean stay at a decent price this could be the place.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Good hotel really close to beach ;)"
The room was really clean and everything was in good condition, but our room was in first floor and I could hear the people on second floor they were making too much noise :/ Next time I will ask for a room on second floor. Because I really like this hotel is close to everything!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice, no problems."
Arrived very late but the room was ready. I had no problems. The room was fine.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything in Newport."
It was a quick trip just needed a place for the night. Clean room, shower and a comfortable bed. Don't expect anything that is more than adequate. It fit the bill.
anon.
Terrible!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"No English"
Let's just say that the front desk doesn't speak English.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Rooms are small & noisy from ppl & traffic. Not the best place to stay.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Cheap hotel, nice staff"
We stayed here for our anniversary, and chose it because it was cheap, and close to everything in Newport. The staff were nice and friendly. Our bed was too hard, and both of us had a hard time sleeping 3 nights in a row here. Also, they only gave you one towel each for each day. We probably could have asked for more, but it was an inconvenience, and didn't think of it until I was in the shower. The shower didn't have very good water pressure- I have long hair, and it took a while to get it all rinsed.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Terry
"Family Trip"
The outside was very dated. I often judge by looks, but decided we would check it out. The gal at the desk was very pleasant. The breakfast area was small but wasn't bad. The room was very nice. I could tell the inside had been refurbished and was well done. Bed was comfortable. Not to noisy. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
Cheryl H
"good value on the beach"
this was my alternative to spending more than double this amount at Salishan Lodge.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Jay
Will not stay there again
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Cleaner smells, opened window got cigarette smoke"
Everything I needed, some didn't. Comfort Inn breakfast better. My reservation was difficult for hotel clerk to find. Made as No-Smoking, Last Name. Obviously No-Smoking not my last name.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
MLB
"Good hotel"
It's not far from beach, a Wal-Mart, and restaurants. It was clean and some updates. Bed was comfy and it was quiet. Outside was dated a bit and slightly worn but don't let that bother you. The down side is the laundry, ice and vending is a small building at the back of the parking lot.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Angie
"Good Value. Room tiny, but very clean."
Bed was the best I have ever slept in. Amazing. We felt it was adequate and would return.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Virginia
"Nowhere near nice"
We arrived Saturday evening to check in and there were two people working at the desk. They were very abrupt, not helpful and uncomfortable. We got to our room and there was mold on the door, the door handle and inside by the windows. The room smelled of stale smoke and was hardly big enough to fit our bed. The continental breakfast in the morning was pitiful. The man sitting next to me had to get up and ask for milk, then a lady had to ask for bowls, THEN I had to get up and ask for a spoon. The lady seemed very reluctant and sluggish when asked to do anything. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone traveling up the coast for a romantic getaway. I would highly encourage you to spend $10 or $20 more on a more cleanly place that's close to a nice beach.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Alex
"Quaint hotel in the middle of town"
This hotel looks like they have been putting some effort into updating their rooms. Our room looked newly painted and nice inside with a new tv & furnishings. The room was quite small but had 2 double beds which is what we needed. The beds had some annoying plastic protector for the mattress, made it sort of uncomfortable & noisy though. Had a cozy little breakfast nook with a few simple breakfast choices, better than nothing. For the price, pretty decent. I would go back.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Nicole
Defiantly a cheap room, beds hard as rock, no ac.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"close to sights and want to be places"
It was ok but there were some ants in the shower, dirt along the side walls, shower fixture to turn water on and off worked but was damaged. Room was adequate but on the small size.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"musty rooms rude staff and bad parking"
Musty smelling rooms very hard and stiff beds. Paper thin walls sand in the bed, horrible parking lot with one staircase per side of hotel. The staff was very rude
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
"comvenient location"
room smelled like mold had to buy febreeze air freshner also motel needs ro be updated very much so. probably wont stay here again.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Great value for the money!"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night and were happy with the experience. The room was a little stuffy/stale when we arrived but it was slow season and probably hadn't been used recently. We left the window open for a couple hours while we went to dinner and watched the sunset and the room was fine when we got back. The bed was a little stiff/firm, but not horrible. Everything was very clean and surprisingly up-to-date for it's small, off-the-highway location. We didn't hear the highway and were very happy with our stay. The only other note I'd make is take the term "continental breakfast lightly." There were donuts, cereal, toast and then coffee and juice. No eggs, sausage, protein of any kind really... Was a little disappointed with the lack of protein options but we were one of 3 or 4 guests that night so it was understandable. Overall it was a great value for the money and we will stay here again
Other trip May 16, 2014
Christa
"Much better than expected"
The photo of the hotel did not look appealing to me, but I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was. My room had a large bed with "pile of pillows" that looked like 4 star hotels I'd stayed in. The room was clean, comfortable and had nice looking wood furniture, including a desk with an office chair. (The only problem is that the chair went all the way down when I sat in it!!) :) Overall, I was pleased enough to look specifically for Travelodge motels after this one.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"overnight stay"
The hotel was fine and what you would expect for the price. The only negatives of the room was the bed and the outside noise. The mattress was broken down badly on the edges and not very comfortable for two. The room was very clean and nice. The noise does not bother me but did my wife. The outside walls and ceiling are not very sound proof. Still a nice room for he price.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Simple and sweet"
it was great. The bed was comfy. Very plesant manager. Breakfast was fine. Other guest were friendly. Location was good. Road and other noise was minimal.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
maggie
"Weekend with the kids"
I arrived at the hotel alone with 2 small kids and the staff made sure everything we needed would be available. The room was clean and very well kept.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"convenient location"
slept well not much noise from road or neighbors. Very pleasant manager. Thanks . I would hapily stay again. Nice cont. breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
maggie
good for the price, bed could have been a little more comfortable.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Pretty good"
Smaller rooms. Clean with comftorable beds. Friendly staff.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Non breathing Plastic covers on mattresses"
Bathrooms need a deep clean, including mold removal from the bathroom ceiling. All mattresses have plastic covers on them so the beds do not breathe. Woke up in the middle of the night sweating because of it. One of the rooms in our group had a strong musty smell to it. Didn't feel comfortable staying here at all. If we spent a little more we could have stayed in a nice hotel. Lesson learned.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Tourist
"Not good"
The front desk is not friendly at all. The group we were with was a responsible group of students traveling for the break. Because we were younger, they felt the need to talk down to us. They even went as far as calling our room to call us to the front desk like we were in school getting called to the principals office to get introuble. We ended up going down the road to stay at a different hotel one hour after we got to the travelodge and did not get a refund, but we didn't care. We just wanted out of their building. I will never recommend travelodge for anyone and I will never be back to book a room. What a terrible experience.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Anniversary trip"
Not good very disappointed in the room, did not sleep because of the noise.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
linda
"Average Hotel"
The hotel staff was not very nice. I wish they had a pool and hot tub. They should advertise that they don't have one.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2014
"worked for us."
good location, right on main hiway and close to everything.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Thin Walls"
Bed was uncomfortable and has one of those annoying crinckly potty pads on it. I could hear everything the neighbors were doing all night, everything. Horrible sleep. Small room.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Ok Stay."
The hotel was in pretty good shape, the room was nice and clean. The only problem we had was the internet. The internet was only able to connect to computers, not an ipad. And when it did connect to the computer it was very slow and went out from time to time. The only other small thing was breakfast was to start at 7am and when we check out at 7am nothing was out; I would have loved a cup of coffee.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
C
"its inexpensive"
for the money it was fine. A bit dingy, the bed was not very comfortable, the pillows smelled and there was mold in the shower. It had what we needed for one night.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014