All hotels in Newport, Oregon, United States of America
1311 N. Coast Hwy 101, Newport, OR, 97365, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

"Clean and comfortable"
Clean and comfortable room. Good continental breakfast. The only drawback was that the ice machine was across the parking lot. Otherwise, a great room for a good price.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Ok for quick stay"
Stayed for two night while in Newport. Good room and location and price was right. But and there is always a but , if you need internet and any kind of breakfast you may want to go elsewhere ,
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great Value"
Value for the price was amazing. Clean, comfortable, well-maintained. No noise from Highway 101 traffic. Friendly, helpful staff. Refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, in room coffee AND continental breakfast. 5 minute drive to the beach, bayfront or fairgrounds.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Joanna
"Money saver"
Comfy beds, excellent service, clean room, a lot of wear & tear, not enough outlets for technology devices.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
tish
"Low cost"
Clean although A lot of wear & tear. Not enough plugs for today's technology. Very friendly service..... Which makes stay doable.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
tish
"No More Travelodge"
I asked our hotel in Portland, OR. to locate a hotel in Newport for us due to the comming holiday. They told me it was camparable to theirs. The Newport motel had been sprayed with something that made me cough and sneeze. I think it was to cover tobacco use. We had to leave the door open several times. The room was decorated in browns. It was a small room and the tiny refrigerator was on the floor. The windows were dirty. The price was very high on Memorial day. The ice machine was in a seperate building way in the back of the motel. Fortunatly it wasn't raining while we were there.
Response by Travelodge Newport
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our Travelodge in Newport Oregon. Wer appreciate your comments and will use them to make further improvements at our motel. We are so sorry about the smells, Please be assured that we a 100% non smoking motel and the air fresheners we use are to make the room smell nice not to mask odors. We hope that you will give us another try in the future. Sincerely Chuck Cummings Area Manager
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Travelodge"
The room was very clean. There was only one person at the front desk when we got there to check in at night and then the same person was there late in the morning. Seemed more like a family run business than any other travelodge I've stayed at before
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Hotel is next to a great restaurant"
Hotel was ok we got there and found there was no bathtub, the room was small. The continental breakfast was ok and the staff was actually pretty nice. There was a spot in the middle of our bedspread but we asked for then to change it and they did.
Other trip May 25, 2015
anonamous
close to road ,heating made it difficult to get right room temperature!!
Other trip May 25, 2015
"After Reach the Beach a walk along the jetty."
Just an over night stay due to no rooms in Lincoln City. Enjoyed walking around the jetty the next day and the beaches.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Review"
Nice and clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was good too.
Other trip May 18, 2015
sheldon
"very happy"
Or room was clean quiet and comfortable. Lots of bed pillows!!!! The owners were very nice and helpful.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"Fair hotel"
Generally clean, wifi didn't work for us, it was quiet which was the best
Other trip May 6, 2015
G
"Just what we needed"
When we it there I thought I Was never going to book online again, the place didn't quite look "nice" at first sight. The check in was very quickly and the lady friendly. We went to see the room and it looked completely different that I thought .. Clean, comfortable, just what we needed for the day we were going to stay in Newport. Breakfast was good for the money we paid. I would stay there again if I go to Newport again. I would comfortably say that is a great price for the room and breakfast :)
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Soledad
"Alright, but will not use agian."
Hotel was run down with a lot of patchwork around the room. The only thing good about the room was the price and it was quiet. But I guess you get what you pay for so.......
2 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Juan
"nice area of Newport,oregon"
nice room,close to shopping,breakfast was excellent,bed was clean,sheets were clean,blankets were clean. nice people at motel.really nice quiet room.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"good night for the price"
good place to stay. Bed was very nice.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close to where we needed to be."
Only slept there. The breakfast was ok. The room was cleaned very well each day.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Good hotel for the price."
Quite nice with the remodel. Clean and useful for one night. The beds leave something to be desired, but for $65 and a fairly central location it was worth it. They are very strict about check in time, but it was nice because we saw them cleaning the rooms. So we went to the bay front and spent the time looking at all the cute touristy shops :)
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Haylee
"way too noisy from road traffic"
the continental breakfast was ok, the room was cleaned ok, was put into a handicap room (we are not handicapped) it was very noisy due to being so close to the road, the bathroom was large and the room very small. Did like that there was a refrigerator and microwave in room.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"bad place to stay."
This place was trashed. Busted fixtures in room, huge dings and missing paint on every wall. It was if the room was in the middle of being reconstructed. Located in the sketchy part of town. I should of spent a little more money and get a nicer room anywhere else in town.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Christopher
"travelodge newport"
The lady at the front desk was rude.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
hunter
"Very Nice"
We had not stayed at a Travel Lodge in years and were very pleasantly surprised. The bed was a King, very comfortable. The room came with a microwave and refrigerator and we did use the fridge to keep my meds. We loved the walk-in shower. We are both older and having a walk-in shower was so nice. We really have trouble if we have to climb into a tub so that was such a nice treat. The Continental breakfast was adequate. My wife had fruit and bread. I had a bagel and cream cheese, donut and muffin. All were fresh and everything was clean and the coffee was strong enough to be called coffee.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Alan
"Great price for a good room"
The room was on the small side but everything was clean. Included fridge and microwave which is really nice. Breakfast included good selection of things to eat. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Good stay"
Staff was very nice, hotel going through remodel but very quiet after 5. Nice stay as expected for price.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Mindi
"Newport sleepover."
I got in late but the front desk was very helpful. The room was tropical heat compared to the temperatures we had on the drive down from Seattle. The coffee service was a great comfort, but I wished the bed was too. It had lumpy parts and I found myself waking up in the middle of the night at a 90 degree angle. Wish the vending machines were more conveniently located in the main building so no one would need to get wet in the rain.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
Sam
"New Year Eve"
Our room was a good deal for the money, especially considering it was a last minute decision to stay at the beach on New Years Eve. My only complaints: the bathroom door was very sticky. I even tried washing it and it was still sticky. The mattress pads are very rough. The room was very small. Other than that, staff was very nice, they have a box fan in the room (which was great because my husband and I need the sound to sleep), and there's a McDonalds right across the street :)
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Easy to find.....nice, friendly management, clean"
We just ran to coast for some down time...our stay was quiet and relaxing
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
retired couple
"Great find for the price!"
Surprised by how nice this motel was considering how inexpensive it was. Very clean and comfortable, seemed to be nicely updated. I was disappointed that the bathroom only had a shower, but otherwise perfect. Will definitely return.
Response by Travelodge Newport
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to let us know how your stay was. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for letting us know how we are doing
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"One day mini vacatiion"
The lady was so nice. My nine year old missed breakfast, she brought milk from her own home. There were 8 fluffy pillows for pillow fights. It's right on the highway, so lots of traffic, but easy to find and close to everything. We can't wait to go back.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Thuy
"Late-day check-in."
This motel was fine for an overnight. The ladies at the desk were friendly. We had pre-paid the room, but still needed to give her not only a credit credit, but a photo ID as well. Maybe the general clientele is not too acceptable, or reliable? That was a bit discomforting. The pillows were too thick and hard. The room had a good refrigerator and coffee maker and everything else was good. Nice smelling soap. I would stay there again, all things considered.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"One Night Only"
Just an overnighter and not expecting alot for 50 bucks. I will spend more next time for some basic comforts. Tiny room that reaked of chemicals. Broken toilet seat pinched my behind. Bed is old!! Wifi very spotty. TV had heavy static.
1 night trip Nov 18, 2014
"Nice for a one night stay"
We were at the beach for an event and needed a place to stay the night. The room was clean and comfortable. I'm sure if I was spending more time in the room, I would have preferred a little more of an upgrade. With that said, the staff was nice, the continental breakfast was acceptable and the price was amazing. It fit our needs.
Cindi
"Convenient location and affordable"
Room was clean, but the carpeting needs cleaning or replacing. Easy check-in.
Janet
"Overall a good deal."
The accommodations were more than I expected for the price I paid. The rooms were clean. We booked the hotel at the last minute and they had all the amenities we needed: king bed, TV, fridge, hair dryer, free wifi, and breakfast. The only complaints I had were that the bed, although comfy, didn't have much support and the ice maker was across the parking lot in a small outbuilding. Breakfast was served from 7 - 10 but we were late so didn't get a chance to try it. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Clean"
It was cheap, clean, and compfortable. We will return for sure.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Cozy room"
I have stayed in this hotel in the past and it was very ran down, the new owners have done an amazing job. My room was a king size bed room, very clean. Then bed had 5 fluffy pillows on it and the overall room was very cozy. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Travelodge Newport
Thank you for letting us know how your stay at our Comfort Inn was. We appreciate your review of our hotel and hope that you will tell your friends about it. All reviews are shared with the owners and staff and are used for continued training for all of us. It is through the eyes of our guests that we are best able to see our hotel and what needs to be done in it. Chuck cummings Public Relations Manager
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Missy
"Travelodge stay at Newport, Oregon"
The room was clean but the wi fi did not work, we only had a portable heater for heat as we couldn't get the thermastat to work but it was comfortable with the heater but we had to keep it running most of the time. No pool or other activities that we know of. Was not within walking distance of the beach which was a disappointment. Rooms are not well insulated so we could hear all the noise from outside. Breakfast was served but they had no microwave so butter was always so hard it could not be spread on toast, selections of food was miminal.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Red
"Nice, affordable, close to beach"
Nice, affordable, close to beach, easy checkin-out, off highway, easy access to food, shopping, beach
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"close to all attractions in Newport"
We were very satisfied ,particularly with the courteous service.
3 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Dennis and Virginia
"Would not return"
Bed sheets were covered in hair, floor was covered in crumbs, nothing in the room was easily accessible like outlets, remote, ac, etc. I would not return nor recommend this place unless I were paid quite well to do so.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Great deal, but certainly no frills (and no AC!)"
Overall, a great deal, but don't go there if you want to be impressed by the accomodations. We made a last-minute weekday booking in mid-September and got a superb price. I had no issues with room cleanliness. All the rooms doors open up to the outside. The continental breakfast was satisfactory, though they certainly could make it good by having a waffle iron. The staff was as helpful as expected. When I left my hat in the breakfast room, they called our room; and when I asked for two very large garbage bags, they provided freely.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Erik
"Bad Receptionist"
I love Newport we go every year and in the past we stay here and loved it yet with the new management ahhhh...... totalty hated the lady she was SOOO RUDE!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Base camp for fishing trip"
Was good for what we were requiring; (bed and a shower). Lacked AC, and had traffic noise all night due to open window. Matress needed to be replaced, but othewise clean and adequate, except "only one chair available". Continetal breakfast somewhat Spartan, but adequate, and we didn't need it on days we were "off-shore" fishing early anyway? Don't take a bannana on a fishing boat, "as a word to the wise" anyway, and good luck to you otherwise! Individual room coffee pots could be larger?...Three cups, don't cut it for two coffee drinkers!
Response by Travelodge Newport
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to let us know about your stay. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Base camp for fishing trip!"
We were on a week-long fishing excursion, looking for a bed/shower each day. Location was handy to everything needed. Lack of AC a minus, as was past-replacement mattress. Housekeeping and cleanliness good. Continental breakfast pretty Spartan, but not a problem on "fishing days", as we were up and gone before they started?...Overall, good for what we wanted: inexpensive sleeping/bathing quarters. Close to main highway through town, so lack of AC and open window at night made for more noise than might have been necessary during sleeping hours? Otherwise, no complaints!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"The noise of the room next door"
wow people can sure fight. we laid awake while the yelling continued on into the night.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Centrally located"
This clean, comfortable hotel was close to everything and very easy to get to.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Elisa
"Clean, good value, polite hosts"
Good. Traveling through area and didn't need anything grander
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
S
"Travelodge newport oregon"
Not bad for a cheap hotel stay. The rooms looked nicer than I expected. A bit cramped. Internet didn't seem easy to use. Breakfast ok.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
jen
"ok"
The owners of this hotel were very helpful. however we didn't realize there was no air conditioner in any rooms, they did provide a box fax but being on the first floor we didn't feel comfortable leaving the window open to let air in. The shower knobs were falling off and the room needs updating. the bed was all springs and lumpy. the good part was it was right on the main strip so easy to find. we would not stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014