All hotels in Newport, Oregon, United States of America
1311 N. Coast Hwy 101, Newport, OR, 97365, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

"Centrally located"
This clean, comfortable hotel was close to everything and very easy to get to.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Elisa
"Clean, good value, polite hosts"
Good. Traveling through area and didn't need anything grander
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
S
"Travelodge newport oregon"
Not bad for a cheap hotel stay. The rooms looked nicer than I expected. A bit cramped. Internet didn't seem easy to use. Breakfast ok.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
jen
"ok"
The owners of this hotel were very helpful. however we didn't realize there was no air conditioner in any rooms, they did provide a box fax but being on the first floor we didn't feel comfortable leaving the window open to let air in. The shower knobs were falling off and the room needs updating. the bed was all springs and lumpy. the good part was it was right on the main strip so easy to find. we would not stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
Norracks
"Very hot!"
To be fair, the temperature on the coast was 94! The motel did not have A.C.. They did supply us with a box fan. Other then the comfort level the room was okay.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Retired,
"Worth it for the price"
Travellodge is not the best hotel I have stayed in but for the price and for how much time we spent in the room it was worth it.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Lori
"One night stop on the way south"
Room was clean. Breakfast was simple but free! Hostess at front desk was very kind and accommodating!
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Needs updating"
Staff was nice and helpful, but hotel definitely needs updating. Pillow was dirty and trash was left under table from last guest. Need to clean up a lot better.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"ok"
The room was small but the bed was soft had lots of pillows the bedding seemed old but was good enough for what we needed it for.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
edwardo
Very clean rooms extra nice staff super super comfortable mattresses. Excellent place to stay. We stayed there three nights close to downtown lots of amenities in the area
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Karen Hunter
"Budget Friendly"
We stayed here 2 nights the Room was very clean, although it did not have A/C. They did provide a Fan in the room. They had an Ok Continental Breakfast. The location was Great it was close and convenient to all the Activities we did. on a scale from 1 to 10 i'd say a 7. We would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Jose
"A good basic hotel at a great rate."
Nothing fancy but everything worked fine. The lobby was clean and new. The room not quite so but good enough. Close to Highway 101 but traffic noise was not a problem. The continental breakfast was cheesy but then almost all of them are (i.e.- only plain white bread, very sugary muffins, cheap angels, etc).
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
We enjoyed the room as it was clean.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"NO HOT SHOWERS IN MULTIPLE ROOMS!!!!"
Although the room itself was in pretty good shape there was no hot water available when I went to shower in the morning around 8 AM. I left it on for 3 minutes and switched from the cold to hot settings (since sometimes the markings are backwards), but it never got hot! I rented 3 rooms, and the other party ran out of hot water right after beginning the shower. The 3rd party didn't try to take a shower, so who knows if they would have been able to. There are only 2 reasons for a motel: to sleep and to shower. I got ripped off for half my money. The lady at the front desk was most unapologetic and unhelpful. I'm afraid to stay at ANY Travelodge again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Pamela F
Very nicely run business...breakfast needs a few more selections...if on a trip I'd stay there again...6
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Kenny
"Fine"
The hotel was perfect for an overnight business trip.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Helmut
"The Hotel"
When we got there we where givin our room key and headed to our room but our room was not near ready. Ok no big deal. Went down to the front desk and they gave us a different room. The wifi was very slow. The shower was very small and the hot water didn't last long. There was not enough parking after the hotel filled up and we came back from dinner we had to park quiet a wase away from our room. The discription of the room said we where getting a sleep number bed and that it was not broken springs and hard bed and no a/c made for a ruff night of sleep
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Nick
"fishing"
A lot of hair on bathroom floor and the bed was very soft.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
We were very disappointed that the room service did not service our room the next day of our stay. We were there two days and the room was not serviced. We called down for coffee and was told it was on its way. It never was delivered. The bed was not made for the second day. A sign was hung on the door do not disturb which we never put there.
2 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2014
"Small room"
Older motel. Room was small with 2 double beds.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Jan
"Ok, but nothing to write home about."
The room was clean and quiet, but small. Had TV, 1 king size bed, disabled-accessible bathroom. Note: accessible bathrooms are easily flooded! "Continental Breakfast" was rather minimal: cereal, toast, coffee, fruit. Overall, not bad, but not really worth the price either. Next time, we're trying the Knights Inn.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Zack
"Nice."
My boyfriend and I just wanted to get away for a night and are on a limited budget. Our stay was pleasant and comfortable. The only complaints we have is that the guests upstairs from us were incredibly obnoxious at 5:30 AM, which is not the fault of the hotel owners or staff, and there was no air conditioning. We did discover a large box fan in the closet as we were getting ready to leave, which I am sure would have been helpful, had we bothered to open the closet the afternoon before. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean, and there were plenty of pillows. Next time we need to get away, we will probably stay here again. It was a pleasant experience.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
The room was average. Room smells bad.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Ok Hotel, Inconvenient Location, Dirty"
Upon arrival at our hotel, I was informed check in was 3:00 pm. We weren't actually able to check in until 3:40, hotel management told us they were booked the night before and the room was not ready. Typically, this wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately, this was the first of many separate problems we encountered. When we were finally able to check in, we discovered the room was decently prepared. The curtains were dirty and stained. Not sure with what but it turned our stomachs. We still had a full trash upon arrival, and it smelled like rotted food. Not a fond memory, either. Also worth noting, the hotel is situated across from a McDonald's, which made access to our room quite difficult during heavy traffic. We discovered multiple locations with better access. 1.5 Stars. Average room amenities, poor service and quality of stay. Do your homework before picking your hotel. We decided to stay in Florence, OR instead for the remainder of our trip.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Great motel for the money."
Anniversary trip for me and my husband. Courteous staff, clean room.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Danelle
It was ok clean but shabby out of date and small
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Was just "okay" at best"
The hotel is easy to find on the main drag of town. Location wise however I had abit of an issue with. The surrounding buildings and dark back parking area were sketchy to me I had a hard time sleeping as there were people constantly talking outside our window and on the street below.. I was worried about my car being broken into. There was also no AC in the room, which I can understand as it probably doesnt get too hot but they do supply a dirty fan. The bed was ok.. sagging near the edge of the bed made it somewhat uncomfortable. The shower was kinda dissapointing as well, the service up front was OK but she seemed more interested in dealing with 2 other people behind me then with me.. Overall it was OK at best, if I had to choose I would stay somewhere else.
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2014
Visiting town
"Adequate but wouldn't stay there again"
It's an adequate budget hotel right on the highway. NO A/C but there was a fan in my room. Weather was cool so no need for A/C and the fan blocked the noise from the highway. My room was very small but clean. I recommend spending a few more dollars & staying somewhere nicer. (In my case I didn't plan ahead & just needed a place to crash for one night.)
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Single traveler
"Small room but very clean!!"
Room was very adequate for the price. Clean but small. Breakfast was simple but met our needs.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"not happy with this motel"
would not stay at Travelodge again commode leaked room two small for 2 beds 1 up against window other up against wall
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Alice
"Hotel provides a place to sleep."
Was disappointed in several things, but it was a bed and at the price, you get what you pay for. It was on the main drag and near almost everything, but not walking distance to the beach. The staff was not very well versed in the town and activities, but there was a free computer to look stuff up on. Ice was "out back" in a shed?? We finally figured out that the plug ins in the bathroom only work when the light was on.... no night light!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Cozy rooms"
My family of 4 stayed here for a weekend due to having a baseball tournament. The location was close to the field & many restaurants. The room was very cozy with the 2 double beds. The room was updated & modern. Some lights didn't work.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
JM
It was just what we needed..room was clean, inexpesnsive and nice staff.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Nice, convenient and affordable place"
Enjoyed our stay....very friendly hotel staff.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Bad Smell, Noisy"
Bad smell from bathroom like sour wash water. Covered drain holes with towels and left fan on. Bathroom partially remodeled as shower had sloppy two toned paint. Beverage froze in refrigerator. Noisy fan on restaurant next door so used ear plugs. Pictures on website gave a different feeling than we experienced.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Rita
"Close to food places, beach..."
we had a good experience...staff was friendly and helpful
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Nice stay.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Affordable, comfort and convenient hotel"
Nicely maintained affordable hotel with fridge/micro/coffee maker in every room. Breakfast was pretty standard, but nice. Good strong wifi signal. Easy location right on Hwy 101, but rooms were still pretty quiet.
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
ERin
"horrible"
Worst hotel. Super tiny rooms, don't even consider if you have kids. No bathtub and there was mold in the bathrooms, only two wall outlets, most of the lamps couldn't be pull in let alone anything else. No AC, just a giant box fan you had to share the outlets with. Breakfast was only donuts and watered down OJ. Very limited parking. The rooms do have updated furniture but most of it was beat up. Extremely disappointed and was glad to leave.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Natalie
"On highway 101"
A bit noisy due to highway noise and the exhaust fans from the restaurant to the south. If/when it's ever hot there the rooms could be stuffy due to no AC and no cross-ventilation. Our two rooms were clean but the first nonsmoking room had been smoked in. They moved us. Smokers should be fined $500 for this sort of selfishness. Every time. The man at the desk denied that the room smelled smokey but all three of us thought that it was choking. Next time I would pay more and get away from the highway noise. But if you're looking for a reasonably clean stay at a decent price this could be the place.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Good hotel really close to beach ;)"
The room was really clean and everything was in good condition, but our room was in first floor and I could hear the people on second floor they were making too much noise :/ Next time I will ask for a room on second floor. Because I really like this hotel is close to everything!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice, no problems."
Arrived very late but the room was ready. I had no problems. The room was fine.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything in Newport."
It was a quick trip just needed a place for the night. Clean room, shower and a comfortable bed. Don't expect anything that is more than adequate. It fit the bill.
anon.
Terrible!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"No English"
Let's just say that the front desk doesn't speak English.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Rooms are small & noisy from ppl & traffic. Not the best place to stay.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Cheap hotel, nice staff"
We stayed here for our anniversary, and chose it because it was cheap, and close to everything in Newport. The staff were nice and friendly. Our bed was too hard, and both of us had a hard time sleeping 3 nights in a row here. Also, they only gave you one towel each for each day. We probably could have asked for more, but it was an inconvenience, and didn't think of it until I was in the shower. The shower didn't have very good water pressure- I have long hair, and it took a while to get it all rinsed.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Terry
"Family Trip"
The outside was very dated. I often judge by looks, but decided we would check it out. The gal at the desk was very pleasant. The breakfast area was small but wasn't bad. The room was very nice. I could tell the inside had been refurbished and was well done. Bed was comfortable. Not to noisy. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
Cheryl H
"good value on the beach"
this was my alternative to spending more than double this amount at Salishan Lodge.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Jay
Will not stay there again
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014