All hotels in Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9100 Lyra Dr, Columbus, OH, 43240, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Family weekend 2015"
Only drawback was so busy in hotel holiday weekend! But quiet in room. Was very satisfied & will hope to stay again
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Kathryn
"Ok"
It was an ok hotel. It was clean and all. For the price it was not what was expected. The $10 per plate on the breakfast bar was a bit outlandish. Could of got a better breakfast at a local restaurant for less money
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Very Pleased"
Very clean, very curtious staff. Great interaction from bartender (white male early to mid 20's). Very good breakfast and very clean and luxorious room for price. I was very pleased with my stay.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Made the best due to Error by Hotels.com"
Originally booked at Residence Inn across street, oversold, moved to Cambria Suites. Not same level of hotel, no free breakfast or managers receptions, and no kitchen. Staff was very accommodating, as Hotels.com failed to secure reservation properly, and we had to go through a process to get checked in. We needed a kitchen, and this hotel had only a microwave and small refrigerator, so no utensils, plates etc. Room much smaller than Residence Inn Studio.
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Arnold Classic weekend"
Everything was excellent and very clean! The only drawback was that the hairdryer did not work. But everything else was wonderful and the front desk employees were friendly without seeming phony. Great location!!!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Kirsten
"great place to stay"
great hotel, great staff, great location.. would not change a thing.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
michael
"family trip"
We had family from 3 states staying at the cambric. It could not have been better. I would recommend to anyone staying in Columbus. The staff is wonderful
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
michael
"Pristine hotel with friendly staff"
My husband and I stayed at the Cambria for a weekend away with some shopping, movies and dinner. The hotel staff was very friendly and the room was very clean. We also used the exercise room that had lots of equipment and it was very nice. The pool and hot tub were nice and clean as well.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Sara
"Nice hotel and close to everything!"
This hotel was very pleasing to us! We enjoyed a nice quiet weekend away and this was the perfect place to do that in!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Great location, rooms are a little dated but comfortable. Staff is extremely attentive and very nice. Had a great stay and would stay again
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Callie
"Nice hotel, great location"
After some issues with our room we were moved to a different room and given complimentary breakfast for our trouble. The bed and bedding are great, very comfortable. Overall we had a great stay.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Close to shopping and Restaurants"
The hotel was nice and clean, the indoor pool was a little small though. The rooms are very nice and clean! When we needed something we received it quickly(I.e. Extra Towels, washcloths.) The hotel is literally a minute away from their HUGE mall and many restaurants so it was easy to go out and find somewhere to go. Would definitely stay there again
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Kylee
Great place to stay, would stay there again in the when going back to Columbus.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Bobby
"Staff was cheerful, attentive, and helpful."
Had a recent occasion to stay at this property, and everything went as one would expect. The decor is pleasing, the lobby and bar friendly and inviting. The staff did their jobs with cheerfulness as well as efficiency. Would stay there again...
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
TDNeumann
"Great hotel on the north side"
This hotel is a great getaway. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room layout is modern and more like an apartment with a sitting/tv room between the bathroom and the bedroom. Refrigerator, coffee maker and storage near the entry. Closet in the bedroom. Bathroom sink and shower are great, but the storage for the towels is a little inconvenient for two people (near the floor). Great location for the usual upscale casual dining and a market store nearby for food. Breakfast was not included which made for a change in protocol, but as stated food was nearby. They do serve breakfast for extra charge. The heater going on and off was a little disruptive. The bed was good and did not bother my back.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"cheap sheets equal no sleep"
The sheets on the bed were so cheap 120 thread count it was Luke sleeping on paper sheets. Neither of us got any sleep due to the crinkling sheets. It was clean and rooms were pretty sound proof stayed over Christmas withlots of kids in the hotel bit once in our room we couldn't hear a thing. Won't stay again unlessbthey upgrade the sheets.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Bobbie
The hotel was warm and inviting. It was very clean. The staff were all very friendly. We were there over Christmas, the decorations were beautiful. We loved the seating area in our rooms. It allowed us to have a lot of private family time. We will definitely stay there in the future.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
It was great, drinks were a little overpriced, other than that my stay was great
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Edward
"Best place in Columbus to stay"
Exceptional Hotel
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Carmella
"Holiday getaway."
Met my sister there for a girls weekend of shopping. We really enjoyed our stay and look forward to next year's trip.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Kathryn
"Polaris get away"
My husband and I enjoyed your hotel for the weekend, it was inviting, clean and the room was like a studio apartment with a sofa and separate room from the bedroom including two TV's which was very nice. We do not get to see much television and having the option of sports or movies was a luxury, thank you. My husband was a little disappointed in the pool and hot tub and the proximity to the restaurant. I did not try them this time preferring to rest in the room. Overall were were very pleased with our stay.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
tina
"Great hotel to stay"
The service at the front was Great
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Jacquelyne
"Very relaxing quiet area"
My fiancé and I came here to relax and have a romantic weekend while my family watched our 1 month old daughter. The staff was very polite and helpful. Our room was very nice and very quiet and very relaxing. Can't wait to come back. :)
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
megan
"Nice Hotel, would stay here again."
The room was clean and nicely decorated. the bed was comfortable and the pillows were great...not the normal flat hotel pillows. Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for something comfortable and clean.
"grest stay!"
Everything was wonderful except the bed was a little bit scratchy but it's better clean and scratchy than the other
very nice in all aspects...would gladly come back and consider this a bargain as well...
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Amazing hotel. Would stay here anytime."
We were on vacation and traveling through the area. The staff at the Columbus Zoo gave us a list of their preferred hotels in the area and we chose the Cambria Suites. It was the right choice. From the moment we walked in until we left the next morning, everything was top notch. 10 out of 10
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Roy
Very friendly staff and the hotel is well maintained. We enjoyed the stay. It fit our needs perfectly. Very close to Polaris mall, and not far from Easton mall as well (15 minutes).
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Hector
"Weekend away"
Hotel and staff did excellent job. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Business"
I travel to Columbus for business and it is important to know I have a safe and comfortable place to stay. It is my first time staying at this hotel and I will not stay anywhere else in the future. The room was very clean and comfortable. I did miss a bathtub, but the shower was great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"No Value for the cost."
Rooms layout was small, not quality bedding and accessories. We expected to receive at least continental breakfast. I don't know any hotel that doesn't offer this. Hotels location worked for us but that's the only good part of the trip. Staff was friendly. I booked through Hotels.com and I think the rooms price did not match the accommodations. I was disappointed. We stayed Monday night in a Country Inn and Suites and it was "Top Notch". I realize we didn't pay weekend rates. However it was luxurious/clean/and breakfast was provided. So all this being said Cambria Suites will not be a choice if I can help it.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Debi D
"Awesome"
The hotel was well maintained and the staff was awesome. I extended my stay by a night because of a car issue & wouldn't stay elsewhere.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"I love the cambria."
Cambria has a very welcoming lobby, great for business travel, and very cool rooms with lots of nice little things you would exptect from a nicer hotel, at substantially less cost. I look for Cambria's when i travel.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
JD
Will come again!
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2013
Tamara
"nice but expensive"
Very nice hotel. No continental breakfast though.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
"Good hotel, great location"
This was a nice stay. We stay in this area around Polaris Fashion Mall every year when traveling home from visiting family because we it's a good halfway location and we like the restaurant options. There's one hotel in the area I like more, but Cambria Suites were very nice. It's new, fairly easy to access. It's not as close to the restaurants as I'd like. Their bar was minimal, but decent wine prices. The only downside was that the bed wasn't as comfortable as I expected for the price and comparable hotels. I would stay here again without concerns, however. It also has a nice pool and workout area, and having refrigerators in the rooms is also very nice.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
Rob
"As close to perfect as you can get!"
LOVED this hotel, and I usually don't gush. Great bed- firm but pillow top soft. great soft cotton sheets, clean, nice bathroom with amazing shower and water pressure... room was modern yet comfortable, felt like a studio apt. Mall across the street, lots of restaurants close by- both fast food, and higher end... loved Jason's Deli down the street. Safe area. I went online to see locations for this chain- never stayed there before. Not many locations. Pick this one, it's perfect. Worth a little more in price, feels relaxing and luxury.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
lisa on business
"Convenient to shopping, dining and freeway."
Our industry's annual conference is held about 6 miles away. The conference hotel I was supposed to stay at has not been renovated for a very long time. This year, I decided that I just didn't want to stay there. Cambria Suites in Polaris is clean, modern, roomy, and one thing I appreciate most--I could regulate the thermostat and it does not revert back to a preset temperature while I slept. Staff is friendly. Shopping and all types of eateries available. I will return and will definitely see if more of my colleagues want to stay in Polaris and make the short morning commute next year.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"Great Room"
Very Nice. Hotel was in great condition and very clean
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
"Great hotel great location"
Very nice hotel rooms were great came with microwave and fridge. Nice big walk in shower it's right be side cabelas busy well lit area I felt safe and comfortable with my Jeep there
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
L.S
"Great weekend getaway"
Great room and location. Easy shopping and eating.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Chris B.
"Great hotel- pricey amenities"
It was a great hotel, but their extras (food, toiletries, and breakfast) were expensive. The bed was comfy. The shower didn’t have a door or a curtain so it took a while to warm the bathroom up to enjoy it. The kid mac and cheese was decent, the chips and dip was interesting, and the burger was alright. We also went to get some (expensive) ice-cream from the snack area and when we got it back to the room it was freezer burnt. I took it back and the refunded it and offered additional food but I still had to pay for the food (so much for an offer).
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
Candace
"Very modern"
We enjoyed it
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Tarah
"Comfort Comfort Comfort :)"
I absolutely LOVED THE ROOM! The layout was fantastic, I had an amazing night's sleep, incredible shopping close by...What more could a girl ask for? ;)
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2013
Anna
"Nice place in a great location"
This was an easy access hotel, nearby a lot of great shops and restaurants. I enjoyed my stay,
2 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Busy Bug
The hotel staff were very helpful. My room was beautiful and the bed was comfortable. The only problem was I could hear everything in the hallway, room next door, and from the room above me. There were several children running above my room and down the hallway. There were adults yelling to one another in the hallway.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
The two people working the check in desk were extremely friendly and welcoming. Would stay again at this location for business or leisure travel.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
The room was incredible, clean and well appointed, plenty of room! It was quiet, good location right by Polaris Mall. I would stay there again anytime I am in the Columbus area!!!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"One of the best!"
We've traveled quite a bit in our lives and stayed at some of the finest hotels in the world( and a few horrid ones too.) While the Cambria was no St. Regis, it was as pleasant an 'on the road' convenient hotel as one could find between here and there. Spotlessly clean with an accommodating staff and comfortable amenities, ( and delicious cookies) we slept peacefully , and I didn't even feel obliged to wear my shoes around the room . Reasonably priced and offered room service too. We'd stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2013
Waxpeople
"Very nice new hotel"
This is a very nice, new hotel near the Polaris Mall. The suite style room was very comfortable, included a refrigerator and microwave, and the bathroom was amazing! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2013