Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant, Bwejuu
Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant is in Bwejuu (East Coast Zanzibar) and area attractions include Paje Beach. Additional regional attractions include Jozani Forest Reserve and Jambiani Beach.
Dining options at this Bwejuu lodge include a restaurant, a beach bar, and a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle. Guest parking is complimentary, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis.
Rooms open to balconies or patios. The 10 guestrooms at Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant include ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $35
- Beach Room, Oceanfront
- Hill Room, Garden Area
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Ferry terminal shuttle *
- Free self parking (limited)
Nearby Two Star Bwejuu hotels
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Beach bar
- Beach sun loungers
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Year Built 2004
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
Top Bwejuu hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bwejuu
- Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa - All InclusiveFrom
"Best stay ever! The rooms was awesome great way to impress someone you are try to impress. For under $100 you can have a private five course dinner on the beach."Feb 13, 2015
- Kisiwa HouseFrom
"Great hotel right in the middle of Stone Town. Staff were helpful and enjoyed a cold beverage upon check-in."Feb 9, 2015
- Dhow Palace HotelFrom
"Great trip, stayed one night, and arrived late. Hotel manager was super accommodating and even drove us out to local ATM/exchange bureau in the late evening. When we had to leave…"Feb 2, 2015
- Zanzibar Palace HotelFrom
"Excellent hotel with traditional rooms that have modern day comforts"Jan 30, 2015
DiningTwisted Palms Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant, Bwejuu’s small print
Also known as
- Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant Hotel
- Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant
- Twisted Palms Pensione & Restaurant
- Hotel Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant Bwejuu
- Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant Hotel Bwejuu
- Twisted Palms
- Twisted Palms Lodge And Restaurant
- Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant Bwejuu
- Hotel Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant
- Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant Zanzibar
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.