All hotels in Barcelona, Spain

Good internet service
    Great room
    Comfortable
"Positiv opplevelse"
Flotte rom og hyggelig betjening frokosten var noe begrenset
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
Ensemble bien mes très dure de ce faire comprendre arrivée a 5h du matin la personne a la réception impossible de ce faire comprendre parle que l espagnol
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2013
Jeke
FR
"Services exceed our expectation."
We, a group of four stayed in this apartment for 6 nights. All of the front desk staff were extremely helpful. They provide all the information we required ranging from transportation, shopping, dining choices and even free to help us to mail the postcards. Alexis, one of the frontdesk staff was really helpful and the restaurants he provided was all with high standard. I caught a cold on the 2nd day of my stay. The medicine that i brought from HK couldn't help much and the lady in the front desk voluntarily go with me to Pharmacy shop to make sure i get the right medicne (as I don't speak any Spanish) . I was then recovered quickly and continue my rest of the journey in Barcelona with my family. Appreciate very much their active and keen to help attitude. Daily cleaning was up to standard and the apartment is well equipped and spacious for a group of 4 adults. The location is good to sight-seeing spots although it needs to take around 10 minutes walk to metro.
6 night trip Jun 3, 2013
Mrs Chan
HK
"Fantastiske leiligheter"
Meget fine leiligheter i hyggelig område uten masse turister. Det tar 15 minutter å spasera til Plaza Catalunya. Det er flere hyggelige restauranter i nabolaget med god mat til bra pris. Vår leilighet (102) i første etasje hadde terasse og balkong! Terrassen har uteplass med møbler, balkongen er meget liten. Tror de andre etasjene kun har liten balkong uten sitteplass. Sengene er noe hårde men helt greit. Vi var meget fornøyde med oppholdet!
4 night family trip May 10, 2013
FI
3 night trip Sep 15, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Splendom Suites

04/29/16 CFamilywarwickshire Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Lovely modern apartment within walking distance of all the sights. Lots of great restaurants within 5 mins .full facilities in our 2 bed apartment. Staff very helpful. Would stay here again. The only grumble we had was the Internet was very hit and miss which was very frustrating for our two daughters!
"Barcelona break"
04/27/16 Gary L Gateshead, United Kingdom
stayed here from 19/04/16 until 22/04/16, we were in a two bed apartment which was excellent, very clean & well maintained & in a very good location, the only downside was late night noise from a bar / nightclub downstairs & next door to the property but to be honest we read this in previous reviews before we booked, very pleasant & polite staff at the premises
"Beautiful apartment, helpful staff, will def return."
04/21/16 Elabelaboo
Unbeknown to me, my husband booked a trip to Barcelona to celebrate my 30th birthday, I was terrified when u found out as I like to stalk hotels for months before booking... On arrival at splendom suits I was absolutely thrilled, the reception is beautiful and we were offered refreshments and sweets (already winning!) the lady on reception gave us some brilliant advice which enriched out trip immensely and showed us to our room. We travelled with my parents so had a two bedroom apartment, on arrival in the room there was a bottle of Cava and a note wishing me a happy birthday, how lovely. The apartment itself was spacious, well designed, high spec and absolutely beautiful! It's in a good location, only one Friday night it was a little noisy from a bar but not enough to put us off. The cleaners do an amazing job and also offer a turn down service, it's nice coming home to a little treat on your pillow! Another thing we loved was the posh soaps in the bathroom! This apartment is not in the centre, but it isn't far, for me it's an ideal location and we plan to definitely come again. One minor bad point, the air conditioning in our room didn't work even after we asked for it to be fixed, they did come and try immediately but it didn't matter as we were a comfortable temperature but in the summer you would definitely need it! Other than that, great place to stay, splendom suites te amo!
"good but could have been better"
04/17/16 Ahmad N London, United Kingdom
The hotel is located in the center with good transportation links, we had problem with the internet as it wasn't working properly most of the time and some areas in the flat, there was no coverage. when we booked it said a 2 bedroom flat, and when we asked about the bed size we were told that one bed room has a 1 bed 2 x 2 meters is and the second one has a 1 bed 1,50 x 2 meters, but the surprise was the second room was just little bit bigger than the bed and no space to move around. (when we booked in Splendom Suites Madrid it was spacious 2 bed room flat, so we expected the same here)
"Comfortable and convenient."
04/13/16 Snorbins London, United Kingdom
Travelling with a 17 year old, they want their own space and room. Apartments are an easy way to accommodate this without having to sleep economy of 3 to a room. The apartment was comfortable and located about 10 minutes away from what I would call the centre of Barcelona (Placa de Catalunya). Can get a bit noisy as its on a fairly main one way street. But that's no real problem as you can close the windows! The staff are excellent and will give you whatever details you need / want.
"Splendom Barcelona"
03/19/16 Mike D
Second time back at splendom suites. Excellent again. Staff very helpful and friendly. Cleaning done every day and a turn down service at night. Good for bus routes. Only a few blocks from bus to airport. Would highly recommend for comfort and value.
"Could improve but I'd come back"
03/10/16 Georgina B Berlin, Germany
I was born and raised just near this hotel so for me it was a lovely come back to the neighbourhood. Therefore the location is perfect and you can reach the centre of the city in 10 minutes walk. Also you have the metro at 5 minutes walk. Supermarket, restaurants... I found very useful the adds in the apartment regarding deliveries, so many options! Having your little kitchen with microwave, fridge, cooker and every item you need from dishes to cutlery, washing machine and powder is great. The apartment was perfectly equipped, nicely furnished and had a TV with international channels. I loved seeing the soap was Orange Verte from Hermes. They really have put much attention into families with young kids: in the reception there are some toys and stuff to draw which made my check in very easy. In the room there was a potty, couple of teddy bears, a high chair and even a step for the kids to reach the sink. But see next paragraph to know the downside. What they don't tell you: they only offer three coffee caps for free, if you want more you have to order and pay them. I think it doesn't match and this was a downside. If you're in need of basic stuff like olive oil, salt, etc. And you're staying just some days, you better buy those items yourself, since they offer a pack for a high price and they provide you with standard big packages (1L of olive oil, 1L of vinegar, 50g of salt). To me, those amounts for just three days seemed like throwing not only the food but also my money away. You can regulate the room temperature. Let them show you how, otherwise you spend a first night quite cold (or hot if it's summer). Quite important and for those having heavy suitcases and specially important if you're using a stroller (unfortunately my case scenario): before the elevator you have about six stairs and there isn't a wheel chair access. Summary: is definitely come back!
"Half term visit"
02/19/16 tenby1234 tenby
We enjoyed our stay at the splendom suites. The location was ideal very near the centre. The apartment was very comfortable but the second bedroom was very tight for teenagers OK for small children. A dishwasher would be more useful for most guests rather than a washing machine. Reception and cleaning staff were very friendly we will definitely stay again the next time we visit Barcelona
"Perfect location, super spacious apartment "
02/17/16 PrincessJaime Singapore, Singapore
Perfect location, with shops and eateries nearby Walking distance to placa de catalunya (though we actually took cab there as taxi in Barcelona is relatively cheap) Apartment was huge with balcony The 2 bedrooms were at the 2 ends of each other, kitchen was spacious, complimentary use of coffee machine. Balcony was perfect! Value for money Beware though there were few steps to reach the elevator. May not be a problem to many but we had many huge luggages so extra energy needed to carry them up and down the steps. No biggie though, apartment is charming Recommended
"Very clean and convenient."
01/29/16 Luke M Sydney, Australia
We had a two bedroom apartment with balcony. Very comfortable and clean. They have a turn down service, and helpful staff. Plenty of good restaurants within the area, and an easy walk from/to the station. We stayed two nights, but could easily have stayed longer. Reccomend.