All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here829 McCallum Road, Victoria, BC, V9B6W6, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Not hotels problem."
Have stayed here numerous times.Clean & friendly. Although Expedia said they rectified or room booking, they did not according to Hotel staff. Disappointing.
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Grant
"Beautiful Victoria"
Great weather and the hotel was in a prime location.Closer to the harbour and downtown would have been more ideal.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Amazing"
The only thing that would have made this perfect is a complimentary breakfast! Other than that amazing!
2 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Jenni
"Very Consistent Hotel"
This hotel is always consistent. The rooms are clean, new, and in good condition. The service is always good. My only complaint is the desk is a bit small and the desk chair is very uncomfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Kennedy
We greatly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Only complaint is that they would not give us credit points with Best Western because we did not book directly them but booked through you, Hotels.com. Can you provide us with points for staying at Best Western?
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Joan
"Goddess Run"
Everything about this Hotel was great. Great service , food and room was wonderful. We will be back.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Dean
"graet value for price"
Very nice perfect location for our use, going back
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
Rob
"Wonderful hotel"
Great experience staying at the four points. Would do so again in a heartbeat
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
front desk staff was excellent and very helpful. My wife went for dinner in the pub. Very poor service. Server spiller red wine on her.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Modest and very noisy"
It was a pretty nice newer hotel. So clean and fairly comfortable. However, no robes for wearing to the pool, and no bathtub available. It was also VERY noisy and I was woken up several times by smokers outside downstairs and other hotel guests in the room above.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Tamara
"did not meet expectation"
the rooms are smaller compared to other hotels. i also didn't like the concept of shampoo and soap dispenser as guests can access the refillable bottles. i think this can be unhygienic...we check in late and was only assisted by a trainee who had a hard time explaining things to us.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Francisco
"Bad customer service and cleanliness"
Customer service was bad. The afternoon agent was not friendly, didn't even smile. Room was full of dust and you can see the dust on the room phone. Human hair in the washroom. Blocked washroom since, full of hair, called and get maintenance to fix the issue. Swimming pool area was not stocked with towels and when I contacted the front desk, the staff said use your room towels. Restaurant staff lacking of knowledge. First breakfast the staff said only one kind breakfast, Canadian. Second day different staff member, said 4 different kind.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
ayman
"Short stay"
Just a short trip with family and we chose this hotel because of location near family. What luck we had. The kids had fun in the pool and the hot tub was great. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Margaret
"Nice And comfortable hotel. Very close to shopping"
Our stay was comfortable. It wasn't a very busy hotel so it was nice and quiet.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Tuyet
"Outstanding hotel"
Great hotel, great location will be my go to hotel when I visit Victoria.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks Sean for the great review on Expedia, we will pass on your comments to the staff and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Sean
"Recommend this place"
One of the best place we stayed the entire family. Good service, great location. Very new building. There was a bit of confusion with what was included for the breakfast but everything was worked out at the end. Great service.
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Guy
"Good but not great"
The service was very friendly. The hotel lobby and hallways had a strong perfume smell to it. The room I had was a bit banged-up with a number of scrapes on the wall. The TV remote didn't work very well.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Comfortable stay near Royal Roads University"
Stayed for two weeks. Staff were friendly and helpful! Bed was a dream. Nice and quiet for my studies.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Cristal
"Small Rooms, Horrible Syling, Excellent Staff"
Pictures on their website are quite deceivong. Would not reccomend.
"kidless weekend"
The only thing I didn't like we the shower faucet to hard to set to the desired water temperature
4 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Business Stay"
The room and hotel are perfect - I stay here every time I travel to Victoria for work! It has everything I need.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks for your recent review. We are happy to here great comments from our regular guests and we look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"small and dirty"
they really need to think about cleaning their rooms. Have stayed here before and it was fine but the last time the room was rrally small and very dirty
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Stephen
"Great staff, clean rooms."
Staff were all great. Rooms were spotless and room service prompt and good.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Brett
"Friendly stay"
We will be staying a total of 3 nights this week at this hotel, primarily due to it's great location to Victoria General Hospital and the offering of medical rates for patients. The staff are very helpful, friendly and accommodating to requests. The bar and grill downstairs is a bonus and serves breakfast as well, the only other close choices are fast food chains .
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks Scooter for your kind review on Expedia. We are pleased you were able to take advantage of our great hospital rates and also pleased you were able to enjoy our fabulous Metropolitan Bar and Grill. We look forward to your next visit and if you need anything at all please contact our front desk. Once again thanks for the nice review.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Scooter
"Best Hotel in Langford that we could find."
The hotel was a great find for us as we go to Victoria frequently to visit my daughter.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks for your recent review on Expedia, we are happy you had a great stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Not a nice experience."
Drunk couples shouting and swearing in the hotel hallways late at night - I'll never stay in a hotel with a bar again! My room was prepaid thru Expedia, but since my credit card was maxed due to our travel, they wouldn't give me the room key without $100 cash deposit. Fortunately I could get cash from an ATM with my debit card. THEN, upon checkout, they went up to check the room before returning my deposit. I felt insulted. I wish they were as firm with their drunk bar guests as they were with me. (My wife and I are retired seniors.)
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Decent hotel near everything in Langford"
Friendly staff who were happy to ensure I had a room with a tub in a quiet location due to travelling with a baby. Clean rooms and comfy bed (but as with all hotels I hate the pillows). My only complaints would be 1) that the mini fridge made a horrible loud high pitched hum that I immediately unplugged (took some maneuvering the get at the socket; 2) the thermostat is digital and gives off A LOT of light (like a bright night light and 3) the room didn't have blackout curtains which made getting my baby to nap more difficult. The heater/fan was also quite rattly which I don't mind but I could see that bothering some people. Overall a decent hotel for a decent price with friendly staff and just a few annoyances.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
katrina
"Looks good but..."
t The bar service was v e r y slow...took 15 minutes to pour a draught beer and a glass of wine (same as the last time we stayed here)...understandable if busy but ridiculous when only 5 others in the bar. The water pressure on the 2nd floor was so bad...it was the thinnest stream ever and still be running. The tv sound was not adjustable and was just tooo loud. This is Sunday and we stayed Thursday..still waiting for the statement to come email.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
James Bay Kid
"Good location for my needs"
Had doctor appointment 10 minute Drive from hotel Staff advices parking spot near door . Don' t like your prompt on this site Very frustrating to type message on cell phone.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"good hotel to stay"
Quite satisfactory with the hotel overall. Excellent location. Just a little messy at the front door of the hotel. The garbage can area was very full and messy without attention & timely cleanup.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks for your review regarding the hotel. We are very happy your stay was a good one and we have addressed the instance of the mess in the hotel and are taking the appropriate steps to ensure our cleanliness is top notch. We hope you consider us for a future visit and wish you all the best! Thanks Again.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Good Value"
Very nice hotel, clean, comfortable, and quiet. Good internet connection and a nice location. I would stay here again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks Kennedy, happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Kennedy
"exceptional"
only one night room comfort was exceptional maybe longer next tima
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks Karen for your nice review on Expedia, we hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"Brothers wedding"
Awesome location! Very clean and Sarah at restaurant was an a great server who helped us with list of things to do in Victoria!! :) Loved the food and drinks at Metropolitan. Costco right in back of hotel,also fresh coffee in lobby in the a.m.!!!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Lynda
"Wonderful hotel! We loved the location!"
We had a great time at the hotel. The staff were exceptional and the location was great. The only thing I found was missing were makeup mirrors and that is only because I forgot to bring mine.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Deb
"90% Perfect!"
It was truly a fantastic stay. 90% perfect! The only 10% I am concerned about is the noise from the hallway. Hotel doors are not noise proof, it almost feels like they are not closed at all. So it can get loud in the evenings and night. Cheers!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thank You Laura We are pleased you found your stay a fantastic one! Your next visit feel free to contact us directly and we will be happy to do our best to get you a quiet room away from any noise. Hope to see you again soon!
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Very helpful staff"
We had problems finding this Hotel with the GPS provided with our hire car. You need to know that the Hotel is in Langford a suburb of Victoria. We phoned the Hotel for directions after getting lost and Dan from the Hotel looked up our location on Google and helped us to find our way. Very patient and friendly service. Very clean, few minutes to the Harbour and restaurants.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Wendy
It was quite fine.What I expected.
Thank You!
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"First Businesss trip to Victoria"
Last minute booking, was very happy with location as I was working between Nanamio and Victoria, Great Business center, Staff was very helpful and friendly. Next time I will pack my bathing suit!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
R
"Quiet hotel"
Nice hotel in location just out of busy city. Small plaza close by.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Very nice"
Comfy and clean. Great bathroom. I'd stay there again. Love the complimentary crib available for your baby :) we have a 1 year old. Much easier. He moves alot in his sleep so much safer.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great hotel."
Nice hotel, very clean! Located right next to lots of shopping and places to eat. Includes free parking and wifi. Room service was delicious and fast! Awesome hotel rate. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Katie
"Very nice hotel overall"
A very nice hotel overall. Room was clean and well furnished. The attached restaurant had good food but I felt it was a bit over priced. Good experience overall.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Great hotel, good location. Check in was difficult. Couldn't find my reservation easily, even with the confirmation number
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
WBF
"pleasant"
Stayed for a wedding, hotel staff were accommodating with early check in for the out of town guests even though there were 2 other wedding parties checking in the same day. Any problems were dealt with quickly and efficiently. The catering service for the wedding was excellent.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
NASCAR FAN
"Okay place to stay and comfortable"
Pleasant but not very exciting decor, staff friendly helpful, rest. Staff great but over dressed. Rest food good, dark decor depressing
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nice hotel near Victoria B.C."
Close enough to enjoy Victoria, a mere 15/20 minutes away and within 20 minutes of Buchart Gardens without the parking hassles and expense of down-town Victoria. Good size modern rooms with great staff and easy parking. Within walking distance of a number of good restaurants after a hard day of sight-seeing.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Nice and private hotel"
My stay at the four points was very enjoyable. The room was spacious and overall comfortable. There was a large private bathroom. The bed was a little soft for me but I think most people would have had a wonderful sleep on it. The staff was very courteous and helpful. They even have a shuttle to get you to town and will pick you up. It is right on a trolley run for added convenience.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Quick to UVic"
Easy to find, offered storeroom, comfortable beds for a restful sleep
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Didn't like it. At all."
Really didn't like. It being a busy weekend there wasn't much choice (and a hefty price to boot), but I really didn't like it. The price was almost on par with locations right in Victoria (which this hotel isn't; it's out in the boons...); it was *very* loud (we could hear people talking and checking in in the lobby all night through); and breakfast service was horribly slow (and not very good, either). Overall this was easily the worst hotel of our vacation, despite actually being the most expensive one. Wouldn't want to stay there again...
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"I think this hotel is overrated."
We were so disappointed about location. On the website it looked like the hotel was located in a nice remoted area surrounded by woods BUT It was not. Costco is right in front of it literally 1min walk. In their pool you can see costco building. Their photos on the website is so deceiving. Plus their housekeeping service was bad. We run out of towels next morning and asked front desk. We ended up waiting over 40 minutes to get it. Anyway Not worth to pay this much money. I think for sightseeing it is way better staying downtown hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014