All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here829 McCallum Road, Victoria, BC, V9B6W6, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Recommend this place"
One of the best place we stayed the entire family. Good service, great location. Very new building. There was a bit of confusion with what was included for the breakfast but everything was worked out at the end. Great service.
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Guy
"Good but not great"
The service was very friendly. The hotel lobby and hallways had a strong perfume smell to it. The room I had was a bit banged-up with a number of scrapes on the wall. The TV remote didn't work very well.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Small Rooms, Horrible Syling, Excellent Staff"
Pictures on their website are quite deceivong. Would not reccomend.
"kidless weekend"
The only thing I didn't like we the shower faucet to hard to set to the desired water temperature
4 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Business Stay"
The room and hotel are perfect - I stay here every time I travel to Victoria for work! It has everything I need.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks for your recent review. We are happy to here great comments from our regular guests and we look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"small and dirty"
they really need to think about cleaning their rooms. Have stayed here before and it was fine but the last time the room was rrally small and very dirty
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Stephen
"Great staff, clean rooms."
Staff were all great. Rooms were spotless and room service prompt and good.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Brett
"Friendly stay"
We will be staying a total of 3 nights this week at this hotel, primarily due to it's great location to Victoria General Hospital and the offering of medical rates for patients. The staff are very helpful, friendly and accommodating to requests. The bar and grill downstairs is a bonus and serves breakfast as well, the only other close choices are fast food chains .
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks Scooter for your kind review on Expedia. We are pleased you were able to take advantage of our great hospital rates and also pleased you were able to enjoy our fabulous Metropolitan Bar and Grill. We look forward to your next visit and if you need anything at all please contact our front desk. Once again thanks for the nice review.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Scooter
"Best Hotel in Langford that we could find."
The hotel was a great find for us as we go to Victoria frequently to visit my daughter.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks for your recent review on Expedia, we are happy you had a great stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Not a nice experience."
Drunk couples shouting and swearing in the hotel hallways late at night - I'll never stay in a hotel with a bar again! My room was prepaid thru Expedia, but since my credit card was maxed due to our travel, they wouldn't give me the room key without $100 cash deposit. Fortunately I could get cash from an ATM with my debit card. THEN, upon checkout, they went up to check the room before returning my deposit. I felt insulted. I wish they were as firm with their drunk bar guests as they were with me. (My wife and I are retired seniors.)
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Decent hotel near everything in Langford"
Friendly staff who were happy to ensure I had a room with a tub in a quiet location due to travelling with a baby. Clean rooms and comfy bed (but as with all hotels I hate the pillows). My only complaints would be 1) that the mini fridge made a horrible loud high pitched hum that I immediately unplugged (took some maneuvering the get at the socket; 2) the thermostat is digital and gives off A LOT of light (like a bright night light and 3) the room didn't have blackout curtains which made getting my baby to nap more difficult. The heater/fan was also quite rattly which I don't mind but I could see that bothering some people. Overall a decent hotel for a decent price with friendly staff and just a few annoyances.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks Katrina for your recent review on Expedia. We are pleased you found our location to be convenient and happy to hear you found our staff to be warm and friendly. We have noted your issues and have since taken the time to rectify the minor issues with your room and we look forward to your next visit with us.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
katrina
"Looks good but..."
t The bar service was v e r y slow...took 15 minutes to pour a draught beer and a glass of wine (same as the last time we stayed here)...understandable if busy but ridiculous when only 5 others in the bar. The water pressure on the 2nd floor was so bad...it was the thinnest stream ever and still be running. The tv sound was not adjustable and was just tooo loud. This is Sunday and we stayed Thursday..still waiting for the statement to come email.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thank You for your recent review on Expedia, we have since looked into your comments regarding the restaurant, water pressure and the TV in the guest room. We have taken the appropriate measures to rectify the issues and hope your next stay will be a good one. Thanks Again.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
James Bay Kid
"Good location for my needs"
Had doctor appointment 10 minute Drive from hotel Staff advices parking spot near door . Don' t like your prompt on this site Very frustrating to type message on cell phone.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks for your recent review, we are pleased you found the location convenient for your recent doctor's appointment and we are looking at our prompt for the web site, we appreciate any feedback you have regarding the hotel. We hope to see you again your next visit to Victoria.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"good hotel to stay"
Quite satisfactory with the hotel overall. Excellent location. Just a little messy at the front door of the hotel. The garbage can area was very full and messy without attention & timely cleanup.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks for your review regarding the hotel. We are very happy your stay was a good one and we have addressed the instance of the mess in the hotel and are taking the appropriate steps to ensure our cleanliness is top notch. We hope you consider us for a future visit and wish you all the best! Thanks Again.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Good Value"
Very nice hotel, clean, comfortable, and quiet. Good internet connection and a nice location. I would stay here again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks Kennedy, happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Kennedy
"exceptional"
only one night room comfort was exceptional maybe longer next tima
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thanks Karen for your nice review on Expedia, we hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"Brothers wedding"
Awesome location! Very clean and Sarah at restaurant was an a great server who helped us with list of things to do in Victoria!! :) Loved the food and drinks at Metropolitan. Costco right in back of hotel,also fresh coffee in lobby in the a.m.!!!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Lynda
"Wonderful hotel! We loved the location!"
We had a great time at the hotel. The staff were exceptional and the location was great. The only thing I found was missing were makeup mirrors and that is only because I forgot to bring mine.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Deb
"90% Perfect!"
It was truly a fantastic stay. 90% perfect! The only 10% I am concerned about is the noise from the hallway. Hotel doors are not noise proof, it almost feels like they are not closed at all. So it can get loud in the evenings and night. Cheers!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Thank You Laura We are pleased you found your stay a fantastic one! Your next visit feel free to contact us directly and we will be happy to do our best to get you a quiet room away from any noise. Hope to see you again soon!
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Very helpful staff"
We had problems finding this Hotel with the GPS provided with our hire car. You need to know that the Hotel is in Langford a suburb of Victoria. We phoned the Hotel for directions after getting lost and Dan from the Hotel looked up our location on Google and helped us to find our way. Very patient and friendly service. Very clean, few minutes to the Harbour and restaurants.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Wendy
It was quite fine.What I expected.
Thank You!
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"First Businesss trip to Victoria"
Last minute booking, was very happy with location as I was working between Nanamio and Victoria, Great Business center, Staff was very helpful and friendly. Next time I will pack my bathing suit!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
R
"Quiet hotel"
Nice hotel in location just out of busy city. Small plaza close by.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Very nice"
Comfy and clean. Great bathroom. I'd stay there again. Love the complimentary crib available for your baby :) we have a 1 year old. Much easier. He moves alot in his sleep so much safer.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great hotel."
Nice hotel, very clean! Located right next to lots of shopping and places to eat. Includes free parking and wifi. Room service was delicious and fast! Awesome hotel rate. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Katie
"Very nice hotel overall"
A very nice hotel overall. Room was clean and well furnished. The attached restaurant had good food but I felt it was a bit over priced. Good experience overall.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Great hotel, good location. Check in was difficult. Couldn't find my reservation easily, even with the confirmation number
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
WBF
"pleasant"
Stayed for a wedding, hotel staff were accommodating with early check in for the out of town guests even though there were 2 other wedding parties checking in the same day. Any problems were dealt with quickly and efficiently. The catering service for the wedding was excellent.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
NASCAR FAN
"Okay place to stay and comfortable"
Pleasant but not very exciting decor, staff friendly helpful, rest. Staff great but over dressed. Rest food good, dark decor depressing
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nice hotel near Victoria B.C."
Close enough to enjoy Victoria, a mere 15/20 minutes away and within 20 minutes of Buchart Gardens without the parking hassles and expense of down-town Victoria. Good size modern rooms with great staff and easy parking. Within walking distance of a number of good restaurants after a hard day of sight-seeing.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Nice and private hotel"
My stay at the four points was very enjoyable. The room was spacious and overall comfortable. There was a large private bathroom. The bed was a little soft for me but I think most people would have had a wonderful sleep on it. The staff was very courteous and helpful. They even have a shuttle to get you to town and will pick you up. It is right on a trolley run for added convenience.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Quick to UVic"
Easy to find, offered storeroom, comfortable beds for a restful sleep
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Didn't like it. At all."
Really didn't like. It being a busy weekend there wasn't much choice (and a hefty price to boot), but I really didn't like it. The price was almost on par with locations right in Victoria (which this hotel isn't; it's out in the boons...); it was *very* loud (we could hear people talking and checking in in the lobby all night through); and breakfast service was horribly slow (and not very good, either). Overall this was easily the worst hotel of our vacation, despite actually being the most expensive one. Wouldn't want to stay there again...
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"I think this hotel is overrated."
We were so disappointed about location. On the website it looked like the hotel was located in a nice remoted area surrounded by woods BUT It was not. Costco is right in front of it literally 1min walk. In their pool you can see costco building. Their photos on the website is so deceiving. Plus their housekeeping service was bad. We run out of towels next morning and asked front desk. We ended up waiting over 40 minutes to get it. Anyway Not worth to pay this much money. I think for sightseeing it is way better staying downtown hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Rj
"Excellent Hotel to stay in Victoria."
We were very happy with our stay. The hotel was excellent.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Shao
"Great for relaxing getaway"
We just sold our house and needed a home away from home for a few days while we finished moving and clean up. Great dinner with our family. Breakfast was disappointing for hotel of this calibre. Please think of adding a microwave, or option to order eggs at the buffet...overdone scrambled did not cut it. Great night sleep!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Great hotel misleading location"
I was very annoyed that they advertise as a Victoria hotel when they are actually in Langford ...it may only be 11kms from downtown but locals refer to it as the Langford crawl..will not book this again.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Jbradnam
"Thanks for the "Free Beer" - Not!"
At check-in we were given coupons for free beer in hotel restaurant. We thought it was a great idea and decided to go there for supper. When we were given a 2oz glass we realized it was just a scam to get you in there, so we left without eating and spent our money at a place that doesn't try to fool its clients. Shame on you 4 Points!
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel"
We booked online with expedia a few weeks before. We checked in to find we had been given a handicapped access room (which was not necessary). My husband is tall and didn't enjoy the features of the room being so low ie: the shower head built for a person in a wheelchair. We believe because we booked online we got that room. Otherwise the hotel was beautiful.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Our stay"
Hallways are noises you can hear every door open and close
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
debb
"Nice but Odd"
Hotel is relatively new. Room nice but not huge. Bathroom very big. Close-Up mirror would be nice. Pillows way too soft for healthy sleeping posture. Heat pump very noisy and right next to bed. Impossible to get a good night's sleep. Nice patio bar. Main pub/restaurant buried in basement. Odd layout. Drink & Ice machines in corridors are noisy and great sources of heat.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Standard Four Points."
Stay in enough of these and you can get around with a blindfold. Location is fine. Hotel is clean. Price was high, but it is tourist season, so there you have it.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
nice place. But breakfast was not good. Staff are not very happy guys
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Pleased"
Central location to major hwys and downtown. Definitely need vehicle. Very comfortable beds.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
shirley
"Nice place to stay"
It's not located in downtown Victoria but close enough. If you do not mind a little distance, this hotel will be the right choice. We enjoyed the swimming pool with sauna and it's just right beside the Costco!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
J
"We loved it"
The room was big and clean. The staff is welcoming. The patio is very pleasant. We enjoyed the restaurant.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2014
"Convenient & very quiet location"
Was my second stay at this particular property. It was very convenient to all my destinations and extremely easy to access; very quiet; very comfortable beds. Staff very helpful & accommodating. However, my room only had a shower, no bathtub. This wasn't an issue for me, but might be for others. Will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Victoria.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Great location not too far from downtown as long as you have a car. Also convenient to the gardens and other tourist sites in the area. Lots of nice restaurants in the area as well and not nearly as busy as downtown.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Better than I expectated. One of the best experiences with hotels. I will definitely use it again.
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Quiet getaway close to the bustle"
Everything you would expect from a Sheraton at an exceptionally low price. Comfortable beds and pillows, big TV, well-kept, modern building... We had a relaxing three days. Some of the friendliest hotel staff I've ever met. Lots of shops nearby and only a 10 minute leisurely ride to downtown Victoria. A great choice if you like a quiet rest after a long day in the busy city.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2014