All hotels in St. Charles, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here32 Research Park Circle, St. Charles, MO, 63304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not Up to Wyndham Standards"
A very tired hotel. The carpets were not very clean. Soda machine empty. Housekeeping very lacking. Nothing used was replaced in the bar area. Hotel General Manager not a people person. We stayed there for our daughter's wedding. We tried to get the GM to respond to requests. Her lack of concern forced the majority of the wedding party to stay at the Drury Inn a much further distance away. Definitely not up to tghe standards a business traveler like me expects.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Arthur
"You are almost there"
The hotel could use a bit of updating. Small things, paper peeling in the bath - the carpet could use a cleaning.The bedspreads have some staining.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Convenient and Comfortable"
The hotel was fine but the front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating. When I needed to get into the room a little earlier then check in time they went out of their way to make it happen. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel is convenient to local shopping and restaurants.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Arrived late - 11:30 pm. Checked us in quickly."
Little details were very nice. Shower head moved up and down to accommodate height; pillows were great; comfortable mattress: lots of outlets. Breakfast met expectations.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Could not get the air conditioner to stay on a cool the room.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice hotel in a quiet area"
Very nice staff, friendly and helpful - nice quiet area off a major highway 64-40 in Saint Charles - close to the Chesterfield Valley shopping area - stores galore - major outlet malls, restaurants all over the place within 10 miles of the hotel. About 30 minutes from downtown Saint Louis, where all the blues clubs are in the Soulard district. Great location - beautiful wooded area with ponds, nature at it's finest, great area for walking - very safe off the beaten path no heavy traffic - would stay here again on any given day - nice morning breakfast
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Wonderful service"
We checked in late after 13-hour drive. Desk staff was extremely courteous & helpful. Dog-friendly & easy. Room is generously sized. My only complaint was the smokers just outside the entrance. Smoke drifts, so not truly a 100% smoke-free hotel but great in all other regards.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Jane
"very nice hotel"
Thought this hotel was quiet, nicely decorated, and clean. I think the hotel had been recently built, so not much could be wrong with it. People who worked there were friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Verna
Nice hotel and staff was friendly
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
It was a great stay, it was further out than I had anticipated.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Nice Place"
It is a nice hotel.. had a great stay ... would stay again!
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
"nice hotel"
The hotel is definitely off the path. It's in an industrial area. There is not much around it. The hotel is nice. You can tell that whomever did the update in the bathroom was not a very good tile installer because the grout was lumpy and the tiles were crooked and not flat. Overall this is a nice hotel and I would stay there again. The staff was very nice!!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Ernie Steagall
This was a pretty decent place to stay. Very well kept and great breakfast. Would stay again hands down.
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Steve fischer
"Clean, comfortable and close to all we wanted"
Great base for visiting the St Charles craft fair, the Muny and Grants Farm. enjoyed the hot tube and the breakfasts!
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Highway access able"
Staff was personable and the rooms were perfect
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Decent"
It is what it is. Room doors slam shut, so if you are a light sleeper-bring earplugs because you hear them all night. Bathroom door needed wd40. Was extremely loud. Staff was great, but hotel was pretty dirty, unkempt and loud.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"My stay for this hotel is very satisfactory"
My stay at this hotel is excellent, the front desk is polite and helpful, the breakfast is great, the room is very very clean and it is very quiet. I would absolutely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Nedie
"Couldn't have been better"
We stayed one night, just coming into town for a baseball game. Staff was great, everything was clean, breakfast was good for a free hotel breakfast, rooms were great and quiet from neighboring hotel travelers. No complaints! Would definitely stay again!
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Meg
"Great hotel for the money"
The girlfriend and I and another couple stayed here because our original hotel was not willing to give us the room we booked. (However that's a story for another time) We arrived late (around 10:30pm) and the woman who checked us in was nothing but helpful. She was incredibly friendly and helped to accommodate us In any way she could. The only reason I won't give at 5 score all the way around is that we were told we could have adjoining rooms, but this did not happen. Now again since we got there so late and had a very short heads up it is by no means the hotels fault. The breakfast was great and the staff as a whole was friendly and almost seemed to want to converse with you rather than push you off to someone else and let you be there problem. Overall great experience. And will be staying there again.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Cory
"Always a great stay"
We have stayed here several times and always have a great experience!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
megan
The room was gross and I believe they need to clean better. The bed was uncomfortable. It was what we expected for a 4.5 star hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
angel
"Not a bad place"
I was traveling from the East to California and wanted to stay just outside of St. Louis. The staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel was clean and in a very nice area. The only thing I would suggest is to put more prominent directions from the rotary. It was easy to find the exit, but nearly impossible to find the proper exit to take in the loop unless looking behind you (which is a LITTLE difficult on the highway in a congested city).
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great!"
Very comfortable, clean rooms. Facility is well kept.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"Just passing thru, great hotel!"
We were on a road trip. Found this hotel on the way. Great location. Very clean. Breakfast was great!
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Alex S.
"Good, But"
Fine hotel, near where we needed to go for hiking. Did not have indoor or outdoor pools available, nor the spa. Expedia's reservation was confused in their system, but we sorted it out.Very good breakfast, especially the crispy bacon
"great place to stay"
Hotel is in a quiet area with very easy access to the interstate, which goes straight into downtown St Louis. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean. Free WiFi, free parking, free breakfast (which included bacon or sausage and cheese omlets or scrambled eggs. There was a fridge and microwave in the room. Room had two queen beds rather than the usual full size. The hotel is located in a area of businesses, so there wasn't a lot of traffic in the area either. A great place to stay with very reasonable rates!
5 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Mel
I loved my experience at this hotel. It was quiet and peaceful and the breakfast was great as well.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"TUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL"
When we checked in the clerk at the front desk you'd us that there was complimentary beer and wine, but then told us to not drink it all and don't dance on the tables. I was very offended. Poor form foe business. I would never stay here again!!!
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"great hotel"
Only there one night. Very clean, very comfortable bed. Beautiful view of forest and golf course on back side
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Pam
Enjoyed my stay here. Very helpful staff. Nice pool and patio area. I liked the privacy and quietness of the hotel location, however had to travel to another exit for food as this is in a business park. I didn't hear a peep out of other guest. Great breakfast options!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
easy access to the facility, very comfortable room, plenty of space, nice staff very helpful, indoor pool was warm but small, nice size outside pool.
Samantha B
"Showing my daughters St. Louis"
Must say a little disappointed with the hotel - staff was not at all helpful - almost to the point of uncaring - and virtually invisible. Most of the time there did not seem to be anyone available at the desk or to answer the telephone as we could hear it ringing incessantly in our room. The hotel is located right off I-64, but nothing else is at this exit - have to drive at least 15-20 minutes through construction to get to a gas station or restaurant. Quite a long trip - 35 - 45 minutes to Forest Park area - longer to downtown.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Cate
"This hotel met my needs more then adequately"
I found myself unexpectedly in stl for a week and had to make hasty lodging arrangements. The staff were so kind and accommodating and the room and amenities was adequate to be comfy for my entire stay.
3 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Very quiet stay; helpful staff"
We were amazed at how quiet our stay was. Even though, we had a first floor room near the pool area, there wasn't the usual door slamming, people talking background noise heard in many hotels. The clerk was especially helpful in suggesting a place to eat and even assisted us with directions to the historic St. Charles area.
Cindy
"Could not ask for more"
Beautiful, new hotel. Clean as can be and well staffed. Great breakfast. I found an incredible nature trail to run on just behind the hotel.
Jimmy
I went to see a cardinal game and go to six flags. This hotel was centrally located making it convenient. It was clean and staff was friendly. I would recommend it.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
~cool cat
"Nice, Affordable, and Convenient"
Hotel was nice and clean and pretty well maintained. The kids enjoyed both the indoor and outdoor pool. The workout room was clean and equipment was in good condition. Breakfast was typical hotel fare with cereal, make your own waffles, pastries, and fruit. Staff was friendly and helpful. No complaints from this visit and we would stay here again if in the area.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"Better housekeeping please"
Overall, our stay was very good. However, the housekeeping could have been better. One day, I left a note asking for extra towels and that the bathroom floor be cleaned (we have teenage girls and, yes, they "shed" a bit). The note was completely ignored: in fact, it was on the floor when we returned to our room. So, I dropped the note off at the front desk and they took care of it. We stayed 6 nights: I would've expected the housekeeping to be at a much higher level (even the furniture was dusty and the room did not get vacuumed every day). Everything else was absolutely fine. I would stay there again, knowing that I might have to speak up about the housekeeping.
6 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
The hotel is well maintained. The lobby is clean and inviting. The rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. But the staff is amazing. They are warm, friendly, and outgoing, but not in that fake "It's my job to be friendly" way. They seem to be genuinely friendly and personally interested in making your stay a pleasant one. The manager on duty the night I checked was so nice that I stopped at the front desk just to say hi on my way into the hotel the second night of my stay. If a nice room and southern hospitality is what you are looking for, stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Great beds & pillows!"
Traveling across the US from Calif to Chicago - loved staying in St Charles! Hotel was clean, but most appreciated was the comfortable beds and many pillows!
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2014
Great staff. Very clean rooms and common areas. A bit further from shopping, dining, and other attractions than I expected. Overall I was very satisfied with my stay.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Clean and convenient"
Everything we could ask for in a nice stay while we explored St. Louis. Clean and comfortable room, nice pool, and good breakfast for our needs with small kids. Be sure to type in the whole address in your GPS including the Circle so you don't end up in a different part of the business park.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
Andrea
AWESOME CLEAN HOTEL OTHER THEN THE POOL AND HOT TUB COULD HAVE BEEN CLEANER
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
JONI
"Nice, newer hotel in quiet area."
Stayed at hotel while visiting family in the area.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Nice stay close to I64"
Had a nice stay. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Beds could be upgraded, but I still slept well. Nice amenities and a pretty good breakfast selection. I'd stay again!
3 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Good location & price"
friendly, good service. Good breakfast. Clean rooms at a good price.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
CBunce
Nice hotel, good location, would stay again, allows pets
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
owens
Great time here. The hotel staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Great time here. The hotel staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great Place to Stay"
The hotel was very clean. Complimentary breakfast was really good. The staff was awesome.
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2014