All hotels in St. Charles, Missouri, United States of America
32 Research Park Circle, St. Charles, MO, 63304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
  • Value for money
    Rather comfortable
    Bad pool
"St Louie"
Not much within walking distance
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Everything was exceptional, but the indoor pool was tiny
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Roberts
We would stop again. The room was clean, I had no discomfort with the condition of the bathroom or carpet in the room. I didn't have time to check out the pool or fitness room. Bed was comfortable. Easy access from I-64.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Very nice stay"
The hotel is very nice. The room was clean and neat. The staff was polite and welcoming. The ONLY reason the hotel did not score a 5 is its distance from restaurants and shopping.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2015
Teesha
"Over night stay with the grandkids"
A nice hotel that we caught a good internet price on the day after Labor Day this year. Good room size, clean, modern, and perfect for our stay. Possibly the least comfortable bed I've ever tried to sleep in. Only shards of glass or nails would have made it less comfortable. No support and almost instant back pain. Ditto for my wife. So it wasn't just me. Kids did well on sleeper sofa. Indoor pool was excellent for our little ones. Not too deep and ideal for splashing. The hotel was empty so we had the place to ourselves pretty much. Breakfast was better than expected, and fed the kids well before we took them to school. Staff was pleasant. Public areas were clean and welcoming. Hard to find but a good value if staying in the O'Fallon area of Missouri
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Ric
"Loved my stay!"
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. I got a great deal from this website and will be back for sure! Staff is super friendly.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2015
"Pleasant Stay"
The staff was very friendly and very professional. The pillows were very small, the water felt slimy, and we found 2 spiders, but otherwise the room was very comfortable. The continental breakfast was very good. The pool was small, but clean. The neighborhood was very quiet and right off the interstate, but there were no restaurants or stores around. Overall, though, it was a very nice hotel and we would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
Holly
"Cooling system"
The hotel was great except for the cooling system. When I arrived on Friday afternoon I turned the a/c unit down (I like a cool environment to sleep in) and went to visit family. I arrived back late in the evening and the a/c was off and the room was stuffy. After several attempts to get the a/c to operate to my liking I discovered during spring & fall when the temp outside is on the cool side the the energy efficient unit does not come on. The instructions indicated that the window could be opened to help cool the room down (which is what I had to do). HOW DOES SOMEONE WITH ALLERGIES COPE WITH THIS SITUATION?
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
"Lovely hotel"
A great place, once you find it in the business park. Looking forward to staying again.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
"Always Stay Here When in Town"
I stay here every time I make a trip to stl because it is in a quiet location and still close to the city. The staff has always been great and very friendly and the rooms are always clean and comfortable!
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Megan
"Great place, Great price"
We enjoyed our stay. We stayed on a Wednesday evening and got a terrific rate! The hotel was very clean and modern. My husband and daughter were only so-so on the breakfast but I thought it was fine. The staff was great. We got to check in early. We rode our bikes on the KATY Trail which was very close to the hotel. My only complaint was the shower and we've never had this problem before. The shower pressure was actually too hard! Couldn't believe it :)
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Rebecca
"Wrong city"
We thought we were in St Charles turns out we had to drive 25 minutes to the Hotel from ST Charles to Wentzel Springs, when we finally arrived, the lady at the front desk told us that we were in St Charles, and that if we kept driving another 25 miles we would still be in St Charles. Well, I said isn't it St Charles County? and not City of St Charles? she looked at me with a puzzled look on her face, as if that concept was totally new to her, but it was 2am and I did not have the energy or desire to school her on the concept of counties and cities having the same name. It was funny now that I think back. Bottom line the web site needs to specify how far it is from the city.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Ernesto
"Near Pacific MO"
Everything great except it was a little noisey with lots of little kids.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Stephen
"NIce Hotel"
Our room was nice, hotel was clean, hot tub and pool area was VERY small and hot tub stairs need some work very sharp edges.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
jody
Comfortable beds. Very clean. Large breakfast area
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Recommend for a short budget friendly stay"
Very pleased. Our family of 4 arrived later into the evening for a 1 night stay. We were in the area to visit family. The king room was plenty big for a pack and play and toddler bed on the floor. It was clean with newer furniture. Breakfast was good with plenty of options. The staff was there cleaning up the tables right away. Great hotel for the price especially. We felt safe and comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Very quiet and easy to get to. Service was good.
4 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
Maurice
Good hotel for the price Breakfast is weak
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
david
Very satisfied with this hotel. No complaints and no suggestions for improvement.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"Just Right"
Margie did an excellent job of having the room cleaned for our stay. It was a pleasant stay and hotel. We will return again if we have business in that area.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Very good!!"
We accidentally booked this hotel. I thought it was in St.Charles instead of St. Charles County. Was a little out of the way but found it to be wonderful. Quiet, clean and really not very far from some good restaurants. Would definitely stay again if the occasion arises.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Great price for the quality"
Needed a quick rom and found this with a great price tag last minute! For the quality of the hotel I figured I would have paid a bit more for my stay. The only thing I would critique was the breakfast, a little sub par for how nice the restaurant is presented. You really can't complain with free food, so that's I'll o have to say. Cheers!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Curtis
No complaints! We arrived late, check in was easy, appreciated coffee in room and free continental breakfast in a.m. The bed was super comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
The room smells like dirty feet,bath room floor drty
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"nice place when you can finally find it."
Visit to StCharles with a visiting friend.
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2015
"Wingate 08192015"
Very pleasant stay. Loved the breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER"
John checked us in friday, super nice and attentive. when we loved it so much we wanted to book a room for the next night, it was a smooth transaction, did not have to pack up and switch rooms OR check out and wait. i really appreciated that! stayed 2 nights with teenage daughter, breakfast was great. it was served long enough that we could sleep in and still get down stairs to eat without a rush. Pool and hotel so beautiful and clean. probably will not ever stay in a hotel that isn't Wingate again.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
kaci
"Family get away"
It was awesome, a little hidden but easy to find, the only thing was that walking in the carpet was smelling like sweat but beside that everything was great.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Jorge
"Should've Stayed at Holiday Inn Express"
Overall were disappointed with the stay. First room we were given had fleas in it. They are pet friendly - make sure you check your room. Rooms smell musty and are humid. Hard water in the shower allows your shampoo and soap to stay with you for the day. Bfast bar is weak. On the bright side, personnel were accomidating and friendly. Got a last minute price on a standard room - $72 inc. tax.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
"weekend getaway"
1st room, terrible. Bed looked slept in, closet door wouldn't close and there was black long hair all over the bathroom towels. 2nd room much better. Lots of kids running in the hallway, was not a very quiet weekend like planned, and indoor pool was yellow. Hot tub had great heat but lacked the jetted action.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Autumn
It was peaceful & not a lot of highway nor city noise. The receptionist Betty was very nice & courteous. Only setback was that restaurants & convenient stores was at least 20-25 mins out. Other than that I'm very satisfied with my stay.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Tracy
"Family Wedding Weekend"
Nice neighborhood, nice staff and very quiet rooms. Nice to have internet access with the free Wi-Fi. We didn't like the yellow water pool but, the outside pool and whirlpool were great. We'd definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Christine D
"Stop Here for a great Place!"
Great place to stay. Great rooms/beds. Plenty of room. Indoor/Outdoor pool was nice. Kids could be loud outside if you wanted quiet in hot tub. Staff was great! Came right up to room to help w/ Direct TV remote. Off the main highway just enough for no noise. Highway Patrol stay there for training, so you know it's safe. Great breakfast!
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Quiet, clean, and comfortable. Exceeded our expectations!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
We were in the area due to family matters, and it was was a place of welcome quiet and rest.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Sandy
"Surpassed in EVERY way"
I have stayed at several Wyndham hotels. This one was by far the best stay I've had. This hotel surpassed condition, cleanliness, service, neighborhood.....EVERY THING for the same low price. I am a travel nurse and when I have time off, I like to come to the area to visit family. Now I have found "my" hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Family trip"
Excellent room and breakfast service. Outside pool was out of service for two of the three days I stayed.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Lori L
"Everything was amazing except the pool & spa"
The area felt safe. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was basic but good. Room was comfortable with plenty of space. Great price for the value. My only complaints are the sad condition of the indoor swimming pool and spa (The outdoor one was closed for maintenance), and the soap provided in the bathroom. The soap was particularly annoying in that it doesn't rinse off easily, leaving a slimy feeling if you didn't take an extra minute or two washing it off.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Very nice hotel, great stay
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Lynn
"Very clean and safe location"
Just a quick sleep while traveling. Very clean. Safe location; there was a dozen MO State Trooper cars in the parking lot (hotel is across from their HQ). The room was very clean and cozy. Pillow top mattress and pillows I really wanted to take home with me. I'd highly recommend.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
Dale
"Impressed!"
One evening. Traveling with friends. Found the hotel affordable, clean and well maintained.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"Very nice!"
My boyfriend and I decided to take a last minute trip to Missouri, I'm so glad we went with this hotel, the staff was friendly with great conversation when we checked in. The room was big and very clean, I am a housekeeper myself at a hospital so I tend to be a bit strict and judgmental on room cleanliness and this room was spectacular, the linen was crisp white and fresh and they were generous with the complimentary items such as face wash,body wash, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion . I absolutely loved the city we stayed in and it was close enough to down town St. Louis to make a quick trip there. I would return to this hotel without a doubt!
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Jaclyn
Outdoor pool was out of order. Maid service never came one day. Breakfast was ok. Same thing everyday no variety. The property was in an industrial park, so at night it was very quiet.
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Very nice ! !"
Very nice hotel!
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Avoid the day worker with an attitude..."
Day worker and one night there, I think a manager was rude, standoffish, and could really care less if you returned for another stay or not. His attitude ruined the whole stay. The rest of the staff was amazing. I suggest avoiding the hotel during his hours it will sour your whole stay.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Sondra
"Great Experience"
The location was great. Very easy access. The hotel was nice and the breakfast was a nice bonus. We would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"Family getaway"
Everything was excellent. Premium outlet mall 5 min away. I did most of my kids school shopping. Six flags 30 min away. Great breakfast. quiet environment.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
veronica c
Was very disappointed with pool it was horrible green with algae couldn't use it, tub was extremely slippery nearly fell and hurt myself very dangerous then continental breakfast closes to early
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Norma
"Nice place just of the freeway in a tech park"
Located in a new tech park area, none of the places to eat were right next door but a bit of a drive away (GPS needed). Pool was closed for maintenance, no big deal for us but would be if you have kids. Breakfast ended 9AM a bit too early for none business travelers. Overall a good experience, would go back again and recommend it to others.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Great night's sleep."
We had a great room. Bed was comfy. The shower was marvelous and the water so silky and soft! The breakfast was good.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015