All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1635 8th Ave, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

4.8
Hotel is very modern and clean. Location is close to good shopping, food and sites.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
This hotel is nice. I would stay again. The only thing that bothered me was that we asked for a crib at check in and I had to call and ask again at 7pm. They brought one up right away. Then they knocked at our door and called the room at 9:45pm with another crib delivery. We were all sleeping
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Billy Idol Concert"
The parking is too expensive at $45 a night. Other than that great hotel and location.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Lara
"Will stay again"
Absolutely wonderful! So close to everything and the staff was fantastic. We will definetly be statying here again.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"first time"
Valentines day meetup, it was great! Thanks!
3 night trip Feb 16, 2015
Anthony
"our stay"
We had a very nice stay at the Olive 8. The staff was attentive and courteous. we used the spa services, and they were great, too. Location super, connected restaurant very excellent. Thank you!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Stayed 3 nights loved the sauna and the restaurant inside
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great Hotel, pleasant staff, close for walking."
Every thing about this place is excellent. The staff was wonderful and accommodating, the lobby was large and inviting, comfortable, and it felt like home. The rooms were massive, bigger than some apartments I have lived in. The pillows and bedding were great, and I was able to walk to all of my appointments from this centrally located gem. Next Seattle visit will find us here again!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
College dad
"Friends weekend in downtown Seattle"
Very nice place but they were very busy when we arrived so we (four of us) had our luggage cart filled before someone came out to the car to assist. The rooms are very nice but unfortunately when we arrived the TV remote didn't work and there was a used washcloth on the bathroom floor. I believe this could have been because we didn't book directly with the hotel and there was an error on the number of rooms needed so they were scrambling on a holiday weekend to get both our rooms and try and have them next to each other. A very enjoyable stay overall. Be cautious if you are thinking of using the spa - book WAY in advance. I called two weeks prior to our stay because all four of us wanted to take advantage of the spa - facials, mani/Pedi's/massages...but they couldn't get us in together and didn't even have a nail technician available - so no nails at all. When we could get in the Spa services we could get and personnel were exceptional - wonderful relaxing and pampered atmosphere. Overall wonderful place and would definitely stay again.
3 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Angela
"Great Central Location."
Nice location, within walking distance to the Pike Place Market and shopping. You can easily catch monorail to Seattle Center. Service was good and the place was clean and modern. Would stay again. Parking is too expensive but most places downtown Seattle are; $45/day.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
peter
"Close to everything!"
A very comfortable hotel. The pool and spa was wonderful! We will be staying again!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Weekend in Seattle"
Great location downtown. The hotel staff were very friendly, courteous, and helped with information for sightseeing. Easy check in and out. Definitely use the valet service. We were able to leave our car there until after we were done sightseeing on our day of checkout. Definitely would love to stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Super relaxing"
Great pool, hot tub, fitness center was great, steam room smells a bit. Rooms are a bit small. Do not like the bathroom door, its just a sliding door that doesn't close. The mattresses arent good quality either.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Valentine's stay!"
Easy check in and concierge was also helpful in looking for some discounts to city events. Super comfy bed and nice room.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Our stay was amazing excellent service 100%"
Best vacation so far at the Hyatt olive 8 very good service
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Omar Perez
"Excellent location"
Great location and the condition of the hotel is excellent. Walking distance to everything!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Valerie
"Valentines staycation getaway"
My wife and I had a little romantic downtown getaway. We enjoyed being greeted with a champagne toast. After getting settled we enjoyed an early happy hour in the bar. Then later went out for a late supper and to a party. We came home late and in the morning we were joined by our 6 year old. We cuddled up watching a movie then had a blast in the pool before check out. Went across the street to Blueacre for Sunday brunch. We are planning to come back and have a family staycation soon.
Barb
"Excellent Service From Everyone!"
We stayed at the Olive 8 on Valentine's day, so I can't say they will greet you with chilled champagne every day, like they did on our arrival. However, even without the champagne, the front desk staff was delightful, and our whole hotel experience was wonderful. We eat a plant-based diet and had breakfast in the hotel's restaurant. The kitchen prepared a fantastic potato and veggie breakfast for us. The waitress was very attentive and very friendly. We also used the swimming pool during lap swim (early morning) and used the spa area steam room and sauna. Everything about this hotel was wonderful, including the friendly valet parking attendants. So, a definite, YES! We will return to this hotel and can easily recommend it to our friends. The only downside was the room's pillows if they are an important consideration for your stay. All of the pillows offered in-room are extra firm, it would have been nice if there was a variety since we sleep better with a softer pillow.
Jeanne
"I've paid more for less"
Valet parking was quite expensive, but beats searching for alternatives in the area. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby, but avoid dragonfish on the corner- not worth the money. Everything in the hotel was quite nice, though you do hear a little noise from next door neighbors.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Amazing customer service!"
Had an amazing time in Seattle for Valentine's Day. Enjoyed the champagne welcome when we checked in, incredible drinks and service in the hotel bar/restaurant (our server David recommended the crab cakes and they were the best I had ever had!) and read the free paper and sipped great coffee in the morning. Can't wait to go back!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great spot in heart of Seattle"
Close to concert venue and shopping including Pike place. Great pool, sauna and spa. You can walk to everything
"A nice swim"
It was too quick. Nice to have a lap pool there.....
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Wonderful location, very new, and energetic staff."
It was perfect for myself and my three year old daughter to get away, play in the pool, enjoy a great meal, in a casual and safe environment.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Lacey
Nice and quite staying. But no need to buy breakfast because the restaurant charges what you order.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"I'd recommend!"
Hotel staff was very accommodating! Very friendly! Valet was slow. Room was super simple, lamps a bit worn but beds super comfortable. Love the decor and location.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
juls
"Nice hotel...center of town"
great location, close to shopping, civic center, and walking distance to sound
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great Spa!!"
The spa was amazing!! Would highly recommend this hotel and spa.
3 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"Incredible"
Recently, I had the itch to just get away for a week for some good ol' fashioned me time. This hotel is absolutely wonderful. Staff was extremely accommodating and very friendly. The food was positively incredible as well, and was probably the highlight of my adventure. Try the avocado burger and light up the white egg omelette. Positively amazing! My only negative during this trip would be the checkout process. This had to do with how I reserved my room through Hotels.com. I essentially had two reservations made, and both of them merged into one with the same rate. I had this confirmed through the entire stay with three different people until checkout time where the front desk attendant, David, saw two reservations with two different rates. It took about 15 minutes to get this cleared up and to check out. I am not sure how three people saw one thing, and then he saw another. This delayed my schedule and got me later than desired to the airport (not to mention left a bad taste in my mouth regarding my stay). The other item of note here are the doors of this hotel. They are L-O-U-D and do bang quite noticeably when they close. If you are sleeping in late this can become a nuisance. All in all, I really enjoyed my time there. I spent an inordinate amount of money but felt I got my value. I am not going to make a habit of this, but if they can clear up the checkout process (whatever happened there), I would consider staying at this hotel again.
5 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Girl's weekend in Seattle"
Great location. Concierge was extremely helpful finding restaurants within walking distance and even got us a reservation at a very popular one. No issues to complain about.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Prime Location"
Prime location. East access to all ship and Pike Place.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"wonderful hotel!"
Excellent location, service, etc.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great downtown location."
Stayed here a night while attending a musical at the paramount. The location and hotel were awesome. My only complaint was the beds were doubles and not queens it was tight for us as we were sharing beds. Otherwise stay was great.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Anita
"Excellent choice"
Really appreciated that the Hotel takes sustainability seriously, and shows how being responsible doesn't impact quality of the space or the service...in fact, it improves it.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great location!!"
Perfect place to have a stay-cation in town for our anniversary!!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Quinnsterman
Great, clean, modern hotel in the heart of Seattle. Everything is within walking distance. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay here when I am in Seattle again.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"A Friendly Stay"
The hotel was really nice and casual. The beds were horribly uncomfortable. The staff were so sweet.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Hyatt Olive 8"
The staff was amazing! I was in Seattle to visit my daughter. She had sent over a Welcome Package that the staff placed in our room on her behalf. If I did not know better I would have thought they allowed my daughter in the room. We stayed for a week! Everyone we dealt with with was pleasant and accommodating. We would do it again!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Sheila & Bryan
"Best hotel in seattle"
Love this hotel, was my 5th stay
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
THOMAS
"Great location for shows at Paramount!"
Stayed overnight while attending a concert at the Paramount theater. It is a very convenient location. They have an excellent pool where you can swim laps, a nice spa and very good fitness center.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Business in Seattle"
Spent 3 nights there for work the other week and the hotel was amazing. The staff and location are unmatchable. I spend a good amount of time in hotels and this was probably the best stay I have had in years!!!! Thanks!
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Sergio
Stay was good the hotel was modern. The location was great, close to everything. The only thing I would say was the view from our room was terrible.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Maria Cynthia
"Olive 8 - Customer Service far beyond Expectations"
Fantastic customer service from beginning to end of stay. From the front desk, to the room service, house keeping, and even the engineer sent to my room, every hotel employee was kind, accommodating, and helpful. The hotel itself is gorgeous and modern and the rooms were very clean. All in all I was surprised that I received service I would expect from the most expensive hotel chain available, for Olive 8's more reasonable prices.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
The Love Lab
"Loved it"
Great location, great green hotel. Love the design.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Just OK"
Rooms were quite,and of average size.If you are looking for a four or five star hotel this should not be your choice. The only complaint, I have is with the housekeeping. You can tell room cleaning was done quickly,and definitely not thoroughly. With all the other hotels in Seattle, I will stay elsewhere.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"I would stay again."
Television channel selection poor. Bathroom door odd.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great hotel right in downtown Seattle"
We stayed there over the new year. The location is good. The room itself was amazing. The staff was helpful though they got swamped over New Year's Eve and there was a couple of slips that night. It was within walking distance to shopping areas, mono rail, and a handful of good restaurants. Only "downside" is that parking could be tedious.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Lulu
"Good location downtown Seattle"
Typical Hyatt experience. We really appreciated that they were very strict about not allowing partying or excessive noise on New Years Eve. That pretty much made up for them ignoring our request for a quiet room away from the elevators. We were right next to the elevator and across from a storage room where the housekeeping staff rolled carts in and out at early hours over a surface that made a lot of noice.
6 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Good Hotel, need a little more organization."
Room was very nice, however the bed was really hard and we asked for a King bed and we got a queen. They had an order board that you hang on your door asking what you wanted for breakfast the next day, it states to be out there before 2am, I had it at 6pm, they never picked it up and i did not get my breakfast that morning. Need a business center. One computer in the lobby won't cut it.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Housekeeping"
Location is hard to beat, that's why we booked this hotel. Housekeeping needs improvement! Found Chinese medication next to bed, no clue what it could have been, plus coffee maker was full of coffee grind in the water reservoir.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Peppi Joe
Great location in downtown Seattle. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015