All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
1635 8th Ave, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great location to the Pike's Market, which we love"
We were in Seattle for a wedding. The accommodations were excellent and the staff couldn't be more helpful. I do want to recommend one staff member in the Urbane Coffee Market. I had left my credit card on the desk by the computer and Christine was kind enough to leave me a message in my room that she had the card. I am very, very grateful to her. Gives us more confidence in mankind and their honesty. Also your assistant manager that night was very helpful and did his best to locate the card. Whew!! We also enjoyed having breakfast in the Urbane Restaurant. Very good food, and so much more healthier than other hotels.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
Joy
"Modern and comfortable."
Great place, convenient to so many places in Seattle, modern and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Great stay. Convenient location.
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Kimberly
"Amazing!"
We walked into our room (1167), as did our guests, and we were blown away! Biggest room that I've ever been in and it was more than what either of us expected. The room was clean, the sauna/gym was awesome and the front desk (Brandlon I believe) was extremely pleasant. We wished we could've stayed longer after getting in the room!
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
MoJo
Great hotel, in great downtown location
6 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
E Randall
Great service, perfect location for sightseeing around the city. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Kathryn
Close to everything. Walking distance to sites. Took an Alaska cruise and the hotel was only a short cab ride from the pier.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Hyatt 8 Seattle"
High-end hotel near the Convention Center. Rooms are comfortable and well-appointed. This is one of my favorite places to stay near downtown Seattle. I did not have a car on this trip and, given the costs of parking and the nearness of dining and shopping, I would not recommend bringing a car to this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2015
"Seattle Hyatt at Olive 8"
Excellent hotel. Very clean, comfortable room. Quite convenient location, especially for using public transit or walking and high-end shopping. Lots of close-by dining options at all prices. We'd stay here again without hesitation.
5 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Glenn
"Great new find"
Great room. Love the shower. The valet was $45 a day or you can self park across the street for $25 a day.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Staycation Anniversary"
Our room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was amazing. We were celebrating an anniversary and they made sure to make it a special time. Their pool and locker rooms are well maintained. Being close to two main malls downtown is a plus, as anything you need is within walking distance from your room.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Everything was very nice but the mattress was absolutely awful
3 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
mark
"Great hotel but doesn't include everything"
Stay was great and the hotel was well run. The downside was the high cost for valet parking, and i also thought i was getting a room with a tub but i guess that wasn't even an option through this site.
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Seattle Hotel. Hyatt on 8th"
Great Location!
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Great location, everything around was with in walking distance
3 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Staff was so professional and friendly. Enjoyed the restaurant and coffee bar (which opens blessedly early). Rooms are comfortable but not very large. Location was great for PAX.
4 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
Joan
"Now this is a great hotel"
Now this was a great Hotel! Clean,Clean,Clean...I will stay again my next visit, I love the gym and spa facilities...Awesome..
3 night trip Sep 3, 2015
Front desk was amazing! Great customer service. Clean, convinient location and accommodating
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Janet
"my stay at Olive 8"
It was a great experience. The staff was helpful with recommendations for places to eat. The valet parking is around $30 a day which is a bargain for the area.Nice heated pool and jacuzzi that's indoors. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2015
Shaunese
"Great location and staff...rooms could improve."
The hotel is in a fabulous location for experiencing downtown Seattle and the major tourist spots. Very easy access from Sea-Tac and to Space Needle, EMP and rest of Seattle Center. This was a winning factor! The hotel itself (outside of rooms) is nicely appointed. The pool was great! Everything was very clean. The staff was also great (especially our room attendant, Bin, and in-room dining server, Kirk/Kurt?). They were helpful and really nice. Some were not necessarily the most informed (re: room amenities and transpo options to airport), but they offered great hospitality. The rooms were just ok. VERY thin walls, and the "king" bed is NOT a standard king, although the front desk tried to argue otherwise. After pulling up the mattress myself, it's actually a "European King", which is significantly smaller than what North Americans expect with a king. It makes a big difference in comfort for my partner and I (tall and fat!), and really just tells me that hotel management decided to be cheap when appointing the rooms. At the very least, inform your staff why they are so small for a king bed, so they are not incorrectly arguing with guests like me who know that it is not a standard (N.A.) king. It was even narrower than a California King. Basically, it felt like a queen bed. The mattress comfort was mediocre - so overall the bed was a losing factor for this hotel. Shower was ok (still don't like the half-glass doors) and the room offered a decent amount of space
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Sabrina
"Excellent Service"
Excellent hotel with excellent staff. Our flight arrived early and they were very accommodating in an early check in. Location was very convenient to everything. Would stay again for sure.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Nathan
"Nice hotel.....but"
Lovely hotel in downtown location. Have stayed in the condominium tower many times with friends and used the hotel facilities often. Great gym, rooms the always pleasing Hyatt standard. The restaurant and bar i have used often. This time, the restaurant service needs to improved!!!!. Three days of breakfast with 5 & 6 guests and agonizingly slow. On the last day after 15 minutes, having said we were in a rush and would that be a problem, we paid the bill and left without receiving the $45+ breakfast for two.
3 night business trip Aug 31, 2015
Beau
Most civilized. Willing to store bags, get taxi, give directions. Rooma bits institutional but spotless.
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
alvin
"Not Bad but could be better."
Everything was great with service and the facilities, just the only complaint was that the double bed rooms had bad mattresses/bedframes. Very squeaky frames, and you feel every movement when the other person moves. Noise from other rooms is fairly apparent as you can hear the bathrooms/shower.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
Christopher
Very pricey, but probably the highest quality hotel in downtown Seattle.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"Seattle"
The hotel was excellent. There were not extra frills, but it was clean, friendly, and accessible to Seattle sights. We enjoyed our stay.
3 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
Rebecca
"Early check in, great pool."
We arrived at 9am the day before our Alaskan cruise. The hotel let us check in right away which was very unexpected as check in time was listed at 4pm. We had a great time relaxing in the pool area.
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Perfect!.. From the front desk to housekeeping!.."
Had a wonderful experience everything was awesome!
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
northernroots
"Ehh was ok but wouldnt stay again"
Room was ok, clean but a little dated and carpeted. Hotel staff was friendly however we asked for recommendations for a special birthday dinner and got sent to a bad restaurant with poor service and bland food. We also left our luggage with the hotel for a few hours on our last day and before heading to the airport and one was returned with a broken wheel, which was very disappointing. Upon returning home had to take a car service as I could no longer drag the heavy bag through public transportation.
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Brooke
Enjoyed all aspects of the hotel, as a family of 4 sharing one room we were more than comfortable. Great location for a family vacation.
5 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Expected more for the price but it was pleasant"
Maybe it's true that all downtown Seattle hotels are expensive, my employer chose the hotel for me, but for the price I expected a bit more, something like an Embassy Suites experience. Instead I got a very pleasant, perfectly acceptable hotel stay. Room was clean and comfortable, the shower was spacious with good water pressure and the thermostat kept the room at my desired temperature. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was a bit foo-foo and very pricey. It was good food, don't misunderstand, but clearly intended for those who pay more attention to how the plate looks than to how the food tastes.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Don
"awesome stay"
I originally had booked a double queen room but when I checked in early I was offered a great deal to upgrade to a one bedroom suite. The suite was awesome great view of the north portion of the city and the living arrangements were far what I expected. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was huge.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Al
Very good stay. We en.joyed the hotel and it's excellent location
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Great location. Nice facilities."
Beds were way too soft. Had the hypo-allergenic room. Requested 2 queens. Was given a king. Other than that, nice place to stay.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
david
"Great Location - downtown. Overall 4.5 to 5 stars"
My concierge, Chuck was AWESOME! He really took care of me so that I'd get the best out of my short time in the city. Make sure you ask him about the day trip to whale watch! One of the best Seafood restaurants in the city is just around the corner from the hotel. All the major attractions were less than a 10 minute walk away, specifically, the monorail that takes you to the Space Needle and Chiluly Gardens is in walking distance, and is only $2.25 each way. The trip to the attractions was literally a five minute monorail ride. But I'd encourage you to reserve your a time at the Space Needle online ahead of your Seattle arrival, a week or two before you arrive should suffice, that is if you want to be absolutely sure to get a spot. A same day spot could be possible though if you arrive there early enough, but don't chance it on the weekend! However, if you want a reservation at the restaurant within the Space Needle, you'd be best off attempting to arrange it online at least 2-4 weeks before your arrival in Seattle. There was a little issue with my email not being correctly assigned to my room and someone sent my room invoice to someone with a similar name. I do have a common name though--used to it. I had an awesome time! The city is beautiful (despite the obvious vagrancy problem--which was not an issue at this hotel, by the way). The sites were awesome. The climate was refreshing. The neighborhoods were cute. The people were kind enough (esp since I'm from the South)
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
L.D.
"mariners"
PERFECT!!! great food.....yummy!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
peggy
"Hyatt at Olive 8 review"
My stay at this hotel was excellent. The price was high, but I knew that when the reservation was made. The hotel is very conveniently located for attending meetings at the Convention Center.
3 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Kerry
The stay was great. The only issue I had was the wifi, I was able to get in initially, however the next day was not able to. The hotel did suggest I call tech services, but I just decided I didn't need to. Last thing was a mix up with payment, I paid cash for my room, however the hotel still needed to put a hold on my account. It caused a problem when i got back home and was not able to access the money in my account. I did call the Hyatt and they were able to correct the situation. The staff was excellent and helpful any issueI had they were very accommodating. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2015
lennard
"Thin walls, no insulation?"
Do not stay here if you are a light sleeper! I was awaken by a child in the next room at 4am.. It wasn't the child's fault that I could hear him, it's the fact that the hotel was cheaply made despite their LEED building design.
2 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"Valet needs significant improvement!"
The two reasons I am giving a 3 for my rating was the cleanliness of the room and the valet staff. The bathroom door window was absolutely filthy. The big issue was your valet service. Upon arrival we sat there for several minutes before any of the valet staff approached my vehicle to assist. The individual was nice; however, stated he was new. It was clear he wasn't sure what to do. We left that evening and upon our return had a very similar experience. The valet working (not the same individual mentioned above) just stood at his podium. He didn't offer any instruction or approach the vehicle. Finally, we exited the vehicle and walked over to the valet and had to ask for assistance. I had to ask if I should leave my vehichle where it was parked and his response was "I think so". I was a bit concerned at that point so asked if he was in fact an employee! I walked away not feeling very confident. To make matters worse, in the morning when I went to retrieve my vehicle from the valet to leave, they could not locate my keys. I was asked to come inside the office and look through all the keys to see if I could find them. After about 15 minutes, someone went to the garage to see if my vehicle was there. Fortunately, it was...the valet had left the keys in the vehicle rather than locking it and putting the keys in the valet office.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"best hotel in Seattle"
one of the nicest hotels i've ever stayed at. room was modern and immaculate. terrific pool and the mens locker room had a sauna, steam and showers. restaurant and bar were both terrific.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Great hotel.
3 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
"Excellent location"
Great location with good proximity to light rail, bus lines and famous monorail. Had very nice breakfasts in hotel restaurant. Very helpful staff!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Awesome Hotel"
Everything was so delightful, however since I arrived in SEA late, I wished I could check out on the next day a little later than I should. Too bad the staff didn't allow me to do so even I could totally understand, but if he was willing to, it would make my stay just even wonderful.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Ming
Friendly staff. A bit pricey though. Hotel is Leed certified, new and clean.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Friendly and very helpful staff.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
A great hotel and great location!
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Karin
Loved this hotel! Only thing i can say that was bad is the walls are very thin and can hear the neighbors. But would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2015
Joshua
Nice hotel and close to all the shopping you could ever want.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Excellent location"
Walking distance to great restaurants and shopping. Very comfortable rooms, GREAT beds. Only thing I felt missing was a larger closet. It was surprisingly small.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015