All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
37/7 Sukhumvit 23, Sukhumvit Road,Klongtoey-nua, Wattana,, BangkokBangkok10110Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Bad pool
    Bad breakfast
"Convenience and Utility"
My fourth or fifth stay here and it's consistent. Not a luxury property but rather a convenient properly if you want a kitchenette and don't need all the frills of a full service hotel that costs much more. There is a cafe restaurant in the lobby and a convenience store 30 seconds walk away.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2016
J A
"Totally good"
Bit far from station.
3 night business trip Sep 6, 2015
KAZUKI
"nice stay"
stayed at this hotel many times never had a problem will be staying there again at exams
3 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
william
"Very Good Hotel"
My stay was very good. This hotel gives excellent value for money.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feedback. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon. Best Regards,
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Cuthbert
"Fine fit"
Restaurants close by (though the craft beer place down the street is pricey) and one cafe is attached to the hotel, wifi works fine, desk people will get you a taxi or help with directions. Across the street some friendly girls at the haircut/massage place say hello everytime you come and go. Only downside is 7 min walk to Asok station on the skytrain, but if you dont mind that everything else is fine and the price is reasonable.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feedback. We are happy to hear that you were overall satisfied during your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Have a nice day!
3 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"Good Value in Bangkok"
nice studio with good facilities. close to Bangkok Smile Dental. There is a free Tuk Tuk to take you to Asoke Station for BTS and MRT
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Than you for your kind feedback. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon. Best Regards,
9 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Functional, clean."
Pretty good location. Clean. Aircon struggled a bit in afternoon sun. Good local food nearby.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"location, value for money"
I have stayed here before: good location, helpful staff, very good room facilities, nice rooftop pool, nice cae, good value for money
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"City Centre budget hotel"
A good place to sleep right in the centre of Athens. No bar or restaurant; no facilities in the rooms for making coffee. Continental breakfast is available. The rooms have air-conditioning and you can open the door to the balcony for 'fresh' air. Free wifi works well; password from the front desk. Free use of room-safe; special key given by front desk upon request. Still has the tradition of leaving one's key at the front desk when exiting the hotel. Like many Mediterranean hotels, the lobby is small, sandwiched between shops, and the guest rooms are on upper floors over the street-level businesses. Probably not suited to families with children.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"A very good business hotel"
I had a good time in Citadines. The staff is very professional, and the location is amazing. The negatives would be that it feels like a business hotel, especially the room itself. Not very luxurious and comfortable, but very practical. For example you have a small useful kitchenette in the room, but you also have the bathroom sink outside the bathroom in the room. Practicality over Luxury.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Sam
"nice hotel that can cook"
Nice hotel,Waiter have good attitude,cleaning room,and Nice kitchen,Traffic Convenient,The hotel has a car to Asok(BTS and MRT‘s one station)
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Great place to stay in Bangkok"
This hotel was only a 5 minute walk from Soi Cowboy and Sukhumvit, so it was very handy. The area immediately around the hotel was under construction but there was minimal noise at night. Room as spacious, came with a little kitchen and a pretty good bathroom. Also, the plugs worked with North American power cords, which was great. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2013
Derek L
"restless nights"
stayed here once before and enjoyed my stay. this time had to change my room three times during a four day stay because it was unsatisfactory. one room was moldy and damp, air-condition filter had not been changed for quite some time. another room was extremely noisy due to rain water flowing in the pipes all night long. the staff was very nice.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2013
p
"Great value in a great location"
The room was very comfortable and big. Bathroom is a bit small, but that's ok. Room had good tv/cable service plus a dvd player. Bed comfy, a/c worked good. Pool was nice. Close to Soi cowboy, Terminal 21, BTS/MRT station. Lots of food choices around.
8 night romance trip Sep 22, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"New favorite hotel in Bangkok"
Was pleasantly surprised by our stay at Citadines. Close to BTS and MRT. Helpful staff. Nice spacious rooms. Some good and easy restaurants in the area include an expensive but well stocked craft beer bar. Down the street from Soi Cowboy if your into that kind of thing. Will be staying here again.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
the bed and pillow is not uncomfortable.. furniture is a bit old... and stop electricity
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greetings from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feedback. Sorry for your inconvenience and your comment will surely be noted for our future improvement. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon.
2 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
"Location"
The hotel is not too far from the MRT and BTS Asoke stations. They offer free tuk tuk transfers but I prefer to walk usually. The hotel is always clean, I have stayed there many times over the years. No complaints at all.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greetings from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feedback. Your comments will surely be noted for our future improvement and we apologize for any inconvenience. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon.
Other trip Jan 17, 2016
Maoro
"Close to transport & nightlife"
Close to the sky train and subway. Great night life is just down the road. Pretty handy place to stay.
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
"Nice !"
But wifi slow , everything is okay .. Room very clean .
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
edmund
SG
It's a great hotel, the room is big and confortable.
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"good location."
hotel staff is friendly & helpful. hotel is very near to BTS.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Angie
MY
"Nice Location , Quiet and easy walk to everything"
I Have stayed here a few times and im very happy with this hotel and would recommend this to anyone ,I always stay is a Studio room because its got a shower only , the 1 bedroom room has a shower over bath combo which I really don't like . Has everything you need for a nice holiday , kitchen and a fridge. DVD player and nice LCD tv with usb .
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Excellent location reception quite friendly tidy room no noise very suitable for stay one or 2 night with the aim to sight seeing or shopping (no need to stay at hotel) nearby good massage
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your review and for choosing our residence. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our residence. Regards,
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
chi Ip
"Pleasant Stay, with family."
Upon arrival we were given Early Checkin by the very helpful staff at Front Desk. Given Room 219 which was very noisy ( street facing and poor sound proofing ). Hotel should consider improving the windows/double glazing! Next day shifted to room on higher floor, lovely clean, nice and QUIET. Excellent staff and services. Location is about 350 - 400 mtrs walking from Terminal21 and 150 mtrs from Soi Cowboy, the Family n Fun places! Special thanks to the lady at Tourist Guide Counter, who guided us well throughout our stay. Visited lots of the tourist hotspots and Asiatique by local travel. One thing am not sure of, that upon CheckIn, was asked for Credit Card and a charge of Baht 1000/- was made on it, reversal of the same not confirmed upon CheckOut. Staff on Duty at time of Checkout said no charges made to my card but bank sms says otherwise. Mr Manager, kindly checkup on this, Thanks. Other than few small hiccups, stay was VERY PLEASANT! Will definitely rebook in future at Best Price!
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We are looking forward to welcome you again as our guest soon. Have a nice day! Best Regards,
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Capt M
"Goo Stay."
Avoid the room on the top floor, really hot, the corner room was terrible. We were very happy after we got the room changed to 3rd flr. The service and rooms are good and standard in the chain. I stayed in Aspen Suites later and appreciated Citadines more after that. Cirltadine is very professionally managed.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We hope to welcome you again on your next visit soon. Have a nice day! Best Regards,
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great Soi 23 Hotel"
Citadine Soi 23 has been a regular stay for me for several years. Staff are friendly and helpful and go the extra yard. Rooms are adequate, clean and comfortable. The facilities are adequate. There are a range of TV channels on cable and free internet access. It has a nice rooftop pool. Close by the Bangkok Smile dental clinic for those seeking those services in Bangkok. Overall good value for money place to stay in a handy location.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feedback and for always choose our place for your choice of stay, it is much appreciated. We are looking forward to welcome you again very soon. We wish you had a nice trip back home. Best Regards,
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Geoff
"Citdines Apt at Soi 23"
In & out going hv to depend on the tutu, especially when coming back late evening, hv to contact hotel reception for tutu arrangements and is very inconvenient, more over hp battery is running out. Most taxi drivers does not know the hotel location Soi 23, unless they speak to the reception. we got out the wrong exit from MRT & that's it, u will miss the tutu & hv to pay your own transport to get back hotel. Will not choose this location to stay again.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feedback and for choosing our place to stay. We are sorry to hear that our location is not very convenience for you. Your comments will surely be noted for our future improvement. We are looking forward to welcome you as our guest again soon. Have a nice day!
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
SG
"Great location and value"
Here for dental work at Bangkok Simle Dental Clinic
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your comment. We hope to welcome you again soon. Have a nice day!
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Good location but service can be better"
We arrived past midnight BKK time. The room allocated to us was not tidy up. We had to go down to reception to get another room. First impression was bad. hotel location is good. A short walk to BTS station. Coming back to the hotel in the evening need to walk through all the bars. Service staff are not as friendly as where I read from reviews. It is unlikely I will choose to stay in the place again.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience during your stay. Your comment will surely be noted for our improvement. We hope you had a nice trip home and hope to see you again. Best Regards,
4 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Yam Khoon
"Will stay next time"
Housekeeping Services was good, but has room to improve. 10 minutes walk from MRT, however, hotel has tuk tuk in services. Finally, I expected more Chinese TV channels
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feedback. It is highly appreciated. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon. Have a nice day Best Regards,
4 night trip Apr 22, 2015
"Much better than expected"
I stayed at Citadines Sukhumvit for 6 nights from the 23rd of January. It was my first visit to Thailand. I got to the hotel within an hour from BKK. The lobby was nice and the room was well-equipped. The shower was good and the bed was comfortable. The second morning, as I was waiting for my parents to join me, the guy at reception asked whether he should install the roll-away bed in the room. I was very impressed as I hadn't even asked yet. There was some work going on in the restaurant at the time but we hardly even heard anything. The hotel is within 10 minutes walk to both the skytrain and the metro and of course there is a free tuktuk service. It was very convenient and we took public transport to most of the attractions. The only slight problem that we had was that the girls at reception did not speak very good English and I had to repeat my requests for an additional set of cutlery. If I went to Thailand again, I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Trisha
"Citadines 23"
one night , stayed here many times. Everything I need is close by, and I never have issues with this propert
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feedback. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"my stay"
staff are helpful ,friendly and very professional,would recommend this hotel every time
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
william
"Good Deal!!! Great Location!!!"
I stayed here over the Valentine's Day weekend, the staff were extremely helpful with organizing flowers and such. There were a lot of restaurants and drinking places on Soi 23, so the location fit perfectly for me.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and spent a happy Valentine's moment! Please let us be your host for your next special event.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2015
"Will be back again!"
This is my third stay at this venue. Each time I stay here, the room allocated to me is always spanking clean and neat. feels very much like a home. A refreshing change from the usual business hotels in the area. Pool is rather small but it does not matter if you are lounging around or taking a quick dip. Locational is excellent with many bars and restaurants along this soi. Short walk to Asoke BTS station and Terminal 21 mall.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for taking your valuable time for writing us a review. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hoping to see you again very soon.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Anne
"Pleasant stay"
Good, convenience location. Near MRT and sky train. Near terminal 21 department store. Free tuk tuk service to station. First impression of location was not good due to numerous massage parlours.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 8 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feedback. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon. Have a nice day!
3 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
Gary Shih Han
"Good value, but neighborhood is not ideal"
This hotel is a good value and the rooms are what you'd expect from this chain -- clean and well designed -- but would-be guests should know that the street outside this hotel is lined with massage parlors and that at night, the masseuses stand on the sidewalk and loudly attempt to solicit your patronage. Not a big deal for most people but some, especially families with young children, might have an issue with this.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feedback. We are very appreaciated your comment and looking forward to welcome you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Andrew I
"Good value, somewhat dodgy location"
Good value for the money but the one thing that most reviews seem to leave out is that this hotel is located smack dab in the middle of a red light district. If you arrive at night, and you are a man, you will be called at from the many women who hang out in front of massage parlor that line the street. It's just something would be guests should be aware of.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Andrew I
"Great as always. 2014 Dec"
Nicely located, clean, good looking. We loved free tuk-tuk transfer to BTS otherwise you need to walk about 5-7 minutes to skytrain. A parking lot at the basement is available for guests to park up to one day - very convenient.
Response by Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok
Greeting from Citadines 23 Bangkok! Thank you for your kind feeback. We are pleased to hear that you find our residence convenient. We are looking forward to welcome to again soon.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Sergei
"Nice Comfortable Hotel"
Good room facilities, near to good eating places and convenient marts. "Local Restaurant" ranked as Bangkok's top 10 is only minutes away to the left of the hotel. Highly recommend.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
3 person
MY
"Excellent value for money close to Asok station"
Very good value for money with a full functioning mini studio apartment offered. Free tuk tuk service to Asok station or Sukhumvit station or less than 10 minutes walk. Area is ok but at night at least near Asok station its a bit seedy due to Soi Cowboy but not directly next to hotel. The room was comfortable but there was currently no catering facilities. However staff are very nice for Sukhumvit hotel- really welcoming.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Strategically located"
I made the right choice of staying here for 5 days and 4 nights. Moving around the city is not a problem, the free tuk tuk service to Asok station is an added value and made any movement in the city so much a pleasure. The cleanliness, the interior is commendable, the warmth reception of the staff made us feel just like home. Everything is purrfect for me, my only choice when being in Bangkok is none other than staying here, luv the apart hotel n the location and wish to come again in the near future
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
sabudin
MY
"convenient for my family."
i am very satisfied and happy to stay at citadines sukhumvit 23. The hotel location is good, convenient for shopping. The room is comfortable, fully furnished, clean n tidy!
convenience!!!
MY
"Hotel nearby Soi Cowboy"
Stayed here for 8 days from 1st Oct. Location is at Pransamit Alley nearby Soi Cowboy and about 10 mins walk from Sukhumvit MRT and Asoke BTS station. The shortest route from the MRT station is to cut thru the Soi Cowboy. Upon exit the Soi, turn left and walked straight from about 5 mins and you should see the hotel. Even though the hotel is located nearby Soi Cowboy, it is still relatively a quiet place. Apart from the area, the hotel itself provide excellent service. The front desk are able to communicate in decent English. There is also a tuk tuk service provided where they are able to send you from the hotel to the main road nearby Asoke / Sukhumvit station. You just have to make your request to the front desk. The room have aged slightly compared to the other Citadines at Soi 16. I stayed in 508 and the size of the room is comfortable enough for 2. However, I found the pillow much higher than normal pillow which I wasn't too comfortable with even though it is firm enough. Cleanliness is good and the housekeepers clean thoroughly enough. Visited the gym as well. Maintenance of the gym is good but equipment are slightly old. Gym is located on the roof top and beside the small swimming pool. Towel are provided so there is no need to bring your own if you go swimming.
7 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Poor service"
stayed here many times with no issues but must be under new managment as the service has gone from great to poor, was disturbed 3 times for laundry and cleaning when do not disturb was left on my door on seperate occasions. restaurant is closed until 31st december so no room service available and breakfast was a a coussant and Jam which had to be collected from reception and taken back to your room. will not stay again.
7 night trip Oct 3, 2014
nicholas
Fantastic rate for an inner city hotel and very central to where I needed to be. Rooms were a very pleasant surprise and I was more than happy with the amenities.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
julie
"Great staff"
I went down with food poisoning in the wee hours. I made a call to the reception for a cab to the nearest hospital. They got me a cab faster than I could wear my pants because they called me again shortly to make sure I was ok! Great staff with great smiles, words couldn't express my thanks. Overall, it was a good stay. Facilities are above average; with a pool and a minibar (which is current under renovation). Location is good, with a mall nearby and is transport.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Fong
SG
"Not my desired area to b in"
Room was ok but it is jus the location tat Im not comfortable in. Area is somewhat more suitable for guys. Not for business, leisure or families.
6 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
DT
"Friendly Staff"
Staffs was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Kenneth
"Fantastic stay"
Located just far away enough from the hustle & bustle of Cowboy, Asok BTS & Sukhumvit Subway ... me & my girlfriend had a fantastic stay here. Rooms were spacious (at the beginning ... but got extremely full after numerous shopping trips by U know who !!!). And I simply loved the Flat Screen on the sliding rail, allowing my better half to catch up on some much needed rest before her next shopping assault! Lots & lots of little stalls (day & night) along the road where we tucked hungrily into the local fare. DELICIOUS & cheap. We opted out from B/F which was a good thing coz the food selection was very limited for 200THB. Staff were attentive & most helpful (especially the tuk tuk guy who reluctantly gave my girlfriend his cell no, so she could be picked up at the main road (with her bags an bags!). One thing though, skip the hotel assigned MPV taxi guy coz he will just rip you off ! When we checked out in the morning, he quoted us 800THB excl.toll fees to the airport. I flicked him off, took the tuk tuk to the main road and we got our comfy ride for just under 400THB. We're coming back again in May ... just how much shopping can a girl do ?!?
6 night trip Dec 28, 2013