All hotels in Brownsville, Texas, United States of America
651 Sunrise Blvd, Brownsville, TX, 78526, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

Awesome vibe
    Clean
    Rather comfortable
"Trip"
It was great. My family and i were very pleased. Breakfast was awesome.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Roberto
2nd time here and good as the first. Just stayed the night to wake up fresh for a state tournament in San Benito. Breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
Carlos
"Nice hotel, shuttle wasn't helpful"
Staff was fine but not overly helpful. Would have liked clarity that the airport shuttle doesn't do morning runs. Staff did help secure a taxi. Overall a very nice hotel and if my flight schedule allowed it, I'd stay again but make sure that shuttle could take me.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
This place was wonderful and the staff was very friendly.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Melisa
"real nice place to stay good deal hotel"
manager was a real nice and polite person real nice place to stay we stayed for 4 nights
5 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Alicia
"Family vacation"
Everything was fine my family really enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Antonio
Very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Bathrooms were very modern & clean. The room was comfortable and breakfast was excellent! Service for our entire stay was above and beyond what we expected. Kudos to the whole team from top to bottom! Will stay again!
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Kenneth
"Customer Service"
This hotel will not give you a late checkout even if you arrived late at night to check in.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Rosa
"a bit dissapointed but other than that it was good"
I was enjoying my stay until the roof started leaking on my bed!i had to wake up my kids at 4:30to move to another room and i couldnt get no refund or no adjustmenta for the inconvinience other than that it was good!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Yolanda
"good stay"
Staff friendly. Room comfortable. Computers slow at check-in. Odd policy on requesting more towels. Good breakfast. Will stay there again.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Nice stay in this hotel"
BEAUTIFUL AND CLEAN, COMFORTABLE BEDS, good breakfast
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
Dora
"Mother's Day."
Short trip but we love our stay.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Eleno
"jades stay"
It was amazing a little chilly in the room and I couldn't turn it up but overall amazing services with a great staff plus I slept like a baby
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
jade
"Nice hotel in a very good location."
Is a nice clean hotel, in the center of many stores and restaurants, the staff is friendly and helpful, I recomend this hotel for family and business trips.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Jaime
"Service is Everything"
We had great 2 night stay! We expecially enjoyed the service and beautiful spirit of the (don't know her name) lady that does breakfast. She was amazing!! All the staff we met were very pleasant and friendly. Only complain is I saw a few ants in our room. Would definitely stay here again! Quick drive to SPI without the on the beach prices!
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice place to land"
The rooms are nicely sized and well appointed. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful for the duration of my visit. It's difficult to find good coffee in Brownsville, and the Comfort Suites is no exception, but all in all I was very pleased.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"True comfort!"
Very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. Breakfast was good also.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Amazing weekend!!"
It was very clean! Personnel was very friendly and helpful! First time staying here and I was very impressed and satisfied with the hotel! I would recommend this hotel highly!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Great Place
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Excellent service"
We stayed here because my son ha a tournament and this place was close to where the games would be played and it was to my opinion at a good price. As we arrived the room was clean and the front staff was courteous, the breakfast was always stocked nothing ever ran out. No complaints it's been one of the best hotels we have stayed in.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Mrs Briones
Staff is very friendly. Breakfast was good. Clean rooms. Excellent service over all.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
It was very nice and the staff was very friendly. And polite
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Sandra
My family and me loved this place! The staff was great and very friendly. It's about 40 minute drive from South Padre. Would definitely come back here next time we visit.
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Yazmin
"Never again"
I will never stay at another comfort suites again. Even though advertised check in at 2 when you get there they will tell you it's at 3. When we finally got to our room we found the room a mess with someone elses belongings in there. Had to wait 1 hr until our room was ready. Made us late for our other plans and had to miss some of the things we wanted to do. Was not even offered a discount or anything. Even with a reservation they were not organized or ready for our arrival. There were 3 other families in the lobby with the similar problems. All had a dirty room. The rooms are small for the price. The staff not that friendly. Breakfast was okay. Sorry that was your last chance comfort suites never again.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Omar
"Great experience."
will stay again, very friendly and helpful staff. Room was great, breakfast great too!!!
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Joyce
"rating hotel"
Arrived at hotel and was greeted with very courteously. When you walk in very clean and a wonderful atmosphere. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Staff very helpful and courteous. The breakfast was very good and plentiful along with plenty of space to enjoy with family.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Vidal rivers
"Nice layout"
Very nice hotel for the price. Rooms are large and have a nice sitting area; beds are very comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
PatrickC
"Very Good Hotel"
Hot breakfast, clean rooms, cool swimming pool, good gym, BIG ROOM. I had a great stay and time in this hotel. Personnel is friendly, people that work in the hotel are nice. I will stay in this hotel if I go to south Texas again.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Ariel
2nd time I have stayed here and both times the service was excellent. Great staff, breakfast and exercise room--big clean comfortable room and close to a big Mall for my wife to shop while I was working.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
Pat Pennington
"Perfect Location"
Perfect Location, Great Value and Service
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Gustavo
I loved the hotel. I go often to visit my family wish the price was less than one hundred forty or less than one hundred because I loved the room and the location.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
JS
"Very nice"
Will recommend again
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
Gladys D
"Valentine's Day getaway"
It was excellent. From the moment we checked in the customer service was outstanding. We had a small problem with the air condition. When we returned from our outing the front desk receptionist, who remembered our name, actually came to our room to take care of the problem (we couldn't figure out how to turn the a/c on.). That's never happened before.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Rocky
"Confort Inn & Suites Brownsville, TX"
Great hotel for business or pleasure. Very confy beds and good enough breakfast to get you started. Next to the city mall and good quality restaurants. Highly recommended...
4 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
JAC
"Nail Polish Remover Smell"
My room smelled like nail polish remover to the point where it made my head hurt and made me dizzy.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Damian Rodriguez
"Clean and Comfortable Stay"
When we first checked in, we were given a room that hadn't been cleaned yet, so they moved us to a new room immediately. The front desk clerk was very apologetic and friendly, so it wasn't a big deal, just a minor inconvenience. The new room was clean and spacious. I particularly liked the beds--they had nice, thick faux down comforters and smooth sheets. The bathroom was also very nice with modern furnishings and plenty of very soft towels--I was surprised at how soft they were actually. There was also a continental breakfast and a nice attendant who kept things clean throughout. Overall, I was very pleased with our stay and would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Jenny
No complaints.everything was good.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
jeanette
"family gathering"
Room with king bed and sofa area nice for co. To congregate. Slept well, breakfast adequate, staff friendly. Small pillows only thing somewhat weird.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
bj
I was there on business with my company and clearly I had reservations and they treated me like a criminal like i was not suppose to be there.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
It was a great stay. The staff was amazing!! I would stay there again and at other Comfort Suites again.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
Ben
"An excellent hotel."
Staff is very cutious, eveything was very clean. The pool was very, very nice.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Excellent!"
Enjoyed our stay, awesome breakfast at convenient hours, close to EVERYTHING!
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"great place to stay"
Great customer servic, helpful staff, clean rooms. Good breakfast
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
chuy
"Close to SPI"
Check in was very fast and easy. Our room was ready at 2:00pm as promised. Breakfast was decent although felt rushed by attendant. When they say 9:30 they mean 9:30. Overall great location close to plenty of places to eat and shop and o.ly about 20 minutes to SPI.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Did not like the breakfast. The egg looked like it had been sitting there for a Long time and no variety for breakfast either. Also no towels available for the pool!
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
Nadia
"Convenient location close to South Padre Island"
Friendly staff, great service! Breakfast choices were various and plenty of them, the room was a little to cold for me, anyways I slept like a baby.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"This Hotel was about 30 minutes drive the beach"
We did stay of 3 nights and everything in this hotel made our stay a wonderful and relaxed time.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
A J
"great stay"
It was a very comfortable room. Had to stay a week waiting for my furniture to arrive to the new house. Breakfast was great and the staff was super friendly. Would totally recommend this hotel.
6 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Yvonne
Very clean rooms & staff was friendly. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
shelli
"close to main highway"
safe and clean environment for my family
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013