All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7276 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Nice hotel close to everything"
Hotel was okay but the only thing I thought was negative was the beds were very firm and I woke up every morning with back pain. I'm used to sleeping on a soft mattress but theirs were very hard. Bathroom was clean and overall I would stay at this hotel due to the price was very affordable and the location was key in walking and driving to many of the attraction such as Universal Studios, Sea Worlld, Ripley's Believe it or Not. International Dr is the main thoroughfare for all the nice restaurants.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Antonio
This was my first time at Holiday Inn and Suites I-drive and I was really impressed. My expectations was far surpassed. Very clean environment, friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Bahamian Gal
"A wonderful stay!"
I was totally blown away at my 4 night stay at Holiday Inn. Front desk staff particulary Amber was very professional, friendly and accommodating. I was travelling with a two month old and was guaranteed a room away from the interstate. The rooms were very clean in fact the entire property. the breakfast staff and housekeeping were very courteous and seemed to enjoy what they do. I was truly impressed how Jackie and the others managed the breakfast guests on a very busy morning. Nothing ran out as they knew when to replenish and the area was kept clean the entire time.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2014
Bahamian Gal
The hotel was great and located near everything. The breakfast was yummy. Loved the bacon on Sunday morning. Will definitely be back!!!
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Nice Hotel with lots of amenities around."
I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel, the rooms were clean, maybe not quite my standard of cleaning, however, couldn't complain as I am a bit OCD. Towels changed daily. Reception staff extremely helpful. Breakfast good. My only gripe would be its too far from Disney resorts ( hotel shuttle bus provided, pick up at 9am and return 6.30pm). However, this war our fault as we didn't do our homework on the location of Disney parks. Great for parks outside of Disney though. Overall happy with hotel!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Helen
"Relaxing vacation"
I just returned from a weeks vacation and stayed at Holiday Inn Express & Suites. It was a wonderful hotel. The location was perfect and centrally located on International Drive.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Crystal
"Alaa Gamil ( Egypt )"
I stayed for 10 days there Very excellent location , very nice staff , clean rooms , modern furniture , comfortable beds . Only WIFI needs development and hotel needs more service or activities . Pool is too small Overall hotel is amazing and highly recommended
9 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
"Reasonable Price for Great Service & Neighbourhood"
Our first vacation to Orlando, Florida and we never experienced this city before. Based on the reviews that people said about this hotel (and since I work at the hospitality industry too), the reviews were fairly enough and very minor about negative things that people said after their stay. So I decided to book this hotel for our 4 nights stay in Orlando. Overall it was excellent. We loved our room that was spacious (double queen size beds) and the bathroom was spacious too! Loved the complimentary breakfast counter that offered variety of breakfast menu we could choose: bacon, sausages, eggs, pastry: muffins, danishes, cinnamon buns, waffles. Also variety of cereals and oatmeals, fruits and beverages too. Make your own pancakes is the best. If you look for a hotel that you only need to stay overnight, have breakfast and spend most of the day to enjoy the sight seeing of the city rather than the hotels itself, than I think this one is the best deal you can find!
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
DRogalski
Rates were fair, room was clean and comfortable, good breakfast choices and length of breakfast tiem
7 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Awesome Experience."
From the moment we pulled up in the parking lot, all I could say was, "Wow!" The parking lot was clean, and the lobby was beautiful. We were greeted by a friendly staff, who checked us in. The rooms were gorgeous. We had a view of the pool, and the weather was nice. Overall, this was a class A experience. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. One thing- we purchased our Universal Studios ticket from the hotel kiosk. The kiosk wouldn't print out our confirmation page. Other than that, great experience!!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Treasure
"Visiting Orlando for the first time"
What a great place to stay for out first visit in Orlando. Pool was awesome. Breakfast had a great variety. Staff was very nice and the hotel is well maintained. Thank you for a great experience!
5 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"EXCELLENT LOCATION"
THIS HOTEL IS VERY CLEAN, THE ROOMS ARE NICE AND COMFY BEDS, MAINTENANCE IS EXCELLENT, IS CLOSE TO THE EXPRESSWAY BUT WE DID'NT FEEL ANY NOISE, THE BREAKFAST HAS A GOOD SELECTION AND THE LOCATION IS A WALKING DISTANCE FROM SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND ENTERTAINING AROUND INTERNATIONAL DRIVE.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
CARLOS
"lost of things to do in walking distance."
we loved it, would stay here again.
5 night romance trip Jul 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to international drive"
Nice hotel close to international drive Location is good for people that they do not have a car Location are bad for those who have car becuse rush hourse all day in that road
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Hotel was very good!"
The hotel staff was wonderful! So helpful and pleasant. The free shuttle to Universal was great. The breakfast each morning had something for everyone. The room was very nice. My only complaint was the bed was kind of hard for me, but I am used to a pillow top mattress at home. Other than that, no complaints at all. Loved it!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Myra
"Holiday Inn"
It was OK. Nothing spectacular. Most of the hotel staff was friendly except for the one gentlemen who did my check in.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Breakfast needs some variety"
Excellent location - very convenient. Good clean rooms. For those staying in for few days at a stretch, breakfast variety would be great. Only one type of bread served. Waffle machine not working. Chocolate milk got over one day.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Sameer
The hotel was very good in service, location, rooms, breakfast, parking, and price. I'm very happy with it!
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
"Close to main attractions and freeway"
Very nice and clean hotel. I would rate it 5 stars but it is only a 3-4 stars hotel only. Very good and convenient, close to Universal Studios, Wet N Wild, I-4 and the Premium Outlet is only about 2.5 miles away. Breakfast is really good, nice swimming pool and comfortable bed.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Don
"Nice Hotel Very convenient location."
Staff helpful when we needed to change to more beds. 4th of July weekend was very busy but we had a nice clean quiet stay. We plan on using this hotel for weekend trips to SeaWorld.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Very clean, housekeeping always did a great job. Continental breakfast is very good and yummy.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Molly
Convenient, close to everything. Many food choices within walking distance. Clean. Great staff. Awesome breakfast! Only bummer was slow wifi.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Stayed one week on business"
Very clean hotel. Staff was very professional and friendly. I didn't use the pool but it looked very nice and clean. Standard breakfast...mystery meat sausage and foamed fake "eggs" but the cinnamon rolls were tasty and the coffee in the breakfast area was very good. Only complaint...the high speed Internet was slower than AOL on dial up 20 yrs ago. It was basically worthless. Just trying to do email and it was impossible. I ended up typing everything on my smartphone. Time of day didn't seem to matter, and this was with a very strong wifi signal. Just no bandwidth. Other than the internet issue it was a great stay.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
very nice and clean hotel. We enjoyed our stay. bed was comfortable and a variety of breakfast items to choose from. Overall it was a great stay. Guest service was very friendly.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
"My Conference in Orlando"
I have arrived at the hotel at about 2:30 am very tired from three international and domestic flights. the reception was very good and I was given a room at 3 am even though it was a very early check in. Hotel staff was always there to assist. the contenintal breakfast was excellent. Thanks.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
AHMAD
Very good hotel, in a good location (close to all restaurants in International Drive)
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Very nice hotel great experience. We enjoyed our stay!
Other trip May 27, 2014
jannis
"A"
Pleasant stay!
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Very Very Comfortable"
Husband and I shared a 2 queen size suite with sitting area with another couple on our way down for a mud run. We stayed for only one night and it was located on International Drive that provided so many restaurant choices. It was located away from the street so it was a little more "secluded" considering where it actually was. Room was fabulous, literally. It was well appointed, air conditioning was nice and cold, extremely clean, smelled fresh, very roomy and free cinema or hbo...it was definitely a shame we only stayed for a night. I could see staying there for a few more days if we were doing theme park scene. Totally recommend.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Leila
"pretty good place to stay"
Hot tub was not warm and none of the toasters worked at breakfast! Other than this, room was comfortable but will not book room here again!
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
"Excellent is an understatment!"
I had never stayed in such a clean, nice, large room hotel for this price! You cant beat location either, walking distance to restaurants and many other places. The room even had a kitchenette and living room area. Will definitely stay here again soon!
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Nice Hotel, near attractions,"
I rely like the hotel, the location, the staff, all was excellent
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Stay was enjoyable!"
We would definitely come back and stay at this hotel.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"excellent hotel very good ubication"
very good experience I will back to this hotel for my next vacations.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Amazing hotel for very good price"
This hotel when beyond our expectations. Coming back next time I'm at Orlando.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Caro
"Awesome staff!"
My son and I spent an overnighter here it was perfect! It was within walking distance of all our planned activities. The hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. Our room was nice and clean, no complaints from us. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Ms. Page
"Awesome...family oriented"
Very satisfied with quality of service, food (breakfast was great)and customer service. No hassle during check-in except would be good to let your guest know in advance of $25 holding fee. Well be back on next vacation.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2014
KB
"Good Hotel for Sleeping"
Room confortable, area, would like something quieter, or with other type of business, did not do my homework correctly.
4 night family trip Mar 24, 2014
"Really nice but tough to get to/hard to find"
This hotel is very close to Universal, which is where we spent the day. It's in tip-top shape and very clean. We had no complaints about anything with regard to the hotel. Finding it, however, was tricky. It's tucked behind the Titanic Experience/CSI thing and not well labeled. It's not visible from the street. I ended up having to call to get an idea of how to get "in", if you know what I mean. Overall, I recommend the hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Kris
"great stay"
Trip was great everything was clean and comfy, the only thing was the front desk person, amber was not very friendly, but overall all was good I would stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Nice and convenient"
Comfortable room and the continental breakfast was delicious!
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
JG
"Place to sleep"
If you are looking for a place to sleep with a good bed, this is probably a good place to do it. Had business in Windermere area, and this was close enough that it wasn't a hassle. There is noting spectacular about this hotel. There is nothing incredibly terrible about this hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"Great location!"
Great location off International Drive to use the I trolley! Love, love, love the trolley! The room was comfortable and clean, but it was strange that we would come back to our room after breakfast and have our dirty towels missing and nothing else cleaned. Then when we would leave for the day and on our return, the whole room would be cleaned. Kinda weird. The free transportation to Disneyworld was good, except the driver. Picked us up at 9am. However, if you want to stay after 6:30pm (pick up time back to the hotel), you need to find another mode of transportation, like the bus (cheap alternative if you can figure it out).
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Girls weekend!
"Vidal's Rating"
Great location, Excellent breakfast! Nice room. Only problem was air freshner used in room.
4 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"an ok hotel with good location"
I stayed with 7 of my friends for 4d 3n. Perfect location if you want to sightseeing Orlando. International Drive has so many things to do. There are limited shuttles to Disney and Universal. For Disney, it only leaves once in morning, and return 1 time in evening, 6.30p. So if you wanna see fireworks at Disney, this wont work. Cleanliness, it seems fine at first, until one day I came back obviously the room service already cleaned my room. What I saw in my bathroom is a same piece of toilet paper I accidentally dropped when I rushed out in the morning. I dont know what they did but apparently its not clean as it should be. Room services also forgot to leave me the lotions. I happened to ask for it, while my staying in Holiday Inn at Key West a night before this never happen. Worst, hotel maintenance, 2 extremely slow elevators with only 1 working. That made some guests miss the shuttle! Also, I met a guy in business room trying to print and he said the printer didnt work, he would ask the front desk. On my last day of staying there, I went to print some documents for my car rental, and the printer isn't working. I went to ask the front desk and she confirmed me twice that it works. Finally, it's proven to her she offered me her email so she can print for me. However, by that time it was no time for me anymore to print, or I will miss my flight. I had to leave the hotel by then, without my document printed.
4 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Comfortable room"
Took a while to find the hidden driveway to the hotel. Parking was somewhat awkwardly situated. Hotel was easy walking distance to numerous restaurants.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"Vacation was Enjoyed"
My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this Holiday Inn Express, the breakfast was convenient and good. Our maid was great she cleaned the room every day. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
7 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Ty
"ok hotel but extremely slow elevator"
only two elevators one was out of services all of my stay (7 nights) and the other extremely slow. rooms door are annoying when some one close the door it make a big noise.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Easy access, great price"
Check in and check out was smooth and simple. The water didn't get as hot as I wanted it to, but it's possible because the hotel was full and booked up. The only major downfall for the elevator being out if order. It made waiting time to and from the room very long. I used the stairs most of the time. The continental breakfast was wonderful and nutritious. The actual hotel is located far away from traffic and general travelers on I-Drive. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Eddie
"Disappointing - we checked out early"
abysmal Internet service, three network TV channels intermittent, lost hot water for one afternoon and evening, combative "couldn't care less" attitude from front desk
Other trip Jan 7, 2014