All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
7276 International Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Nice hotel, very good location"
Overall I was very satisfied with my stay
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Great mini getaway"
Loved our room and the service!
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Sara
"Hernando Ray"
EVERYTHING was excellent. From the front desk staff to the housekeeping. Nice and quiet and the breakfast was very good and plentiful. A friend that picked me up for our golf tournament was so impressed that he canceled his room at a different hotel and made a reservation where I was staying for the next night.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
Raymond
"I expected more"
Our linen appeared to be dirty when I pulled a blanket. There was some blood on it and a big stain around... I found it at 10pm and I called the reception. The reception guy brought some replacement with no blood on it but in a grey color. Breakfast was very basic. Staff was friendly and tried to help. It looks like all holiday inn has similar issues with linens (we spent 2 nights in another one in Tampa and their linen was also grey in color and looked like being in use for years). No problem with parking. A cleaning girl came at 9:30am on a checkout day (does it make sense with checkout time at 12pm?)
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Money wasted, really bad"
The door was damage and always unlocked, after we complained to the front desk person named Amber, she replayed that the security was not responsability of the hotel, and that it was our problem (really bad actitud). I spoke to the manager and she agreed to give us one night back of hotel because of the problems. I stay there 9 night and it was not different than next door hotel that was 39,99 night. Really bad experiences.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Friendly staff"
My husband and I took our 2 granddaughters to Disney and stayed here. The staff was all very helpful,courteous and went out of their way to help us. The only thing that was missing was heat in the pool,but granddaughters swam anyone. Will stay here again the next time we go to Florida.
5 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Renee
"Comfy and clean."
This was a get away for my 9 year and myself..really comfortable and clean. He loved it. Definitely will come back.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great Room & Service, but..."
We loved the room, especially how spacious it was. We only stayed one night however. This is because when we booked the room the Customer Service agent told us it was right on the beach. Though it was in close proximity to the beach, my spouse felt disappointed, so we moved to another hotel.
2 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Paul J
"Broken handicap shower."
When we entered the non smoking room, it smelled of smoke. We were given a handicap room which we did not request or need. The shower head would not stay in position. Kept sliding down. Water on/off handle fell off in my hand as soon as I turned water on. We were tired and hungry and only staying one night, so we got thru it.
"Good Trip"
Excellent
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Srinivasan
"No Problems"
I really have no complaints except the parking is not the best if you are arriving late at night. Everything was great otherwise.
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
Johnny
"Hotel is new and everything was clean and great!"
If you are looking for a nice hotel that is clean and safe this is the place. I would say it was built within the last few years. Room was clean and very nice. I would recommend to family and friends. Free Wifi and good hot breakfast. 5 Stars.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Best night"
Had great time. i when to universal studios we had a great time at this hotel is right next to the parks.
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014
Nice hotel very clean and friendly staff. I wished breakfast wasn't so early
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great hotel on international drive"
Hotel is great. Walking distance from restaurant - walgreens - etc. breakfast from 6:30 till 9:30 am. Pancakes waffles juice cofie egg sausage yogurt milk bread. Great variety. Frontdesk christiaan is very helpfull and gave good service. Free shuttle to convention center magic kingdom and universal and they are sharp on time.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Rolando
"Good value for money"
Hotel in walking distance from Universal and just down the road from Wet & Wild. It is surrounded by all types of restaurants, watering holes and cheaper rides and entertainment. Hotel is well presented on approach, lobby and the rooms. Very clean and tastefully furnished. Also offers a free decent breakfast and free wifi. Shall stay again without hesitation and will also recommend it to others.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Naomi
Enjoyed our stay..was a bit busy but comfortable
3 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Good and bad! But overall good"
It was pretty awsome! Just other rooms were noisy and this one chunky guy at the fromt desk was sorta rude most times but everything over all was AWSOME! I plan on staying in the future :)
5 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Over all ok"
Everything was fine except the tile on the wall and floor of the shower was dirty, for the price I'd of liked it to be clean, it looke like it had been that way for a long time, could be stained.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Amber
"Would go back anytime...."
It was a Holiday Inn Express which if people know about are pretty standard in being the same. The breakfast was good & the prices being what they are around town ur saving about bucks a day so REMEMBER that when u see room rate..
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Very nice hotel !
2 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
"A/C broken"
A/C broken, room was 77 degrees
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
The staff was great! John in the front desk was wonderful and helpful. The breakfast was really good!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Maggie
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Hotel was okay but the only thing I thought was negative was the beds were very firm and I woke up every morning with back pain. I'm used to sleeping on a soft mattress but theirs were very hard. Bathroom was clean and overall I would stay at this hotel due to the price was very affordable and the location was key in walking and driving to many of the attraction such as Universal Studios, Sea Worlld, Ripley's Believe it or Not. International Dr is the main thoroughfare for all the nice restaurants.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Antonio
This was my first time at Holiday Inn and Suites I-drive and I was really impressed. My expectations was far surpassed. Very clean environment, friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Bahamian Gal
"A wonderful stay!"
I was totally blown away at my 4 night stay at Holiday Inn. Front desk staff particulary Amber was very professional, friendly and accommodating. I was travelling with a two month old and was guaranteed a room away from the interstate. The rooms were very clean in fact the entire property. the breakfast staff and housekeeping were very courteous and seemed to enjoy what they do. I was truly impressed how Jackie and the others managed the breakfast guests on a very busy morning. Nothing ran out as they knew when to replenish and the area was kept clean the entire time.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2014
Bahamian Gal
The hotel was great and located near everything. The breakfast was yummy. Loved the bacon on Sunday morning. Will definitely be back!!!
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Nice Hotel with lots of amenities around."
I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel, the rooms were clean, maybe not quite my standard of cleaning, however, couldn't complain as I am a bit OCD. Towels changed daily. Reception staff extremely helpful. Breakfast good. My only gripe would be its too far from Disney resorts ( hotel shuttle bus provided, pick up at 9am and return 6.30pm). However, this war our fault as we didn't do our homework on the location of Disney parks. Great for parks outside of Disney though. Overall happy with hotel!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Helen
"Relaxing vacation"
I just returned from a weeks vacation and stayed at Holiday Inn Express & Suites. It was a wonderful hotel. The location was perfect and centrally located on International Drive.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Crystal
"Alaa Gamil ( Egypt )"
I stayed for 10 days there Very excellent location , very nice staff , clean rooms , modern furniture , comfortable beds . Only WIFI needs development and hotel needs more service or activities . Pool is too small Overall hotel is amazing and highly recommended
9 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
"Reasonable Price for Great Service & Neighbourhood"
Our first vacation to Orlando, Florida and we never experienced this city before. Based on the reviews that people said about this hotel (and since I work at the hospitality industry too), the reviews were fairly enough and very minor about negative things that people said after their stay. So I decided to book this hotel for our 4 nights stay in Orlando. Overall it was excellent. We loved our room that was spacious (double queen size beds) and the bathroom was spacious too! Loved the complimentary breakfast counter that offered variety of breakfast menu we could choose: bacon, sausages, eggs, pastry: muffins, danishes, cinnamon buns, waffles. Also variety of cereals and oatmeals, fruits and beverages too. Make your own pancakes is the best. If you look for a hotel that you only need to stay overnight, have breakfast and spend most of the day to enjoy the sight seeing of the city rather than the hotels itself, than I think this one is the best deal you can find!
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
DRogalski
Rates were fair, room was clean and comfortable, good breakfast choices and length of breakfast tiem
7 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Awesome Experience."
From the moment we pulled up in the parking lot, all I could say was, "Wow!" The parking lot was clean, and the lobby was beautiful. We were greeted by a friendly staff, who checked us in. The rooms were gorgeous. We had a view of the pool, and the weather was nice. Overall, this was a class A experience. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. One thing- we purchased our Universal Studios ticket from the hotel kiosk. The kiosk wouldn't print out our confirmation page. Other than that, great experience!!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Treasure
"Visiting Orlando for the first time"
What a great place to stay for out first visit in Orlando. Pool was awesome. Breakfast had a great variety. Staff was very nice and the hotel is well maintained. Thank you for a great experience!
5 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"EXCELLENT LOCATION"
THIS HOTEL IS VERY CLEAN, THE ROOMS ARE NICE AND COMFY BEDS, MAINTENANCE IS EXCELLENT, IS CLOSE TO THE EXPRESSWAY BUT WE DID'NT FEEL ANY NOISE, THE BREAKFAST HAS A GOOD SELECTION AND THE LOCATION IS A WALKING DISTANCE FROM SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND ENTERTAINING AROUND INTERNATIONAL DRIVE.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
CARLOS
"lost of things to do in walking distance."
we loved it, would stay here again.
5 night romance trip Jul 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to international drive"
Nice hotel close to international drive Location is good for people that they do not have a car Location are bad for those who have car becuse rush hourse all day in that road
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Hotel was very good!"
The hotel staff was wonderful! So helpful and pleasant. The free shuttle to Universal was great. The breakfast each morning had something for everyone. The room was very nice. My only complaint was the bed was kind of hard for me, but I am used to a pillow top mattress at home. Other than that, no complaints at all. Loved it!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Myra
"Holiday Inn"
It was OK. Nothing spectacular. Most of the hotel staff was friendly except for the one gentlemen who did my check in.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Breakfast needs some variety"
Excellent location - very convenient. Good clean rooms. For those staying in for few days at a stretch, breakfast variety would be great. Only one type of bread served. Waffle machine not working. Chocolate milk got over one day.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Sameer
The hotel was very good in service, location, rooms, breakfast, parking, and price. I'm very happy with it!
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
"Close to main attractions and freeway"
Very nice and clean hotel. I would rate it 5 stars but it is only a 3-4 stars hotel only. Very good and convenient, close to Universal Studios, Wet N Wild, I-4 and the Premium Outlet is only about 2.5 miles away. Breakfast is really good, nice swimming pool and comfortable bed.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Don
"Nice Hotel Very convenient location."
Staff helpful when we needed to change to more beds. 4th of July weekend was very busy but we had a nice clean quiet stay. We plan on using this hotel for weekend trips to SeaWorld.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Very clean, housekeeping always did a great job. Continental breakfast is very good and yummy.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Molly
Convenient, close to everything. Many food choices within walking distance. Clean. Great staff. Awesome breakfast! Only bummer was slow wifi.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Stayed one week on business"
Very clean hotel. Staff was very professional and friendly. I didn't use the pool but it looked very nice and clean. Standard breakfast...mystery meat sausage and foamed fake "eggs" but the cinnamon rolls were tasty and the coffee in the breakfast area was very good. Only complaint...the high speed Internet was slower than AOL on dial up 20 yrs ago. It was basically worthless. Just trying to do email and it was impossible. I ended up typing everything on my smartphone. Time of day didn't seem to matter, and this was with a very strong wifi signal. Just no bandwidth. Other than the internet issue it was a great stay.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
very nice and clean hotel. We enjoyed our stay. bed was comfortable and a variety of breakfast items to choose from. Overall it was a great stay. Guest service was very friendly.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
"My Conference in Orlando"
I have arrived at the hotel at about 2:30 am very tired from three international and domestic flights. the reception was very good and I was given a room at 3 am even though it was a very early check in. Hotel staff was always there to assist. the contenintal breakfast was excellent. Thanks.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
AHMAD
Very good hotel, in a good location (close to all restaurants in International Drive)
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Very nice hotel great experience. We enjoyed our stay!
Other trip May 27, 2014