All hotels in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here920 Wildwood Park Drive, Harrisburg, PA, 17110, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfectly fine accommodations"
It was what I would expect for the price, clean room and public areas, ugly neighborhood, not a bad area, but fairly unattractive. Breakfast was mediocre.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2014
"EXCELLENT HOTEL....POOR STAFF"
I booked this room mainly on pool and location. I arrived and the staff barely acknowledged us. We were the only ones there, but they continued to have a private conversation directly in front of us. Once we were acknowledged it was much of the same. The front desk staff were not mean, but they certainly were not nice. They avoided us at all costs. I had several dealings with this because the room type I booked was not available so I asked if we could be moved once it was. It was like an inconvenience to them that we had the nerve to ask anything of them. Overall, the hotel was nice. The location was perfect, the pool was chilly but the children loved swimming in January, and it was very clean. The breakfast was nice and filling. The front desk staff could use some customer service training though.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Lsmom1
"Close to what went to see"
This hotel was within walking distance of we went to see. Our room was spacious and comfy as well as quiet. Not only was breakfast included but an evening snack with wine as well. We will definitely stay here next year and even add another night. We highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
JoAnn
WOW, Thanks.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
"Meet with friends and fammily for the PSU vs NU"
remarkable life time of memories
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"One night stay for a business meeting"
I stayed one night - Thursday night for a business meeting. Staff was friendly, there is a complimentary free dinner Tuesday through Thursday night with socialization - Great! And the breakfast spread is excellent. The price was great and the location excellent. I recommend this hotel. Clean, nice linens and up to date furnishings.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
"Superb hotel"
Loved the décor...very spotless. Nice employees. What a great breakfast. And the common area was super comfortable with a fire place and comfy furniture. We will be back again and again.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
MC
"Farm Exhibition"
Very nice hotel, staff was super. Did have one problem on Saturday night with wild party on our floor, still have not received any response about what was going on. Sounded like the police were called, would like to receive an explanation from hotel.
3 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Sammy Mauldin
"One of the nicest stays I've ever had"
Beautiful accommodations I wish we could have stayed longer.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Overall very good"
Great breakfast, clean, close to farm show facility. On weeknights they have a snack bar which was nice. Only negative was that our maid never remembered to take out the trash unless we set it out. Very good experience
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
The queen size bed is questionable ours was no bigger than a full You need potatoes on your breakfast buffet
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
"hotel stay"
weekend getaway and a relaxing comfortable place to stay.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Enjoyed our stay"
My husband and I took our grandchildren to Hershey Park and stayed overnight on Friday of Labor Day weekend. It was only a 15 to 20 minute drive. Our room was neat and clean. The bed was comfortable. The free breakfast was very good and had a nice variety,
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Yvette
"ok"
not to clean did not know they would not clean everyday until i got to hotel
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"All you need for a great price"
Very well done rooms with a fantastic breakfast included. Full Kitchen with dishwasher and stove top. My son and I stayed here on a recent getaway. Very close to Hershey Park and the staff was really nice. We loved it and will go here again! Great price and value.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Stop off point for traveling North."
Check in was easy and fast. My wife was very pleased with the room. The suite had everything we needed and was very clean. The in house breakfast was good and helped us to get on our way quickly.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Great place to stay as we had a family of six. It was very comfortable and provided enough space so we were not tripping over each other. I would definitely stay there again and I also appreciated the complimentary laundry machines. Breakfast was also very good and had great options. This was a great value as well.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Everything was good except they need to change or deep clean the sofa.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Christina
"Clean, spacious hotel"
Clean and spacious hotel, a bit out of the way, if you are traveling to Disney. The free breakfast was good, but they do need some more tables and seats. This hotel was worth the price, comfort and cleanliness was good
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
A j
"Hershey Park Vacation"
My husband and I took our grandchildren, ages 8 & 9 to Hershey Park. Your hotel was only 15 miles from the park. We loved the kitchen set-up and the arrangement of the room. The beds were very comfortable and the grounds were nice. I used the laundry facilities and the kids enjoyed the pool. It was nice that we stayed far enough away from Hershey that if felt like a "home." Good Job
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Helene
"had a nice stay"
The hotel was really nice. felt like a 2nd home, really!!! Only thing that was ourt of order was the pull out bed in the couch. it was very uncomfortable to sleep on and the couch itself was no better. It was obviously old with the springs poking you in the back and the couch was sagging towards the middle severely when sitting on it.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Clean Hotel,Friendly staff, Convient location"
Hotel was clean, Staff were friendly, and very helpful. Place is very convient to main attractions, and alot less costly than. Rooms were very comfortable, and clean. Nice daily continental breakfast. Can't complain about anything.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
nikki
"Nice hotel with well-furnished rooms"
Our stay was very enjoyable. The room was clean and even had a sink, dishwasher, fridge, and various other things you don't usually get in a hotel room. The complimentary breakfast was also a nice touch. Overall, this was an excellent hotel that I would recommend.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"hershey park vacation"
the staff was wonderful at this hotel. everyone was extremely friendly. I did not like the fact that every room was pet friendly. I assumed they had certain floors for that. While I have 3 dogs myself; which i didn't bring, i am extremely allergic to cats. I knew the hotel took pets. We did not stay there for that reason though. we stayed there bc we like the extra room for our family and the kitchen is helpful when we pack kunches to go to the park. I wish i would of known that EVERY room is used for animals. I don't know how long people leave their animals for in the room and if they have accidents. I know our room did not smell of animals but the hallwyas smelled like dog urine. We were on the 3rd floor. We just made sure we had our slippers on the whole time in the room. Was allitte affraid to sit on sofas as well. just wish our room was not a pet friendly room. The breakfast was well prepared as well as the evenings snacks. the pool also needed attention as to the main drain was almost not visible. we did notify mainteance and they cleaned the filters. it was all clogged with hair. my husband is a CPO certified technicians and helped the manager in the pump room. he quickly took care of the situation and tested the water. he was extremely nice and we can tell he was hard working. I think they had a new maintenace crew start so i am sure there are adjustments to be made when there is someone new on staff.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"A very nice hotel and comfortably situated."
It was a great experience for me and my family. The staff were friendly and the buffet breakfast was worth the money.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Nice hotel and convenient for our purpose!"
There were only a few things I was not happy with about the stay. First the pillows were terrible and second the pool was small and cold! Other than that it was clean, comfortable, and convenient.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Not a bad stay."
The room was very nice. It was spacious and had a small kitchenette. It was decorated nice and seemed to be in order. However, the bed skirt on one of the beds had gross stains on it. It was a turn off. The front desk staff was friendly at check in, but the two times I had to call down for something (toilet paper and pillows), they were just okay. I almost got the feeling like I was bothering them. Every request was answered with, "I'll see if I can get some." The toilet paper never came up, but luckily we found someone in housekeeping in the hallway and got some. The pillows are the most terrible part of this hotel. They were thin and limp and we could not get a decent night's sleep on them. Aside from these things, the hotel was nice, breakfast was good and the pool was refreshing. We stayed there to visit Hershey Park and it was a bit further than I would have liked, but all in all, I might stay again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
I was very impressed with the cleanliness, friendliness and the fact that you include a DVD player in the room. Great customer service
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
My family and I really enjoyed our stay at Staybridge Suites in Harrisburg. The room was bigger than a normal hotel room with a kitchen and sitting area with sofa. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning with lots of choices and the evening reception was a really nice extra. I expected just snacks, but you could easily make a meal out it. Even though the hotel was sold out with lots of kids, you couldn't hear any of the other guests from the room. Usually hotels have very thin walls, but we were never disturbed.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Tammy
"Easy drive to Hersheypark"
Arrived at 3:30 for check-in, two Side-by-side rooms requested not ready until 5:30 due to full booking..One Direction concert at Herheypark that night, everyone arriving at once in extreme heat wave Housekeeping problems,had to ask for missing items/supplies in room Front desk staff polite,apologetic, very pleasant,calm...provided one room for the five of us until 5:30 Delicious cookies in lobby,very good breakfast buffet,comfortable beds,clean rooms
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Dawn
"Nice Breakfast Buffet"
Nice room and kitchen area. Breakfast buffet exceeded my expectations with lots of options. I would have rated the hotel higher, but the pillows were terrible - very lumpy.
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
lgj
"Wonderful stay - will ALWAYS use this hotel"
We were very happy with our stay. This hotel is so clean... the towels are bright white. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was 1st rate. The lady at the front desk helped us find a perfect place for dinner. This hotel should always read 5 stars... they go the extra mile and deserve 5 stars.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Holiday Weekend at Hershey"
We stayed at the Staybridge Suites for a holiday weekend in Hershey. The hotel is what we have come to expect from an extended stay property; roomy, up to date, passable buffet breakfast. The ride to the Hershey attactions is about 25 minutes on the highways. We are accustomed to staying closer when we visit, but the extra room in the suite was worth the additional travel time.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Sue
"Harrisburgh Hideout."
My wife and I found this Hotel to be top rate in every aspect of our stay. The room was spacious and comfortable. The front desk staff was always available, friendly and helpful. The complimentary full service breakfast was plentiful and delicious. We will definitely stay here again if we return to the Harrisburg area. Mr. and Mrs. Dillon.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
noisy in the hallways with a lot of children, room was quiet though. Very nice hotel, would stay again. Great breakfast offered at the hotel, No restaurants near the hotel for dinner
3 night trip May 24, 2013
Liz
"Great hotel-clean- family friendly"
Clean, courtroes staff, adequate pool, close enough to places to dine and hersey.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"ok"
Nice facility.....many personnel problems 1. Nearly 1/2 the times I was at the front desk(for check in or use of the pantry) desk clerk in back room with door closed. 2. Ice machine (in soda dispense) worked well....no ice bucket in room...no drink cups at dispenser....desk clerk hard to reach...then had to get handyman to physically bring cups to ice & soda machine. This happened twice in two days. 3. Water in bathroom never was warmer than tepid warm....day or night. 4. Had broken coffee cup....used for a long time before our stay....crack was large enough that coffee stained the outside of the crack.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Chet
If you are attending an event at the PA Farm Complex, the location is superb. Complementary breakfast is outstanding. Complementary dinner is unusual and appreciated. Love this place and will book there every time I'm in the area.
3 night trip May 16, 2013
"Staybridge Suites"
I stayed in a king bed suite. Everything was clean and comfortable. The kitchen area had an apartment sized fridge, microwave and stove. Minimal glassware and dishes. I enjoyed my stay!
2 night business trip May 15, 2013
Being a suite, it would have been perfect for our family if the sofa could have had a pull out bed. There was definately plenty of room. The hot water for showers wasn't very hot. The kitchen was great. It helped to keep snacks available & even cook something small & quick. The breakfast was good, although there was not enough room for us to sit in the eating area.
2 night family trip May 9, 2013
LG
"better than expected"
I was there for an event at the expo center, so I booked it based on proximity, but I was surprised by how nice the place was. The breakfast buffet was very good, eggs, sausage, french toast, when all I was expecting was a continental breakfast. The heated pool was a nice bonus. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was in good condition too.
3 night business trip Apr 19, 2013
"Staybridge suites, Harrisburg, Pa"
I found this hotel convenient, welcoming, friendly, and clean. I particularly enjoyed the convenience of the nightly dinner and breakfast offered free of charge.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2013
good, I arrived late just as the dinner buffet was closing and an employee by the name "Marty" went out of her way to provide me with some freshly cooked items.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2013
Tubiolo
"Come for the room and the breakfast, not the view."
It is bordered by a transmodal rail yard & warehouse area & the Farmshow Complex. Easy access to I-81, 22 & 322. A mile the Appalachian Brewing Company on Cameron St. The noise from the rail yard stopped @ night, but noticed a lot of hotel sounds like heating/cooling systems kicking on and off etc. Also heard the dog in the next room barking in the early morning. Bed only had 3 pillows, 2 of which were appropriated. I slept on one pillow and the furniture pillows. No extra pillow in closet. I didn't call to ask for an extra pillow. No ice buckets. Refrigerator's ice bin was empty. Front desk gave me a plastic bag full of crushed ice. The canteen shop was convenient and reasonably priced. Nice heated indoor pool - only 4.5' deep. Nice work out room - 1 treadmill, 1 bicycle, 1 walking machine. Breakfast was; eggs, assorted breads & bagels for toasting, hot oatmeal, cereals, fruit, coffees, juices, milks, sausage, french toast. Nice indoor area to eat at and good looking outdoor area with a couple grills. If you want a view and outside ambience, this is NOT the place for you. If you have kids who loves trains & you want a new hotel with large, clean rooms, excellent service, good amenities & free parking compared to the downtown hotels, this is worth trying.
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2012
carlnepa
"I like it but they need to fix the billing issues."
I really do like this hotel - it's comfortable, close to where I need to be, people are pleasant. HOWEVER, I've stayed twice in the past month and both times I was billed by hotels.com AND the hotel directly. I complained about it the second time and they promise to fix both but I don't feel like it will be fixed without a fight.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2012
Was great for us
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
"Not so satisfied"
There was a lot of noise going on over by the railroad tracks. I am not sure if they were loading carts on the train or what, but we arrived to our hotel late and were so tired, it was pretty annoying to have to listen to those loud noises. Also THERE WAS NO WHERE TO SIT TO EAT OUR CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST. I was extremely unhappy with the lack of room to sit to enjoy our breakfast before taking our 5 hour drive back to NY. I am not sure that I would book again with this hotel location if there were other options available for these two reasons.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"Superb Hotel"
Very nice hotel and room. The breakfast was exceptional too. Not too far from Hershey Park which was one of the reasons for staying there.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"Busy"
When I went to check-in at 3 p.m., the front desk lady told me that my room was not ready. I then asked her what time it was (3 p.m.) and then asked her what time check-in was (3 p.m.). She immediately told me that their rooms are bigger that other hotels, so it takes longer to clean each room. Didn't get off to a great start with me. I also had a coworker with me and needed to book another room for the night, but they were completely booked. So just know this hotel probably fills up quickly and almost every night -- I'm assuming from legislators and politicians who come to Harrisburg. They serve a complimentary dinner every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, which is always nice. I had a meeting at the time they were serving dinner, so I can not comment on the quality. Their breakfast was one of the better ones I have experienced in terms of quantity and selection.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2012
Rylan
"Scott"
Was a little far from Hershey. But great saving by staying a little further out. Was well worth it.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2012