All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here515 S West St, Indianapolis, IN, 46225, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Indy 500 Weekend Stay"
Hotel facility, room and staff were great. Free breakfast was a great perk. It was understandable to be charged for parking being in the downtown setting. One area for improvement would be the driveway at the front entrance in which the shuttle was permanently parked causing some congestion. I will certainly attempt to book this hotel again for the 2016 Indy 500!
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Vince
"Indy was a great time"
Great location in downtown Indy; Right next door to Lucas Oil, down the block from the Triple AAA baseball stadium...easy access to highways and airport and getting about the downtown area...would stay here again
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
Colleen
"Go Elsewhere!!"
This was the dirtiest hotel I think I have ever been in. The white sheets on both beds had stains. When we took the sheets off, the one mattress had mold growing on it. The common areas were dirty starting at the front entrance. The outside eating area was dirty with several dozen cigarette butts on the ground. Gross!! Would not recommend..
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Anniversary trip"
Everything was fine except the mattress was very hard. Wasn't able to sleep on it all night. Had to sleep on the couch. Next 2 nights were fair, but didn't get a restful sleep. The free breakfast was terrible. Don't like fake eggs.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
We are sorry you were not pleased on your trip hopefully we can get another chance to make things better thank you for choosing Comfort Suites City Centre
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Nice stay with reservations!!"
This trip was the second time I have stayed at this Motel. It is an easy walk to Center City and parking is convenient. The motel is clean and friendly. On this trip I was disappointed that the AC didn't work and I didn't have a coffee maker in my room. It took two days to fix the AC and they never did put a coffee maker in the room. Despite these issues, I will stay at this motel again!
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Well Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites City Centre we know you have many brands to choose from and value your every need come back and see us.
3 night business trip May 10, 2015
Janet
"nice hotel"
it was great to be across from Lucas Oil Stadium. The hotel staff was very friendly and courteous.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank You for staying with Comfort Suites City Centre, come again!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Nice, clean hotel"
Nice, clean hotel within walking distance from the mall and city center bars and restaurants. My only complaint would be that as we checked in and were asked if we had a car (as every hotel does) they did not inform us that there was a $20 charge for parking.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites City Centre and we will try harder to do our absolute best in accommodating you as well as each guest that chooses Comfort Suites, we appreciate you and your business.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Fun place to stay"
We liked the hotel and the location was great. Only problem was that they didn't have our reservation when we got there. Said that Hotels.com had canceled it!? Never did hear why!
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Sorry about the confusion their at check in but we at Comfort Suites would like to thank you for choosing Comfort Suites City Centre and hope to see you again in the near future.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Neil Diamond concert"
In town for a one night getaway to see Neil Diamond.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
I hope you enjoyed your stay with us! :) Thank you for staying!
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Tony
"Well worth the Stay!"
Great shuttle service and free parking made it a great night for our concert at Bankers Life Fieldhouse! Nice job crew!
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your stay! I hope you stay with again in the future.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Comfort Suites Indianapolis Downtown"
Only issue is the charges to my bill were not fully explained at time of check in, specifically the charge for the parking garage.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for the feedback! I do apologize if it wasn't clear enough upon arrival!
3 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Greg
"business trip"
great location
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for staying with us! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us!
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Deborah
"Family getaway"
Our experience was great. First we were given a room right across from the elevators and with two little ones that was just not going to work. They were able to move us to a room in the corner with no noise.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
I'm so glad you had you a great experience, and we were able to get you in a room that exceeded your expectations! Thank you for staying with us!
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Brandi
"almost scammed"
Was good till the second night when someone called claiming to be the front desk and tried to get my credit card number claiming there was a computer glitch and they lost all my info. I did not give them any info and went downstairs to see what was going on and they said they never called and must be a scam.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for letting us know! We take this very seriously. Was there anything else that you would like to share about your stay? We are always looking for ways to improve service to our guests!
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
waltraud
"Minor issues, no complaints"
The stay was fine. My only complaint is the stairwell is for fire exit only. The elevators are a little slow and staying on the second floor I would have enjoyed having the option of using the stairs as opposed to wasting time waiting for an elevator. The toilet was extremely loud upon flushing it, I felt bad if people had to hear that whenever I used it. The overhead light right above the room entrance was missing a light cover. That being said, all of these are minor issues that would qualify more as annoyances rather than issues that would prevent me from staying again.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
I am glad to hear that the issues will not prevent you from staying with us again! Your repeat business is always valued. Feel free to always use the stairwell! I apologize about the elevator being too slow, but the stairwell is always an option for our guests. We have yet to receive any complaints regarding noise from toilets. It's a great priority of ours to make sure noise levels are always at a respectable level, so thank you for bringing it to our attention. I want to apologize about the overhead light above the room entrance. Our maintenance staff is checking each room to make certain all light covers are present! Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great Stay - Great location"
It was Great. Jason at the desk was a rock star and took care of us. Everyone was very helpful and made the stay comfortable.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for giving us feedback! Our staff takes pride in providing excellent service to all guests! We all agree, Jason is indeed a rock star! :) We all hope to see you again in the future!
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Very good hotel, okay price"
My only two issues with the room were that it didn't look like the floor was cleaned well because we found bits of trail mix on the floor, and changing the room temp to something comfortable - 73 degrees, nothing crazy hot - kept the heat register running and running all night instead of turning on and off. Great service, good breakfast with a good selection of food, and staff were very helpful answering questions about how to get to-and-from different places. Would be a great hotel for those who want to go to the Colts game because it's right across the street. Also, was just a little pricey I felt for a Tuesday evening with nothing really going on (no sports games, racing, etc.) but hotels in the area had similar prices.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for staying with us Krista! We truly appreciate your feedback. Just so you are aware, we are diligently addressing your concerns with the carpet in your room. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future! Again, thank you for staying with us!
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Krista
"Great for the price"
The hotel was the perfect solution for not having to pay double the price while exhibiting at a conference being held at another hotel in downtown Indy. The bed was little too hard for my total comfort, but I wasn't on vacation!
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad that we where able to save you while traveling for your conference.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great family find!"
Great downtown hotel located right by the the Colts stadium. Great service. Very clean and great price for a family! Great choice for a quick trip.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for staying with us. We do agree our great location, service, and price are a reason most people come back to us time and time again.
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Good Hotel for the Price Paid"
Our stay was nice. The breakfast was more then expected. The location is definitely industrial but is not far from the core downtown area. The bathroom had some small plaster holes in it. Parking costs $20/day (weekends at least) but for the convenience it was worth it. Overall I would recommend this hotel for the price paid.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate the recommendation.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Delores
"my opinion"
Everything was very good. they were very accommodating.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for staying with us!
4 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Casarah
"Nice hotel, nice bed. Sofa bed wasn't comfortable"
Came in for maroon 5 concert. Very convenient location and nice underground parking.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please keep us in mind in the future when in the Indianapolis area.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"court night"
hard to find after dark. Very nice hotel lots of room would recommend again
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for staying with us! We really appreciate your feedback and will work to improve our visibility at night! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2015
Vickie
"ok"
Not bad, but the heater in the room made noise all night....
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay but sorry that the heater made noise. We will address this issue immediately.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"Wold not stay again"
I was not told that the spa tub and pool were closed while making the reservation. I could not get to sleep until 2 am because I could hear people closing their car doors in the parking garage and the person in the room beside me kept going out of his room and slamming the door. We also had ajoining rooms and the person next door woke me up once I got to sleep jiggleing the door I am assuming he thought it was a closet.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
I sincerely apologize that you encountered so many noise issues while staying with us. We will work to improve the decreased comfort of this noise for our guest in the future.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Good hotel, but breakfast left us hungry."
Hotel is a good location. Room was clean and nicely decorated. Check in went smoothly, and staff were courteous. The only negative was the breakfast. It was a very small area, and there wasn't enough seating. The food was OK, but there wasn't enough for the people there. I ate a light breakfast because of that. The space just was not big enough for the size of the hotel, and there was insufficient food for the number of patrons.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
While we are glad that you experienced a positive guest service experience we are disappointed that we failed you in the breakfast area. We will work to improve this issue for the future.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Best hotel in Indy!"
This was our third hotel in five days, so we were pretty road-weary by the time we arrived late on a Sunday night. The clerk on duty, Preston, was incredibly helpful and understanding of my exhaustion. When he noticed I was traveling with four gangly teenage boys, he upgraded our room to a larger suite, noting that they would not have all comfortably fit in our original room. As we chatted while he signed us in, I shared some of our unexpected challenges in or journey, including the need to put new brakes and rotors on our borrowed vehicle two days prior. The clerk waived the parking fee for us, gave directions to a drug store in the middle of the night to help us care for an injury one boy sustained earlier that day, and even provided first aid supplies to help tide us over. Best night of sleep during the whole trip! Clean and sizable bathrooms, plenty of bedding, terrifically comfortable beds, lots of room, and great staff.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for the compliments! We are glad that you where able to have a wonderful experience with Preston and our other staff members.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
"Newer hotel, not much up keep."
Hotel seemed to be newer up to date. But bathroom in our room missing cover over the light, tv remote missing cover over batteries, and remote didn't work for tv.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
I sincerely apologize that you experienced so many issues with your room. We will make our housekeeping department and maintenance team aware of this to correct it immediately. I sincerely hope you will give us another chance if you find yourself in the Indianapolis area in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Everyone there was really nice and helpful. We were in for a couples quick getaway and the hotel was great. We were 100 yds from Lucas Oil Stadium. It is not located down in the heart of Indy, but was only a 5 to 8 minute walk to it. We walked it most days and used Uber the rest, no more than $5.00 to anywhere in the city from there There is a bar/restraunt next door called Basey's Downtown. Small place but good food and nice people. Great overall hotel.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for the compliments! We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope in the future if you find yourself coming to the Indianapolis area that you will keep us in mind.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"2 nights in Indy at the comfort suites"
This Hotel is located across the street from Lucas Oil Stadium. Downtown restaurants are a 10-15 minute walk minimum. I would recommend a taxi for the evening, but during the day we enjoyed the walk. Downtown has numerous eateries, shopping and cultural opportunities. The hotel does have a restaurant/bar-I wasn't real impressed- I would recommend going elsewhere. I was disappointed they didn't sell laundry soap/dryer sheets. I had to go on an adventure to find a cvs in the evening after a long drive. Other then those 2 issues, I did like the hotel. Staff was helpful, the beds and pillows were comfortable- loved that they had 2 types of pillows 1 hard and 1soft. The price was right. So, between the pillows, price and relatively close to downtown- if I end up back in Indianapolis, I will choose this hotel again
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for stay with us! We agree our great location, cozy bedding, and guest oriented staff are one of the reason that our guest return. For our guest convenience we do offer laundry supplies in our pantry located at the front desk, which includes detergents and softeners. Please feel free to keep us in mind for future visits to the city.
2 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Darlene
"Needs Improvement"
Pros: 1) Right beside Lucas Stadium. If you are attending a game or event, this hotel is perfect. 2) Free breakfast (eggs, waffles, sausages, gravy, fruits, yogurt, pastries, coffee) 3) Modern, new decor, style 4) Swimming pool and hot tub 5) Gym (elliptical, treadmills, bikes, resistance equipment) 6) Half mile walk to/from Convention Center 7) Friendly staff (in general) 8) General public areas were kept clean and free of clutter Cons: 1) My room was not cleaned for 2 days! Although the housekeeping lady apologized, there needs to be a system in place for all guest rooms to be cleaned before guests arrive back from an all day conference! Completely unacceptable for whatever reason! 2) Some towels had stains. 3) Breakfast items tend to disappear quick and not refilled. So, eat early at 6 am especially if there is a big event. 4) Bananas were green one morning. 5) Checkout time is at 11 am instead of 12 noon. 6) Make sure to check your final bill because there is a chance that you are also billed for "Safe w/ltd Warranty" which I don't even know existed. 7) It can be noisy if there are kids and/or students next to your room.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
While we are thrilled that you chose our property to stay at while in the City of Indianapolis, we are disappointed that we failed you. Please know that the management team and myself are examining each issue to prevent them for happening in the future and hope you give us another chance if you find yourself coming to Indianapolis in the future.
5 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
CARLO
"Great option for the cost"
The room was big with plenty of space however the shower wasn't the cleanest I've ever seen and one morning (we wre there for a few nights) I took a freezing cold shower....the first shower my roomate took was fine but then my shower was ice cold. I'm assuming several people were showering at the same time in the morning as many of us attending the same conference were at this hotel. However, you would think the water heater would be large enough handle the hotel volume. Also one day (the same day) the free breakfast was empty by 7:30am when we went down for coffee and a quick bite. Howerver, our overall experience as positive and for the price we would definitly recomend this hotel. It's walking distance to both the stadium and convention center.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for your recommendation of our property. As we attempt to satisfy all of our guest we are disappointed in ourselves that we failed you. It is our desire that you give us another opportunity if you travel to the city of Indianapolis again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Close to my conference"
I first got to the hotel to find that they were over booked and I wasn't going to be staying there that night. I had booked this hotel 3.5 months prior. Ridiculous that they didn't have a room. I was shipped to another Comfort Suites about 15 minutes south of the city. I missed a conference function due to the inconvenience.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that we caused you due to our overbooking. Please know that it is not our intentions or do we ever overbook our property intentionally. Due to technical issues, there where reservation that failed to sync into our computer system in which we are working with the brand to prevent this from happening in the future.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Nick
"Over priced but convenient."
The hotel is close to the convention center, so easy to walk, even in February. BUT very limited dinner choices, the phone didn't work, I didn't have a radio (and even when I got one it was"pre-tuned" - I couldn't get NPR). I was unable to connect my laptop to the internet, even though it said it was connected. A really nice guy spent a long time trying but wasn't able to help. the staff were all nice, but there was a limit to what they could do. Worst thing was even though I was paying a lot for a room, they charged me $20.00 A DAY for parking - what a ripoff.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
I sincerely apologize that we where able to provide you with a pleasurable stay. Please know that it is our #1 goal to satisfy all of our guest.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Man easy walk to great dining."
Very nice hotel. Enjoyed our stay. Will use this location again.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and will consider us for a future visit when in the city of Indianapolis.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Alternate"
In town for wedding at Downtown Hotel. Many switched to this hotel to save money. The hotel was clean, amenities and food weren't 5-star but were readily available and consistent. Great experience for what was needed. Highly recommended if looking for a nice, economic stay.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
We are glad that you agree that we can offer guest the same amenities and service as 5 star hotels at a more reasonable price. If you are ever in the city again, please keep us in mind!
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Indy comfort suites"
The rooms were spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast wasn't great but the staff was over the top friendly.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
We are more than glad that we where able to meet your expectations of providing you not only with friendly great service but spacious clean rooms also.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Hospital stay"
Jaccuzzi cold water Machines needed cleaning in fitness center Great breakfast buffett Excellent customer service Close to everything
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for your feedback. While I am excited that we where able to provide you with good service I am disappointed that we failed you in our spa being down and our fitness equipment being dirty. I assure you we are working to correct these issues immediately and hope you consider us for any future visits.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
mom of 5
"Great stay, expensive hotel parking"
Hotel was in great shape, very clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Was not impressed by the breakfast and very disappointed about how much it was to park at the hotel.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
While we apologize for the parking fees and not being able to provide you withe the breakfast you desired, we are glad that you experienced our great service, which is one of the reasons our guest continue to come back and call us their home away from home.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"SCG Indy"
The hotel was very nice and the location was great. Right near downtown and all the restaurants. My only complaint is the parking fee. I feel like this could be included in the hotel pricing.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
I apologize that we where unable to include the parking fee in your rate but am more than happy to learn that you enjoyed our location, amenities and service while with us.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Zachary
"Great hotel, Close to Convention Center"
We arrived at the hotel and check in went very quickly. The staff was very helpful. The lobby and the room was very nice, nicer than I would have expected for the price. They have a parking garage just feet from the front door, it was an additional $20 per night, but well worth it. The hotel is probably just a smidge far to walk to the convention center (at least it was in winter) but they had an arrangement for a five dollar cab ride, the called for it to pick us up from the hotel and again when we were done (both trips the cabs were clean and friendly). The continental breakfast was again nicer than I had expected, waffle maker, cereal, various types of bread and muffins, sausage and really nice eggs (not powdered junk). I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
We are excited that you enjoyed your overall stay while with us! Please feel free to refer us to your friends and family that might be in need of accommodations while in Indianapolis area. I assure you that we will continue to provide the same great service!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great hotel downtown!"
Everything was terrific! Hotel was clean staff were nice, and room was perfect!
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
We are glad that you experienced excellent service, a clean room, and a great location while with us! Please keep us in mind for the future.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Nice hotel..very close to lucas oil stadium"
Stayed at hotel while attending Monster Jam at Lucas Oil Stadium..Hotel was clean and beds were very comfortable..
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad that you enjoyed your comfortable clean beds while staying with us!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Family winter trip."
The hotel was very nice will stay again next yr Jan.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great Staff -"
The night manager Ryan was so helpful. We came in late, but it was before 10:00PM and the restaurant on the hotel stayed open late to fix us a great meal. We appreciated their dedication to helping travelers. Also when we couldn't figure out how to operate the heating system. Ryan offered to help and even was willing to change our room if the heating could not be adjusted. It all worked out. The hotel's location is right next to the Lucas Center and downtown. It is very central and much less expensive than the hotels on Washington Avenue downtown. A very pleasant, reasonable stay.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
We are glad that we where able to meet your expectations and stay open a little later to meet your food and beverage needs upon your check in.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Amelia
"GREAT!"
My only complaint was the pool was shut down due to "unforeseen circumstances". Everything else was great! Great price and great location due to walking distance of Lucas Oil Stadium!
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
We are glad that you enjoyed your trip in general and apologize for having the pool down due to malfunctioning equipment. Our guest safety is number one to us and we do not want to fail them. I hope that you will keep us in mind in the future if you are ever in the Indianapolis area.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Angie
"low water pressure."
I stayed 2 nights. The parking was too expensive or I would have stayed more nights. The rooms were clean. The water pressure was very low. Bathing with multiple partners would be impossible. The bartender at the bar was very good looking.the location was very good.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for staying with us! We will look into the water pressure issue that you mentioned.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Easy stay near downtown"
Just needed an affordable clean hotel for one night in downtown Indianapolis and this fit the bill.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for staying with us and we agree our rates are more reasonable then our neighbors!!
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice hotel, ridiculous parking policy"
The hotel was very nice. The room was spacious and clean, and the lobby looked very contemporary and appealing. What disappointed me, though, was the fact that I had to pay 20 dollars per night per car just to park in the parking lot. There wasn't a Colts game, and I didn't even park in the garage. I was staying there with three of my friends, and we all met there separately, so what we paid for parking almost doubled the amount of money we paid the hotel (literally). Absolutely ridiculous. I will definitely not be returning for future stays in Indianapolis.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
I apologize that you where disappointed in the parking fee. I wish we had a way to make it up to you in a future stay. Due to our downtown location we contract out all of our parking due to the limited parking offered downtown.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Good for Colts games"
The hotel was in the block next to Lucas Oil Stadium and walking distance from downtown Indy. There was a charge for parking but we were able to pay for an extra day of parking so that we could leave our car there and go to the Colts game. It was really nice to eat breakfast at the hotel, then walk across the street to the tailgating festivities and to the game and not have to worry about traffic or where to park. The night before the game, we went downtown for dinner and to visit several bars. The hotel was close enough to walk back.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
We are glad that you enjoyed your accomadations! We service alot of the Colt Fans and look forward to serving you in the future! GO COLTS!!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015