All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
515 S West St, Indianapolis, IN, 46225, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Going long!"
We came for a overnight stay for the Colts/ Bears game.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
In town for colts 5k. Great location and close to stadium. Breakfast was good the next morning. Pool is a decent size.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Not clean"
Noisy AC and the room was not clean
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Hotel was wonderful. Loved it
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
KAVITA
"great drum corp trip"
was a great stay. Was in indy for DCI contest and hotel was in perfect location . Right across the street from Lucas Oil Stadium. staff was friendly and rooms clean and spacious. Wouuld stay in this hotel again.
4 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
timothy
"Adequate, but not great"
Stains on carpet, kids found empty diet coke bottle under the chair when we checked in. Beds were comfortable, staff was friendly, pool was cloudy at best. A mile walk from downtown. Breakfast buffet nothing special, but adequate.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"a night away"
Very nice. Friendly service and quiet atmosphere.... The bed was the closest thing to as comfortable to our bed at home. Would stay here again and will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Will
the kids enjoyed a lot
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Lucia
"Dissatisfied"
I was told by reservations that my suite came with a separate bedroom and living area. This was not true. It was me with my handicapped husband and 3 small girls. This was very inconvenient. The room was over priced and $20.00 a night parking is crazy. We left after one night and found another hotel with same amenities for half the price.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Simone
Most of the staff was nice but one,she was rude. Pricing online were not true we got charged more for parking. Then we were told the shuttle would take us to the children's museum but didn't.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Nicole
Got two bites from a bug or a mosquito (cannot identified) in the room. The smell in the restroom is a little bit weird. Other than that, is quite good.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Ye
We reserved a king bed but were given a room with two doubles; hotel staff wasn't very helpful in trying to resolve the issue. Room was not very well maintained: carpet either needed deep cleaning or to be replaced, shower head was broken, one of the beds had a deep depression in the middle. Included breakfast was convenient, well stocked and varied from day to day. Parking was fairly expensive. The hotel is convenient to downtown and easy to get to and from the Interstate. I have stayed here before, but might not do so again.
3 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Concert stay"
Stayed here for a concert at the white river lawn...great hotel and location
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
jeremiah
awesome staff at front desk (night)
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
roger
"Good hotel. Terrible billing/record keeping."
The hotel itself is fine. However, on three separate stays, I've had substantial billing or customer service problems: 1) When I arrived at 10pm, they had no rooms ready and an entire minor league baseball team waiting for rooms. I asked if they had a room available. The woman at the desk couldn't be sure and agreed I should find other lodging. I left my information so they could give me a refund. Instead, when Hotels.com called, the manager said there were rooms available and I was classified a no show. 2) The next time I came, I was falsely charged for parking a car when I didn't have a car. It took several days to correct the error. 3) Again this time, I was charged for parking a car I didn't have. I keep booking at this hotel because, again, the hotel itself is nice enough and fairly priced. But after this many customer service problems, I can't see myself booking there again.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Room was dirty upon arrival. Had to call maintenance to clean floors. Couch and bed had stains all over them. Pool looked unclean, so did not take advantage of that.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Convenient!"
Easy walking distance to downtown, comfortable stay at the end of the day. Loved the breakfasts!
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Glenn
"Bed bugs"
They have bed bugs and bad customer service and communication
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Ashley
"One night stay over"
Room was large and mostly clean. Stains on upholstered chair. Bed was comfortable, but pillows NOT.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
carey
Parking was expensive. Other than that, the hotel was great.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Tracy
"Nice place, watch your bill!"
Everything was great except they charged us for another day of parking AFTER we checked out!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Sandra
"Too much noise from the traffic at night"
We could hear the traffic noise from outside even though windows were closed. Rest room was good with all the amenities needed. I felt the parking fee was too much ($20/night) . It could have been free for the guests atleast. Breakfast was ok. I can not comment on Service since we stayed just one night. Overall the I felt the it is pricier for the things it has.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
The pool was small when you are bringing a family. The walk for the kids was a little much to go downtown, but it was great for sports events. We were there for the museum and zoo and it was close. The biggest problem for me was the door between rooms not locking. I went down and told the person at the desk who assured me that the people next to me were elderly and there would be no problem. We propped a chair next in front of it. When I checked out I again told the person at the desk and he seemed to have it together and called maintenance. Also, you pay for parking, which I expected, but the fact that it took five minutes to get the bar to go up to leave, because the machines weren't reading the bar code given by the hotel was irritating.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
julie
I had stayed at the JW Marriott for a convention I was attending but stayed over an extra night and moved down the street to the Comfort Suites. Nice room arrangement and comfortable bedding. Enjoyed the hot tub as well. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Jamie
Nice room and location. Staff was short handed and overwhelmed the night I checked in but friendly otherwise. The morning breakfast was not very good.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2015
"Had a wonderful time and will be back to stay here"
My daughter and I went up to Indy for a mini-getaway. We were welcomed right away and felt at ease as soon as we walked in. There was a problem with the key card not working and Jason (who is awesome) gave us another room right away...on the same side as I has exclaimed " Oh we got the stadium side view!"for the first room.We slept well, my daughter said there was only one night where it was a little noisy. It was so nice being able to have the choice of walking downtown or catching a cab for 5 dollars( they do have a shuttle but it wasn't working the first few days we were there, the cab is same price as the shuttle). Downtown is less than a half a mile away away, an easy walk if you are so inclined,get on the sidewalk, head north and there you are. The nighttime view from our room was great. It was also great that the local Speedway was right across the street so an easy walk for munchies or whatever. All in all, it felt like a home away from home. I came back home rested and relaxed and had an absolutely wonderful time there. We will be going back to Indy as we have a lot more exploring to do and we intend on staying here at Comfort Inn again! A P.S.....I would suggest getting to breakfast (which was simple, but filling and good) early if the hotel is booked with a convention as most of them seem to get up fairly early in the morning. As for parking...there is a parking deck that you pay a fee for BUT there is also free outside parking as well.
4 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
The location is very convenient to downtown. We didn't know about the $20 a night parking they charged and they do not offer a complimentary shuttle. They charge $5 each way for the shuttle, which was a big disappointment. Their breakfast area is small and very crowded. Although the food was great! We did hear loud music one night which made it difficult to sleep. The rooms were nice, but the carpet could use some updating as it was coming up or missing in places.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Jeremy
hotel was I easy walking distance to downtown. beds are very hard.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Family Wedding weekend"
Came to Indianapolis for a family wedding. The extended family used 7 rooms in all. All of the rooms were in excellent condition, service was great, and the stay was fine. The hot breakfasts included some type of hot eggs in the morning with different hot side dishes, including bacon one morning, sausage another, gravy and biscuits, as well as the traditional pastries and cereals.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Khubbs"
The staff was great. The bartender was the best. Told me all the good places to eat. Room was clean and the grab bag in the morning got me through the day.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Loved it!"
Great, clean rooms, right downtown!
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Martha
"Acceptable for a concert weekend getaway"
Hotel had significant wear and tear, but was overall clean. Free breakfast was good!
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Nicole
"Away in Indy"
The hotel is directly south of Lucas Oil Stadium. The staff were awesome. Parking is onsite.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
Sally
Should have extra seating for breakfast area in front of area on clear view
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
We were delighted to stay at Comfort Suites. The staff was pleasant and took care of all of our needs. We were pleased with the cleanliness of our room and the hotel overall. The location was perfect for us. The quality of service was topnotch. We would definitely book with Comfort Suites again!
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Ken
"Good over all stay"
Breakfast room kept in great condition there was always someone there to help. Pool was nice. Bed good Down side- bathroom door hard to shut
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Comfort Suites at City Centre, highly recommended!"
Room was very nice, rates were reasonable. Friendly service and accommodations. Close to the Farm Bureau State Lawn, which is why we were there to see a concert.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Raquel
"Family Weekend"
Nice hotel very conveniently located within walking distance of downtown. Breakfast items rotated daily. We had a lot of fun in the pool each afternoon. Hotel wi-fi was reliable. Parking (for a daily fee) available in an attached covered structure. Every member of the hotel staff that we interacted with was exceptionally pleasant.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Bret
"Nice place to stay"
No problems. Will stay here again
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Stay at Comfort Suites City Central"
The $20.00 parking fee for the Comfort Inn's lot was an unwelcome surprise.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"great for a one night stay"
Was nice and good price. Food was poor.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Sorry the food was not to your like but we do want to thank you for being a valued guest here at our hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Summer getaway"
I was disappointed. The room that was suppose to be a "suite was nothing more that a room with a couch. The carpets were very dirty.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for your review it will be taken into great consideration to make us a better hotel to better please our guest.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Bruce
"Helpful customer service"
Hotel staff was very courteous. I left a shirt and rain jacket in my closet and they were very helpful in getting them returned to me.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Glad we could help Hope to see you in the near future
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"conditional review"
They had their housekeeping staff calling in sick and the rooms were not ready at 10 p.m.(!). My review is not considering this. We could stay late the next day so it was o.k. for us.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Check in & check out process needs work"
Check in and check out took forever; waited way too long for both. Room was clean, but definitely wouldn't call the room we got a "suite". Basically a regular size room with a sofa bed shoved into the corner. Neighborhood was definitely not downtown as advertised on hotels.com. $20 per night parking fee was really high given the hotel; would not likely stay here again.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel we hope to see you in the near future with some exquisite changes.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Nice hotel but parking can be an issue. If none left in lot, which is small, must pay $20 at garage next door.
Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites City Centre
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Good Time Overall"
The rack that held the towels (in the bathroom) had rust underneath, a new miscellaneous (environmental) fee was added to the bill and the parking fee per day added up. However, We did enjoy having a fridge and microwave, clean room, pool and breakfast in the morning. Overall we had a good time!
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Sorry we missed the rack with the rust we get those replaced whenever we see something of that sort and thank you for your choosing Comfort Suites hope to see you soon
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Fun girls night away"
The breakfast wasn't top notch but the rest of the stay was fabulous and the hotel workers were very helpful.
Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites City Centre
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Comfort Suites Indy"
Nothing to do in the neighborhood, hotel was fairly clean and comfortable, TV was pretty bad (hard to see and hear), staff was attentive and friendly
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Thanks for Choosing Comfort Suites and hopefully your next stay will be marvelous, we're be happy to switch out or fix a tv just let front desk know and we're on it!
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
"Lovely"
Weekend getaway. Very nice accommodations.The desk clerk was friendly and efficient, even while being swamped with customers and phone calls. (I think his name was Quinton?) Our room was large and clean. My daughter and grandson enjoyed the pool and hot tub. We all found something we liked at the breakfast buffet.
Response by Comfort Suites City Centre
Hope to see you return soon thank you for choosing Comfort Suites
1 night family trip May 29, 2015