All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
515 S West St, Indianapolis, IN, 46225, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Breakfast is average
    Food is all right
    Bad internet service
"Modern and ok for the price & location"
Hotel was under construction, heater in rooms needs to be improved, perfect if your looking for A/C. Breakfast was the most disappointing, they had NO hot food which they do advertise on their website :(
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
It was ok. They had pool problems. .
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
Ronald
"Indy is a really nice town"
The staff was friendly and seemed sincerely concerned with providing good service. Awesome mall and restaurant area within walking distance. Breakfast was very good with lots of choices.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2016
A skip away from the Lucas oil stadium love it and about 9 blocks from the basketball stadium
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
Tracey
They don't take pride in the motel the carpets were dirty on the way to elevator, on the elevator and in the room. Shower drained very slow. The only comfortable thing about this motel was the beds. Didn't realize you had to pay for parking. Wouldn't stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Jacob
"Have Had Better"
had to stand in the lobby for an hour the first night, due to lack of reservations. Then second night heat quit working in the middle of night. room switched and found a pill within reach of my six yr old. not to mention the unbalanced ph water in the pool that leave you with acid burns.......
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
John S.
"Love this hotel"
The staff was polite and helpful. We stayed during the Christmas holiday and enjoyed our accommodations. My husband and I had our grandchildren (3) here from college, it was close to the downtown area for us to walk and enjoy the festivities. Our suite was large enough to entertain our family and our grandchildren's friends who stopped by. It is time to shampoo the carpet in the hallway though (we stayed on the 6th floor). My other concern is that it states free parking on the hotels.com site (top portion) then in the middle of the ad (hotels.com)it states the cost for parking. The hotel does inform you of the price per night parking fee. Thank you Comfort Suites for making this a treasured moment, especially Sarah (my grandsons said you played along with their jokes and humor).
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Marcia
I would definitely stay again. Location is not too far from downtown. It would be a nice walk during the day but because of the area it seems a tad secluded & not someplace I would want to walk alone at night.
4 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2015
Juliana
"Horrible rude staff"
Customer service is horrible. Staff is rude. Will never stay here again.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2015
Deana
"PRI trade show"
Awesome stay
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Tommy
"Just so so"
It was good but I feel that is is not very clean. Also it has some extra cost during stay
3 night trip Dec 7, 2015
"Global Director"
WiFi did not work. Room was dirty. Stains on carpet and sofa.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
The breakfast was great, I was expecting a continental breakfast but it was a buffet and a nice variety. Only thing that surprised me which I was not expecting is that I was charged $20 for parking. That should definitely be included in your description.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2015
"Would stay again."
Overall a good experience. Great location to convention center and stadium. Room was comfortable, clean and spacious. Free WiFi. Food options were good for breakfast, but the space was small for the size of the hotel. I was disappointed that the pool area was closed for three of the four days I was there, but they compensated me with 50% off parking. There was a hidden fee on the bill of $2.75 a night on top of the price I paid on hotels.com.
4 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
Len
"4 blocks away for $50 /day savings"
Great hotel, 4 blocks away from Convention Center and other downtown conference venues, saved me $50 per day on average to walk. Good free breakfast, 4 nice computer stations and a printer available in the lobby; plenty of plug-in areas in the room for electronic devices and adapters, with WiFi amplifier in the room.
4 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
"Bands of American Grand Nationals"
We were there to attend a function at Lucas Oil. Hotel is a short walking distance to both the stadium and the downtown area. Great restaurants and lots to do.
2 night trip with friends Nov 11, 2015
Tamara
"Business Trip"
Was in town for one night on business. Location was ideal and parking was easy yet cost $22.75 for one night. Would stay at again
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Christopher
Good Hotle, big and nice rooms. But brekfast from a plastic is not good.
4 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
"You can do much better"
Will not return . Staff was nice at front desk . Shuttle service was convenient . Otherwise location , breakfast , cleanliness left much to be desired.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
"Road trip 2015"
Location was good, breakfast was average and very busy with very limited seating/tables. Parking was a crapshoot
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
ann
"Great accomodations!"
The room was extremely nice and clean, the bed was incredibly comfortable!! Looking at Lucas Oil Stadium right out my window was awesome! Will definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
"I would stay again!!"
Perfect location for colts game..especially the late games....breakfast was "ok". Attendants we were so helpful and polite!!!awesome.....
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
shirley
"Curteous staff, but had bed bugs in my room"
Staff was courteous and helpful, but I ended up with bed bug bites over 3/4 of my body after my 2nd night. Checked out earlier than planned as a result. They tried to help, but it was a bad situation. The hotel appeared very clean overall, but this issue was very troublesome. Still itching!
4 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
"A Great Place in a Great Location at a Great Price"
Friendly staff, comfortable and well-appointed room. Plenty of outlets. You can't ask for much more.
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Ronald
"Turned away - don't book here"
I arrived at 11:30 pm and was turned away, with not even an apology and was sent to another hotel 15 minutes away, which was further from my destination the next day. They only seemed relieved I had a car so I had a way to get to the next hotel. They said they didn't have a room for me. If I wasn't so tired and if I still had a charge on my phone, I would have called to get myself something else. Don't book here.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
College Visit
"Great value excellent hotel."
This was a great priced hotel. Not too far from children's museum which was our reason for being there.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
Stayed before a Colts game. Hotel is very close to the statium. Was not very clean and breakfast bar was just ok, hotel staff as very nice. no close places to eat.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Paula
"Chicagoan Satisfied!"
My boyfriend and I came from Chicago to watch the Colts at the Lucas Oil Stadium. The overall trip was wonderful. Very convenient. The stadium is a step away. The decor of the hotel is very nice and comfy. The restaurants are just around the corner. Everything worked out and I would recommend this stay here to anyone
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Schikora
"very nice!"
great hotel right next to the Colts Stadium!
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
Jamie
"family of five"
our stay was great we stay in the pool all nite long use the gym breakfast was great had everything my kids had a great time too room are very clean too real cheap
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Tijewhonna
"good hotel, good location"
Circle City Classic
1 night trip Sep 25, 2015
trina j
"Room Service Rejection???"
Everything was good, except for room service. Well, lack there of. Me and my friend got back from a concert at exactly 11 o'clock pm, and since we hadn't had dinner yet, decided to order room service via the kitchen in the hotel. We called at around 11:10 to order food, and they had told us that "the kitchen was closed". We then double checked the info on the sheet and read "In-room dining closes at 12 pm". We relayed that to the employee on the other side of the phone with confusion in our voice, and they replied with "the kitchen is closed". I was hungry & annoyed.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
"Pleasure"
Overall the hotel was great. The only thing was the pillows were small and the bed was very uncomfortable
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Todd
"Witnessed employee buying drugs in parking lot"
Overpriced. Rude staff. Walked into our room, opened the window shade to find myself witnessing an employee in the parking lot of the hotel counting money then handing it to two gentlemen in an awaiting car for exchange in which I'd assume, were drugs. Other than that, ok stay. Wouldn't stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"TJ's stay"
The room was nice but I stayed for three days and the bathroom could have been cleaned better. Overall the experience was nice, there is a little bar in the hotel and a bar one block north. The room was nice and quiet.
3 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Tyrone
I enjoyed my stay! Everyone was super friendly. After we had checked out, I had gotten a call. They had found a bag that accidentally was left behind. We were busy all day, but the front desk kept it for us until we could return. I would definitely come back!
2 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
Erin
"Adeqaute. Centrlly located. A little noisy."
Stopover en route from one place to another. Centrally located. Mostly good but could easily hear people in the hallway. Neighborhood is okay.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Great customer service
4 night trip Sep 4, 2015
"Some things good, others not that much..."
The hotel was good. My compalins were a $20 parking fee per night that it doesn't appear if you make the reservation by expedia. Also, the front desk employees seems that are not too happy with their job... On the other part, the room, the breakfast, and the view were very good!!
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
Mr. Benjamin
"Nice hotel close to attractions."
Very nice hotel. There was a problem that occurred manager took care of it, we appreciated that. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
shirl
The hotel was nice and the breakfast was awesome. The only negative I have is the pool. This was a family getaway and the only thing extra we wanted to do is swim but a kid picked in the pool so they closed it and told us that it would be open in the morning. It still wasn't open in the morning. This is the only trip we took this year and we couldn't even swim.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Would stay again"
First time to Indy- hotel was affordable, great location, friendly staff. Decent breakfast. Parking garage was very convenient. Would recommend!
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Colts game"
The staff was very helpful. Our room was extremely comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Paulette
"Big, Clean Room Across from the Stadium"
beautiful clean room, comfy beds. Looks onto the football stadium. Very nice evening staff. Was unimpressed with morning staff during stay.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Stayed on a quiet Sunday night. The extra twenty dollar parking fee is ridiculous on a night when there are no events in the area- there were maybe 8 cars parked behind the building. Nice sized refrigerator- bigger than most hotels I've seen. Small microwave. Bed was too soft for my comfort. Couldn't really tell a difference between the "soft" and "firm" pillows. Nice heavy comforter. Good breakfast with eggs, bacon, waffles, breads, bagels, muffins, cereals. I'd stay again on a non-event night.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Erica
"AOK room, sub par service"
Business traveler 3 day stay. Ice machine on my floor was not working, information in room on wireless and TV was outdated and incorrect. Don't use their shuttle if you don't have an extra half hour to spare (I didn't and started my first meeting by cell phone). I had a prepaid room but was billed tax and environmental fee after they removed the parking fee I didn't have. Expedia refunded me the charge after I called them. Overall, ok room, medium ok location, lousy services and watch out for an over billing tendancy.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Beachdweller
"parking fee"
We did not know about the parking fee. Did not see anything on the site. Disappointed that we were not informed in advance.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Mary Jayne
Every question my family had was answered. the guy working the breakfast buffet at the bar was nice to be around and every helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"Going long!"
We came for a overnight stay for the Colts/ Bears game.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Friendly Staff But Hotel In Disrepair"
Upon arrival the front desk staff was extremely nice to me - even going so far as to ask me if I preferred a certain floor or was looking for a "quiet" experience, which I was because I was traveling on business. This isn't usually the case when staying in this type of hotel. However, from that point on I was counting the minutes until I could check out. I stayed on the first floor, which was absolutely fine with me. However, when I walked in my room I was immediately worried. The chair had a hug rip up the arm, the carpet was frayed along the walls and had humongous stains all around on it. The beds looked rumpled and quickly made. I stopped in my tracks and went to look at the beds. I chose one that looked cleaner than the other, which still had someone else's hair in it. I was more than a little grossed out. I could write my name in the dust on top of the microwave and around the phone area. I will say the bathroom was clean so that was a bit of a relief. Do not be deceived by the word "suite." It was no more than a small dirty microwave and barely working refrigerator added to the room with a beat up chair and couch that was positioned awkwardly in the room. I was so overwhelmingly disappointed. To add to it, the "free internet" was hardly usable and not worth the frustration. I'm not a complainer so I didn't complain about the room. I figured if they were willing to put a customer in a room with a ripped chair then it was pretty hopeless anyway
Other trip Aug 25, 2015