All hotels in Karon, Thailand
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here542/1 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang, Karon, Phuket, 83100, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"very nice trip with very nice hotel with staff"
Thank very much expida and thankx for hotel every things excellent
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
free man
The hotel is very nice. Interesting design of the rooms and the whole hotel. Large room with everything you need. There is a free Minibar. The Swedish Breakfast buffet, presents almost everything for every taste. The breakfasts were among the best for this, my trip to Thailand. The staff is very friendly, helped me print my boarding pass for the airline. The cleanliness in the room was perfect. The pool is big enough. Territory though small but green. Sea within 5-7 minutes walking. There are a lot of shops, cafes, massage parlors. Once there were shortages of hot water. Will gladly stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Hotel with a bit of personality!"
We arrived at our hotel in the heat of the night and it was a great start to our stay to be greeted with a welcome ice cream - just what we needed after 24+ hrs of travelling! The hotel is in an ideal situation where it is close to everything but also down a side street and so you are not bothered by lots of noise. The staff were fun and enthusiastic, we loved watching them get so involved during Songkran (Thai New Year Celebrations). A great way to start our holiday around Thailand!
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Claire
"budgeted price with valued quality"
with such a price, the hotel is good and not much differed from what to expect. overall i think this hotel is good. expert the air conditioning system in my room broke down with water leaking at the last day if my staying . that was a bit disappointed. otherwise u would weigh this hotel 4 out if 5 with this pricing and location.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013
lau
"Pretty good value for Karon Beach area"
We enjoyed our stay at the Sugar Palm for five days during Christmas vacation. The hotel was clean and close to the beach and many local shops and restaurants. The continental breakfast was above average with a lot of variety, but since the food and seating were outside, there were a lot of flies. There was a fridge in the room that had a complimentary water, coke, juice, and beer every day. Our air conditioning in the room was adequate, but not outstanding. Overall, it was a pretty good value for the price. The Karon atmosphere was definitely more family-friendly than nearby Patong.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
Teachers-R-us
"Close to the beach and main road. Free Wifi"
Great place to stay if you want an alternative to Patong Madness. Free Wifi, Free Breakfast and great modern hotel rooms.
3 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2012
Sameer
"Sugar palm hotel"
Close to beach but room small and not very nice ok for people traveling on low budget
Other trip Sep 29, 2012

"pleasant stay by the beautiful Karon beach"
Room was good, location just by the beach which is excellent as Karon beach is one of the most beautiful beaches I have seen (white sandy beach with clear blue waters). The bathroom came with a tub which I was a little impressed given how affordable this place is.however it was not too clean, and maybe there was a sewerage problem as there is a constant reek of urine in between the shower and toilet. The room came with beach slippers and a beach bag which I thought was a very thoughtful touch as u will usually only see in a 5star hotel, so big thumbs up!! Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was good too! Overall was a pleasant stay other than the bathroom issue, but I am very fussy when it comes to hotel toilets, just FYI. Oh there is a large swimming pool too!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Jia Wei
SG
"Perfect for couples and families"
Very friendly staff received us (couple) on a hot afternoon with ice-cream. Check-in process was very quick without any hassle. Very attractive rooms with free mini-bar and coffee. It was quiet and perfectly set to help us relax after a long journey. The rooms were also equipped with 2 pairs of slippers, beach towels, and an umbrella for the beach. This was a nice and unexpected add-on. The pool is on the west side and open from 8am-8pm. Very clean and usable without hassle until 11am (and then the sun is up and you'll feel the heat). The check-out was very quick as well - under 5 mins. They were able to accommodate a taxi to the airport (although expensive) in a very short notice. The staff walked us to the taxi and gave us a delightful send off. I will remember those smiles for the rest of my life.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Sporadic
"Nicest hotel stay in Thailand. Hated to leave."
Breakfast included was the best encountered in Thailand. The hotel was top notch all the way. The front desk manager Doa went out of her way to help us with all extra needs inside and outside of the hotel. This hotel deserves a 4 1/2 star rating.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Nice hotel close to restaurants bars shops and the markets the staff were friendly and very hospitaliable the buffet breakfast was very nice. the rooms are very spacious clean and good condition and the pool access rooms are amazing I high recommend this hotel to the follow travellers and definitely would staying there again.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Meri
"An oasis of calm"
We had visited Karon Beach many years ago and were not surprised to find the main road leading up from the roundabout hectic, noisy and full of bars, live music etc. however, the Art Sugar Marine Hotel was an oasis, providing a quiet environment, lovely garden and pool and amazing helpful staff.
3 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach and town"
Comfortable stay. Staff courteous but some langauge problem.Lot of eating places nearby.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Yasmin
"Sugar marina Art - Nice place"
Liked the rooms a lot, well made place, very good location, barely a 5 minute walk from the beach. For the price couldn't ask for more. The AC could be a bit more powerful... But was too lazy myself to ask the concierge to sort it out.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Jeet
There's no hot water.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"A true holiday"
Very nice rooms, clean, spacious, modern, well designed, tv good, blackout curtains, comfortable bed, I think it is all new, breakfast was a good selection, the pool was so nice, 50 metres long, this place makes you feel,like you are on holiday
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Kiwi traveller
"Couldn't find the hotel using google maps and GPS?"
Book at your own risk. The other sugar marina resort looked nice.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
PJ
"Great location for everything in Karon."
Hotel in good location. Staff very helpful and always pleasant. Breakfast plentiful and varied each morning. Renovation work going on which we were told about as soon as we arrived, they said if work disrupted us we could move rooms or to their sister hotel. Decor in our room a little tired, however I assume these rooms will be renovated too.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Close to beach . Construction work on our stay"
Hotel Central to everything in karon . Pharmacy and supermarket 1 minute walk from the door . Hotel clean and tidy . Modern . Rooms modern . Tea and coffee facilities . Safe etc . Flat screen tv . Nice swimming pool . Breakfast nice . Catered for all tastes . Only drawback was construction work on in older part of hotel . Friends that tried to sleep during the day could not . I myself was fine as I was in newer bit of hotel and could not hear the noise. Free minbar in room was good . Rooms with pool access good . Staff helpful and spoke good English . Beach 4 minutes walk from hotel .
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
lisa
"Quiet hotel, awesome rooms, great location."
I was very impressed by this hotel. The price was so low I was expecting a tired and worn out hotel; but I was completely wrong! The hotel was new, modern and very well appointed. Rooms were tastefully decorated and large; we had a direct pool access room with a little balcony, perfect for sunset drinks! The pool was always quiet, and was lovely. More sun lounges were needed and there was no poolside bar or service; this lets the hotel down. Location was great, opposite the beach, in the heart of restaurants and shopping. Overall, great stay, highly recommend the hotel, brilliant value for money.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Pat
Only the toilet not very good since the water will come out all over the washroom when taking shower. Beside that, overall is very good.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Mabel
"Enjoyable and relaxing stay"
Overall my experience was a 4 our of 5. From the friendliness of the staff to the the comfort of the room. The hotel provides complimentary bottles of water, fruit juice, local beer, coke and a snickers bar which is more than what you get from a 5 star hotel. It even comes with multi standard power plugs for all types of power cords. For travellers that want to travel light and stay in touch with friends and family they have two PC Located on level 2. They provide tour packages and help with hiring a scooters for more adventurous travellers. There were minor issues with the lack of furnishings in their balcony and breakfast was a bit pricey for the hotel but just not picking!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Sherwin
"Nice hotel with an awesomely short walk to beach"
The staff was always extremely polite and nice, and when my fiance had an accident in the hotel and needed stitches to his arm, they rushed us to the hospital, stayed there with us till we were done, then took us back to the hotel. Every time we met staff after that, they would always ask him if things were getting better. Wonderful service from a wonderful staff. The Thais are beautiful people with the most amazing view on tourists. They want to please everyone, and they do it in a really wonderful way. The only thing I could ever complain about in according to our stay, was the amount of rude and obnoxious russians staying there at the same time as us. The russians are so uncomfortable that they made every single breakfast we had an ordeal. It is uncomfortable sitting next to people who act like completely insane people when they see a buffet. They would fill up their plates and maybe eat a quarter of it all. They were rude to the staff, they were rude to us, they were horrible and disgusting. If I could find a hotel that would promise me to not let any russians in at all, I would go there, but at the same time, Sugar Marina Resort is a real nice hotel with a great distance to restaurants, shopping and anything you would need, and at the same time just a few minutes walk from the beach, which I, a handicap, really appreciate. I also LOVED the fact that we got both a nice and BIG bathtub AND a shower in our room. Perfect!
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Ane
"Decent location, staff/service not so decent"
Well, to start, there was a misleading issue with booking the room and when the hotel was contacted, they were extremely unaccommodating in trying to fix it. Then during our stay, the air con unit just stopped worked at 12:30am and cuz the engineer isn't on site that late at night it had to be fixed the next day. But instead of just having us move to another room for the remaining 2 nights of our stay because of inconvenience, we had to leave our stuff and sleep in another room and then come back to our room the next day. On top of that, the hotel staff accused me of having brought home a Thai girl to the room when they came to inspect the air con unit...needless to say my friend and I weren't impressed with the service staff... Furthermore, the beds were super hard/firm and honestly, I don't think the cost of the room is justified, especially since you're going to be out and about most of the day anyways. We will NOT be staying here again...
3 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2014
AdventureTraveler
"An ok hotel"
I have nothing bad to say about Sugar Marina, It's a good, basic hotel that's close to beach and Karon's center, just don't expect any luxury comforts. My rooms were always clean and the free minibar stocked up when I came back from town/beach. The re-branding seems to still be an on going process as some things like towels are still branded with their old name.
6 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"Excellent location, rooms and staff"
A great deal for location to beach, room size and cleanliness, and the staff were very friendly and attentive. Only a 10 minute tuktuk ride to shopping in Patong (about 300 bhat) but there is shopping around Karon Beach as well. Much quieter and a lot more laid back and relaxed than Patong, Karon Bay and the Sugar Palm Resort ticked all the boxes for me and I do recommend it
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Sam
The Hotel is undertaking building work next door which can be quite noisy. On two of the days we were there the power kept going off which was very disruptive, no lifts, no air-conditioning etc. and the Hotel gave no real reason for this. We enquired about breakfast but it was very expensive to eat here.
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Awesome Stay"
My wife and I had a wonderful time staying at your hotel. The room was always made up nicely every day, the staff were very friendly and helpful and we loved using your swimming pool at all hours of the night and day with no hassles. We will recommend you to others Thanks for the free beer etc in the fridge every day, nice touch.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Neil
NZ
"Sugar Palm Karon Resort"
Overall was fine. Room is nice as I took pool access. Pool area is great. But the TV satellite signal sucks bad time! Grainy signal or even freezed screen on certain channels. So my advice is don't bother watching TV. Wanna watch TV just go back home and watch. Location of the hotel is good with slightly 10mins walk to Karon beach plus surrounding amenities like shops and restaurants. Less crowded comparing to Patong area. Which is good!
4 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Derek
SG
"it's an OK level hotel for the price, but..."
overall, it was good. Location is good, the staffs are friendly and concientious, the rooms are clean and comfortable. but the swimming pool was not very beautiful, and the breakfast was normal. I wanted a bit more local food for breakfast. and I thought the new year's eve dinner was not worth the price. it is an ok level hotel. And one complaint is that although we booked two rooms for my family, the rooms were far separated, one was in the middle of 3rd floor and the other was very end of 2nd floor so that we needed to walk more than 3minutes to go to the other room. This is the reason to rate this hotel to be 2. If this doesn't happen, and if we didn't take the dinner, this is a good hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
Takashi
"Sugar Palm Karon"
There are always ups and downs to a resort, however, as a cheap holiday the sugar palm was ok, not a bad location, short walk from the beach, rooms were clean and tidy, staff were unfriendly, pool absolutely filthy. Use as a last choice.
5 night family trip Oct 28, 2012
david
"nice hotel"
nice hotel , I will back agine
10 night trip Sep 7, 2012
Ashraf
"Enjoyable family vacation"
It was a great family holiday. The hotel was very good at trying to provide u with everything. Staff were helpful. I had two problems in the hotel. One was a leaking air conditioner which was fixed straight away. Second was phone would not dial any outside hotel number. It was a small problem. The tour of phi phi island was 10 out of 10. A great relaxing holiday.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2012
Rodney & family
"OK just don't expect 4 star service."
The Hotel itself is very nice and seems to have been built in the last few years. However, very little maintenance seems to have been undertaken in that time. Some staff are very friendly however we received some attitude from others on more than one occasion.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
Lachy
"Right next to Patong Beach"
The location of The Bliss was superb in my opinion. It was right across from Patong beach, and since every single room has a sea view, you can admire beautiful sunrises and sunsets from your room itself. The hotel is in a much quieter part of Patong, so noise is not so much of a problem. A walk to Bangla Street took about 10-15 minutes, but on the way there there are plenty of shops, so you might be a bit sidetracked. Restaurants are plenty all within 1 minute walk of the hotel, and the hotel itself also has booking services for tours and even motorcycle rentals, so you're pretty set there. Our room was clean, although not carpeted. We stayed in the older building, so the decor was a little dated and the toilets weren't as pristine, but no major issues. Bed was very very hard, but no backache when you wake up in the morning. Pillows however were a little flat, so you might be uncomfortable. Overall the hotel was a bargain, breakfast was great and staff was excellent. They also have free rental of beach towels so your stay is really as fuss-free as you can imagine!
4 night romance trip Jul 9, 2012
Prue
SG
Breakfast could ve been better....otherwise,it's all fine.....
4 night trip Jul 7, 2012
Avinash
IN

"カロンビーチがベストかも。"
ゆっくりビーチを楽しみたい人にはオススメのカロンビーチのすぐ側にあるシンプルなホテル。徒歩3分でカロンビーチにアクセスできます。部屋は綺麗、朝食はバリエーション豊富、スタッフも親切です。唯一シャワーの出がイマイチだったのが、マイナスポイント。プールも50mあり、毎日泳ぎたい人には十分。周辺には低価格で質の良いレストランが多数あります。また泊まりたいと思います。
5 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Kohei
JP
"“Sugar Marina Resort - ART,KARON海滩近在咫尺。”"
一个很适合度假的酒店,小而精致。KARON海滩近在咫尺,步行5分钟左右即到。酒店附近有药店,7-11,BIG ONE,还有很多餐厅,无需走远你就可以找到你想要的一切。一层的房间可以直通游泳池,游泳池很浅,有孩子的家长们可以很放心。早餐种类比较丰富,午餐和晚餐可以在酒店停车场旁边的MAMA SEAFOOD享用。酒店员工都比较热情,有会讲中文的员工。总体来说这家酒店性价比很高,适合喜欢安静度假的旅客,下回再来普吉岛入住酒店是首选。不足之处我个人认为就是卫生间的淋浴房,花洒的水量时大时小,让我有些太囧,望可以改进。
7 night family trip May 28, 2015
QING TAO
"Så där..."
Har bott här tidigare för 2 år sedan, tyvärr som så många andra hotell som försöker vara lyxhotell har även detta förfallet. Mögellukt i rummet och illaluktande från vask varje går kranen öppnades i badrummet var bara början på min lista... Har du aldrig bott på lyxhotell och vet hur det ska vara då är detta en pärla speciellt rummen med access till polen. Om du kan dina lyxhotell så nja...
2 night business trip May 17, 2015
SE
"Hôtel parfait pour un court séjour sur Karon"
Hôtel très bien situé dans le centre de karon. Hôtel très beau décoré avec gôut, piscine très agréable et très pratique car sur la plage de Karon il n'y a pas d'ombre!! Petit déjeuner copieux et très bon.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Sandra
FR
"很喜欢,下次还回来"
酒店就在卡伦沙滩的雕石附近,虽然在主街道,但深入巷子总体还安静。基本上司机都知道sugar marina,很好找。就是因为背靠一个酒吧巷子,前两晚住在二栋较靠近主路的房间晚上附近有酒吧驻唱的话就会有点吵,最后一晚交了400B升级到了泳池边房间就不会有这个情况了,而且泳池只开8am-8pm,有人游泳也不会太打扰休息。原本担心池边房会很多蚊子,所以一开始并没有订pool view,但个人认为其实没什么蚊子,如果怕的话,多喷喷防蚊水就行,我是比较惹蚊子的人都没有什么大问题。而且如果是喜欢游泳的朋友,一楼pool view真的很有必要,早上8点准时跳下去游,建筑背靠东面,不会晒到太阳,很适合早上游泳。mini bar是all free的这个大家都知道,另外早餐比之前在清迈的酒店好多了,而且个人喜欢每天都不一样的多种西点面包和自制酸奶,熟食也会一直不断更新,都是热的。有时游泳晚去了,吃完早餐很饱,中午都不需要吃饭。唯一有一点是前两晚的热水只是温温的,而且洗脸盆只能开冷水,upgrade之后的房间热水才比较热,洗脸盆也可以洗热水,没有问前台,但这一点就觉得有点奇怪。附近配套都齐全,换钱所便利店餐厅水果店酒吧,其中有两家换钱汇率较高,可以仔细找一找,主路尽头有一家标价的水果店很实惠,其余都是开高价还得讨价还价的。总之这个酒店位置和总体都很不错,下次去卡伦还会选这家,必须是池边房。
3 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Qiuqin
"хороший отель на Карон"
в целом многое понравилось: расположение отеля, бассейн и то что разрешали купаться без ограничений по времени, номера в хорошем состоянии, кондиционер негромкий но и настроить под свою температуру немного сложновато, неплохие завтраки с фруктами, еще бы персонал хоть немного но понимал по-русски было бы очень замечательно.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
第二次住他们酒店,服务热心,价格公道,闹中取静,周围有吃有喝,房间还算干净,就是没有牙刷
3 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
huimin
"Отличное соотношение цена-качество"
Отдыхали 2 недели в марте. Отличное месторасположение в тихом переулке в 3-х минутах от пляжа с чистейшей водой. Отличные завтраки с фруктами, выпечкой и разнообразными хлопьями. Очень дружелюбный персонал, была одно проблема с дверью в ванной, все починили в тот же день. Из минусов только нестабильный wi-fi, но это в Тайланде повсеместно. Если снова захотим на Карон, то обязательно вернемся в этот отель.
14 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Petr
RU
"ihana ihana hotelli"
Mahtava hotelli todella lähellä Karon beachia (n.500-700m kävelyä vain muutaman tien yli), mutta kuitenkin hieman sivussa, jotta kadun melut eivät tule häiritsemään. Todella siisti ja tilava huone. Huoneessa tulee pyyhkeet niin altaalle kuin suihkuun ja nämä vaihdetaan päivittäin niin tahdottaessa. Myös huoneen siivous on jokapäivä. Ilmainen minibaari, ranta varjot+matot, dvd soitin ym. antoivat extra pisteet. Sinut todella huomioidaan hotellissa ja olosi on kotoinen koko loman ajan. Jos lähdet Phukettiin juhlinta mielessä tämä ei ole hotellisi, koska Patong beach baareineen on hieman kauempana, mutta jos halusit lähteä rantalomalle niin tämä hotelli ja Karon beach ovat parempi vaihtoehto myös vähäisemmästä väki määrästä. Kannattaa maksaa hieman extraa ja ottaa pool view koska huone oli tilavampi ja koska meillä oli neljännessä kerroksessa niin meille näkyi myös meri ja ranta parvekkeellta (tätä ei mainita hotellin tiedoissa). Aamiainen munakas kokkeineen oli aivan mahtava ja todella kattava ja kannattaakin ehdottomasti ottaa. Niin siisti ja kattava hotelli joten en tiedä miksi oli vain 3 tähteä eikä 4 tähteä. Ehkä siksi, että ei ole ihan meren rannalla, mutta paljon matkustaneena voin sanoa että olen ollut neljän tähden hotelleissa, jotka ovat olleet paljon surkeampia.
14 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
FI
"Ihan hyvä hotelli"
Huoneemme sijaitsi uima-allas tasolla. Pyysimme huoneen vaihtoa, sillä ensimmäinen huone haisi hyvin pistävästi kellarille ja homeelle. Saimmekin vaihdettua huoneen toiseen, missä haju ei ollut niin pistävä. Huoneet uima-allas tasolla olivat suuret ja mukavat.Plussaa oli se, että parvekkeelta pääsi suoraan pulahtamaan veteen. Aamupala oli runsas ja monta erilaista variaatiota - kaikille löytyi varmasti mieleiset syötävät. Hotelli oli mielestämme rauhallinen ja siellä sai hyvin nukuttua. Voisin mennä uudelleenkin, sillä se oli lähellä kaikkea.
5 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015