All hotels in Turlock, California, United States of America

Delicious food
    Good internet service
    Location is ok
    Dirty
"This hotel is Terrible!"
I cancelled my second night there, when the ghetto guests in the hotel were constantly going in and out of their car, talking at the top of their voice, having people over who played loud music. THe Sheets were disgusting, and the comforter had a burn whole in it. The room was a smokers room, when I asked for a non-smoker room. There was no coffee pot for the coffee maker in the room. It was overall a very poor experience. I will NEVER stay there again.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Days Inn Turlock"
Don't know the name of the woman who checked us in, it was late at night. She was the friendliest and most helpful person I've encountered at any hotel. Don't know if this is policy of this particular hotel or if they were just lucky getting the right person. Hotel was decent for the price range and purpose, about what you'd expect. A few run down fixtures, but it was clean. I'd stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
it served it's purpose to sleep. Area was quiet; close to freeway
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Jo
"Turlock Auto Swap!"
Once a year Turlock hosts the Auto Swap which draws rusty iron from all over the Western US and points beyond. Cheap hotels become expensive, so we stay here and its fine.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Gas Pump Bob
"It's whatever"
I had payed for a queen bed and when I got there they didn't have one. I had to take a queen in a smoking room which I found a cigarette lighter in the bed sheets. Won't stay again and from desk was rude. Over all I give it a 2 out of 10
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"nice stay for a late night."
It was a last minute stay but it did what I needed it for which was a quick stop over night. Very good price.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Clean but a little bit rough"
Excellent value. No frills, clean nice young lady during check in. It appears there are permenant Live In, but they did not cause any trouble, just constantly smoking in parking lot. Would stay there again for just a night.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
lisa
"Only good for one night stay.."
Good location for what I needed but the bed was old & extremely hard. However when I was leaving they were replacing all the beds & tv's.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Luis
"Nice place but be sure that you stay after them."
Good place to stay. Rates are very reasonable. This time they were remodeling and the entire first floor was off limits. But a comfortable place to stay. Not the greatest neighborhood but I always go back. This time the TV did not work properly and in the 5 days that I was there I asked for maintenance to help with the problem. It never got fixed.
4 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Days Inn Review"
Requirements for pets was not clearly delineated in reservations. My pets are completely house broken and I take them out for potty breaks. They did not contribute to the sad state of the carpet in the room. $100 deposit for a room that had carpeting that was not clean & had many stains seemed to be wrong. Stepping in shower after walking only about 10 feet on the carpet showed black residue that was on my feet. Fortunately I took pictures of the current damage that showed in the carpet and got my deposit back. This room should not be rented before it is renovated.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I am happy to let you know that we do have new carpet on site and ready to install. We hope to complete this project by the end of the month. In addition, we will be replacing much of the guest room furniture, including many of the older style TV's. We are always looking for ways to improve the property and comments like your show us which direction we need to go in. Thank You again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Lloyd
Felt unsafe. Everyone watching what you pull out of car. Seems like a lot of negative activity happening here. Guess that why cheap rate
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am sorry that you felt unsafe during your visit with us. I would like to reassure you that we are in a safe area and have staff on site 24/7 observing cameras to ensure parked vehicles are kept safe. Although we are a very busy Motel so we constantly have families checking in and out, in the event of any suspicious activity, we investigate this immediately. We are happy to offer competitive pricing which includes free wifi and free continental breakfast daily between 6am-9am.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
mec
"Don't stay here."
I will never stay at this hotel ever again. The room was dirty, service was not very good, and the neighborhood was scary. I was afraid to go out of my room. It was a horrible experience.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. As our guest, you can expect warm hospitality and clean, comfortable rooms where everything works, to make your stay trouble-free and enjoyable. If you experienced cleanliness issues during your stay, we sincerely apologize. our Room Attendants work very hard to ensure our guest rooms are kept to a very high standard. In addition, we have an executive housekeeper who checks the rooms to ensure nothing is missed. We are currently installing new carpet throughout the property as well as upgrading our TV's and furniture, so I'm sure your next stay with us will be more than satisfactory.
14 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Ion
"excellent"
I loved how close it was from my mom's house. The room was clean and they even had a washer and dryer for the guests. I give this one two thumbs up. The office clerk was very polite and professional at handling my card information putting my mind at ease.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, we are delighted you enjoyed your stay, we are conveniently located off the hwy 99. we are happy to show your comments to our staff who work very hard to ensure you have a good stay. We look forward to seeing you soon
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
SOPHIA
"Dont room here...Not worth it"
I booked a non-smoking room here a month in advance. When I arrived in mid August, I walked into the lobby and there was a lot of shouting and arguing. A large group of people traveling on a bus appeared to book a certain amount of rooms and were not given what they were promised. I waited for 30 minutes for check in due to there only being one person checking people in. Once it was my turn I checked in fine and went to my room. When I entered the room I noticed there was a opened bag on the desk and there was a light on in the bathroom. They gave me ANOTHER PERSON'S ROOM. Fortunately, the person in the room seemed to be showering so they did not see me, yet the room reeked of smoke and it was a NON-SMOKING ROOM. I went back to the front desk and explained to them what happened. They told me unfortunately all the NON-SMOKING ROOMS had already been booked. I went and checked out a smoking room and I couldn't even breathe. They refused to give me my money back and I was able to get a room at a Motel 6 down the street. This place is worse than a Motel 6. You are better off getting a room somewhere else. This place is way below average for a night stay.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Dirty"
Our room was full of flies and where they had been killed on the walls, the guts were still there. All over the room. We changed the room and there were only about 3 flies, but the walls were cleaner so we stayed. It was dirty enough in the first room that I was tempted to walk to the Comfort Inn next door and pay for another room.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Great value for the price"
We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. It was clean, comfortable, quiet, good location, and inexpensive. Met our needs very well. Excellent choice for the price. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Go here if you hate yourself"
I felt like I was dying in the hotel room because I was breathing in cigarettes all night in a non-smoking room. I wasn't refunded and was accused of being inconsiderate for asking for a refund.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
I am so sorry you had a bad experience with us. We have an Executive Housekeeper on duty every day to ensure nothing is missed by the housekeepers, and as a Non-smoker myself, I can appreciate how uncomfortable the odor must have made you feel. It is our goal to ensure all non-smoking rooms remain free of such odor, and as such we have each guest initial that they agree to pay a $150 fine for smoking in a non-smoking area. Also we frequently use an ozone machine to remove any odors from guest rooms, as well as deep cleaning such as washing down the walls, shampooing of carpets etc. I'm not sure if you reported this issue when you checked in, but it would be out goal to fix the issue and offer you another room if necessary. Because your room was prepaid via a third party travel site, we would be unable to issue a refund directly to you. I apologize for any inconvenience and for your negative experience.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Dirtiest Hotel Yet."
The hotel was very dirty. There was throw up on the side of the bed. I had to call the manager to clean up. It was suppose to be a non-smoking room but had a very strong smell of cigarettes.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Sheila
"Price and location worked perfectly for me"
The staff were excellent. Friendly and accommodating to my every need. The rooms need a carpet cleaning because of stains and the free continental breakfast wasn't much. But for what I needed it worked fine. The price was right.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your 3 star review and comments. We have new carpet on order but the order was delayed, so we're still waiting, in the meantime we are shampooing existing carpets, but looking forward to having new carpet, furniture and TV's by the end of the year.
3 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Business"
Decent prices with a fair accommodation
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for your 3 star review. We hope you were able to take advantage of our free WIFI and free breakfast during your stay. We appreciate all guest feedback which helps us to see areas for improvement. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Stale smoke smell in a non smoking room"
Although I arrived on time it took time to find me a room, but the 2 people i@ the check in were pleasant. It was hard to enter the room with the digital key. A maid showed me how. Stle smoke smell hit me. The lamp shade was wrinkled & each lamp was crooked. There was a stain on their floor. The table was missing some siding. The shower handle fell off when I turned on the shower. It was difficult to sleep despite the comfortable bed and pillows because of the stale smoke smell. Although the room cost less than the hotel next door, the lack of sleep cost me more at my meeting the next day. I did not even dare consider the morning free continental breakfast!
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for leaving us your valuable comments - I have read them carefully and these issues will be resolved immediately. I'm sorry you had problems with your guest key - the digital locks are very sensitive and the key must slide very slowly for it to read. The maintenance issues you mentioned are unacceptable and I will be following up with our maintenance team today to discuss these issues, as well as following up with room inspections personally. I'm sorry you did not take advantage of our free breakfast (6am-9am daily) which includes Oatmeal, Cereals, Breads, Muffins, Yogurt, Fruit, Juice and Coffee. This is provided at no additional costs to our guests, along with free wifi, you can expect clean, comfortable rooms where everything works. I'm sincerely sorry we failed in your case, and I will personally ensure these issues are rectified immediately. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us your valuable comments.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Bring your own towel."
Wife nearly had a fist fight with the front desk clerk "Maria" who denied giving my family new towels after having showered the previous night. It appears the hotel loses towels from patrons and requires that ALL towels be returned to front desk prior to recieving new clean towels. We returned them to Maria only to be loudly told," it was to early for attitude" and ask to leave the front desk area without ANY towels to dry ourselves or our children with! Very bad experience and VERY bad customer relation skills. STEER CLEAR OF THIS HOTEL OR BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
G
"Would Not Recommend Days Inn, Turlock"
I definitely would not recommend staying at the Days Inn in Turlock, CA. We had several issues with the key cards - could not even get in the room. Finally, after 8 key cards, we were able to enter the room. The first thing that I noticed was the stained carpet. There were stains all over the carpet throughout the room. It looked disgusting. The beds were comfortable and clean sheets/blankets. The bathroom/shower area was clean just old looking.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for your valuable comments. We have had new carpet on order for some time but due to a delay we are still waiting. We also have plans to update our furniture and TV's by the end of the year. Our Electronic locks are very sensitive and keys need to be used very slowly for the locks to read the keys. Our Staff are more than happy to show you or assist you. I'm happy that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable, - our housekeeping staff work very hard to ensure you have a clean, comfortable room. Thank You again for your feedback.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Lori
"Good night's rest at the Days' Inn."
Room was ready when we arrived shortly after 3PM. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and in order. Overall the experience was pleasing.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Dore
The staff was very nice and the room was clean. We had a good experience and the price we paid was well worth it.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"its cheap"
And basic they don't mind if you loud
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
jazz
"I had to go to a clinic to make sure that I was ok"
Since my description could note be posted, I'll just say this. Never again.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Nick
"Needs carpets cleaned"
Our carpet was disgusting, it turned my daughters feet black. And the questionable people in the parking lot did not make me feel safe. Not sure this is a decent neighborhood location for families
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"You get what you pay for…..sometimes."
Well, lets just say this, I checked in, drove around back to my room, I found that "ladies of the night" was legal in Turlock. Went up to my room and noticed that there was what looked to be blood stains on my carpet next to the A/C, which would only turn on @ 60 degrees. Which was fine cause it was rather warm for my stay. so as I got settled in, I decided to take a shower. Well, I probably could have got more water out of a cactus. I thought I would check on a room mate down stairs to see how his room was and he told me that he just got out of the shower and there was hair on the shower wall that did not belong to him, he also informed me that his room came with a complimentary adult movie that was sticking out above his bathroom light. By that time all I wanted to do is go to bed. I laid down on my mattress made out of sandbags and noticed that every one of my pillows smelled like a Fresno gentleman's club. The next and last night of my stay around 11;00pm someone started knocking on my neighbors door and then mine, yeah the one with almost 3/4 gap in the door frame, and proceeded to pull the fire alarm. so all in all, the Days Inn should have paid me 40$ to stay there, which for the record, would not happen. I'm telling ya, I couldn't make this stuff up.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Nick
"Great Value"
Needed a room on short notice. Very good for the price. Had refridge/micro and I especially loved the easy chair. Slept well.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for the 3 Star Review of our Days Inn, Turlock. As our guest, you can expect warm hospitality and clean, comfortable rooms where everything works to make your stay trouble-free and enjoyable. Most rooms come with a Fridge and Microwave and are available upon request on a first serve basis. Each room includes free WIFI and our Free Day Break Breakfast each morning between 6am-9am. We're delighted you had a great stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
TG
"bad impression"
not satisfy
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
luu cuong
"Fantastic Service, Great Hotel!!"
Very impressed with the staff friendliness and accommodations. It is truly a great value hotel with nice amenities and a courteous staff. The rooms were extremely clean and had a nice view of the outside. HIGH QUALITY OF SERVICE! Would go to again.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank You for the 5 Star Review of our Days Inn, Turlock. I'm delighted our staff gave you the customer service that you deserve. I am happy to be able to share your comments with our Front Desk and Housekeeping Staff. We have a great team and we are proud to be your friendly, attentive and professional hosts - that's the Days Inn Promise.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean over all however the carpet definitely needed some deep cleaning after walking around in the room for about 10 minutes the bottom of my white socks were completely black. But overall, for the price it was okay.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for the 3 star review and feedback. We will ensure the carpets are cleaned, and we plans in motion to replace most of the guest room carpets within the next month.
3 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
GW
"Ordered non smoking room and got Smoking room ...."
And they would not give me a non smoking room. They said they did not have any other rooms available. I also asked for a queen size bed and got two twin size beds ??? ..... I couldn't sleep and my clothes stank like cigarettes. Will never stay there again. I travel a lot for business and this has been the worst hotel yet.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for your review. However, we do not have any rooms that contain "2 twin size beds" as your comment states. Twin size beds are very small (typically what you find on a bunk bed) and this does not fit out room description. I show you stayed in room 212 which is a non-smoking room. To discourage guests from smoking in non-smoking rooms, we do have a strict no-smoking policy which required a $150 cleaning fee if a guest is found to be smoking. I am sorry that you stay with us was unsatisfactory - we strive for guest satisfaction and our greatest compliment is for guests to return to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"Not that clean"
Daughter found what looked to be a drug bag on the side of the bed. The shower had hair all over the wall. It was gross.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"OK for the price"
I had to take a smoking room as it was all that was available but according to other reviews all of the rooms smell smokey anyway. There were alot of smokers around the hotel. The room was cheap and clean enough.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Chuck
"Room was filthy"
Blood splatter on bathroom wall and old clothes under mattress. I will never stay there again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Decent"
Decent hotel at a decent price. Rented 3 rooms total, one had a/c issues, but the front desk immediately switched rooms for us, even giving us a choice between 2 rooms. Breakfast could have been better, not many choices...bread, muffins and cereal.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for the 3 star review of our Days Inn, Turlock, and your valuable feedback. We have just upgraded our Days Inn Day Break Breakfast which is served from 6am - 9am daily. In addition to Oatmeal, Frosted Flakes and Raisin Bran, we also have White and Wheat bread for toast as well as Cinnamon Raisin Bread and Muffins, as well as English Muffins. As a healthy option we also have Dannon Light and Fit Yogurts, Apples and Bananas. Coffee, Tea and Juice is also available. We work hard to keep the area well stocked so if you're an early riser and up at 6am or just making it down closer to 9am, everything will be well stocked so you have plenty to choose from. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Loved it!"
Very clean and tidy. Wonderful staff! Will definitely stay here again!
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for your 5 Star Review of our Days Inn, Turlock - we are delighted you had an excellent stay with us. We are proud to be your friendly, attentive and professional hosts - that's the Days Inn Promise! We look forward to see you again soon.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Very good. Room very clean and the personnel very courteous. May not be in the best side of town but I will continue to stay here. For the price you can't beat it
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank You for your 3 Star Review. We are delighted you noticed the room was very clean and I will be happy to share your comments with our housekeeping staff who work hard to make sure you have an exceptional stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!.
3 night trip May 28, 2014
Al
"The smell of cigarrete was also un the pillows"
An ok experience. I could smell cigar everywhere in the room including the sheets and pillows.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for the 3 star rating and feedback. The sheets and pillow cases are changed for each new guest so ensure very high cleanliness standards, however, as a non-smoker myself, I can appreciate how when someone does smoke, the odor tends to linger in the curtains, carpet, walls etc. We do have a very strict no-smoking policy in non-smoking rooms and any guest in violation of this policy is charged $150. Unfortunately this does not always deter smokers, even though we offer smoking rooms. We do have a deep cleaning procedure in place where we wash down all the walls, shampoo carpets etc, on a regular basis, and your comments will be discussed with our housekeeping and mainteance teams to ensure we are able to offer the highest quality and cleanliness. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback.
Other trip May 26, 2014
yary
"Cheap, but worth it?"
When I chose to stay in Days Inn, I chose it because of the really cheap rates. The service at the hotel seemed great at first, but once I got to my room, the front desk had to call me because they needed more information. The hotel location isn't amazing, but for being in Turlock, how amazing could it really get? The hotel is right next to the highway so it'd be challenging to sleep at night with the trucks driving by. Another thing that really bugged me was the cleanliness of the room, or should I say non cleanliness. There was a stain of, I don't know what, on the floor. There were also stains in the blanket that was on the bed. That's pretty disgusting folks. But if your main interest is how much money you're spending, Days Inn has great rates. If you can afford a few more bucks to stay at somewhere nicer, please do.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for your 4 Star Review and Feedback. I'm really disappointed that you experienced cleanliness issues during your stay with us. We have very high standards and have an Executive Housekeeper on duty 7 days a week to ensure nothing is missed by our housekeeping staff. In addition, I personally randomly check rooms to ensure they are up to our high standard. In this case, it looks like we overlooked this room and I sincerely apologize. TRAVELLERS TIP: I'm not sure why the front desk would call you for additional information after check in, and I apologize for any inconvenience this caused. For your own security, please be aware of non-staff calling to try to obtain personal information - this is a known scam at many hotels, so please never give information over the phone, always stop by the front desk in person to verify any information that is needed. Thank You again for taking the time to leave us your 4 Star Review and Valuable Feedback.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2014
"KIND OF A FILTHY RATHOLE. NICE BREAKFAST, THO"
I stayed for business, and I really don't care too much about where I put my head; however, there was certainly a lot of traffic during the night, and I rarely saw anyone enter or leave a room carrying any baggage. I was happy about the rate, and the breakfast was pretty ok, nothing spectacular, but certainly not a family place, and bring your earplugs.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for your review and comments. Re Traffic - We are a very busy motel oepn 24/7 with CSU and Sports Parks, as well as the Turlock Fair Grounds, there are many regular events, sports groups etc, so when events are going on, coming and going would be normal. Travellers Tip: If you are sensative to noise, please request a room on the back side of the motel, facing away from the freeway. We do have Staff on duty 24/7 who monitor all traffic and ensure nobody is loitering in the parking lot. We have security cameras covering the entire property which are monitored 24/7. As mentioned, Breakfast is served daily 6am - 9am, we also include free wifi. We do have very high cleanliness standards but since these were not addressed in your comments, only in your title heading / I can only assure you that our housekeeping staff work very hard, and we have an executive housekeeper 7 days a week to ensure nothing is missed. Thank you again for your comments.
2 night business trip May 17, 2014
"hotel close to my work sight"
no problems- room was clean, everything worked, staff was friendly
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for the 4 star review. We appreciate it very much. As our guest, you can expect warm hospitality and clean, comfortable rooms where everything works, to make your stay trouble-free and enjoyable. - That's the Days Inn Promise. Our greatest compliment is for you to return to us and we look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip May 14, 2014
a good stay for the budget minded. restaurants, a movie theater and card room are 1/3 mile away. gas station mart is 60 feet away. a decent breakfast and wifi included. it could get loud there.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Personal"
Keep up the cleanniness, I will be staying there more often, my biggest question is that I have to drive almost 5 hours, would I be able to check in at anytime of the night with a reservation and also could I add someone to be able to check in for me
Response by Days Inn Turlock
Thank you for the 5 Star Review and comments. In answer to your question, you can check in anytime 24/7, once you have a confirmation number, your room is guaranteed until 5am the following morning. For security purposes, we can only check in a guest who is named on the reservation with a valid photo I.D. Please ensure that when you make your reservation, that any additional people who may be checking in are also listed on the reservation, and we will be more than happy to check them in for the same reseration. Thank you again for your feedback.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Disappointing."
Disappointed in this hotel after reading some of the other reviews. There was a roach on the floor, the place is really a motel and although the service was fine the place was not at all comfortable.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Sue
"Smells"
The first night we got there the bathroom had a smell of rotten dirty cloths but looked fine so we said no big deal but the second night after coming back to the room it smelled like a casino full of cigarette smoke I think the maids might have smoked in there or if it was coming from the other rooms but it was a non smoking room and we don't smoke other then that it was in a good location plenty of amenities around
Response by Days Inn Turlock
I'm sorry you experienced problems with odor during your stay with us. I can assure you that our housekeeping staff are all non-smokers and none of our staff would disrespect a guest by smoking in or around their guest rooms. Although we do provide smoking rooms for guests who request smoking rooms, some guests do choose to smoke outside. As a non-smoker myself, I understand this can unpleasant and the odor may travel in to non-smoking areas. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Close to CSU but poor room quality"
Overall poor experience. Hotel.com booking is bit tricky. Smoking/non smoking is bundled in the name of the room (Standard room, queen bed, smoking). I accidentally booked a smoking room, there is no flexibility to change to non smoking was the response I got. Room is small and dark, AC is very loud. Run out of coffee in breakfast.
Response by Days Inn Turlock
I'm sorry that you stay with us was not satisfactory. Although we are unable to modify third party reservations, unless we are fully booked and have no further availability (which does happen quiet frequently) you should contact hotels.com to modify the reservation for you - once modified, the reservation would be changed on our end. I will have our maintenance teams check the AC units to see why yours was particularly loud and if necessary this will be replaced with a new unit. Its rare we run out of Coffee in our Breakfast since we have 2 regular and 1 Decaf pots going, but when this happens, a fresh pot can be brewed in 4 minutes. Our breakfast is served daily 6am-9am. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us your comments.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
They tied to kick me out and not give my money back. Over letting a girl that was crying o it side come in an use t he phone . They said that she I s not allowed here win I dis not know this an they where talking t o me like a loser
Response by Days Inn Turlock
I'm sorry you felt you were 'treated like a loser'. We do have a strict policy on no visitors between 9pm and 9am and any visitors must be registered. This prevents disturbances to other guests, and we certainly don't want people off the street asking guests to enter their room and use the phone. If someone had an emergency and needed to use the phone, they could always stop by the front desk, or use the nearby pay phone across at the gas station. Our security measures are for your protection and the protection and comfort of all our guests. Our policies are posted at the front desk and in each guest room directory and any guest not following house rules will be given one warning and then asked to leave. Again, this is for the protection and comfort of all our guests. I am sorry for any misunderstanding that occurred.
2 night business trip Apr 5, 2014