All hotels in Newport, Rhode Island, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Good internet service
"weekend getaway"
This place was my favorite! My wife and I come to Newport often and have stayed at many places. This is a classy place, clean, updated and a great location. Its a no-brainer.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
"Would go back in an instant"
Hotel was definitely more than we could have imagined. Very unique boutique style hotel with a cool little courtyard in the middle of the facility. Room was very spacious with high ceilings, a fireplace, full kitchen and his and her sinks in the bathroom. Staff was very kind and accommodating. Room was very clean and bed was comfy cozy.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
"Great getaway"
We took a 2 night stay, just to get away, and really enjoyed the suite we were in- very romantic, close to everything, and the staff was friendly and accommodating. Only negative was noise from nearby nightclub, which went on until 1 am. Overall, I would strongly recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 28, 2016
Craig
"Wonderful Accommodations"
Great room, clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2016
I highly recommend this hotel. The suite had a lovely fireplace and full stocked kitchen. The rooms were very clean and it was a great location. Right in downtown, you can't go wrong with a great price. We will definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
I've stayed at the Pelham Court multiple times and each time is great. I highly recommend!
2 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2016
Alessandra
"EXCELLENT!!!!"
This hotel is fabulous! It's your home away from home. Cozy, clean, amazing bedding and gorgeous bathrooms! Close to all the shops and restaurants.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Wonderful retreat"
Great hotel! No complaints about anything!
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2015
Summer
Room was first class. Spacious and comfortable. Located close to the wharf, shopping and restaurants. Perfect for off season get away.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
Our room was a perfect base to explore Newport. Everything about this place was enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
"vERY NICE GETAWAY"
tHERE IS NO SECURITY HANDLE IN THE SHOWER. vERY HARD TO GET IN AND OUT.
3 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
eva-maria
Very nice place. Great location. Close to the action and pet friendly too. Only issue is that the breakfast and the office opens a little late (after 9) so plan ahead.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Robert X
"fantastic studio apartment"
Beautifully decorated large room with 4 poster bed and built-in closets. Lovely kitchen with granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. Gorgeous bathroom. Every detail is well thought out, modern and elegant. Fantastic location. Loved every minuted we were there.
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Bernard
"Better than more expensive hotels in the area"
Beautiful large room and in a perfect location close to everything. Only drawback is that there is only parking for one car per room but we were able to get overnight parking in the lot across the street for $20. Also, bring ear plugs. During my stay several other guests came back late at night and were chatting loudly in the courtyard that the rooms look over. Really though, better than other, more expensive hotels in the area without all the fees.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Great hotel in a great location!"
There is a reason this hotel has such high marks! My wife and I stayed for a few days recently and it was wonderful. The rooms are nice, apartment style, with a full kitchen, breakfast bar, living area, and separate bedroom. The courtyard is quiet with a few small tables and a fountain. Nicely landscaped. Location is perfect! Right in the heart of Newport. You can walk to shops, restaurants and the wharf in only a couple of minutes. The back of the hotel leads to the park, where you can easily walk your dog or relax. We will definitely stay here again next time we go to Newport. Thank you!
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Great Place!"
I actually booked a suite with one queen bed and a pull out couch. When we arrived we were told we were upgraded, which of course was wonderful news. I had no idea we would end up with 3 bedroom. This is a lovely hotel and the ladies at the front desk are all very helpful with suggestions and directions. Great place!
4 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Wonderful Find!!!"
Needed a place to stay 1 night in Newport and found this hotel on Expedia. It exceeded all our expectations! It's in the heart of the action in Newport. Near Ryan's Amusements, Bannister Wharf and all the cool shops and resturants. The room was beautiful with more ammenities than we could use in one night but I certainly expect to be back! We had room #1 which had a fireplaced living room with TV, kitchenette with full size refrigerator and stove, microwave, 4 slice toaster, coffemaker... It was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. There was central air and heat. A beautiful courtyard to have breakfast in and close, secure parking. Everything we needed was there!!!!
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Gert
"A Newport jewel"
Excellent in all respects! Gorgeous suite with all the amenities including a fully equipped kitchen - even a fireplace. The location was perfect for a Newport homecoming for a Navy veteran who lived here 45 years ago. Very friendly and helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Ted
Wonderful stay! Very well located! Very clean and very spacious . The kitchen could be more equiped with little knife and peeler missing.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Fantastic hotel in the center of downtown Newport!"
This place is located in the middle of downtown Newport with an easily walkable distance to all the places to eat, play, and enjoy! I read all the reviews of the hotel on Expedia prior to coming and I'll be quite honest that they're very accurate. You really can't go wrong staying at the Pelham Court Hotel, especially at the price! I came here with my girlfriend and we had an absolutely fantastic time! The biggest pros of staying here were the "on-the-go" continental breakfast, included free parking, free wi-fi, and location
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Great place!"
Love this place! When we return to Newport, we will definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
"2 for Newport"
A great place to stay.Immaculate room and bath,large BR with small modern kitchen,one block from town center,on-premiss parking,and very friendly and responsive front desk personnel.Would definitely stay there again.
3 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"the BEST place to stay in Newport."
I stayed here with my mom for a mother-daughter getaway. The hotel staff at the front desk was super friendly and helpful, and gave recommendations for things for us to do and places to eat. The location is perfect- a few doors away from the main downtown strip but on a cute, quiet street. The courtyard was cute and perfect for sitting outside with a coffee or snack. The room -no- Apartment! - was absolutely gorgeous and more than I could have hoped for for under $100/night (in the off season). That's right- this was not a tiny hotel room with a bed, desk and bathroom. It was a 1 bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, living room, bedroom, and large bathroom, even though I had reserved a studio. UPGRADE!! Everything was sparkling clean, organized and smelled new. The appliances were nicer than at my home, and a small balcony over the courtyard was perfect for a small picnic outside. The breakfast was sufficient, nothing hot, but perfect and more than many other places offer. I wanted to live there forever. I would definitely stay here the next time I am in Newport.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"We'll Be Back!"
Great location. Fair price. Continental breakfast was sufficient. Having pots, pans, utensils, stove, fridge and micro made it a great option if you chose to eat in once a day. Comfortable set up. The fireplace gave it a homey feel.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Great Place to Stay in Newport"
Located near restaurants, shops, waterfront and Mansion district. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 6, 2015
RP
"Sweet boutique hotel"
Tastefully decorated boutique suite hotel right off of America's Avenue. Walking distance to restaurants, the wharf and shopping. I stayed in a ground floor suite. Next time I would request a second floor for privacy and to reduce street noise. Includes parking and breakfast.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Relaxing in Rhode Island"
Three nights and no complaints..highly recommended.
3 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
Virginia
Very enjoyable stay , close to action, spotless, large comfortable suite.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Great weekend!"
Perfect place to stay. My husband and I had a beautiful studio and our friends had one bedroom suite with a fireplace where we relaxed for a few hours. Great location within walking distance of shops and restaurants. Onsite parking was very convenient. We booked it already for a winter getaway.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Stay in Newport"
Awesome spot right in the middle of downtown Newport. Service at check in was friendly and efficient. Room was very clean, comfortable and BIG. The pet friendliness and fact that they did not charge extra fees was a huge bonus. Will definitely stay here again when in the area. Thanks!
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Fabulous hotel, close to everything."
I usually stay in Newport about once a year, around my wedding anniversary. We normally stay at one of the bigger hotels, which we have never particularly been pleased with but have stayed there for convenience. I decided to stay somewhere else this time and found Pelham Court online and took a chance and booked it. I was not disappointed! The only thing I regret, is not finding this hotel sooner! We stayed in a 1 BR suite. It was beautiful and CLEAN! Full kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, wood floors, etc. The hotel was quiet and within walking distance to everything. Perfect location. Will definitely stay again!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Julia
"Spacious inn, great location"
I will stay here during all of my future trips to Newport! Very spacious, updated suite in a great location, just around the corner from great restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Claire
"Perfect large room in great location"
Perfect large room in great location.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Perfect location for Newport"
My wife and I have stayed on this hotel 3 times. We love Newport and this hotel is on a perfect location. The staff are always very friendly and accommodating and the rooms are excellent. Highly recommended!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Jomon
Great Hotel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Walking distance to all the best restaurants"
My wife and I were in Newport for our 23rd wedding anniversary. We've been a number of times over the years, but this was our first stay at this hotel. The suite had a bit of a musty smell when we first arrived, but appeared to be very clean and was much larger than we expected. The bed was comfortable and the hotel staff was friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Really can't be any nicer!"
Great location - easy parking - then walking distance to everything. The wharf area is literally a few hundred feet away. The room was amazing - studio - but plenty big for the 2 of us. Super nice bathroom, nice big TV, full kitchen with all the great touches (even fresh milk in the fridge for morning coffee!) We kept saying that we would like to "move in" and just live there. Great spot.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Coach K
"A great find convenient to Newport waterfront"
My wife and I had our spring get-away here. We look for bargains in interesting places not too far from home (CT). Pelham Court fit the bill to a T. The 1Brm apt was spacious, nicely setup and very convenient to all of Newport. We may come back at full price, but the off season price was a real deal.
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Drew
"Best Stay Ever"
Awesome hotel, my girlfriend and I were iffy on it at first and nervous but the second we got there we were in love, hands down our favorite hotel and its so comfy and feels just at home!
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
michael
"Will definitely come back"
Fantastic room with lovely fireplace! Beautiful decor and excellent location. I felt right at home. I could totally live there.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Kristi
"A hidden gem!"
I love this hotel. It has everything and more. Really awesome location and exceptional accomodations. It is my preferred choice when visiting the Newport area.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Rosemary
Had an excellent stay at the Pelham Court Hotel. Has the B&B feel, but with all modern updates. The room was very spacious with a large kitchen and bathroom. Would definitely come back!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Very pleased all around"
My family stayed there recently in a one bedroom suite. The suite was surprisingly very spacious (practically an apartment) with beautiful and comfortable style and modern appliances in our full kitchen. Our stay was during the endless snow of feb 2015 and the hotel and amenities were very accessible and convenient. The location also great, convenience of being right in town but tucked away enough from the noise. The staff was excellent, the housekeepers were very sweet with our dog and generous to our toddler. We have stayed at many places in Newport and this is our new favorite spot. Off season prices are very affordable as well.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Kristina
"Phenominal Stay!!!"
It was absolutely wonderful. The only reason there wasn't 5's across the board is because there was a really charred pan in the kitchen. Otherwise the stay was exceptional, I really can't praise them enough. Super clean, fireplace was a great touch and the hospitality was second to none.
2 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Gregory
"Fabulous getaway"
We were there during blizzard & very cold weather so location was perfect, close to town. Also there is a covered area for cars. Great room with fireplace, highly recommend it!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Becki
"What a wonderful stay"
Our time there was absolutely lovely. Sophie at the front desk was super accomidating and the service was amazing. We will absolutely be going back before the end of the year!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Gregory
"Getaway weekend"
We always travel to Newport to the Pelham Court the weekend between the end of NFL playoffs and the Superbowl. This hotel is easy walking access to Thames with shopping and restaurants at your fingertips. You never have to move your car. Service here is impeccable, and the accommodations are so comfortable. A gem for sure.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Excellent hotel in historic Newport"
Wonderful room, accommodating staff, walking distance to shops, restaurants, the wharf.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
elaine
"Great place right downtown"
comfortable suite, great location, quiet and discrete,yet has a very friendly feel. would highly recommend, and travel a lot. sole complaint: figuring out how to turn on tv in the bedroom.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
ronald
"home away from home"
this is an amazing place, very comfortable in a superb location! i love newport, have been many times, and this is my new favorite place to stay
3 night family trip Jan 12, 2015