All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here207 N Saint Marys St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Riverwalk"
great location to riverwalk next to everything you needed and would want to see.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Great hotel near river walk with decent prices compared to other hotels nearby.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Friendly and helpful staff. Great comfortable room
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Great room, but we didn't have good view, ask for a higher floor
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Loved it!"
I absolutely loved staying here. Location was wonderful and the hotel was nice! HIGHLEY recommend!
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
megan
"Good hotel near Riverwalk."
The room was good. The location is perfect! Right at the rRiverwalk and near good restaurants. The staff were very helpful.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Joyce
"birthday getaway"
It was my birthday getaway. .I enjoyed surrounding areas, friendly service. .beautiful environment. .and I'll do it all again with no regrets..
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
joe jr
"Perfect location, super long wait for valet"
The staff & room were great. The location to the River Walk was excellent! The valet staff was courteous & nice, but the wait for our car was about 20-25 minutes, we only had them being us our car twice & at completely different times of the day & the wait was that long. I'm glad we didn't have an actual appointment time or we would've been late. We had a really good experience with our hotel, the only negative is the valet wait.
Meagen
"Pretty close to everything"
My friends and I er4 love the room very comfortable
fermin
"great experience"
very nice location. small but nice. on the riverwalk and near great bars. hoping the view was better but it was great nonetheless.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Wonderful service, great location!"
The staff was very accommodating and friendly! When I booked the room I had a few special requests that were met without hesitation. The hotel is in a great location and has a great atmosphere. The room was on the small side but the balcony overlooking the Riverwalk made up for this! My one and only complaint is that the air conditioner did not cool the room very well. It was not hot in the room, but I would have been more comfortable if the A/C worked better.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Jade Austin
Easy access to the Riverwalk. Close to a lot of really good restaurants and shops. The room was very clean, quite and the thermometer was easy to reset and maintain a comfortable temp for me. Will definitely stay here the next time.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Courtyard Marriot Riverwalk"
Great location for Riverwalk access. Reasonable price for area.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Craig
"On the Riverwalk, room small, nice view"
We thought the the room was over priced for such a small room. The Bistro's food was over priced for what we got. I wouldn't stay there again. The staff was friendly enough and some wat helpful, but not any more than any other hotel. We cancelled our second night there and stayed in a less expensive hotel which was much nicer. Larger room much more accomidating staff.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Weekend Trip to SA"
There were 6 sisters and 2 brothers-in-law as we had planned this trip for a weekend getaway. The rooms were clean and beds comfortable. It rained during much of the weekend but they had umbrellas we could use for free. Only negative is there is no free breakfast.
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
"THOMAS GRIEVE"
In town for a concert at MAJESTIC THEATER. ...Perfect location....Staff very courteous. ....Room very clean....Great stay.....will stay again
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Thomas Grieve
It was on the River Walk so very convenient to all the restaurants and bars. Great place to stay at a reasonable price. Cab ride from airport cost about $30 and took about 20 min. Much cheaper than renting a car and paying the $30 a night for parking at the hotel. Didn't find the need for a car, but did a lot of walking. There are water taxis that will take you anywhere you would want to go on the River Walk at reasonable rates.
3 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
Niiiiiiiice
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Nice hotel for the money"
It was an affordable room in downtown San Antonio for the money. I always like the Starbucks/restaurant in the Courtyards. One request to make this more convenient for business travel, include a shuttle bus for around San Antonio's downtown. Cabs are slow to get to the hotel and it is often to HOT to work 5 or more blocks in a coat and tie.
3 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"Great hotel!"
We really loved everything about this hotel. Not to mention, the beds were so comfortable we didn't want to get up. Also, the courteous & helpful staff from the front desk to valet. Thank you front desk staff that helped our daughters order a pizza & had it delivered. Can't forget valet for having our cab ready for us when we needed it! Great job!
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Lorrie
"Right on the riverwalk"
Excellent hotel, close to everything downtown.
3 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Great hotel great staff especially jennifer at the front desk.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"South Texas"
I enjoyed the room and the view was amazing. The river-walk sites, and dining areas were right across the street from the hotel. (convenient)
3 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"At Riverwalk and walking distance to major sights"
We had a great time. First timers and glad we came. Although extremely hot and humid, it got overlooked by all the nice places we visited.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Lil
Great location and good accommodations! Staff is friendly and would gladly return in the future!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Very nice, comfortable and clean. Staff helpful and responsive only complaint would be a bigger coffee pot in the room
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Marriott Courtyard Riverwalk San Antonio"
Great location and overall quality is very good for a Courtyard. However, don't let them stick you in an end room. Its smaller and doesn't even have a couch or comfy chair to lounge in. Most of the rooms are riverwalk facing but we got put on a small end room that looked out to the air conditioners and back of the hotel.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Janice
"Freindly Staff"
Overall everthing was great! The main complaint, if any, was the parking.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
"ok"
Nice hotel but no parking on site was a boomer, and the valet was $31 plus tax. We had to walk across the street to park at the public garage. No breakfast served; we had to buy our own breakfast, another $40. Service was good and facilities clean but payed more that what I received.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Houstonian
Parking a little too high
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Hotel on riverwalk"
Had a nice three night stay at hotel. The room was smaller than a typical hotel room, but it was comfortable and clean and seemed to have been updated recently - had a nice style.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Your people were great and very helpful."
Our stay was good
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Roel Cruz
"superb weekend getaway"
Loved the hotel. Great location, great service. The only minor complaint is that the room was a little cramped. Will have to double check room preferences next visit. Other than that, absolutely perfect.
3 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
Randy
"Why I would not stay here again!"
I am not really cheap but I expect a little extra from an upscale hotel! I paid $31.00 to park my motorcycle and walk 3 blocks back to the hotel in 95 degree heat. There was only 1 packet of regular coffee and 1 packet of decaf ( which I don't drink) in the room. The only coffee I could find the next morning after my 1 cup was at the Bistro for $3.00. Not even a free piece of toast here! Wait a minute I did get 2 bottles of water or were they really $145.00 a piece? Because that is what I paid for a room with a view of nasty rooftops littered with broken bottles and dirty towels. The river walk was down below but it is the only spot on the whole walk without anything to see. The bath towels are rough and thin, not very enjoyable to use.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Close to all activities on the Riverwalk"
Great service by all hotel staff. The room had a great view of the Riverwalk and was nice. The room was clean and fresh.You are within walking distance (3 blocks at max) of all points of interest on the Riverwalk.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Surprise"
The hotel was ok, staff were friendly but the price for parking was a shock!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Judy
The room was nice, service was perfect and location is great! My only issue would be with the air. I am a very cold natured person so when I say the rooms weren't cool enough that's a big statement for myself. The air in my room just wasn't cutting it. I was HOT all night.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Brandy
"On the Riverwalk"
Room right above the weight room - someone worked out at 5:30AM dropping weights left and right. Told the front desk and they solved the issue.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
JC
"Couldn't have been better."
Everything was great and the price was exceptional for the location. Our friends paid nearly twice as much just around the corner! Valet parking is the standard $30 a day with all the in/out you want, but it beats finding a space nearby. Very narrow "storefront" as most new hotels are doing now to get a "Riverwalk" address, so only 2-3 cars can pull in to valet at one time, but the staff is excellent at jockeying the cars and helping with luggage. Rooms small but well appointed. No in-room safe, but we had no problem leaving our iPads plugged in to recharge during the day. Would definitely stay here again!
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Happytravelers
"Easy walk on the river to restaurants and shops."
Had a great time, the people in San Antonio are so friendly!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
I really enjoyed my stay there. The river walk is ft away from the hotel. The fun stuff on the river walk is not far from the hotel so it wasn't a big deal plus we got to enjoy sight seeing a lot. The Alamo and the mall were really close by. The hotel was Clean and the staff were really helpful. The only thing was the rooms were really small... But I would definitely stay there again!
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"Wonderful!"
The customer service was excellent, starting with the valet attendant who suggested the city garage over the expensive hotel parking. The front desk clerk worked with our booking agent to upgrade our room at the last minute. The room was comfortable and the balcony view was picture perfect. The restaurant was a little pricy but food was good. Would stay there again.
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Would definetly recommend this hotel. Only con was the internet connection.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Jose Ramirez
"Comfort Inn disguised as Marriott"
I would not ever stay here again unless it was free! I paid $300 for a $70 dollar room. I have stayed in Comfort Inns that were nicer and more roomy. The hotel is WAY OVER RATED! Its location is decent but I walked out of the front of the hotel and almost got mugged one block away. Bums, thugs, and beggars were everywhere. Do not stay here unless you want to feel like you paid way too much for something worth 1/3 of the cost. I felt bad because I had the feeling of being ripped off all weekend.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Fabulous"
Room and hotel extremely clean. Service awesome. The staff worked with us on changing rooms and never blinked an eye or gave us an excuse as to why it couldn't be done. They made it happen. Located center of downtown San Antonio on the river walk. We parked and never had to drive anywhere. The room had a retro feel, but all the modern amenities. If there were one thing I'd request, that would be wifi on all floors available in all room not just common areas. Had a wonderful stay and will do it again.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2014
Great hotel-- would recommend to anyone!
3 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Good location."
The hotel was a in a good location right at the start of the main part of the river walk. The room was clean. The pool is a little small for the size of the hotel. Staff was accommodating.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Kurt
"Not what I expected."
The room was much smaller than I expected. Two people could not pass any where in the room. View was of another hotel and that was disappointing. Swimming pool was way to small. With the name being Courtyard Marriott Riverwalk, I expected that it would be on the Riverwalk. I found this to be misleading. The staff was wonderful. We asked for a couple of things and had them within just a few minutes.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Donna Brown
"Mini-vaca stay"
The hotel was beautiful, the location was perfect - right on the river, the rooms were very clean - the staff for check-in and out were okay - they could be a little more friendlier, but the Valet parking staff ROCKED! The only real complaint I had along with two other family members who stayed in different rooms were that the beds were very uncomfortable. :(
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Christi
"Beautiful Riverwalk Hotel"
Gorgeous suites and you can't beat the free breakfast and cocktail hour. Perfect location on the Riverwalk. Short 5 minute walk to all the popular restaurants, but just far enough away so it wasn't too crowded or noisy. The pool and dining area became quite over run with families and kids the closer to the weekend it got, but overall it was a great place to stay.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014