All hotels in Clayton, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here100 Carondelet Plaza, Clayton, MO, 63105, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"excellent option in St. Louis"
tasteful rooms and good service
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"IN THE LOCATION WHERE I NEEDED TO BE"
EXCELLENT FROM BEGINNING TO END.............ONLY ONE NIGHT BUT WE KEEP RETURNING HERE................REALLY ENJOY THE QUIET AND THE BALCONY ROOM TOWARD DOWNTOWN.................HAD A LITTLE TROUBLE WITH THE KEY CARD, BUT THAT WAS MINOR.............LIKE THE LOCKOUT BUTTON ON THE DOOR FOR SECURITY......AND I COULD WORK THE T.V !!!!!!! .LOVE HAVING THE COFFEE IN THE LOBBY IN THE A.M.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
M.H
"Super"
Really nice hotel with a great location. Staff was super nice and helpful. Super breakfast buffet free with our stay. Thanks!
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Ty
"close to friends"
Had a very nice experience at the hotel
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
CW
It was a very nice hotel and the staff at the Ritz were very friendly!!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Le Ann
"Ritz @ Clayton"
We had a great experience. Since we were arriving at 1 am they had everything ready for us, the key was at the desk ready to go, the fridge I'd requested was in the room and we just needed to enter the room an rest. They staff was VERY courteous and professional, very attentive to our needs. Also the hotel has 24hr in room dinning which I find convenient. The area, Clayton, it's just great. Walking distance to breakfast places/coffee and even a hair salon (which I used because I was a bridesmaid at a wedding) I would stay there again. *** the only thing was that for the hotel standards I think the bed should have been better, it was comfortable/good but I've slept in better beds***
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Clar
"Lovely Hotel!"
The hotel was gorgeous, and the staff was sooo friendly! We were disappointed that the hotel was far away from the Cardinals stadium and arch, but we could easily take the Metrolink (Forsyth is the wrong direction!). But other than location, the hotel was fantastic. PS They do have government rates everyone - no matter what Hotels.com says!
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2013
"Beautiful hotel"
The hotel and staff were wonderful. We will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"business trip"
The best place to stay in St. Louis. I couldn't be more satisfied. The hotel is mindful of your presence and needs, they are customer-centered. I highly recommend it particularly if you are visiting the area and just wants to have a hassle free stay. Its more than a five star.
2 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
M Sherman
"Simply lovely staff and stay"
It was as good as it gets - felt like home and family.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Not worth it."
This hotel did not live up to it's name. Staff was not friendly and sheets were stained. We stayed at a Courtyard the following night and it was way better and only $80 per night not the $500 we paid.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Not impressed"
So excited to bring my college age daughter to the Ritz in St Louis. We ended up having to bring our small dog at last minute. The fee was $125.00 extra and the one night stay ended up costing over $600.00 for a room with a balcony view of the back... ugly rooftop and highway!!! Will not stay again. Staff very nice, but not enough to compensate for room cost!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Overall, a very nice property. The room cleaning on the second day left something to be desired.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"an excellent option for st louis"
the reception staff at the front desk was outstanding.we arrived fairly late into St louis after a long drive and found that I had mistakenly reserved a room with one king bed. since our family was staying together (2 adults, 2 children), this was clearly a bad option. the receptionist clearly had to work hard to find a 2-bed room, but was so gracious about doing the extra work that we were very appreciative. set the tone for the rest of the stay.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Close to Wash U"
Rate was good on Hotels.com. My daughter and I were there for a visit to Washington University in St. Louis. Worked out very well. At the Hotels.com rate, would definately recommend!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Al B
"Wonderful staff and beautiful hotel"
Clear and comfortable with a beautiful in door pool and quite rooms.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Everything was great!!"
Everything about our stay was great. The rooms were spacious and clean. Customer service was fantastic, my wife was given free cupcakes and a card for her birthday. The location was great with lots of coffee shops and cafes in the immediate area and a short 5 minute trip to the St. Louis zoo.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Brandan
"It was ok"
We chose this hotel because their website appeared to be kid friendly. I guess the dog toy my daughter found under the chair in the room could be considered kid friendly. However, I forgot to pack a gallon of milk and when I needed to make her bottle at 7:00 a.m. room service was not open, so they gave me directions to the nearest grocery store. The room was HOT and the thermostat appeared to be broken.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Good choice for visting Wash U"
Nice Hotel, great service good breakfast buffet. Mix up with reservation between hotel.com and hotel on the breakfast option. I had paid for the breakfast option, hotel didn't have record of this. I took my copy of the reservation and provided it on check out. If I hadn't would have double paid. BE CAREFUL
1 night trip Apr 1, 2013
JR
"Wonderful location in Clayton"
We had a wonderful visit that could largely be attributed to the staff in the club room and the superb accommodations at the hotel. Everything was top notch. The club level food was fantastic as was the service. We would always choose to stay here in the future.
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2013
"completly worth it!"
Excellent service and perfect & comfortable rooms...we travel a lot and it is in our top three favorites. We only stayed one night because of a snowstorm but we can not wait to book a real stay there next time we travel. We would highly recomend.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
It was fabulous!
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
"The Best Hotel Staff!!"
This was the best hotel experience I have ever had. Everyone who works at the hotel is ready to help you. I can't say enough about the quality of customer service and the superb staff.
Other trip Feb 3, 2013
Its the finishing touches that go a long way. When we got there the remotes to the TV werent working. Maintenance came and replaced batteries right away and was very pleasant while he was there. The next morning we went to make coffee and the coffee maker was broken. These are little things but can be a big pain and quite honestly something I wouldnt expect from a 5star hotel. But I will commend the staff from begining to end as being very nice and helpful.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"Great Stay in Clayton"
We booked for early Nov. because we were going to the McCartney concert. We had a great rate which included breakfast and valet parking. They comp'd us an upgrade when we arrived. The staff was very, very friendly and accomodating-nothing but the best. The hotel has everything and, is very clean, and in a pretty good location with easy access to downtown (15 minutes away). We were able to get a fridge and microwave in our room, and every room has a balcony. Overall, a great stay at a great, well staffed hotel! Cannot wait to go back!
2 night trip Nov 10, 2012
"Girls Getaway"
The hotel is wonderful! Stayed their for a girls night away. We loved it so much we cancelled dinner reservations at a nearby restaurant and hung out in the Lobby Lounge enjoying a great band, drinks and sushi.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
elle
"The Ritz never disappoints!"
I have stayed at the Ritz many times for business in St. Louis and it never disappoints! This hotel is the best in St. Louis! The lobby is beautiful and the staff is top notch. Being able to have a great glass of wine and sushi without ever leaving the hotel at the end of a hard day is heaven. The rooms have been updated since my last stay and they have done an excellent job. Highly recommend this hotel!
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2012
"A great weekend stay at the Ritz-St. Louie"
Wonderful...could not have asked for anything better. Easy to find...accommodating staff...quiet and very clean room...maintains the very excellent reputation found in Ritz-Carlton hotels. So pleased to have found this opportunity on hotels.com. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Donald
"tango at the Ritz..."
Aside from the fact that this is a Ritz... there is tango on Sunday nights... a free lesson followed by a few hours of dancing in the main lobby... a full service with Jessica taking very good care of the patrons... all in all, a great stay....
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
Tony
enjoyed it - staff very helpful for the most part but housekeeping not responsive when request made twice
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
Very nice room and workout facility. Located in a very nice part of St. Louis.
Family trip Aug 22, 2012
It was delightful in every way. I will definitely return and recommend!
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
"Ready to be pampered"
From the moment we pulled up for a getaway, employees ere helpful, attentive, and gracious without being cheesey.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"Wonderful service though a bit old-fashioned"
My stay was during July 2012. This hotel really excels in personal attention and warm, helpful customer service. The front desk team was always friendly and professional, and treated my accompanying daughter like a real VIP. The wagon filled with candy and children's guestbook were sweet touches. My room was immaculate with some smart furniture choices. While the beds were plush, the sheets could have been a little more luxurious. The property itself is classically styled with generous amounts of dark woodwork, Louis XIV inspired pieces, and china cabinetry. The combined effect of all these style choices ends up feeling a little outmoded, though. And then the elevators, that smell a bit like old shoes and take a small while to arrive at your floor, don't do much to shake off the dated vibe as they creak along floor by floor as you wonder just how old the property actually is... The thing is special about this hotel is the people. They are genuine, focused on attending to your every need, and consummately respectful. It's a stark contrast to some of the flashier, more modern luxury properties in town that may be a bit more chic and shiny, but are a little too "casual" in the customer service department.
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
R.Souppa
"very nice hotel in great St Louis suburb"
Ritz Carlton is in a great location in Clayton, which is a really nice St Louis suburb near Forest Park (Worlds Fair), Washington Univ, etc. This is a super classy hotel with nice indoor pool, hot tub, and workout room. Thumbs up.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
"Elegance"
With the Ritz Carlton the elegance is in the details. A very enjoyable stay.
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
Val
"Relaxing room, beautiful hotel"
Beautiful hotel, gorgeous lobby and bar. Loved that the room was large! Quite, peaceful. The bed -super comfy, bathroom - gorgeous. Large plasma tv with lots of stations..We loved our room. On our second night I was going to take a shower. The room had been cleaned already that day by the housekeeper. When I looked in the shower it was filthy, hair, dirt, scum all over it. (My son had taken a shower that morning before the maid came). The housekeeper forgot to clean the shower. I was shocked at the filthy shower. I called the front desk and within 45 min they had someone come up to clean it. Problem #2 the shower drained at a snails pace so you are standing in dirty water from your shower, Does the Ritz not know that in this room there is a problem with the shower? Doesnt the housekeeper find this out every day when she cleans the shower and sees it doesnt really drain much? Lastly, problem #3-- the lamp by the had a layer of dust, as did the mirror right before the lamp. So all in all would I return? a Big yes because the room was so large, and quiet, and peaceful. AND, the staff,were very, very responsive, very attentive. My guess is it's a fabulous hotel with some problems with some of the housekeepers.
Other trip Jul 15, 2012
annette
"A great place to stay !"
This is our second stay at this hotel. Both times were great experiences. We chose to stay here originally, because of it's proximity to Wash.U. The hotel is high end without being over priced or snobby. Our room was spotless and the beds very comphy. The staff is what really separates this hotel from other "nice" places to stay. At check in we were given an upgraded room at no charge and after we returned from a walk about town,there was a hand written note from the front desk,along with some Fitz's soda and local potato chips. Every member of the staff we encountered were warm,friendly and engaging! If our son is accepted at school, we will definitely stay here for all visits.
Other trip Jul 14, 2012
Kurt
"Location is great!"
I am very particular about cleanliness. I must say that the black mold around the soap bar holder and pink mold in the tile grout was not acceptable. However, room service was excellant. Housekeeping was very prompt when we requested robes and extra towels.
Trip with friends Jul 2, 2012
Ritz Carlton
We loved staying at the Ritz Carlton. Best hotel bed we've ever slept in. Rooms were elegant with marble, etc. Loved it.
Family trip Jun 8, 2012
M & M
awesome
Other trip May 30, 2012
"Mediocre for Ritz-Carlton"
We went to St. Louis for the weekend to celebrate our daughter's birthday so that she could visit the American Girl Store. My wife and daughter took a taxi provided by the Ritz-Carlton valet to the store however when they were finished they could not get a taxi to bring them back to the hotel. My wife called the Ritz-Carlton explaining your situation to the vale and t they had been waiting an hour and a half. Valet sent a driver to pick them up. The Ritz-Carlton charged us $37 for the ride back to the hotel. We asked the concierge to waive the fee, she said that she did not have the authority that she would talk to the hotel manager. Later that day the concierge left us a voicemail that the hotel manager denied our request for a reimbursement because the taxi that was hailed by the valet at the Ritz-Carlton was not the taxi company with whom they have a contract; as if that is something a guest should be aware of? Furthermore the hotel charges for overnight valet are expensive and the neighborhood was completely dead with most of the stores and restaurants seemingly closed for the weekend. The balconies are tiny, not even big enough for a chair and the view is horrid unless you enjoy looking at expressways. The indoor pool is not family friendly and there is no outdoor pool. Next time we travel to St. Louis we will return to the Chase Park Plaza which is in a much better part of town with many more amenities for the same price.
Family trip May 30, 2012
Allen
"Hotel was OK"
The staff was nice and helpful. The condition of the hotel was not at all what we expected for how much we paid. We expected it to be really nice but it just seemed so old.
Other trip May 28, 2012

Delightful
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2013

"Luxus pur"
Tolle, große Zimmer, typisch amerikanische Einrichtung, alles super
melanie
DE
"Tolles Hotel in guter Lage von St.Louis"
Perfektes Hotel leider hat der Service gerade vom Guest Service Bereich und Bell Desk bei weitem kein Premium Niveau erreicht.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
DE
"古き良きリッツ"
建物は古さを感じますが、サービスはリッツそのもの。スタッフはみんな素晴らしい。食事も美味しい。流石のサービスでした。部屋も多少の古さを感じますが、アメニティや清掃も完璧。とても居心地が良かったです。
Other trip May 25, 2014