All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5190 Hidalgo St, Houston, TX, 77056, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Would stay here again"
location is great. close to galleria and to main avenue where all the stores and restaurants are.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Good Location, But Outdated"
The hotel is right next to the Galleria and is conveniently located, but the hotel (previously a Staybridge Suites Hotel) was built on the cheap; thin walls and even thinner ceilings. I felt lucky to be in an end room, so I only had "neighbors" above and to one side of me. Unfortunately, it sounded like a herd of elephants was staying above me - their footsteps echoing like someone beating a drum. It was impossible to sleep until my neighbors in the room above me settled in for the night. The room was fairly large, but outdated. I was surprised to find the TV was one of the old glass tube models. I didn't realize how spoiled I was by HD LCD or LED TVs. The hotel didn't have a restaurant, nor did they have menus from or recommendations of nearby restaurants; you are just on your own to figure it out.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"I paid how much?"
Very worn and run down, especially given the price compared to others nearby.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2014
"GREAT HOTEL, NEAR TO EVERYTHING"
IF WAS WONDERFULL I LIKE EVERYTHING IN THE HOTEL
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
aPOLONIO
"Big enough for all 5 of us"
Stayed a few nights with my 4 sisters so we could attend our brother's wedding. We were very happy to see such a big room with a pull out couch and 2 bathrooms! Very good breakfast and walking distance to so many things. Would for sure stay here again if I had to do it all over again. Very pleased with the whole weekend!
4 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
nanc
"Great stay! Great value, walk to Galleria."
We booked through Expedia for a recent trip for a volleyball tournament at the Houston Convention center. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. We asked for additional pillows blankets and towels and had them within 5 minutes. Check in was a breeze, felt like they were very well prepared. Beautiful outside. Very nice on the inside for this price point. Room met our needs very well. Would definitely stay there again. We walked to dinner and shopping at the Galleria. Got to the convention center in about 15 minutes. Would definitely recommend it and would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Donovan
"Just Perfect"
The suites are perfect for something other than a regular hotel room. Kitchen is convenient and separate living area gives you room to chill. Very quiet, nice pool and really comfortable lounge area with a fireplace in the lobby. We will definitely stay here again. Oh yeah, and literally 1/2 block from the Galleria, you can walk to it. And 3 very good restaurants right across the street.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
R McGee
"Great value close to gallaria."
Great value . Staff was very helpful and nice. Good breakfast . Very clean .
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Comfortable, clean and very affordable but perhaps a little outdated. The free breakfast was decent, but nothing to write home about. It was nice to stay somewhere that was also pet friendly.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
"I have found my new favorite hotel"
I booked this hotel, simply as a place for us to lay our heads after the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. When booking, I was looking for location & price as my key points. Sonesta went above and beyond....It is located in the Galleria area, which was only 15min from Reliant & the price was extremely affordable. When I checked in, they informed me that the room I booked was not available. Unlike other hotels that will offer other types of rooms, which end up meaning you compromise...she slid my room keys to me and said "we have upgraded you to a 2 bedroom room free of charge." I was beyond pleased with the room--I say "room" loosely.....it was really like a 2 bedroom apartment. The living room is completely separate from the sleeping quarters. Both bedrooms have there own bathroom--this certainly helped when we were all getting ready. The beds are the most comfortable beds--soft and fluffy, great pillows too! If I didn't have to be up and out early...I would have definitely slept right up until checkout. There was also a HUGE corner veranda with a table and chairs to sit outside. I look forward to staying there again...It is the perfect set up for a fun girls wkend.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
KaytieDyd
"Hotel walking distance to galleria"
I was very disappointed with the hotel. The hallway had a distinct smell along with smell in the bathroom in our room. The hotel was old, tear in leather chair, lights not working. I was not impressed at all.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Highly recommended"
Great hotel, great breakfast. We will definitely stay again when we come to next year's Women of Faith conference
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Karisa
"Nice and economic hotel in Houston TX"
This is a nice hotel. They provide a very complete breakfast free of charge. The parking is also free of charge and they provide wifi services also free of charge. I liked this hotel and will recommend it to my friends and family. The rooms come with a small kitchen, so you can cook or use the refrigerator.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
MARJORIE
A little pricie
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
The rooms were a little out dated electronics wise, and the young kid at the front desk has a very dry personality for being in a customer service position that reflects the business. Other then that we enjoyed our stay all 4 days. Thanks so much the hotel
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Very relaxing weekend, felt like I was home. Will be back
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
P. Uzomah
"Great experience"
My stay at the Sonesta ES was a wonderful experience. The breakfast bar and the patio was amazing and the fitness center was just enough. I would like to thank hotel staff Kathy and Omar for making stay so pleasant and for treating my son and I like we were very important to the Sonesta organization. I did not do any research on Sonesta ES before my stay, I just took a gamble and what a gamble it turned out to be. I will recommend the Sonesta ES hotel at Houston Galleria to all of my friens and family and I myself will book another stay in the furture. Thank you again Sonesta ES team for a wonderful and pleasant stay.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"great find in the galleriea"
Great little property in the Galleria. Front desk staff was very nice. Omar checked me in. He was a delight. Had one issue with a toilet and the maintenance man was very nice. He fixed it quickly and apologized for any inconvenience. Very pleasant stay. Very happy. We will stay here again for sure.
3 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Suzan
"Nice Hotel, Nice area"
employees were nice. Good breakfast. Enough parking-free
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Nelson
"Sonesta ES"
It was clean and I would visit again. The location was convenient for my transportation and meetings.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Overall stay was enjoyable. Location close to Galeria downtown. Room was good and staff was very friendly. Will stay there again if I am in the area.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Bobby
Everything about the hotel was great! Location was great staff was friendly very clean and was very affordable I will stay here again on my next trip to houston my room has a stocked kitchen huge clean bathroom and breakfast was great and free over all it was by far well over my expectations i recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the houston area for one night or even longer! There is a laundry facility swimming pool lots of free self parking!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"smokers haven"
I had to walk through all the cigarette smokers rooms to get to mine
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Darlene
"Convenient"
It is a comfortable and convenient hotel for a businessman.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"coldest day of the year in Houston without heat"
The hotel over all was ok. Its clean and extremely well located. only big huge problem was when we woke up there was no heat or hot water so we're had to leave with out a shower to work. We change hotel next day... Breakfast was decent nothing extraordinary!
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
Carla
"Galleria"
Excellent location and helpful Hotel Staff makes your stay memorable
5 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
"nice experience with some details"
The hotel has a great location. The room was clean and nice but the tv model was very old. Everything was fine until the last night. There was an electricity issue and for several hours we were out of water. I did knew the cause of that. It was my only inconvenience
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
julian
"Clean and comfortable"
Our visit started off with a shock, as the room in which we were to stay was already occupied. Hotel staff was also shocked and very apologetic, and the room we ended up in was clean and comfortable - although being on the side of the hotel facing a busy street, was not as quiet as the original room would have been. Breakfast was okay but I would have expected higher quality from this hotel. The bagels, for example, were moderate grocery store quality. Complimentary parking was a great service.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Glass lady
"Location at a price"
Great Galleria location. A lot of small problems highlited by a backed up toilet. Never repaired correctly over a two day stay. At over $300 with taxes for a small suite not a great value
2 night trip Jan 14, 2014
Was great for myself and kids , close to Galleria mall. Breakfast can be improved! But we were overall happy with our stay .
2 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"great location"
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
"Good Location near Galleria"
Good location; free parking and breakfast - nice touch. 2 TVs so no fights there. Right by Galleria - walking distance. Full kitchen with dishes was great. Housekeeping was sometimes late coming out (afternoon), and the neighbors upstairs and on my floor were sometimes very rowdy.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Easy to move"
Excellent lo catión
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
Great location, nice facilities, friendly staff but the breakfast is mediocre. We have stayed here a couple of times but always plan to eat breakfast elsewhere.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"good location, normal service"
The location is super good, just 2minutes can reach galleria shopping center. The reception guy didn't know much about the service and was nervous when introduced. The breakfast was good. The room is very normal, and the shower was broken...the maintenance people repaired it for half an hour.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Christina Wang
"Great Location and needs small upgrades to be grea"
FANTASTIC LOCATION. Right behind the Houston Galleria. Decent Rooms and pretty comfortable. Downside - breakfast food is TERRIBLE (especially the eggs and bacon) and fruit selection was extremely limited; however, still enough there to get by. Plenty of towels, pillows, etc in room and kitchen is nice to have if you are staying for a long time (over a week). If the breakfast food improves, this hotel gets a 5 rating.
4 night trip Dec 15, 2013
Bobby Schiff
"Nice . Close to Galleria"
Nice mini suite . Great value for the price. Had complimentary local paper on weekends. Marriott Courtyady last yr had none even for purchase. Fittness room was a little weak. Needs a better treadmill.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
hanh
This hotel is only 2 blocks to Nordstroms which allows you quick access to the Galleria Mall. The lobby is very inviting and clean. The staff is very helpful and nice. The rooms aren't quite what I expected and the bathrooms aren't up to par. Cracked tiles, low water pressure and not as clean as I believe it could have been. I have stayed here twice but only because of location. If it's location at a good price it's what your looking for.
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
"GREAT HOTEL, GREAT PRICES"
Got married on Saturday, had the room from Friday to Monday. I really liked it. Free breakfast, free parking, free internet... Awesome.
3 night romance trip Dec 13, 2013
Jackie
"Issues"
Great service at check-in able to correct a hotels.com issue that I had with upgrading the Room to fit our needs. Son opened the refrigerator door and the handle broke off. While checking out we were told we were charged $50 for the damage even though the handle showed cracks and rust. After complaining and calling when not called back by the manager I was informed the $50 had already been credited back to us. The breakfast was great. The carpets were dirty in the room and the desk chair was peeling but we weren't charged for those. You will run into Galleria traffic in this area which was a slight issue for us getting to our events on time.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Wonderful"
My kids and I really enjoyed the rooms it was walking distance to the Gallaria which was perfect
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Very good Hotel and Pet friendly"
Excellent hotel, pet friendly, affordable pet fees, the location is perfect a block from The Galleria. The food is great, they have these mixers at night some weekdays were they offer snacks and desserts for free.
5 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Great price"
After reading all of the reviews I booked a three night stay. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. This is a no frills hotel so don't room service but it was very clean and worth the money.
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Good experience staying at the Sonesta ES Suites Houston Galleria. The hotel staff was excellent, always helpful with a smile. When ever I am in Houston Texas I will stay at Sonesta ES.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
Ray
"Nice suite close to Galleria"
Nice and clean rooms. The TV's need to be updated to flat screens especially for the neighborhood that the hotel is in. There should be nice finishes in all rooms due to its location. No problems with the cleanliness of the room and the hotel staff. Nice stay!
3 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Carlis
"sonesta suites"
Not bad, good location. Toilet leaked in first room. Had to move to another room.
3 night trip Nov 13, 2013
"Nice place. Close to galleria and to Lakewood chur"
Looking forward to staying there again next time we are in houston
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"prbolem on the reservation"
They don't have a room which we made a reservation. They gave us subsitutue which is 2 individual rooms. We made a reservation and paid in advance for one suite with 2 separate rooms inside. We need to have this room because our family members are 3 and wanted to stay all together. But we were splited by 2 individual room without applogize Tha's totaly unfair. If we knew this condition earlier , we had no reason to choose this hotel and pay morethan extra $50 for round trip taxi between downtown conventioncenter everyday. Please check with them to know what happend and try to find a way to compansate for our huge inconvinience during stay.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
eunsoo
"Pleasantly surprised"
I like the place. It's clean it's relatively modern,and breakfast and happy hour are as decent as one can expect from a hotel of this caliber.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Hotel convenient to Galleria"
Hotel was nice location. The rooms could use some updating, especially the bath. Bed very comfortable. A/C could have gotten cooler. Breakfast good. Staff was wonderful.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013