All hotels in Aurora, Illinois, United States of America
2625 W Sullivan Road, Aurora, IL, 60506, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very pleased"
The front desk staff were just terrific. Always helpful and friendly.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
C R
"Exceeded expectations."
Clean, affordable, and spacious rooms. Really exceeded our expectations.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
brynn
"aurora"
We were in town for a short stay to visit friend and our room was fine bed a little too soft. other than that it served our purpose.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"We won't be staying here again."
Staying at this hotel, you get a bed, a television, and a bathroom period. The hotel issues no credit for frequent stayers. It has no imenities, such as breakfast buffet. Basically, you get a place to wash and a place to sleep. For the rate that this hotel charges, you could and should stay instead at one of the several nearby properties. Moreover, the temperature in the room remained too warm all night long, even with the AC unit set to cool, and even though it was a chilly night outside. Perhaps worst of all, what they call a queen-size bed is NOT a queen-size bed. In reality, it is a full-size bed, noticeably smaller than a queen. For two of us, this bed size was simply inadequate and not what we were bargaining for.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
kenneth
"Nice place two weird things"
weird stain on bathroom trim. I recieved a bill under my door for ten dollars less than hotels.com. I think I got upcharged on hotels.com. Liked the place, people and room.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"Definitely Recommend"
I was visiting family in area and checking out the hotel for upcoming event. Staff were helpful-initially I smelled smoke in the room so telephoned down to front desk and was immediately moved to another room. also asked for directions to a store, and the staff member printed me the directions. Room was well appointed for anyone staying a few days-I did not cook in the room, but it had full size refrigerator and dishwasher. Bed was comfortable and quiet. Free laundry was nice also. Would stay there again! Only recommendation for others is No breakfast served!
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Full refrigerator sink, stove we're nice amenities. Staff was super nice
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"A hotel not near anything"
The facility is new and therefore in really good condition, but it is practically in the middle of a field. You will need your own transportation if you stay there. No restaurants nearby. The room is spacious, and the kitchenette is the best I have seen. The room was quite clean. The tv remote didn't work, and despite two requests I never did get a working one. The mattress was just acceptable. They service rooms only once a week, so if you stay less than a week, there is no housekeeping during your stay.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Isaac
"Tink"
Wonderful
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Clean & Friendly. You don't need anything more."
Hotel was clean in every aspect. Parking lots, room, lobby and etc. Breakfast would have been nice, but they didn't claim that they do have one. Only one complaint I may have is, their coffee is awful. Starbucks is just couple of miles away, btw.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Queen beds only, nice staff but limited"
Clean room and nice staff, but they only have queen beds in every room. This was a major disappointment. They also don't have late check-in. If I was a on a budget I would stay again, but if I got the option I would go elsewhere.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Gean"
Wonderful as alway. Love the area and people are great
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Overnight stop on the way to Chicago"
Hotel was fine and very well priced for an overnight stay. Conveniently located right off the highway. Hotel does not have daily maid service, so don't be surprised if you stay for more than a night and your room is not made up. Front desk staff was very helpful in recommending a place to eat and printing out directions to get to the restaurant.
Jan
"Good Choice"
Good hotel at a fair price
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"Time for a face lift"
Good over night hotel. A bit off the main thoroughfare, but reachable. The hotel is starting to show signs that it needs a face lift. It is not a 4 star, but I would stay again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Good stay"
This is my third time staying with this hotel. I travel in the area every fall, and this is my go-to place due to how clean the rooms are, its great service, and its location (close to a lot of restaurants, highway, and nearby attractions). A small complaint that I had this past visit: the pantry was not stocked. Very few items. I worked late on the day that I arrived, and was counting on getting a snack from the pantry. When I got there, it was limited in selections, and there was not much to pick from. Luckily for me, there are a lot of restaurants nearby, so I ended up going there. To the hotel: just make sure to stock up on items in a timely manner. Otherwise, everything was great.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Cindy
Room had sting mildew odor. Also, no one at front desk. Had to dial a #. This was not appealing to me when I came back to the room at 10:00PM & no one was at front desk to see people wLking through front door & through lobby.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very nice and clean."
I only stayed for a night but it was a nice clean room, comfortable beds and clean blankets. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"won't stay again"
It said in the room information that the rooms were cleaned weekly on a certain schedule, and you could request cleaning in between the scheduled cleaning dates. Upon requesting a cleaning and replacement of towels, the male at the desk was rude and stated your room isn't on the schedule and would not put our room on the schedule nor have someone replace our towels as requested. The hotel was clean though. But for over a hundred bucks a night I was surprised that not even a cold breakfast was offered, a small room had food items available for purchase. The ladies that worked the front desk we had contact with on other nights the male wasn't working were very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Nice place to stay, very quiet!!!"
We were happy with our stay at The Candlewood Suites, the only thing I would improve is there is no place in the bathroom to put hair dryer, curling iron, makeup etc. You need a cabinet with the sink!!! Otherwise it was great and safe!!!
Response by Candlewood Suites Aurora-Naperville
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review. We are thrilled to hear your stay is a good one, and hope we are turning you in to a true Candlewood patron. We here at the Candlewood Aurora/Naperville take pride in our hotel being very clean, staff being very friendly/helpful and going above and beyond our guests expectations. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the Aurora/Naperville area you select us again and we can continue to exceed your expectations.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Pam
"Close to where I had to do biz."
Arrived and gave me a room. Get to my room and cleaning people had not been there. That's ok things happen. Then they give me a room that smelled terrible. Went to Home Depot and bought a plug in air freshner. Still did not go away. Next day requested new room which they gave. Staff mentioned that someone just move out of that room after lengthy stay, mentioned they should clean one more time. I stayed another week, not there though. Hampton Inn, which was light years better.
Response by Candlewood Suites Aurora-Naperville
Thank you for your input regarding your recent stay at Candlewood Suites Aurora. We are sorry to hear about your issue. We take guest satisfaction seriously. We realize that it’s an inconvenience and that we do apologize for. Being an extended stay hotel we’re different than a most hotels. We have guests that are here for as long as 2 years. All our rooms are deep cleaned after an extended stay guest checks out. We are sorry to hear it was not to your satisfaction. It is our practice here at Candlewood Suites to make every guest safe and happy. As much as we try to keep all guests happy sometimes thing fall through the cracks. Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience this as caused
"A Very Big -Nice Surprise"
I enjoyed staying at the candlewood suites. Although my welcome at the desk was a little long even though I was only one in line – the room was spectacular --I have no complaints --if you have a chance to stay here I would highly recommend it. I
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Last minute stay"
Great experience!!!!
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Ketrah
"Worth Every Penny"
This hotel was more than we expected. Very clean and very up to date. Mini kitchen right in the room. I've paid more for other hotels and have gotten less. This hotel is very nice. The people running it are super friendly as well and they allowed our large dogs with no problem!!
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Krystal
"Great experience"
The hotel was clean and provided all the amenities I was looking for .
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Traveler
"Great room"
Wonderful service, very accomodating! Great room and very roomy! Would definitely stay again!
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
JSchick
This is perhaps the cleanest and most comfortable extended stay type hotel I have ever in which I have ever stayed ... and I travel a great deal. I could not ask for a nicer experience. A hidden jewel because it is a little difficult to find unless one finds it by accident.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"convenient to our destination."
Booked through hotels.com which seemed to confuse the desk clerk that had just arrived for her shift. The other clerk was dealing with two booking problems. Although our stay was pleasant. We booked '2' studio suites that according to website should have slept 6. It only slept 4 /5 if one slept on a recliner chair. There were 7in our party/splitting the rooms by gender. So 4-6 foot plus males shared 2full size beds. I think someone slept on the floor. Otherwise the room was perfect for our needs. Also would have liked rooms next to each othrt/adjoining. Instead we were downnthe hall from each other.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
vic m
"Great Time"
Everything was great except for the $10 deposit fee I was charged. Other than that I have no complaints.
Response by Candlewood Suites Aurora-Naperville
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review. We are thrilled to hear your stay is a good one, and hope we are turning you in to a true Candlewood patron. We here at the Candlewood Aurora/Naperville take pride in our hotel being very clean, staff being very friendly/helpful and going above and beyond our guests expectations. We requirer a credit card authorization for any incidentals you may use and do try to keep this as minimal as possibly which is returned on your departure if you have made no charges to the room. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the Aurora/Naperville area you select us again and we can continue to exceed your expectations.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2013
"you get what you pay for"
This is an extended stay with a little bit of class. Overall was not bad for the money but would have prefered to spend another $15 or so and stay at the holiday inn or hampton inn down the street. Bed was not very comfortable and we could hear everything from every room next to us the whole night. In order to get new towels/sheets you must take them downstairs and then they will give you new towels/sheets. Only 1 thing of coffee for your whole stay, not a big fan of that.
Response by Candlewood Suites Aurora-Naperville
We are a limited service property accommodating people looking to stay with us for longer periods of time and that is why we offer different amenities such as free laundry and free wireless internet. Most of our guests are not interested in the breakfast or daily housekeeping but these other amenities. We here at the Candlewood Aurora/Naperville take pride in our hotel being very clean, staff being very friendly/helpful and going above and beyond our guests expectations. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the Aurora/Naperville area you select us again and we can continue to exceed your expectations.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"My new Fav"
We were very pleased with our suite, its convenience, the price, how pleasant staff was, etc etc. loved the details of the large fridge, all cooking needs met.... Excellent. Wish we could have stayed longer.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Ellen
"Service is Top Notch"
This was our first stay at a Candlewood hotel. We were very impressed with the friendliness, helpfulness and attentiveness of the front desk staff. We only stayed one night, but would definitely try a Candlewood again.
Response by Candlewood Suites Aurora-Naperville
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review. We are thrilled to hear your stay was a good one, and hope we are turning you in to a true Candlewood patron. We here at the CandleWood Aurora/Naperville take pride in our hotel being very clean, staff being very friendly/helpful and going above and beyond our guests expectations. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the Aurora/Naperville area you select us again and we can continue to exceed your expectations.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
ATB
Great place! It was my 2nd time staying here.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"This hotel is not customer friendly."
The furnace quit working. There was no maid service. I had to take dirty towels to front desk and turn in for clean towels.
Response by Candlewood Suites Aurora-Naperville
I am sorry to hear your stay was less than your expectations. However we look forward to comments to help us improve our hotel and service. We are an extended stay facility with limited services and our amenities are set for people stay over long periods of time. Thank you again for taking the time to send us your comments.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Constance
"Pleased with my stay"
Great place, helpful staff. Some trouble with key cards on the laundry room door and back patio door, but no other issues. Will stay there again, the next time we visit!
4 night trip Jun 6, 2013
Megan
"Nice suprise!"
We have been using a different area hotel for my out of town colleagues to stay at, but decided to give this hotel a try for the most recent trip. Very comfortable and accomodating.
Other trip May 26, 2013
Lori
"Exceptional staff, lovely hotel"
The high point for me was the staff. All three staff members I met were very friendly and made me feel welcome. Not just because it was their job, but because they seemed to be nice people. I was having a stressful weekend and it was a welcome pleasure. The hotel is very clean, full fridge and even a small cooktop in the room. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Kris
"close to casino and outlet mall"
Could not of asked for a nicer room. Bedding was very comfy. Requested room on top floor and that is just what we got.We were able to relax a while go to the casino and return with not to far of a drive. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2013
"Nice Getaway"
Plan on stay here again
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Jep1966
"Comfy Bed"
The bed was EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. I would definitely stay there again, and the price was right. Thank you. Loved the kitchen area too:).
1 night trip Mar 7, 2013
Joan K.
"Unfamiliar with Candlewood"
I did not realize that there is no daily cleaning service at a Candlewood. They have a cleaning person once a week. You can pick up new towels at the front desk, although every time we went they never had enough and we had to come back later. They advertise in the room that they offer other types of pillows, but when we went to the front desk for a firmer pillow, they had none to offer. The night clerk was great - friendly and eager to help, but limited by what was available. The one great plus is that there was a near-full, if small, kitchen with a full refrigerator, 2-burner stove (with pots & pans supplied), microwave and dishwasher. No oven, but pretty much everything else. There was also plenty of space to move around. It is a nice, basic place to stay, but nothing special.
4 night trip Dec 20, 2012
"Awesome!!"
Very comfortable and relaxing!
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2012
spatula and dish cloth were missing from the room. Mirror had finger smudges so didn't feel as prepared for us as usual
3 night trip Nov 26, 2012
Perfect for our needs/ price and location
3 night business trip Dec 3, 2012
Perfect for my needs and location
3 night business trip Nov 12, 2012
Perfect for my needs and price
3 night business trip Oct 29, 2012
Good value, clean and comfortable. Some wear and chipping on bathroom vanity
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2012
WOW! What a great hotel. Very clean. I especially enjoyed the "full kitchen" with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer. It was nice to keep my beverages cold without having to build my own ice bath in the bathroom sink. I was also able to keep my reuseable ice packs frozen overnight instead of asking the front desk if I could store them in their freezer. Although I didn't use them, there were complete sets of dishes, silverware, and pots and pans (for the included stove/oven) AND a dishwasher to clean these items. There were even microwave safe containers for use in the microwave.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2012
Al
Clean, effecient, met my needs for the price
2 night trip Oct 9, 2012
"Good suite environment for the price"
First time at Candlewood and pleased with clean, good condition, front desk service. Simple amenities but just what I wanted for the price
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2012