All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
19-19/1-3 Sukhumvit Soi 19, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"More than expected"
A small hotel with excellent size rooms and friendly staff.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great & inexpensive hotel in an awesome location"
Our room greatly exceeded our expectations for the super low price we paid. The room was a little dirty, but nothing unhealthy (just scuffs on the walls, etc.) The hotel is very close to the sky train and there's plenty of things to do in walking distance. Most days we just walked around to find stuff to do! We will be staying here again in the future!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Preston
"moxed bag"
Yes good location in narrow street near shopping, Soi Cowboy, etc. Non-smoking rooms all on lower floors with no view. Mold in bathroom. You may need antihistamine.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Mr. Pete
"Great Hotel, Clean and nice..."
It's a great Hotel, clean and nice but staff need a little more English..
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
Juan
"Convenient to most must-see sights"
The hotel is a 5-minute walk from BTS Asok and MRT Sukhumvit. The location is great as it is at the conjunction of BTS and MRT lines, so you don’t have to change lines frequently from the airport (one station down from the airport express Makkasan Station), to the city centre (several stations through BTS) or to the Chatuchak market (take the MRT directly). The hotel entrance is hard to find, it locates at an alley beside the main road. The building looks old but inside is refurnished. The corridor is stylish and the room is simply comfortable. There’s a small “kitchen” (around 5’x5’) in the room, with a tall fridge, a table, a sink and eating utensils. It appears to be a gimmick to me only, and I’d prefer them providing me a teeth brush instead. One point to add, a cockroach welcomed me in the toilet. Surprised! For staff friendliness, I expect more smiles from them. They are fairly helpful and nice. We saw a number of food stores on the road where the hotel locates and near Asok Station, but some of them closed at around midnight. So don’t expect you could have many choices for night snacks. Breakfast will be better. Overall speaking, this is a fairly good hotel with excellent location and reasonable price. Room is comfortable and not hard to find food at night (don’t be too demanding). There’s a shopping mall (terminal 21) and various good restaurants around (Madam Saranair). I would consider visiting it again if I come to Bangkok in the future.
3 night trip Nov 20, 2013
Milly
"Nice boutique hotel"
Nice hotel for the money. Subway very close. Big mall across the street. Wifi did not work in the room and that's a big negative but they did have a computer in the lobby.
Other trip Feb 15, 2013
Gregg

"Average Place to Stay but Great Location"
I would avoid staying at the lower floors of the hotel. During my 1st night stay on the 2nd floor (Executive Suite Corner Room), there was a cockroach in the bathroom which I suspect came from the street below the hotel. The bathroom on the 2nd floor was also smaller as compared to the same room (Executive Suite Corner Room) that I stayed on the 3rd floor for my 2nd night. The complimentary Breakfast Buffet was just ok with a simple spread. The scrambled eggs, toasts and fruits were the main highlights for me. Overall experience is average. The Executive Suite Corner Room was spacious and comfortable for a short stay. Basic amenities were provided in the bathroom but toothbrush/toothpaste were missing. The great location beside Asoke BTS and Terminal 21 made up for the average stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"A wise pick"
4-day trip in BKK, stayed in The Key. Small hotel, but clean and cozy, staff are nice and helpful. It is easily accessible by MRT/BTS.
3 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
Pui Yi Polly
"Make sure you get a reciept."
Hello I did enjoy my stay there and it was so convenient for what i wanted to do in Bangkok. One thing I didn't like was when we went to sign out of the hotel the staff said we owed for a bottle of water that we had drunk in our room which we did but paid for it the day before with our laundry.Then we were told we had 2 bottles of water which we didn't because the bottle we drunk was not replaced in the fridge. They apologize but that wasn't the point there were people waiting for service and I felt abit embarrassed. All I could say is next time I will ask for a receipt so I got proof.
9 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Good location, good price, good choice"
I picked this hotel for its location and reasonable price. I was not disappointed. I actually added a few more days on to the original booking. I would stay here again.
4 night trip May 5, 2015
IN
"great stay in the jacuzzi suite"
positives: Very spacious room with lovely jacuzzi bath, plenty big enough for sharing. great service from guest friendly, discreet staff; rooms very nicely equipped. handy location for skytrain and local nightlife. Not as flash as one of the nearby 5 stars, but you get a lot more for your money with this suite. Great base for exploring and partying. negatives: difficult to get shower to stay at a middle temperature (very hot or very cold were both achievable!) though could get a nice temperature in the bath. safe was too small for my laptop.
8 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"An excellent place to stay"
A clean, worth the money hotel to stay. Friendly staff and this has been my 2nd stay in this hotel. Will come back again!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Rav
"Good location, clean room"
Great location. Wifi not stable. Aged decoration but clean. Upgraded to suite. Huge room with kitchen facility.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"A little expensive, but awesome for couples"
Paid about 70 SGD per night. I guess for a lone traveller it's a little overkill. Nice toilet and bathtub and all, but for one person just go for a cheaper place. Nice location and stay overall, will recommend for couples.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Allen
"clean but small room"
Room was a little bit small, pillow was too thin and soft. room was clean though. Bathtub Was leaking.The whole soi has nothing much to do.
3 night trip Nov 6, 2014
kian chai
SG
"Pay Less for a hotel at good Location"
Stay there for 4days, enjoys the stay. Less than 5 minutes walk to Terminal 21 shopping Centre & Asoke BTS, less than 7 minutes walk to MRT. 7/11 and family mart near door step. Parking at the hotel might be a problem if you are driving.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Chin
"Great Hote!"
Hotel with great location, great service and excellent value for money! If you are on a free and easy tour, you cant find a more value for money accommodation.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Deston
SG
Chose this hotel due to location and the size and description of room as feature in the hotel.com web. Unfortunately upon check in, the room given to us was not as what i have booked. It does not include a separate area with sofa at all. Not even a single armchair or sofa in sight. Went to the reception and enquire if possible to do an upgrade but was told that they are full. I do not even see lots of guests coming in and out of the lift or at the breakfast table. Wifi was extremely slow and i had to use my own data card instead. Bed is so soft that when you make a slight move, the whole bed will shake. It was a terrible stay and i will not be back to his hotel anymore. The staffs are not as friendly too unlike the other hotels which we have stayed.
3 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
"Pillows and Ants"
The Key Bangkok is amazingly well located, near Asok BTS and super near to Sukhumvit MRT. 24/7 minimarts littered around the area and a mere 5 mins away from Terminal21 Mall, you can easily get all the things you'll need. Healthland Asok is 5 mins behind the block so do make your massage reservations as early as you can to avoid disappointment because they are very popular there. My few issues are the breeding of ants all over the toilet and the seriously flat and lousy pillows, please provide us a thicker better one, stacking 2 didn't help. Everything else has been adequately provided. Value for money hotel which makes me wanna stay there again if the above 2 issues can be resolved.
3 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
SG
The hotel is in a great location - a couple of minutes walk away from Asok BTS. We find ourselves dropping by Terminal 21 (right outside Asok BTS) while returning to the hotel. There is a 7-11 right beside the hotel too. Another good point is that you can walk to the MRT easily if needed. Basically it is a pretty good BTS station for travelling up and down the BTS line. I chose this hotel because it is close to a BTS/MRT station; I do not need to make a lot of bts line transfers; close to 7-11; close to a shopping mall; I believe there is a McDonalds nearby too; it has a kitchenette. It would be great if there is a stove and pots/pans. We used the microwave during our stay for breakfasts. We stayed on the 2nd level which is a street-level room. In the morning, you can hear vehicles outside, and other guests banging their doors and the housekeeping noise. If you can sleep through those, it would be great. There are a few massage places opposite the hotel too.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2014
SG
"small boutique hotel for family"
Every room has a small kitchenette thats useful for family. Room decor is also very nice. Location is excellent.
3 night business trip May 24, 2014
philip
SG
"Great hotel to stay for a holiday in BKK"
this is my second stay in this hotel. first stay was in Aug 2012. Had slight worry that the rooms will not be well maintained since it was quite a while ago since my first stay. Room was still in quite well maintained after 2 years. Would recommend this hotel to my friends if they go Bangkok for holiday.
3 night trip with friends May 18, 2014
ML
SG
The hotel was good. Staff very friendly. Great location to take the sky train and very close to good restaurants and shopping
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Hotel with good location"
The Key Bangkok is located very close (1 minute walk) to BTS Asok station and Terminal 21 shopping mall.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Lee
"Great Service & Location"
Ideal hotel within the range, keeping in mind the location. Service is excellent, support staff is also good.. Breakfast has little options but it suffices the basic.
2 night trip Jan 19, 2014
prasant
IN
"Great Location & Service"
One of the best properties we have stayed over the years. It has a great location and the service is good. Small but good. For the vegetarian the options in breakfast is less, unless bread, fruits, juice n tea / coffee can suffice the need.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2014
sonalpkhimka
"only for the location"
the room dont look nothing like the pictures, but they are clean and serve the purpose of an over night stay. Its kinda of an old building with apartments next to it, as at night we could hear the people leaving on the next building. Service was OK, but we didnt stay there to long to really experience it.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Absolutely amazing!"
Exceptional staff. Very helpful as I arrived before check-in time due to my flight being very early. They were very helpful and got me into my room as soon as possible. I will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Decent Hotel in City With Decent Pricing"
Generally good deal. Comfy large rooms with more than usual hotel room amenities like pantry and microwave oven. Asked for a non smoking room but got a smoking one so the room has a smell. Floor's not carpeted and is quite sticky. Good proximity to tourist areas. Well given the pricing, it's not bad at all.
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
Syahril
SG
The hotel's location was very good, close to the trains and shopping. Some of the staff didn't have very good english which made it hard to organise trips to tourist spots.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Walker
"Good Location, basic room"
Booked one night at the Key Hotel, I needed a place to rest for a couple of hours and shower before a late flight. Great location next to Asoke BTS Station and Terminal 21 shopping mall. The room (no windows) is basic but clean, the bed was uncomfortable.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Well located hotel"
This hotel is very conveniently located, being near to Asoke BTS, Sukhumvit MRT, which makes it easily accessible to and from the airport. There is now a Skywalk connecting between Makassan Station (Airport Line) with the Pletchaburi MRT station. Restaurants are aplenty in nearby Terminal 21. TOP supermarket is nearby at the basement of Robinson's. Room is a bit dated but nevertheless everything works - TV, toilet fittings, lights, air-con is responsive. Staff are very polite and pleasant and speaks English. Overall, a nice hotel from which to do your shopping and indulge in Bangkok gourmet!
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Richard Lin
"overall not bad"
overall the hotel is good. only complaint is on the water shower temperature where it's either too hot or too cold....hope the hotel can improve on this.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2013
KL.Yong
SG
"Great Location, Fantastic Service, Comfy Beds"
Very good location with 2 big supermarkets within 200m of hotel. Had free upgrade to suite from the platinum room I booked. Very spacious. Enjoyed my stay. Will recommend friends/family to this hotel. The only down thing is that breakfast have very limited choice.
5 night trip Oct 24, 2013
diinechua
SG
Great Location and good price, the room do smell smoke and the Aircon is noisy. Room is very clean and the is a fridge and microwave oven. Large bed.
3 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
"Gold Key Superior Room"
The decor and bed lovely and so handy to shopping, but NO hot water until at the very end when I had to check- out, even though I told them after the first night, so had to have cold showers for two nights. Do not book this room! As a number of hotel air conditioners are situated directly in front of the window outside and It was like trying to sleep with a train in the room. Got very little sleep even with the help of earplugs!
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
travelholic
"big rooms"
The rooms are a little dated but that didn't really bother me so much since it was extremely clean and spacious. The room is huge. I stayed in the basic room and even that had a seperate kitchenette and a little dining table. It had a full sized fridge and a microwave which was usuefull for heating up leftovers and stocking up on drinks. The bathroom was spacious and clean. My only issue with the bathroom was the shower head was fixed at a height so low I had to stoop uncomfortably to take a bath. Unfortunately, the only reason I would not stay here again is because of the curtains. They are extremely thin and let in too much light in the morning and woke me up at the crack of dawn every day. Not ideal when on holiday and going out late every night. I did complain about this to the front desk but they said it was the same in all the rooms. But if you are not planning on sleeping in then this is the place to stay. Its a two minute walk to the metro station and the food court and shopping at terminal 21 mall and around the corner from nightlife and restaurants. Great location.
3 night trip Oct 1, 2013
digitalguru
IN
"Nice hotel close to trains"
Looks like the pictures and is still in pretty decent condition. Not noisy and rooms are not large, but I like the decor and was perfectly comfortable there. The breakfast is nothing special, but I've definitely had worse. I would stay there again as I liked the location.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
MY
"Perfect Location"
2 mins walk from Terminal 21, 3 mins walk from Asoke BTS, 5 mins walk from Healthland Asoke, 7 mins walk from Exchange Tower, 10 mins walk from Benjakitti Park, and that's all I need in Bangkok! The staff are very helpful and friendly. The breakfast can be improved. Not very suitable for non-smokers though, rooms reek of cigarette smell.
3 night trip Aug 6, 2013
SG
"Hotel Location, great staff & value for money"
Arrived at the hotel late into the night and was greeted by friendly and professional staff. Good location, close to transport (BTS & MRT) & Terminal 21 shopping complex. Nice and modern rooms provide a comfortable stay. Good value for money and would stay there in the future.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"you might get a windowless room too."
I stayed in this hotel for one night only, due to an early flight. My room had a low ceiling and no windows. I don't expect a great view anywhere in Bangkok, but a window counts as a given in my opinion, even if its of a blank wall (which the other reviews indicate the rooms that actually do have windows open onto). Any more than one night I wouldn't have been able to stand it. The soundproofing was also pretty terrible - I could hear the sliding bathroom door opening and the shower being used from other rooms - louder than the AC. Some positives: the hotel was well maintained; the room was very much the boutique hotel room it advertised; the bathroom was really nice; wifi worked well.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Value for money"
Good location which near Asoke interchange between BTS and MRT line . Spacious room with long bath tub , dry kitchen and a dining table . Internet Wifi is easy to access in the room.
Other trip May 29, 2013
MY
"Business trip"
Great location shopping and restaurants just around the corner and less than a block away the BTS (Sky train and subway rail system) for quick cheap and easy access to the rest of the city
Other trip May 18, 2013
Farecsape1
"Delightful lovely stay!"
Stayed in Junior room. Great accessibility to shopping at Robinsons and Terminal 21.Variety of food choices in vicinity from street hawkers at doorstep, local eateries around neighbourhood to big established F&B outlets in Terminal 21. Venture further with convenience of BTS, a short walking distance away. Tops in location and comfort for a small establishment accommodation. Recommended for leisure, R&R travellers who wants more authentic Bangkok experience yet with adequate modern comforts.
1 night trip May 7, 2013
"the key"
I have been staying in many hotels that is less than US$80. This is one of the best. The staffs could be more friendly and accomodating though.
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
Chin
"Good service!"
Very good service, wonderful and helpfull staff. Location was good too, bts station is near. Our room was non-smoking but despite of that tobacco smell was very strong in the room.
5 night romance trip Jan 18, 2013
Liisa
TH
"close to Terminal 21 and Asoke BTS station."
Great location! Very spacious room. We will definitely stay again.
5 night trip Dec 12, 2012
SG
"Affordable Accomodation at Accessible Area"
Pros: The Hotel is at a very convenient location, within distance from Asoke BTS station and Sukhumvit MRT. This has allowed us the accessibility to many places of interest. Terminal 21 and Robinsons is also within walking distance. Hotel rates were affordable for the quality of stay. Room was spacious with all necessary amenities and added kitchenette. Hotel Staffs were friendly and helpful. You will be able to find a convenient store just outside the hotel and various stalls of delicious street food. Cons: We stayed in a middle unit (Gold Key-Superior room) where we were able to know when either side of our "neighbours" were showering or using the bathroom. The sound of water gushing could be heard through the walls. So if you are a light sleeper, you should take this into consideration. Bed was a little too hard for my preference. Choices at breakfast were limited but enough to fill us up for the day. Overall: Would recommend this hotel to friends who are looking for convenience of location at affordable rates.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2012
"The Key Hotel Bangkok"
Overall was very satisfied with our stay at this hotel. We stayed 7 nights here and never had a problem. If we required anything (eg. laundry pick up), a quick call to main reception and it was responded to in a timely manner by lovely courteous staff. The room was a good size, and our room was always cleaned impecably each day. Can't really fault anything, as we had a good experience here and would recommend it to anyone visiting Bangkok.
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
Juanita
NZ
"Location is consider very gd n 4mins to bts n mrt"
Its consider a good hotel and easy to get around in Bangkok. Taking a cab back to the hotel is ok as the jam will not be too bad. During peak hours then everywhere in Bkk is jammed! The hotel reception is very nice. The room is clean n no problem with the hot shower n clean bed. Overall I will recomand ppl to stay there for their Bangkok trip..
5 night trip Oct 4, 2012