All hotels in Garden City, Kansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2505 Crestway, Garden City, KS, 67846, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014

4 night family trip May 30, 2015
Åsa
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Garden City

"Good Stay in Garden City"
06/23/15 KSUBaker Manhattan, Kansas
I stayed here for one night on my way home from a motorcycle rally in Cortez, CO. After riding 500 miles up and over the mountains, and then through the Kansas heat and wind, I was ready to relax. As a frequent Hampton customer and a Hilton Honors member, I knew what to expect, and I got it. Comfortable room, great king bed, decent TV with adequate channels, and a spacious bathroom all added to my satisfaction. I normally rate the Hamptons I stay at as four stars rather than five, because most of these places have fairly poor breakfast choices. This one was no exception. Lukewarm, greasy bacon was barely edible. Something called bagel toppers were overcooked and dry, so I did not partake. The oatmeal, however, was surprisingly good, not a pot of soup like most places put out. I am also never impressed with the WaterPik shower heads that Hilton must buy by the truckload. Few of them flow like they're supposed to, either too narrow or too broad. Junk. Bottom Line: I stayed here without a reservation, and had no problem getting a room. The parking lot looked 10% occupied the entire time. I chose this property so I could get my Honors points and because I knew what to expect. I would consider staying here again if I needed a room in Garden City.
"Great stay in Western Kansas"
06/10/15 Ben H Norman, Oklahoma
Needed a place to stay overnight on a drive from Nebraska to Texas, and this hotel was by far the cheapest hampton in Kansas that night and also still has the 6pm day of cancellation policy that so many hilton hotels have gone away from. Booked my room and arrived around 11pm. Check in was great, and the front desk clerk was very helpful in getting us a rollaway bed and sheets/blankets/pillows. Would highly recommend!
"Not the best Hampton I have stayed at"
06/04/15 Tom I Brighton, United States
Average for a Hampton Inn. Lady taking care of breakfast area was spending too much time yakking with the maids and not doing her job. They have no business center at all. Otherwise good stay. Nice manager's reception in the evening with wings and cookies.
"Been staying here 4+ years"
05/26/15 PCW70
I love staying here. The rooms are always clean. The breakfast is fresh and has plenty of choices. The nightly reception is the best. They have something different to eat every night. Tonight was hot wing night with chips and salsa. They also had dessert- very classy.
"Need a Place to Stay in Garden City?"
05/26/15 Alan R Richardson, Texas
The Hampton Inn at 25605 Crestway Drive in Garden City, KS 67845 is a good choice. Located close to the major highways through Garden, it's easy in/out regardless of whether you're going east, west, north, or south. And it's within walking distance of IHOP and Burger King (both are right across the parking lot of the hotel) in event you need a quick snack. SAM's Club for gas and Applebee's for a meal are about a half mile away (use you're room key at Applebee's for a 10% discount). Hotel is well maintained and managed. Any questions, call ERica at the front desk, 620.272.0454.
"Great place to stay. Very comfortable beds"
05/26/15 jsearle88 Bristol, United Kingdom
Stayed here 2 nights during our storm chase through Kansas. Staff made us feel welcome and a great range of free coffees/teas in the lobby. Rooms well designed and the beds are extremely comfortable. Decent selection available for breakfast and the hotel is very tidy. Would definitely recommend and would love to stay here again!
"Great overnight stay"
05/21/15 Diakat1 Tulsa, Oklahoma
We were only here on a Sunday for a brief overnight stay, but property was very clean inside and outside. Our room was on the ground floor but was very quiet and comfortable. The breakfast offered was the usual cereal, pastries,etc but also had a few healthy options like fresh fruit and yogurt. The hotel was close to several shopping areas with a Target and Walmart nearby in case you forgot something. We would definitely stay here again .
"Garcia /Ayala"
05/17/15 Francis G Garden City, KS, United States
Excellent care and service, food fresh, coffee always hot and good. Service great. No problems. Highly reccomend. We wil stay here again for family reunion in 2016.Bilingual staff great and FRIENDLY. Felt very welcomed . Had a excellent time.
"Not bad for a Hampton Inn"
05/16/15 BlueHenFlyer USA
Clean hotel with good breakfast and nice staff. For some reason the hotel didn't have any black tea and despite my asking for it on Monday, didn't have it by the time I left on Thursday, which means they couldn't find the Target across the street.
"Top notch experience for Garden City!"
05/15/15 Jill C Washington DC, District of Columbia
Between the service, cleanliness and location, you can't beat this hotel. It's very well kept and makes for a convenient place to stay with many dining and shopping options near by. From the time of check-in to our group's meeting, we had every need met by the friendly and helpful staff. If passing through Garden City, this is your place to stop!