All hotels in Garden City, Kansas, United States of America

Delicious food
    Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Comfortable
"Great stay. Still strong chlorine in the pool."
We have stayed at this Hampton Inn multiple times, and like the property very much. 6 months to a year ago, my daughters couldn't enjoy the pool because of the strong chlorine odor, which even burned our eyes. We came back to this property a couple of months ago, and the pool was MUCH better. We noticed that this time, however, the chlorine seems to be getting strong again. We like staying here, just would like the pool issue to get resolved once and for all. Thanks.
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2013

"highly recommend this hotel"
Awesome breakfast with something for everyone. Very friendly service, super clean rooms, comfortable beds and warm pool. Kids had a blast. Thanks.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015

SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Garden City

"Perfect"
02/02/16 Anthony R
Perfect. ..........I've spent a total of 1 month here and it's perfect in every way. I have no complaints at all. Breakfast,staff,rooms and location are perfect. Garden City has come a long way, I'd stay here again and again.
"There is one place like home"
01/23/16 Kenneth G Dallas, United States
No matter where I travel when I stay at a Hampton in it is as close to home as I can get. Great beds and rooms, super clean and the staffs are always friendly. It doesn't matter if I am at a Hampton Inn in Garden City Kansas or the Doubletree in Jacksonville Fl they all make me feel like I am at home.
"Better than I had expected!"
01/10/16 Kevin V Lincoln, Nebraska
Great hotel and easy access to the main highways from here. I was very pleased with the accommodations and the staff. Very attentive staff both on check-in and at breakfast. WiFi was top-notch. I'll come back if I get in the area again.
"Great Value"
01/07/16 RwB110 Jonesborough, Tennessee
Was in town for business and booked at the local Hampton because of the historically good value and service received. This hotel met all my expectations, comfortable bed, VERY clean room and bathroom. Staff was extremely friendly, all the things I've come to expect from the Hilton family,
"Evening Reception"
01/03/16 cropsclone Ankeny, Iowa
Real nice Hampton Inn with the added bonus of an evening reception with wings and sandwiches that actually tasted pretty good. Located close to restaurants(actually next door to an IHOP). Breakfast was the same old continental.
"So nice, I thorught it was new!"
12/27/15 Doug O Westminster, United States
Had a great stay. Amazed at how welcoming the people were when I arrived. Clean...clean...clean room and hotel overall. Friendly staff, eager to assist. Close to restaurants and shopping available in Garden City. Oh yes, I really appreciate the on-line check-in that is available.
"In town for business "
12/10/15 here-we-go-usa Aurora, Colorado
I like to stay at Hamptons and this one was not an exemption!!! Got a really good service and clean room, what usually I expect from hamptons, my guest room was clean, and had a microwave and fridge at no extra cost. Will stay there next time I'm in the Garden City Area!
"Wedding 2015"
11/26/15 urrego
My wife and I had a room block for our wedding guests and can say we made the perfect choice. Great complimentary breakfast and tasty free coffee! Even after our reception we continued the celebration late into the night in the lobby! Clean!!
"Overnight Stay"
11/21/15 Francis M Hutchinson Kansas, United States
Good facilites. With excellent acces to outside eating facility. Reccomend to all who would like a nice hotel to stay. The location is good, shoping and dinning facilities close by. The only thing we observed is the sound proofing is lacking as we could hear doors being shut and voices in the hall way.
"kansas"
11/01/15 856mickeyp
Room was nice everything in room worked except bath room fan,the pool was nice the breakfast was alright, able to get to things in town from hotel close by,and close to highway ,we found that their are 6 good places to eat almost in walking dist.