All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here653 11th Avenue, New York, NY, 10036, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful view of the city"
I live in New York and love to stay in the city. This is a new hotel and it's beautiful. The rooftop bar has the best view of the city. Staff is friendly, and just wanted to thank Stephan for his restaurant recommendation. THANK YOU!
If it wasn't for the loud air conditioner, everything would have been perfect.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"great location"
hotel staff was very helpful and friendly, enjoyed the wine reception.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
CATHY
"Upscale, fun environment"
Very friendly staff in an upscale, fun environment. The room was small, but not horrible by NYC standards. The only catch, the room smelled very musty. daily wine reception, a couple of bikes available to ride along river are nice touches. Room service food tested and was ok, but not worth the price. The nearby Gotham West Market food court a much better bet with nice variety. The rooftop bar has wonderful night time views of Manhattan, but drinks are mediocre and overpriced (and not great to get a $20 cocktail in a plastic cup). Staff of bar is not friendly but are no direct reflection on hotel, as they are owned by separate companies. Overall, an above-average experience in a neighborhood on the way up.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"fun night in the city"
we Where upgraded to a corner room with a great view the shower had good pressure and endless amounts of hot water which is important To me
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Above our expectations"
My gf and i stayed at the Grand Hyatt for 2 nights for a conference, then moved to Ink 48. We loved staying here since it was in an up and coming area of H3ll's Kitchen area (which used to be a neighborhood of Irish Immigrants, then was a rough area, but has been cleaned up throughout the last several years). We stopped at several local bakeries for breakfast, enjoyed a few local bars and were close to Time Square. The rooftop bar is amazing since you can see the beautiful skyline at night and the staff of the hotel, bar and rooftop bar were some of the friendliest and most helpful we've experienced (we travel about 90+ days a year).
3 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
Justin
"AWESOME!"
Great views from the Press Room Lounge on the top of this hotel. Excellent views from the room, request a high floor to get the best view.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Big D
"An awesome hotel close to the Cruise Terminal"
This was an amazing hotel! Loved everything about it Didn't get there in time for the wine reception. The breakfast was great! It was just around the corner from the cruise terminal so that alone was worth every penny! Will definitely recommend and go back!
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Outstanding Mid-town Hotel."
This hotel is terrific! Larger rooms. Very clean. Service was excellent. Plenty of work space. And it is just outside the chaos of timesquare in a perfect location to easily get in and out without dealing with the chaotic traffic. My first time staying and i will definitely stay more often. Outstanding.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Fine for the night"
Stayed one night beautiful lobby, people seemed nice. The room was ok nothing amazing had a king room on the 5th floor at 7am i could hear a woman on a bullhorn screaming. Im aasuming it was from the cruiseships that i could see down the street.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Lovely and convenient"
A very nice and convenient place to stay before embarking on a cruise from the Manhatten cruise terminal. Wonderful, friendly and helpful staff as well as nice rooms! Located just a block from the cruise liners.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Great checkin; reasonably priced; great bathroom"
We came in very early in the morning after an all night flight out of Los Angeles. The room clerk representatives at the front desk happily checked us in right away even though we were early. Room rate was very reasonable. The room was beautifully appointed, very clean and had a luxurious bathroom with a big soaking tub as well as a large glass shower. I was impressed.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
denise
"Great hotel overlooking Hudson"
We needed to be at a studio just 3 blocks away, so great location. Much nicer inside than looks from outside. Fabulous views, especially on 17th floor! We had 2 rooms and one overlooked the water while the other one had the best panoramic view of the city we've had during any of our numerous NYC stays.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Liz
"Climate March short stay"
Very nice hotel, friendly staff. Felt anonymous- large, expensive. Nice room, good food, fast room service. Just didn't get a personal or warm feeling there- business. Great location for walking to theaters or High Line- not many restaurant options- lots of construction on street. Very expensive room for being located in Hell's Kitchen!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Rachel
Wonderful place. Rooftop bar is terrific. Upgraded room was big, clean and had a great bathroom/tub/shower. Short walks to good places to eat. A little noisy but pretty much all of NYC is.
3 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"What a great getaway"
My wife and I zipped up from southern NJ for a one-night getaway in NYC. The staff was wonderful, we enjoyed the excellent roof-top bar and views and it was very easy to access the Lincoln Tunnel in and out of town. Thanks!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Came here for my birthday and was very pleased with this hotel. The room was really nice. It was also very tidy and clean. The bathroom was spotless. My room had a very nice view. The staff was also very nice. I'd definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Another great Kimpton Hotel"
This hotel is great. The rooms are comfortable and rather large for NYC. I loved the bathroom and the bed! The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is fine for those that don't need to go back and forth from the hotel too often. Your located approximately 20 minute walk from Central Park/Columbus Circle and Times Square the other way.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2014
Rebekah
"Chic boutique hotel"
Hotel staff were very helpful . Barbara responded quickly and with graciousness when I requested a room change due to the street noise. She had all our luggage transferred and called me when the room was ready. The new room was much quieter, being on a higher floor and away from 11th avenue. Rooms were clean and modern. It's convenient for midtown and the west side of town. Only negative was we couldn't get up to the roof top bar due to a private party.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Friendly, modern, clean"
All of the people on the hotel staff were extremely friendly. They had lots of energy, and were very helpful. The smiles seemed real and enthusiastic. When I asked for directions or recommendations, I didn't have to go to a concierge -- everyone was knowledgeable. The room was sleek, clean and had a great view. My only complaint was that the hotel apparently allows pets and someone had a dog that kept barking one night. My wife and I were able to walk to the theater and to several fine restaurants.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Brick
"Great place"
The location is pretty far if you were to walk from the train station, but the bus is still pretty convenient and close to the hotel. The room is spacey and comfortable, the room service and house cleaning are fantastic. Recommend!
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Top flight customer service"
It was clearly a busy weekend such that we weren't able to check in an hour early on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend but we were comfortable sitting in the lounge area enjoying the weekend edition of the WSJ. I was touched when I found out that the delay was because the front desk staff were waiting for a very quiet room to open up for us - noting that I am pregnant and that the hotel has and is near some pretty bumping clubs. That turns out to have been well worth the wait and we appreciated their thoughtfulness. The Sunday NYT available in the lobby the next morning was like icing on the cake!!
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Lea
"Very accomodating to guest needs"
I was greeted by the front desk staff in a very pleasant manner. I was given a free glass of wine. Phenomenal staff.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Miguel
"Great Hotel in He!!'s Kitchen"
The hotel staff was friendly, the hotel clean and the room was larger than I expected for New York. Pet friendly is a plus, we didn't bring our dogs but it was fun to see others come and go. Only drawback is the hike to the subway- a good 15 minutes of trudging back to the hotel after a long day in the city. But nothing a drink at the rooftop bar couldn't solve :)
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Jenny H.
"Stay we as very pleasent till our second night"
Stay was pleasant till our second we could not go to the bar because of a wedding that we were not told about at check in and at check we were told of 55 dollars a night for parking and management did not care about what we were saying and did seem to care if we came back or not
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
dispatch manage
"Not for children; not convenient to most places"
Hotel was nice, but catered mostly to adults. There is a rooftop bar with a scenic view that we could not experience because we were traveling with a child and children are only allowed up between 4-5pm, even if accompanied by a non-drinking parent. That was a bummer because we just wanted to see the view. We saw another guest arguing with the staff about this issue as well and he was told, "It's not my rule, it's the owner's rule." Children under 18 not allowed to use gym facility either. They did provide complimentary cookies and milk, and that was nice. The hotel is not convenient to anything but the Intrepid Museum and we had to walk all the way up to Broadway to catch a train uptown. We used hotel.com points to book this hotel, but I do not see myself paying the usual $350 per night to stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Great rooftop bar with a wonderful view of the city and very cool room.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"An Excellent NYC Find"
This was my best NYC hotel experience. The facilities are in great shape: the lobby was tasteful and welcoming, there are enough elevators (sounds silly until you stay somewhere with not enough), the room was big enough (for Manhattan), and all very clean. The rooftop bar looked cool but was very crowded on a Thursday night, so we opted to just take a peak and then call it a night. The bed was quite comfortable and allowed me to get a rare good night's sleep away from my own bed. The only thing I wasn't in love with was the location. It's in Hell's Kitchen on the west side of the island and just a little out of the way. A cab is a necessity to get about anywhere. Very little is accessible by foot unless you're willing to take a bit of a hike. This wasn't a problem for me on this trip, but if I were doing a sightseeing trip with my wife or something, I might spring for something just a little more central. Still a great place though. I'd certainly go back.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Wes
"Perfect Hotel for our stay in NYC!"
Liked the location for business shoe at Javitts. Surrounding neighborhood was a bit grungy - but the minute we stepped into the hotel - it was great! Nice staff, great restaurant, roof top bar-so nice
5 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Kris
"Very good location if you are walking Javitz"
Cool vibe and nice people. the sky bar had an amazing view of the city. The parking at 55.00 a night was a bit over the top. Overall a nice place that I would stay at again.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Rob
"Beautiful atmosphere.."
Beautiful hotel. Great location. The food was too expensive and not that great, only advice is to order out.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Kayla
"DON'T GO FOR THE ROOFTOP"
This is a very difficult review for me to write as I have always bragged about this hotel. I stayed here with another couple who we are close with, as we did last year, to celebrate out wedding anniversaries together. We originally booked because the rooftop is so beautiful. Last year we had to stay an extra night to enjoy the rooftop because it was closed for a private event when we checked in. This year they said it was closed all week prior but was reopening at 6:00 and would be open until 1. We were thrilled! I was actually in an off broadway show that night so by the time i was through and we did a nice dinner, we got back to the hotel at 12:15 for the nightcap and view we waited all year for. They would not let us up because they said they already called for "last call". To say I was angry and disappointed is an understatement. Needless to say we will not be going back next year.. On a good note , Stephen who checked us in, was as kind and thoughtful as could be. He sent up a bottle of champagne for our anniversary. I would say the only issue with this hotel is if your expecting to enjoy the rooftop. YOUR WARNED.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2014
"Too Hot"
We were disappointed when the air conditioner failed to work during the middle of the night - room became very hot and humid to the point where the sheets and bath towels felt wet and damp> Front desk could not offer a courtesy discount or complimentary room due to the fact that our reservation was made via a third party EXPEDIA>
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Easy access to mid-town"
Nice hotel for the price, but noisy if your room faces the street. Helpful and friendly staff.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Good location for the Javits Center."
I stayed for two nights whilst attending a trade show. My room had a nice view of Manhattan and was fairly quiet (I was on the 8th floor). The spa treatments I had one evening were excellent (a scrub and a rub). I was disappointed with the information provided in the room and by the staff. I never found a price list for the mini-bar, the desk staff suggested the most mediocre Thai restaurant I've ever experienced and also were woefully uninformed about some basic travel questions (amenities at Penn Station). I was also given to understand that my jeans and t-shirt attire would make me feel out of place in the roof-top bar, so I never even went up to take a look. I guess I expect to feel a little more at home in a hotel, and I definitely felt like an interloper here.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Holly
"Location good or bad depending what you want"
My husband and I have been to NYC many times and usually stay in mid-town. This trip we decided to switch it up and stay somewhere different and selected ink48, a Kimpton hotel. The hotel itself is unique (like most Kimpton hotels), the room was nice and we had a great view. The reason I would not recommend it is due to the location, it is a good 10 minute walk to the subway, which isn't always a bad thing, but during our stay it was very hot and humid. Did not try their farm-to-table restaurant as it was VERY expensive e.g., scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon was $29, that's expensive even for NYC standards. They do offer a free wine happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:00pm which is nice. And their roof-top lounge has incredible views, but again, very expensive drinks. Overall, if you are looking to stay in a hotel away from the tourists and don't mind walking (or long can rides) then you might like ink48; however, if you are planning to do a lot of the NYC tourist sights, I would suggest staying elsewhere.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
kel
"Great Hotel. Definitely Recommend"
We just stayed for our honeymoon and we had an amazing time. From the moment we arrived, the staff was extremely friendly and very accomodating. The bell staff brought our luggage to our room then even brought us menus of local food spots that he thought we would like. Throughout the weekend all of the bell staff and even security were very welcoming and approachable. The rooftop bar was great with an amazing view. Overall, we would definitely recommend this hotel and will be coming back.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Will
Clean; very comfortable bed. Hotel staff were responsive and caring about guests' needs. Walking distance from theatre district.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2014
"Great spot on the west side...."
The hotel was great for our purposes, small bachelor party in NYC for the weekend. The accomodations were nice, sized well by NYC standards, and the staff were very helpful. Rooftop bar is fantastic, with great views of the river and the NYC skyline. Would definitely recommend!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very nice stay. Perfect comfort and accommodating"
This is a very good hotel for a business trip. Centrally located, near the Hudson River, not far from time square.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"amazing staff and gorgeous and clean rooms"
exceeded my expecations. Loved stephen at the front desk. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Clean and very trendy. Love the decor.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
CHRISSY HUGHES
"4th of July at Ink48"
Decided to spend a romantic and quiet 4th in Manhattan, what better way than a great hotel on the West side with roof top bar and views of the Hudson away from all the works and the crowds. Hotel was wonderful. Dining amazing, (we had appetizers at the bar and dinner in the restaurant! Drinks on the roof- wonderful! just as it started to get crowded, around 10pm, we headed to our spacious and tastefully decorated room to relax. Wrapped up the getway with breakfast in bed...as delicios as we expected. Definately coming back soon!!!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
krisksp
"The hotel was beautiful."
My husband & I were celebrating our 41st anniversary and wanted to find a nice hotel that was convenient to the attractions but not too close where we couldn't enjoy the solitude. Ink48 provided that. The room was beautiful; great staff, amazing roof top lounge where we were afforded amazing views of the city skyline at night as well as the Jersey skyline and Hudson River views as well. We could see the Macy's 4th of July fireworks through the buildings from the rooftop lounge without all the chaos of the crowds. We will definitely be putting Ink48 on our list for future stays while in the NYC area.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Experienced issues w/noise in room from elevator in next door building.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Beautiful room and view"
We had just stayed in a tiny pod previously to staying here...what a wonderful spavious room.
4 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Jon vosper
"Good value hotel for NYC, but nothing spectacular"
Spent two night in early July 2014. Hotel is set on 11th ave in midtown. Time square and Broadway are close enough. Reaching Downtown, Soho and Greenwich village requires a cab or subway ride or sturdy shoes. The neighborhood is nothing special (hence the affordable price), certainly not fancy - a bunch of car dealerships and garages. Restaurants nearby on 9th and 10th avenue. The hotel looks fancy and is well appointed but the service is wanting. Mentioned twice that the minibar was not working and nothing was done. Valet parking is very expensive and quite ineffective at retrieving your car in a useful time period (e.g. less than 30 minutes). The hotel suffers from very slow and overcrowded elevators, especially to the top level lounge (which is spectacular). Did not try the food - so many other options on 9th and 10th, but the cocktails at the bar were delicious. Room was elegant, a bit on the small side, but nothing really fancy.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
My wife and I got engaged in Central Park and decided to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary in the city so we could spend some time in the park during the day. After reviewing hotels close to Central Park we decided on Ink48 and it was a great choice. The staff was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. They knew about our anniversary and sent a bottle of champagne and a box of chocolates to our room which was a total suprise and unexpected. Ink48 will definitely be our first choice to any future trips to the city. I would recommend Ink48 to anyone who is looking for a clean, well located hotel along with an amazing staff. And as an added bonus, their brunch is amazing.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Look no further!"
Absolutely amazing staff from beginning to end. The amenities were awesome. And the view from the rooftop lounge is one I will never forget. I definitely recommend to all people traveling to NYC.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great West Side location"
With the exception of Club 48 underneath my window, the hotel itself was excellent. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Restaurant is a high end 4 star rated eatery and the food was great. Great gym.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"great place"
this was a great place to stay. staff was super polite and very attentive. security staff was suer polite attentive and seemed on all the time. the only thing i regret other than the intrepid and circle line cruises didn't seem to be much to do