All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
    Bad internet service
Fantastic. Will stay here again.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Sudip, Thank you for your feedback, we certainly hope to see you again!
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Sudip
"Good place to stay in Hell's Kitchen"
It was a great experience. When I first arrived I was disappointed because it seemed so far away from everything. However, I was wrong. It is just one street away from the water where all the walk ways are and boat cruises. It is short walk to Times Square. Walking to Central Park is possible but a little longer. It was a short taxi ride to the 9/11 memorial. It was close to Hell's Kitchen night life activities.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Cody
"Great hotel/excellent bar/lounge (ThePressLounge)"
I was in town for a close friends bachelor party and some of us stayed at ink48 for the weekend. The room was comfortable and accommodating along with excellent room cleaning service. We really did enjoy the rooftop Press Lounge to celebrate with drinks and idle socializing while taking in the surrounding view of NYC especially at night. I would recommend this hotel to friends and will continue to remember my stay at ink48 while in NYC.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Denis, Thank you for choosing us as your home away from home! We are glad to see you find our accomodation clean and comfortable! The Press Lounge is rated top 10 of the entire world, so we happy to see you enjoyed your time up there! Please do come back and see us again!
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
Denis
"All was good"
Stayed at this hotel for a weekend girls get away.. The roof top is beautiful - the Print is very good for brunch and the location worked well .. However ,I am a Kimpton guest and felt that the rooms were a little run down and worn
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello gidget, Thank you for choosing us as your home away from home! We are so glad to see your girl's weekend was successful! We are undergoing renovations in the next year so watch out for much more improvements to come!
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
gidget
"Great hotel and excellent customer service."
I chose this hotel because I stayed at a Kimpton in Portland and thought it was great. This hotel surpassed the hotel in Portland in terms of greatness. The staff was incredible and always on point. The front desk staff, specifically Faith, went above and beyond my expectations. It was my birthday weekend and Faith and the staff hand wrote a birthday note and sent up a bottle of wine to my room on my birthday. The bottle of wine was totally unexpected and I was delighted with the thoughtful gift. The rooms are spacious, modern, and comfortable and the housekeeping staff would ask if anything was needed if you passed them in the hall. The location of the hotel is interesting. It's near H3ll's Kitchen, a neighborhood with a ton of restaurants, bars and shops along 8th, 9th and 10th avenues. It's a 15 minute walk to Times Square, and Chelsea as well as the Upper West Side are a short cab ride away. There's also a very popular bar/club on the roof of the hotel that is packed on weekend nights. Definitely give this place a try, I was pleasantly surprised and will undoubtedly stay here again.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Greetings and thank you for sharing your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you had great interactions with Faith and our housekeeping team! Everyone here strives to provide excellent service to all our guests, and we are glad that we were able to deliver! We hope to see you again soon! Team Ink48
3 night trip Aug 20, 2015
Jean-Luc
"Worst Experience, Worst Stay."
My stay with Ink48 Hotel has been by far the most dissatisfying and antagonizing hotel experience with little to be done accommodations met to satisfy my Kimpton Hotel needs. Having the hotel move us to three different rooms during our entire stay, we had no room to unpack other than continuously wait until they had rooms available to meet our needs. Rooms smelled of sulfur during the evenings and promised rooms on the top floors were not met. The hotel manager did very little to fix our concerns other than send us cheap bottles of wine which we sent back. The hotel had informed us that since we booked through your services, they have little power to refunding us for our stay. With that said, I will never recommend Ink48 Hotel to any future visitors.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Hannah
"NYC's Best Kept Secret"
My stay was great ,Rooftop bar was amazing, Staff was excellent the best in NYC 10 star plus will stay there again and again .
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Kevin, Thank you for your kind words! Please do share your experience with your friends and family! We would love to welcome you back again! Team Ink48
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Funky hotel with great service"
The hotel overall was a nice departure from your everyday franchise hotels. The rooms were clean but the furnishings and fixtures were showing their age. The NY night made its way into our room until the wee hours of the morning: voices, car horns and music (and we got in at 2:45!) We didn't know there were 2 clubs within walking distance of the hotel. The rooftop lounge was a beautiful experience and it felt good to not have to stand on the block long line. The NY skyline was amazing! The drinks were pricy but tasty and after an evening out prior, I only needed one.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Julia, Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Ink48 Hotel. We are glad to see you've visited our lovely rooftop lounge, I do agree with you that skipping the line is extremely satisfying! With that said, we hope to welcome you back for another stay! Team Ink48
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Julia
The stay was great! But guest services did forget to bring up a toothbrush that I had requested twice. However other than that, I cant complain. The rooftop was also great.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Jimmy, Thank you for sharing you feedback with us, sorry about the inconvenience you've experienced during your stay, we will definitely do better the next time around! Please do come back and see us again! Team Ink48
1 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Jimmy
"Fun night"
It was pleasent. Stayed for a night and it was nice. Rooftop lounge was a cool hangout place nice views.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Bryan, We are so glad you've had a fun night at the hotel, we do hope to welcome you back to another excellent stay! Team Ink48
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Bryan
"My favorite hotel in NYC"
Love love love this hotel! Service was extraordinary in every way! Went for my bday. Got a room upgrade and later a bottle of wine sent up to my room. Now that's how you do customer service!! Can't wait to go back.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Michelo, Thank you for celebrating your birthday with us! We are so glad to see that we were able to send you a complimentary amenity! Please come back and see us again!
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Michelo
"Great hotel and staff!"
Great place. Will go back again. Staff is super friendly and helpful.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Linda, Thank you for your kind words, please do come back and see us again! Team Ink48
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"My getaway"
I thought the hotel was very trendy and beautiful. The drinks on the roof top were a bit expensive but the view was to die for
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Celeste, Thank you for your review, the rooftop has absolute stunning views of the hotel! Please come back and see us again! Team Ink48
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Celeste
"Great experience"
Was great. Room large for NYC. Nice shower and comfortable beds.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Paula, So glad to see you find our accomodations spacious and comfortable. We definitely hope to welcome you back for another excellent stay! Team Ink48
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Paula
"Nice Hotel, but traffic noise."
Good stay. Nice Hotel, but very noisy. We really couldn't sleep well because of all of the outside heavy traffic noise. Wouldn't be a first or second choice next time, because of the traffic noise. For us, a quiet sleep is a premium choice.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello, thank you for your kind words, we do have quieter accomodations on the west side of the hotel. We hope to welcome you back for a 5 star experience!
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"AMAZING hotel! Cant wait to stay there again!"
Loved everything about this hotel, the location, decor, complimentary wine hour, the view and the convenience of an awesome rooftop lounge with wapectacular view and drinks (though a bit overcrowded is my only complaint). But this hotel is definitely my new go-to whenever I'm the in The city, can't beat the price either!
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
paulette
Everything about this hotel was great, from the staff to the free wine hour they offer. The rooms were clean and the rooms that had a view were amazing. Definitely a great hotel for the price you pay!
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Greetings Gabriela! Thank you for your great feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our wine hour and that your room was comfy with a great view. We appreciate feedback such as yours as it confirms all of the hardwork being put into place. We hope to welcome you back soon! Team Ink48
2 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Gabriela
Rooftop lounge had AMAZING views of the skyline. The neighborhood was quaint and quiet and a fee blocks off the beaten path. Great food and pubs nearby. We'll be back!
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello there, The rooftop is rated top 10 of the world, you've got some great taste there! Please do come back and see us again!
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
KW
"Highly recommended!"
Terrific staff that you notice right away, starting with the doormen! The restaurant is great, the rooms comfortable, and the people very accomodating.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Greetings and thank you for your awesome feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our staff and our accommodations! We hope to welcome you back soon! Team Ink48
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"5 out of 5 stars. Ink48 makes an enjoyable stay"
Stayed over one night. Sat-Sunday. arrived to NYC sat morning at 9:30 am and figured what the heck, lets see what time check in is at the hotel. Without hesitation the hotel checked us in early, 5 1/2 hrs before their normal 3 PM check in.....the gentleman behind the front desk was very helpful and knowledgeable of the city, providing us with a subway map he mapped out our route to Yankee stadium that we were going to be watching a ball game at later....Checkout was just as smooth sunday morning when we were departing. There is much nightlife around the hotel on adjacent streets and as well as the Press lounge that is located on the 16th flr of the hotel. The room was super clean with a comfy bed and very nice shower,tub, and bathroom arrangement. Overall it was a great and pleasurable stay and would not hesitate to stay here again..5 out of 5 stars
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Greetings and thank you for your wonderful feedback Corey! We are so glad your weekend went smoothly, beginning with an early check in. We always strive to provide excellent service to all our guests and we are happy that we exceeded your expectations! We hope to welcome you back very soon! Team Ink48
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Corey
"Nice Place"
The folks working here were super nice - it was my boyfriend's birthday and they sent up a bottle of wine and a nice card. Had a very nice stay, thanks!
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Greetings and thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that your boyfriend had a great birthday-we love sending special amenities to our guests! Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to welcome you back soon. Team Ink48
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Simply Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I absolutely love this hotel! This is my second time staying there. The staff was sooooooooooo helpful and very friendly! I stayed at the hotel for my honeymoon and they made my honeymoon soooo special !!! I definitely recommend anyone to stay at this hotel!
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
No, you're simply amazing! Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear that we were able to make your honeymoon special! A wedding is an amazing celebration, only to be enhanced by the honeymoon and we thank you for allowing us to be part of it! We hope to welcome you back for your anniversary (wink, wink)! Team Ink48
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Ac broke
1 night trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great Location - Nice looking rooms"
Was excellent Yes!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
i love this hotel. I've attended events here, and visited in hopes of hosting another event too. But has not stayed here. While the room was beautiful and big, the 6th floor was a little loud for me and the view was kinda eh. The view from the roof is one of the best in the city tho and the food and drinks while not inexpensive are wonderful.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello, Thank you for choosing us as your home away from home! We do have quieter room options on the west side of the hotel, just let us know your preferences prior to arrival, we will certainly do our best to accomodate your request! We hope to welcome you back for an excellent stay!
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Nice hotel; terrible guest services department. Totally unhelpful.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"bring an eye mask"
Overall this is a lovely hotel with an above-average bar and restaurant, but our room had a smoke detector right above the bed which flashes with two green lights every FOUR SECONDS. It's not the hugest deal but when you darken the room for sleeping, the flashing lights are right in front of your face! Thankfully we are good sleepers, but I'd hesitate to recommend the room to anyone who is easily disturbed, or trying to acclimate from jet-lag, etc. I asked maintenance to look into it while we were out for the day, and it was still flashing on our second night, so I assume this is not a malfunction but the desired behavior (though I cannot imagine why it would be designed to flash so much, nor why it should be installed directly above one's pillows). We recommend Pom Pom Diner, down the avenue, for breakfast- it looks a bit sketchy but was very tasty. The in-room breakfast was also good, but expensive! Same with the rooftop bar- we loved the scenic experience but not the size of the bar tab.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Emily, Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments as it allows for continous improvement. My apologies for the inconvenienect you've experienced during your stay. Other than the smoke detector, we do hope your stay was enjoyable. Please do come back and see us again!
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Emily
Fabulous hotel. Great guest services and the rooms were big and clean! Free coffee and wine reception nightly were a nice touch. Loved my stay here and will definitely stay here again!
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Greetings and thank you for your wonderful feedback Kristin! We are happy to hear that our staff provided great service, your room met your expectations and that our complimentary coffe and wine hour were to your liking! We love that you loved your stay, and we hope to see you soon! Team Ink48
3 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Kristin
"Rooftop Bar highlight! Nice staff too!!"
I chose ink48 this time for a one night stay with a trip to the theatre, within walking distance of the hotel. I was not disappointed and it was very convenient. I would say it deserves its 4 star rating but the room itself could have been nicer. Size able with a comfortable bed, the bathroom has nonexistent vanity space--with 3 women, a problem! Also, while it was generally clean, it did not feel as clean as other 4 star hotels and the sliding door to the bathroom was in need of repair. For the pluses--location close to theatre yes, but the rooftop bar, called the Press Lounge, was spectacular! We went up there for a drink before the theatre and it was the nicest evening of the summer. Gorgeous views of the Hudson and cityscape of midtown under bright blue clear skies. I would have stayed longer had it not been for the theatre tickets!! Also, the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming we felt wanted! The downstairs is also funky and inviting. Make the rooms over and I would choose this for other trips as well. Would choose again for a one or two night stay that involves a show!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Absolutely wonderful experience and the rooftop bar with city view was amazing. I will definitely return. I love the kimptons line of hotels.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Anthony, Thank you for your kind words! We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay and the view! We certainy hope to welcome you back again!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Anthony
"Don't go for the rooftop lounge"
We love kimptons and try to stay in them whenever possible. We chose ink48 for our recent trip to NYC because we wanted to experience the rooftop lounge at sunset and in the morning. Upon arrival, we were advised that the rooftop was not available due to a private party. Disappointed, we decided to go the next morning and were again told it was not available due to another private party. We were offered no compensation except a heartfelt "sorry" from the manager. I would advise any would-be visitors to be aware that if you're looking for that rooftop experience, it's not guaranteed. We were told we should have "checked our website" before booking, but there was no post to that effect, and also that the morning booking had been last minute anyway. Plus, the room was non-refundable at the time we booked. Our room was immaculate and very spacious; however, the bed is low like a futon and pretty soft, so if you have any trouble getting out of a low seat, this is not for you. Also, one of our sinks was cracked and the soaking tub wouldn't drain. We were told the engineer would have to fix it, but we didn't want the engineer fixing the tub in our room at 10:00 pm, so we just left it full. We did pay extra for the city view which turned out to be a huge Comfort Inn sign across the street.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
evie
"Warming! No sky view lounge"
Warning! this hotel does not have access to the press lounge. The press lounge with the roof top deck is the main reason we decided to stay here. After we arrived we were told the lounge was closed for a private function and that the lounge is not affiliated with the hotel. When we complained that all the advertising for ink48 shows the lounge and it's mentioned as an amenity the staff ignored our complaint and basically told us it was our tough luck.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello, Thank you for your candid feedback. We do apologize regarding your less than stellar experience. The Press Lounge is independently owned and managed, they do reserve the right to hold closures for private events. With that said, please check www. ink48.com for private events at the Press Lounge prior to your visit! We certainly hope to welcome you back!
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Okay"
Room was okay. Highlight of the hotel is the rooftop lounge and skyline view.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to see that you've enjoyed your experience at the rooftop lounge! We certainly hope to welcome you back!
2 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Nice hotel. The staff was really kind for the most part. The room supposedly included a wine happy hour of sorts,but no one mentioned it nor did anyone greet us when we walked over to the area where the wine tasting was taking place. The wine area could use some better hospitality.a word about the rooftop access policy. I get it. I've lived in Miami and now in d.c. so I understand the hold the line and whole dress code thing. However, the owner should make sure he puts someone at the door that can read folks a little better. I'm not a 6yr old so I'm not a big fan of being told how to dress when I wanna play. With that said if your door man can't recognize (i.e., discriminate ) properly he's losing money. Consider that hotel guest should be given the benefit of the doubt based on the room rates and not necessarily jeans or shorts. Therefore, if they're heading to the rooftop they'll probably run a huge tab and make you money.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Charles, Thank you for sharing your feedback, we do apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced during your stay. Wine hour is daily from 5-6pm. We sure hope you've had a chance to enjoy the perk! The rooftop lounge is rated top 10 of the world,hence the strict dress code. They do operate independently from the hotel.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Great experience from beginning to end.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Anthony, we are extremely glad that your experience was excellent, we certainly hope to welcome you back again!
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Anthony
"Honeymoon Stay"
My new bride and I spent a couple days in NYC for our honeymoon. Ink was wonderful! They had a bottle of champagne waiting for us. The staff could not be more friendly or accommodating. Our room was very clean. It was large. We ate at the hotel restaurant one night. It was very good. We also had a couple massage in the hotel spa. Great experience!! It was overall a terrific experience and we look forward to going again.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Girls night out"
We had a great stay, came for girls night out. Received a complamentary bottle of champagne cause one of the girls just got engaged. Minutes from downtown, friendly service. Only recommendation would be more of a variety of food at the rooftop bar. But overall great hotel would stay again.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello there, Thank you for celerating girls night out with us! We are so glad that we were able to make your stay extra special with the champagne! Please do come back and see us again!
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
The hotel is just wonderful. The staff was more than accommodating. The bed was somewhat hard but the rooms are beautiful and nicely decorated.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for choosing us to be your home away from home! We are so glad to see you've had a wonderful stay and find out staff accomodating! Please do come back and see us again!
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Loving NYC"
A nice place! More geared to a younger crowd. Would be nice for a family with young adults! The building seemed to be under some kind of renovation outside. Inside was clean a cozy! Nice view of mid-town!
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Peter, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are glad to see you find out accomodation cozy and clean! The view is truly stunning from the outside in! We hope to welcome you back again!
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Lovely room, rooftop bar and spectacular view! Really enjoyed everything about this hotel.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
The hotel was very shique and elegant. We dined at PRINT, the farm to table restaurant. It did not dissapoint. The rooms were very nice and the staff was kind and helpful. Only complaint is that the room was a bit small.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Took my mother in law for a short visit to NY."
America, the front desk agent was super nice gave my wife an upgrade for her moms room and we really appreciated that. The hotel is super nice, close to Time Square so we walk all day in and out. The best part is the rooftop bar ( The Press Club).The views are amazing and very nice ambience. The specialty drinks at $17 each are just ok but is the view that you are been charged for and is woth it. Check in and Check out was very fast and I got my two rooms before 3 pm and that was a plus too traveling with 5 people Will be back for more.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Gerardo
"Really, really, really loud!!!!"
We absolutely loved the hotel itself. The decor was fun and funky. It was immaculate from lobby to bathroom. The staff was pleasant and professional. There were some small issues with the cleaning staff with towels and replenishing products. Ice was readily available. The bathroom was roomy but could have used a stool or a shelf in the walk in shower. No place to put things. The subway station was a walk but easy. The area was really nice near the water. It would be a great hotel for pre or post-cruisers. You literally walk to the port in about 3 minutes. Bed was comfortable and there was plenty of room, unlike other NewYork hotels which are small. Great view. It was loud at night. We stayed in 814 and got no sleep because of the rooftop bar across the street that we looked down on. It's open until 4:00 AM and that's about when the noise stopped. Maybe bring earplugs? But that doesn't seem like a safe thing to do in case of an emergency. We could hear conversations from across the street when the music stopped. Do not stay on that side of the hotel....it was LOUD.
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to see you've enjoyed the hotel! I do apologize regarding the inconvenience you've experienced during your stay! Please be assured we are working diligently with the club management to resolve the noise issue! We do have quieter options on the west side of the hotel, please do come back and see us again!
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Best Hotel"
I had a wonderful stay at Ink48! The staff was really friendly. I'm allergic to feathered pillows and they had no problem with changing them out quickly for me. The room was one of the cleanest I have ever stayed in! The bed was also very comfortable. I will definitely be back to a Kimpton Hotel! They are also accommodating to pets! Next time I have a trip, I will bring my dog!
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Cristina, thank you for your kind words, as it confirms all the hard work thats' been put in place! Please do come back and see us again with your furry friend!
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2015
Cristina
"Nice hotel.....could use some new towels"
Overall experience was great, nice chic hotel. Rooms could use some new towels though (I'd booked 3 rooms for 2 nights), staff was good overall. Great curb side staff....very courteous.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Romance right near Times Square"
Our stay was amazing! The hotel is just a few blocks from busy Times Square so it's peaceful and less crowded when walking around. The hotel staff was very helpful with recommendations for dinner & near by stores. Anthony was AMAZING! He arranged to have our room set up with rose petals! We would definitely recommend ink48!
Response by ink48 hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Hello Jacquelyn, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we are glad to see that you find our location convenient and enjoyed the interaction with our staff! We certainly hope to welcome you back again!
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Jacquelyn
"AMAZING VIEW OF THE CITY"
I arrived extremely early and was able to check in at noon. The room was beautiful, breathable and spacious. I felt so luxurious.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Marcus
"Great hotel!"
We love the hotel and the restaurant. Had drinks on thd roof top bar.all the staff were well trained, curteous and polite. The only drawback was the location. Very noisey. Lots of traffic sirens honking.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Great place, second time I've stayed there, beautiful rooftop bar.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"Lots of a space for a one night stay"
We stayed for one night, but had a great experience. The room was very clean and extremely spacious. The bathroom was a standout feature, lots of room and a cool shower!
Other trip Jun 28, 2015