All hotels in Danville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here35 Sheraton Rd, Danville, PA, 17821, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Danville, PA recview"
The hotel was right off the highway (I80) and very convenient. I did not hear the highway from my room, which was really nice. There was a a few chairs and a nice round table in the room. The bathroom was large with plenty of space. Lots of TV channels which was nice also. In the morning, the breakfast had fruit, waffles, juices, snacks, coffee (all day and night). The only thing I didn't like was you couldn't get to the front desk without going outside, but overall, a very nice hotel.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
LindaA
"Perfect for the price"
Stayed here with the family and some friends (in a separate room) after visiting Knoebels. Location is convenient, both to the park and to downtown Danville for food/drinks. Room was large, clean, and contemporary. Very pleased with everything. Bed/pillow could have been more comfortable but overall a very good experience. We will likely stay here again next time we go to Knoebels.
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
J Y
"Room wasn't ready at check in."
I had called to see if our room might be ready early (2:00 p.m.), it was not, I was told check in was at 3:00, we arrived at 3:00 and was told our room was still not ready, they could start it right away and it would be done within 20 minutes, however, we needed to be at a softball tournament at that time so could not wait, had to leave, and then come back. I wish I had been told when I called at 2:00, that although check in was at 3:00, our room would not be ready then, we drove an extra 40 minutes to check in before our softball game, which didn't happen.
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
softballmom2
"Okay hotel, but not great"
The room was clean and reasonably updated, but it still felt a bit like a motel. It was hidden in a corner area and while it was off the highway it was not in a populated area, so there wasn't much nearby.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
lauren
"Very dirty"
The room had a funny smell and the carpet was old and dirty. There were not enough outlets to plug anything in (only one available). The location was fine and the lobby was nice and clean but the room was one of the worst I've ever staid in. Very disappointing.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Attending Bucknell Graduation"
I was very impressed with the quality of the rooms. They have been recently updated and the hotel is very nice on the interior. Much nicer than it looks from the outside.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Sheila
"Close to Bucknell University"
Good customer servie
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Alex
"convenient clean and comfy"
Stayed at the hotel so I would not have to do the drive to pick up my son from college all in one day. The hotel is conveniently located and need several food establishments. The staff was polite and courteous, the room clean and comfortable with more amenities such as a refrig, microwave etc that my most recent stay at a high end hotel.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Good location in Danville"
Only stayed one night and left before the breakfast, but everything was as expected.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Val
"Danville PA = quiet by interstate"
Though I gave hotel all 5's, grout around tub needed replacement. Bathroom was beautiful & spacious, though, with granite counter & tub/shower surround. Room & hotel were like-new beautiful. Continental Breakfast included Belgian waffles. Located well just off interstate, but very quiet & rural surroundings. Next door to great country restaurant.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
anonymous
THE STAFF ARE THE BEST....THE ROOM NEEDS SOME PAINT, carpet needs detail cleaning, in corners etc..bring back pastry variety, and fresher fruit..
3 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Close to highway"
Close to highway but wifi is not working other wise all good
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Booked 3 rooms, all were clean. Breakfast was included in the price and it was adequate and quick, down to the waffles that you make for yourself. Hotel was noisy at times due to kids running around outside and yelling, but it quieted down after a while. Overall, hotel was nice for the price and the short over night stay.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Pete
"Easily accessible to highway."
Loved the fact that they are pet friendly. We found everything clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Easily accessible to highway."
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Solid hotel"
Quality and very good value for the price. Nothing flashy but safe, clean and comfortable. Breakfast selection is limited but better than nothing. Visiting experience is different if you're in a room on the side facing Route 80 (avoid if you can)
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
"No blankets?????"
I asked for an extra blanket. I was told they were all out of them! What? A hotel without blankets? I will never stay there again. ..
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
AT
"Cute & Comfy"
Usually I stay at another hotel nearby when visiting, but I decided to try this one for a few bucks more and I was not disappointed! The room was big and comfortable, the wifi was fast, and they offer breakfast! Will definitely be staying here every time!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Convenient"
The one night stay was excellent and the accommodations were perfect. My wife had a peaceful night stay. Well kept and managed hotel. Thank you
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Steve K.
"WARNING.....not typical super 8"
As soon as we checked in I was informed that some of the rooms were without hot water and I was asked if I could check ours when I get into the room and let front desk know. Of course we did not have hot water. I called and reported it and she said that she was calling her manager. A few hours later I went back to front desk to see what was going on and was informed the problem was investigated and they couldn't find anything so they were hoping rooms would have hot water in the morning. The girl at the desk said that we could go about 1/2 mile up the road and shower at the quality Inn. I asked "so you want me to take my daughter out at 7 in the evening to a different hotel to shower and then come back here? Drag her out in the freezing cold after a shower?" She replied "yeah that's what we can offer". I said that's inconvenient don't ya think and she replied "yeah.... But you can always just stay at the quality inn for the night for no additional charge". I decided to move us to the other hotel but I did inform the front desk about the condition our room was in.... Trash behind bed stand from previous guest, dirt around the edge of room, something splattered on bathroom door, dirty headboard and a big stain on cover! On the other hand Quality Inn was exceptional with customer service from the very helpful gentleman at the front desk to the bartender in the lounge right up to and including the breakfast staff! Spend the few extra bucks and stay at the Quality Inn and skip Super 8!
1 night trip Feb 24, 2014
Great room and price.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
"close to hospital"
our stay was very nice staff was pleasant and the rooms were clean. I have stayed at other Super 8 Motels and this one was in much better condition
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"For Geisinger appointment....easy accessable....."
We were well satisfied....
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Dog days"
I felt deceived
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
jamesbauhs
"Perfect for our situation"
We needed a hotel at the very last minute due to a major pipe leak in the home in which we were to be staying. With 2 parents, 3 teenagers and a dog on Christmas eve that was a tall order. The Danville Super 8 was perfect - one room comfortably fit us all, they take dogs and it was clean. That was really the extent of our needs. And the price was delightful. OK the pillows were lumpy, the comforter wasn't thick and plush, the mattresses were just ok on the comfort scale - these are all the reasons you pay more at an upscale hotel. But we were thrilled. The free breakfast was a great benefit. The day we left we found there was a workout room. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a price performer that's clean and has all the basics plus a bit more. Thank you Super 8!
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
theluckiestmom
We booked 3 rooms a month in advance at a discounted rate. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, but the rooms were not very fresh (worn carpets and walls; headboard for a king bed in a room with 2 doubles). The low room rate makes this motel a good value. We would not hesitate to stay here again at the same rate.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Great value"
Nice hotel great value for the money!
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
Nice stay.. breakfast was nice..
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Jenn
"perfect"
out of my way but well worth the extra drive-great value!
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Convenient"
Convenient. Clean and comfortable. Helpful staff. Nothing special but adequate.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
DBB
the hotel was very clean and the staff very accommadating.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
scott callaham
"Nice Stay"
For it's price category, it's very comfortable property to stay at.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Louis P
"Good for the money"
Very friendly very helpful front desk staff makes it worth while Great location close to rte 80 Pillows are just awful. very flat. stain on bed sheet. building old. Breakfast adequate.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
J
"Nasty hotel"
Dirty musty smell. I used towels so I would not step on the stained carpets. It was gross! I would not let my dog stay there. There was beer cans and garbage all along the path ways. My advice would be RUN
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
dawn
"You can still afford to travel"
Great place to break our journey -- all the necessaries covered and at a great price
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Roaming
"Stole the car antenna in parking lot"
While the rooms were okay, the other guests were pretty intoxicated and loud which made for an unpleasant stay. Front desk was nice. No elevator and couldn't get room on ground floor for handicapped parents. Most pathetic part was that the antenna was stolen from the car while in the parking lot. So while room rate was cheaper than area hotels, wasn't worth the savings in the end.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Easy access to hotel off I-80"
Easy access to hotel from the interstate. Friendly staff, clean room & simple but good breakfast.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Just average"
Hotel is just average. Road to hotel is overgrown and not really a road. Hotel in desperate need of maintenance. Bed covers stained, bathroom linoleum peeling. On the good side great bath towels!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Hotel stay was disappointing"
The location of the hotel was not good, staff were friendly but I would not recommend this hotel if you have kids. It was Just my daughter and I and I didn't feel safe.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"worst stay ever"
Thee halls smelled the room was barley ok. After checking in I had to go to the office to get toilet paper.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
jd
"Super-8 Danville"
Convenient off and on I-80, friendly and accommodating staff. Strict Breakfast Bar policy (9:00am shutdown on weekdays) Which Caught us off guard Monday morning cause we were able to eat until 10am on Saturday and Sunday. However, the Continental Breakfast served is better than average. Regardless, the staff hospitality and cleanliness made for a pretty nice overall stay for the price.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
Pete
"Convenient and reasonable for a quick stay."
The hotel was fine for a simple overnight stay. We stopped there on our way to Bucknell. A continental breakfast was included and offered yogurt, cereals, waffles, cinnamon rolls and juices. It was nice and convenient because we were in a bit of a hurry.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Super8: redeemed!"
My wife banished us from staying at Super 8's after an unpleasant stay about 15 years ago in Virginia. What a difference a decade makes. This hotel in Danville was everything you would expect -- and want -- in a budget hotel catering to traveling families. Breakfast, cleanliness, convenience, comfort -- my wife is now a Super 8 believer.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"All expressway... all the time"
Our room was on the 2nd floor, overlooking the expressway. This should not be a problem.. expect there was NO weatherstripping around our doorway, so the 1/8" gap allowed all the continuous expressway noise freely into our hotel room all night. Total lack of attention to detail. Good beds were wasted - due to noise I got about 3 hours sleep after a long day of driving. To cap it off, at about 1AM the wall-mounted TV (nominally off) started emitting a series of loud clicks every few seconds. We had to pull the plug to stop that. Mentioned both to nice lady at front desk ... she said it would be fixed, but offered nothing that would compensate.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Al
Not friendly to all people
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
kathy
"very nice, will stay again"
we arrive very late on Friday nigh, young lady at front desk was very nice. the room was very comfortable and very clean.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2013
ann
"a place to sleep and take a shower"
Room was suffcient for what we needed
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Little League"
Good price and fair location. Good staff. Safe and free parking. Room had everything needed.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Toni
"Average hotel. Serves a minimal purpose"
Desk Clerk was abrupt and rude. Rooms were not thoroughly cleaned. House keeping come late in afternoon around 5:00 pm.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Better than I expected"
I didn't expect much from a Super 8 but it was actually a nice hotel. We booked this hotel due to the proximity to Knoebels. The rooms were clean and good sized. The free breakfast was typical of most free hotel breakfasts. We'll probably book this hotel again next year as well.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013