All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here270 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel.If only I could make coffee in my room"
The Epic is stylish and you pay for it. The staff are excellent, the public spaces are lovely, and the hotel dining room is imaginative and first-rate. The rooms are ample; the pool area and bar drinks are great. Just two quibbles. No in -room coffee machine! The free coffee offered in the lobby is pretty bad, and the nearest Starbucks is three blocks away, and a pot of very nice room-service coffee is nearly sixteen bucks. . Also, I could hear occasional noise from the room next door. Not a big problem but in a hotel of this quality it's worth noting.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Margaret: I love how you described the hotel. Excellent staff, lovely public places, and an imaginative dining room. I could not have said it better myself. Regarding the coffee machine, we can always send one up to the room. Just give us a call before check in or let us know when you arrive. We would love to provide this in room convenience.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Margaret
Bathroom had personal things of past customer. (Electric toothbrush, shampoo & conditioner)
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Tony: I am so sorry to hear that this happened. This is definitely not our standard and should never happen. I will be following up with Housekeeping to address the issue. I hope that we can have a chance to welcome you back again and prove what our standards are.
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Tony
"Very nice overall"
Love the hotel, it was great! Wish they would provide slippers as well, just like other 5 start hotels do.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Nizam: Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We love hearing from you! Next time you stay with us, please reach out to us. We will for sure have some slippers waiting for you.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Nizam
"Beautiful hotel. Bad valet"
Very beautiful hotel with a lot of beautiful people but lobby is very crouded. Valet us $37 and takes at least half an hour to get your car. Otherwise a fantastic hotel.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Daryoush: Thanks for letting us know how beautiful you found the hotel. It's true we do get busy here. All of the beautiful people sometimes congregate in the lobby.We look forward to having you back.
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Daryoush
"Epic Stay"
I recently stayed at the Epic for a week. The staff delivered exceptional customer service. The hotel cleanliness was outstanding yet I would have liked the sheets changed atleast every other day but they weren't. Poolside service was great! Hotel food was pricey but expected. Free wine hour daily was a treat. Staff recommended "The Oceanaire" restaurant in Mary Brickell Village - food was incredible during happy hour. 4:00-12:00 am Shrimp and grits $8.00 to die for, drinks were beyond worth it $7 ea and the filet mignon sliders $8, were insanely delicious. Taxi to south beach $20 one way, Hotel shuttle should be considered for guests convenience. But had a great trip! Loved watching the boats go by from my balcony.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
What an exceptional review! Thank you so much for all of these kind words. I am glad that you were able to take some time to enjoy Wine Hour. It is always a nice treat to cheers with us at the end of the day.We love it. On your next stay, please let us know how often you would like your sheets changed. We can definitely take care of this for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
High Standards
Loved the stay and staff .
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
We loved you too! Thanks for five gorgeous stars.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Yasmany
"Beautiful hotel if vacationing for relaxation"
The staff was absolutely amazing. The hotel is gorgeous. If you are looking for a very relaxing get away, I highly recommend this hotel. I went specifically to see South Beach which was only a fifteen minute drive however if you are planning taking a taxi to your destination, prepare to spend at least $30.00 each way. Many rich folk choose to stay at this hotel however for someone like myself who is on a budget, the next time I intend to visit South Beach I will more than likely pick a cheap hotel that is closer to the nightlife. There IS however an amazing rooftop club at the hotel next door that is easily accessible on foot if you do not want to spend $60.00 on a cab ride to and from south beach. I can not emphasize enough how amazing the staff was. I arrived at 6 a.m. (check in is not until 4). To accommodate us, the concierge put us in a suite (on the condition that we would change rooms once ours was available). Once 4 p.m. came, we were advised that they would allow us to keep our suite for the duration of our stay. I have no complaints about the hotel. The hotel experience was amazing. The only reason I do not rate this as a 5 is because of its distance from South Beach.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you so much for this glowing recommendation. I am glad that our customer service was so memorable! We love to provide these experiences and make these connections with our guests. I couldn't be more delighted to hear about your hotel experience. Hopefully the next time you decide to visit downtown, we can welcome you back.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Exceptional!
WOW! Thanks!
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"nice & fun"
confortable stay, nice rooms and decor. Great swimming area and gym. good restaurants.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for the great feedback! I am so glad that you enjoyed our rooftop pool and gym. Its fantastic to be able to have drinks in a pool while overlooking all of downtown and the harbor. We look forward to your return.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Service Dept needs upgrade"
Hotel is excelent and gorgeous. However, our room phone was not working. Reported it twice and nothing was done. Advise room service to turn down bed every evening when leaving for dinner. Never done. Valet parking needs better coordination to avoid such confussion and traffic jams in and out. Zuma Restaurant should be better accommodating to hotel guests without previous reservations. Like Cipriani Downtown did for us. Hopefully, we will have a better experience during our next stay since we loved the hotel.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Robert Armada: First off, I am glad that you loved the hotel. It means a lot to receive such feedback from our guests. With this information, we can ensure that your next stay is even better. I will be following up with all departments regarding the difficulties that you encountered. That is certainly not the experience I would have wanted you to have. Please reach to me directly, Zachary, next time. I will ensure that you love the hotel even more. I will also make sure that the above scenario doesn't happen again.
3 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
Robert Armada
I enjoyed everything about this hotel EXCEPT the valet. Waited for my car about 30 mins.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Chris: Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us! We are all delighted by how much you enjoyed EPIC. I am sorry to hear about what happened with valet. During your next stay, our front office team would be happy to call for the car for you. They can call early so that you will not have to wait. We look forward to your next visit and will make sure that your car is delivered on time.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"Best Hotel - Hands Down"
This was our first time staying at Epic and all I can say is that we were beyond pleased! My wife and I stayed for three nights. The hotel room was immaculate and I highly recommend getting a room with a view of the ocean. They have complimentary wine from 5-6 in the lobby and if you're single you would think you're in a movie due to how many highly attractive people are walking in and out of the hotel. I also highly recommend eating dinner at Zuma which is located within the hotel. It's pricey (expect to spend $50 and up for each person) but well worth it. If you're a sushi fan it's the best and freshest sushi you will ever taste. The overnight valet parking is pretty steep ($37) each night but if you figure that staying at any other hotel you will be charged $20-$25 the additional amount isn't too bad. There is no additional charge for how many times you go in and out and they bring your car up very quickly. Expect a little longer delay (maybe 5-7 minutes) on Friday and Saturday due to people who are going to the restaurant. The front desk is always happy to see you and assist and the entire staff always seems pleased to see you and help you with anything you need. If you're going with a significant other take a short walk because there are is a romantic setting where you can sit on the rocks and watch the sunset. This is our new favorite hotel so we will stay here each time on our annual Miami trips.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
D Jones Well I am beyond pleased with this review! Wow, thanks so much. We could not be more flattered to be your new favorite hotel. I am so glad that you were able to benefit from so many aspects of our property. Wine Hour is always a good time and a great way to meet us and other guests. The way you described our Front Office staff is exactly what we love to hear. The reality is that we are always pleased to see you. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
D Jones
Great place to stay... Valet Parking not so good...
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Mauricio: I am so flattered that you found the hotel to be a "great place to stay," we think so too! It sounds like Valet caused a problem though, so I do apologize. Next time, our front office team can always call for your car early, that way you do not have to wait. We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Mauricio
"Amazing!"
I spent my wedding night here. Exceeded my expectations. The staff was very helpful and generous!
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Steve: Congratulations! We love exceeding expectations. It is always so flattering when people to chose to stay with us on their wedding night, so we cannot thank you enough. Now let's start talking anniversary plans!
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Pleasant
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Vahan: We love our location too! Downtown Miami has so much to offer and we enjoy all of it.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Vahan
"EXCELLENT STAY"
ME AND MY BOYFRIEND STAYED FOR 3 NIGHTS AND IT WAS GEORGOUS, BEAUTIFUL, PEACEFUL. YOUR HOTEL IS SO CLEAN AND NEAT. WE LOVE IT. CAN WAIT TO GO BACK
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Wendy: Woah, what an excellent review! We could not be more flattered. It is always such an incredible compliment to be called gorgeous, beautiful, and peaceful. Hopefully, we will have a chance to welcome you back again soon.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
WENDY
It is a very good hotel. It has two drawbacks. First is the valet parking, very expensive and it takes forever to get your car. Second one the TV is not HD. You expect more from a hotel of this level.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Alex: Thanks so much for reaching out to us. I am so glad that you found our property to be a "great hotel!" I do apologize for the valet taking awhile. During your next stay, please feel free to call down and we can have the car brought around in advance. Also, regarding the TVs, we are currently discussing installing new TVs! We can't wait. Hopefully you can benefit from them on a future visit.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Alex
"Horrible Service"
The hotel is beautiful but the service was horrible! The room was nice but there was a disburbing noise from 4am- 8 am coming from the AC vent or door slamming.. It was very unpleasant. I could not sleep from 4am-8am. Also I ordered room service (breakfast) from the night before, it never came. Although I was comp the valet fee; I was very disappointed!
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
I am terribly embarrassed to hear about the problems you experienced during your stay. First off, I am glad that you found the hotel to be so beautiful. We always want every guest to feel that way. However, it does sound like you experienced problems with both room service and your air conditioning. Both of these issues are not acceptable and do not represent a typical stay. I would truly appreciate another chance to prove to you that our service can be as beautiful as our property. Please reach out to me, Zachary, the next time you will be in Miami. I would love the opportunity to provide you with a truly authentic EPIC experience.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
"Great hotel, iffy valet"
We stayed for 1 night while in Miami and the hotel was incredible.. extremely clean room, very upscale, pools were great, customer service inside the hotel was fantastic (very helpful, welcomed us, even greeted us at the door). The only downside was they did not allow you to park yourself and the valet was EXTREMELY slow. On the way in we had to wait almost 10 minutes while they juggled people around for someone to give us a ticket, on the way out we waited nearly 20 minutes for someone to fetch the car.. we figured they forgot about us and asked the attendant to ensure someone was getting the car since we saw 4-5 valet just standing around watching ladies, the attendant just kept saying few more minutes over and over - not helpful. Eventually the car arrived... only real hiccup at the his hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Shawn Miller
"EXCELLENT!!!!!"
COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR BETTER!!!!
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
NORRIS
"Beautiful hotel"
Beautiful hotel, room service is cheaper than the restaurants, restaurants are super expensive... But lots of cool cars in the driveway!
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Joe Bob
"First rate !"
Room was great. All aspects were excellent. Missed the part on $39.00 per day parking fee. Entrance a bit tricky
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Tony
My experience at Epic Hotel was amazing, they have spoiled my sister and I for other hotels now, my standards have been raised for the hotels I stay at when I travel and I don't think others can measure up! The service was great, the staff was very friendly, and the room was beautiful. I loved the bathroom and the balcony, definitely made the room for me! I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Basically perfect"
It is really good hotel but only one thing.... Not many complemental goods at the room. Most of them need to be asked.
3 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Tomo
The room is perfect the only negative is the valet parking is very busy and you lost a lot of time waiting for your car
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Very nice."
Very good , I loved my vacation in downtown Miami , all the staff was very nice and well prepared for help. I had so much fun and thank you specially for the concierge ( Gene) that was so helpful with all the information the we need , it made our vacation easier.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Dai
"Overrated. Poor service."
Tries to be a hip and trendy hotel but lacks in basic customer service. In attentive staff.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Awesome, awesome, awesome"
I was treated special the moment I walked in the door. One of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Fantastic service. The staff at Area 31 are top notch. This is my favorite hotel in Miami.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"kimpton"
This is a very nice hotel with awesome views of the city of miami and the port. My only negatives would be the driveway is crazy crowded but the valet appears to do the best tbey can,additionally guest service did not fill one request they had promsed. We ending up taking care of it ourselves.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Billy
"Epic hotel"
Parking on Friday/Saturday night was a nightmare due to Zuma being a hotspot and its located within hotel premises.
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
"WEEKEND BLAST!!!"
My stay at the EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel was fantastic! l have stayed in many Excellent hotels while vacationing. I, truly add the EPIC a Kimpton Hotel to the top of my list.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Pumpkin
"Terrible service!!!"
Our room was never cleaned in our 3 day stay. The third night i had to beg and wait hours for it to be finally cleaned. Also, prepare to wait at least 30 minutes for the valet to get your car. The valet is too busy and makes the hotel stay unconfortable to go in and out. Also the food in room service does not match a five star or even a three star hotel. It jad no presentation at all and was not good at all. I did not have a good stay and will never stay there again.
Maria
"Weekend Away"
Great experience, no complaints. Excellent value for the money.
LJ
"Great views Hotel in downtown"
The facilities are very nice, cleanliness is supperd. Great service. The views from the pool bar and restaurant are espactacular. Getting in and out by car can be a problem specially friday nights when it gets out of control, eventhough the valet parking efforts, since there is happy hour at the pool bar and the sushi restaurant SUMA. It is the COOL place too be!
Celia
"Amazing time"
I Had a great time, the hotel was beautiful and the staff was really nice. our room view was breath taking we had a ocean view room. The hotel is in a great location near many restaurants and clubs. Also the roof top pool is amazing me and my friends stayed in the pool for hours drinking beer and cocktail drinks. Overall we had a great time.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
"Typical Kimpton - luxurious and clean"
They make your stay so easy. You completely have faith that they will take care of all of your needs.......and they should for their prices. Great family of hotels
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Jen
"my stay"
staying at the epic hotel in downtown Miami was an amazing experience they surpass my expectations of what a 4-star hotel was suppose to be. I had the pleasure of staying at The Ritz Carlton and they did not accommodate everything that i asked for. My stay at the epic was memorable and I cannot wait for another trip to the epic hotel as far as a valet is a little bit pricey however it was well worth it being helped with my bags and being treated like royalty they really care about your needs and what you need when staying there and anything while standing there is long as you are staying I remember not having a refrigerator in my room on the trip to the epic hotel they told us that they could bring up a refrigerator to our room and they said as well as bringing up a microwave as well and that really surprise me because I have never seen a hotel actually bring up a refrigerator and a microwave if you need it during your stay my stay at the epic hotel was amazing.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
la la
"Great Location, Beautiful Lobby, Friendly Staff"
Excellent location in Miami. Staff was friendly and allowed us to check in early! The room was beautiful and well kept. Nice pools and lounging area! For the price this is probably one of the best hotels I have stayed at!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Perfect Hotel
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Valet Parking"
The valet parking is terrible. Are not organized sometimes waiting time is 45 minutes and 20 cars in front waiting.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Good overall but noisy room.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Alain
Goog weekend, you can enjoy the miami downtown with any problems at all. Nice restaurants and close by to many of miami atractions.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"TRUE MIAMI"
I return to the Hotel because various things I connived Business and pleasure so is the perfect location and what you get from your money is great . not over price place !
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Mr Picky
"First time at Epic? You won't be dissapointed!"
Overall amazing experience, I stayed here for Mercedes Benz Fashion week, it is a 7 minute drive to South Beach, great staff, they took our luggage promptly to our room, check-in took about 5 minutes. Our room lacked tooth brushes and tooth paste but after a phone call, we had them delivered in less than 5 minutes, AMAZING service! And the valet parking can get busy but they manage to keep things in control in order to keep everyone happy. Thank you Epic!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Efrain
"Great location."
Great location, nice hotel. Close to everything.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Claudia
Excellent.. Epic
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Overnight parking is bit high.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
"Nice, upscale hotel."
Very nice and upscale place. Good amenities. Convenient to downtown / AA Centre but not in the middle of the hassle of it.
"Great Downtown Location"
Wonderful trendy Miami hotel with great restaurants.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014