All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
270 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The bar is the place to be"
Great smart hotel with very good spa, gym and popular bar.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Louise
"Best Hotel Stay Ever."
I asked the Front desk manager: Hisham Ahmed to get me the best and highest waterview room because it was a special Valentines day weekend and I was going to ask my girlfriend to marry me. He took 15 minutes and located the best room he could find. It was awesome!!! perfect. 27th floor center view. That view made our whole weekend. I asked my girlfriend to marry me on the balcony. She said yes... and we thanked Hisham profusely. Best hotel stay of our lives!!! Thank you again Hisham.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
William Congratulations! Hisham is a real asset, I am so glad that you had a chance to work with him. It means so much to us when we can be apart of such special occasions in your lives. We hope that you'll come back for the wedding or the anniversary. See you soon!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Has everything needed to experience posh Miami: Zuma, Lilt lounge and area 31. Amazing exhale spa and beautiful pool with in vibe where appropriate.
"Do it again"
Loved it
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Ron: So would we...we can't wait to have you back!
3 night trip Dec 12, 2014
Ron
"Stay wasn't really Epic"
Epic is centrally located in downtown Miami and close to most downtown activities, restaurants and highways. However, the hotel needs some furniture updating as its worn out. I stayed in room 1808 and certainly wasn't pleased with room condition. Hotel does have a great restaurant Zuma which I strongly recommend for anyone that likes sushi. Most surprising was horrible security staff that started interesting me while I was just trying to make couple photos in the lobby. Try to avoid this hotel until they fix those problems!!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
JetSetLife
"Great hotel in Downtown Miami"
Great hotel - Amazing staff from the check in to check out. Two pools on 16th floor terrace. Amazing views from balconies.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Pet friendly!"
Everything was perfect... Like you would expect a high end hotel to be... Turndown service available all day. I love that they are pet friendly and I could bring my puppy at no extra charge! My only complaint... A beautiful tub and no shower gel!?!?!
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
We love our four legged friends here, we are glad you brought yours along too! I am also glad to hear that you were content with our Housekeeping Services. They really work hard to make sure you are always comfortable. Regarding the shower gel, we can always bring some up to the room. Just let us know the next time you stay with us and we can send it up!
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Best Hotel in Downtown Miami"
The location of this hotel is awesome. They have a whole foods that just opened across the street. It had some great sandwiches and nice food. The hotel is by the water and I have stayed at 3 other hotels on this strip and this one is the best. Inter Continental is a nice hotel as well and near the arena, but the customer service at the EPIC is unmatched.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
I am so glad that we're top on your list! We love being on top! It means so much to us to hear such positive feedback about your experience while at EPIC. We love working here so we love having you stay here. See you soon!
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Beautiful view"
The room and the view were fabulous but the service in the main restaraunt and room service I thought were below average
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Cheryl: Thanks for the fabulous compliments on the room and view! We love those both too. The next time you stay with us, we will make sure that the service on the restaurant side is just as good as the hotel's. Hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Jan 16, 2015
cheryl
"10 days @ the Epic over New Year 2015 ..."
Location in downtown is practical. However the hotel is in need of a lifting: carpets, dimmers, phones are close to end of life. Cleanliness, past the lobby,is sub standard, room did not see a vacuum cleaner for days, more than once pillows left on couch rather than tidy on the bed. Breakfast was adequate, with a propension to charging "buffet" ($24.00) rather than "Continental" ($15.00), and any coffee - other than brewed - a hefty $ 4.00/cup. Breakfast was a mess over overcrowded year-end, we eventually gave them up for the Italian delicatessen up the road...
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Scott: I am so glad you found our location to be so practical. It's nice to able to stay at a hotel were you have such a plethora of dinning and activities in walking distance. I am certainly disappointed to hear that the restaurant and housekeeping did not provide proper luxury service. Every part of our property should uniformly represent high end luxury; whenever we do not, it is plainly unacceptable. We would love a chance to provide an experience where no aspect is anything less than wonderful.
11 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great amenities, below average service"
Assessment is within the expectation perimeter of a 5 star hotel. Some examples 1. Breakfast facilities are not sized to accommodate expected occupancy. We showed up (family) at 0950 (breakfast served until 1030) large line-up of people waiting to be seated. We were told it does not makes sense to wait as there was no time to seat us. Guest services suggested we eat at one of the hotel affiliated restaurants off-site. To ensure seating we would have to show up at 0730. What a joke 2. Same situation at the pool. No available seating, and indeed people throwing towels on the couches at the nearby open bar and using them as make-do pool recliners, suggestion from mgmnt was to rent one of the empty cabanas. Cabanas?! I hear you ask, well that is just a euphemism for these dark open spaces right under the building, or the low cost of $300. No complimentary food or drink. 3. Room service spotty. I will not elaborate beyond saying that the room is not vacuumed (eco considerations), unless requested. During our 8 night stay, we have run twice out of toilet paper. 4. Valet parking ($37 per night), was hopelessly disorganized having to wait 20-30 min for your car, traffic was backed into the street.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Anton: Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here at EPIC. I appreciate your honest feedback and plan to use it to improve all concerned departments. It sounds like our level of service did not rise to our usual standards. The experience you described is not at all a stellar example of our typical level of service. I would thoroughly appreciate another chance to prove to you what kind of service we can deliver.
8 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Anton
"Excellent location in Downtown Miami."
Hotel is very well located in downtown. Ask for a waterfront view, it is lovely. We stayed in King Premier Waterfront. Make sure your room is on a higher floor as noise from the Pool area can be a problem. Soon to open Whole Foods across from the Hotel. I have nothing negative about the hotel except they seemed to be either short staffed or housekeeping staff not trained well in how to clean a room. That left a lot to be desired. If breakfast not included in room rate go to Atelier Monnier, a French bakery within walking distance of the hotel.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for such a great review of our hotel and location in downtown Miami. Our waterfront views truly do provide a breathtaking look into the bay. Since you wrote this review, Whole Foods opened up as well. Now, we have just about everything in walking distance. Can't wait to see you back again soon.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Saif
"Spa Weekend at the Epic Hotel"
I've been coming to Miami for over ten years now and have had the pleasure of staying at many of the hotels in the area. I was very excited for the facilities available at the Epic Hotel - Exhale Spa and Core Fusions classes. The spa and classes were excellent. The hotel was well maintained and the room was very spacious with a great view. My complaints are as follows: the food was very mediocre and service was not good at all generally speaking. Coming to Miami one would expect Miami cousine and healthy options. My salad was wilted and chicken was like rubber. I felt like everytime I asked the staff for assistance, I was making them go out of their way. It was actually uncomfortable. I'm very used to impeccable service in Miami which is all I have to compare. Other than that the hotel is great.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Miami Spa Weekends are always a necessity! I am so glad that you enjoyed Exhale. They truly do an amazing job there. I'm also delighted that your experience with the hotel was great. We work hard to provide consistently strong service. However, it does sound like the restaurant was a bit of a hiccup during your stay. Area 31 typically does a tremendous job so I am disappointed that you could not experience that. The next time you come down, it would be an honor to turn around your opinion. We look forward to your next visit.
"Not worth the cost"
Loud pool. Not relaxing. No coffee shop just pots of coffee in morning. Light in bathroom broke. Room service food terrible and long wait. Front entrance is a mess with cars and valet.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much for reaching out to us at EPIC. The experience you describe is certainly not a typical experience for us. We do offer coffee in our restaurant on the 16th floor. They can always whip up a great espresso to keep up with the Miami lifestyle. We would love a chance to prove to you that we are certainly a luxury property. Feel free to stay with us whenever you are back in Miami. We can promise that it will be an incredible experience this time.
traveler
"Nice hotel, but the dinning service was really bad"
Nice hotel, but the dinning service was really bad. We asked them to reheat our food, they never did it, we asked for plates and spoon which we never got. Everything else was good, but I felt the hotel was expensive and not worth paying that much.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much for reaching out to us here at EPIC. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel, but it sounds like the restaurant was lacking. I appreciate you sharing this with me. I look forward to speaking with our restaurant manager to figure out what happened and ensure it does not happen again. I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Devanshu
"DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!"
If you are here as a tourist I definitely don't recommend this hotel, is definitely far away from the beach, you always have to get a taxi to go everywhere, the rooms are extremely the small, and the pool is the very small for the amount of people in this hotel, plus the lobby when you do check in will tell you that the room will be ready at 4pm.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Giuseppe: This is certainly not what we ever want to hear. Our hotel is located in Downtown Miami, so to access the beach you can always take a quick taxi ride. We also do have 2 pools on property, it sounds like the hotel must have been busy during your stay. There is usually plenty of space on the pool deck for everyone to tan and have a few drinks. I hope that we can have another chance to show you what an EPIC experience should feel like.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
GIUSEPPE
Terrible coffee, too much music at the pool, and you have to pay extra to use the sauna. It is difficult to get your car out of the garage because the hotel has so much traffic for the bars. Staff was great though.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for taking the time to contact us about your experience at EPIC. I am thankful that you had a great experience with our staff. They really do strive to make sure that all of our guests feel comfortable and welcomed. It does, however, sound like we missed the mark with some other facets of your stay. On the weekends, our pool does have music to set the mood on the terrace. I am sorry to hear that it was too loud though. We hope that you would be willing to give us all another shot and prove just how EPIC we are.
"Epic Failure"
Booked for three nights, stayed at this hotel 4 years ago for a week. Checkin opens from 4pm, well it should. I'm sorry sir you two bed with a waterview isn't available, please come back later. I'm in Miami with the wife and 2 small children, come back later. When ? Well it gets to 6.30pm and the room still isn't available so the manager agreed to upgrade us to a one bed with no view. So for $600 a night I don't even get a bed and the worst view in the hotel of another skyscraper. The kids are very tired after traveling down from Orlando. I'm on the phone to Expedia to cancel the entire booking when they take another room off another booking and give it to me. The pool is a mess, rubbish everywhere and cigarettes. The staff are rude and ignore you. Parking, we waited 50 minutes just for the valet to fetch the car. The lift, you have to enter your key card Everytime to enter your floor number. Which means there's 6 people fighting to enter their key within seconds of entering the lift. Noise, the swing bridge road and direct airplane noise is constant all day and night. Despite booking and paying for three nights including new years eve, we left after two. I stayed here 4 years ago and loved it, never again. For a kimpton hotel this is very poor. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The place is a dump and the staff are rude.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Jody: I appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with so much information regarding your stay. Reviews like this allow me to provide all concerned departments with new areas of growth. This helps me to ensure that no guest ever has a similar experience. What you describe is by no means a typical stay with us. I can personally assure you that if you come and stay with us again, the next experience will by no means resemble this one. We have so many fantastic aspects that we love about our property and we would love for you to see them as well.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Jody
"fun night in Miami"
great overall. We wanted to go out in south beach (some club like LIV or Story) and wanted a nice hotel to go back to since we are not staying in Miami and didn't want to drive back to Boca Raton where we are staying on vacation. I wanted a south beach hotel but they are much more expensive than a downtown hotel which has this level of quality. I was nervous that this hotel would be too far from Collins. The neighborhood is fine, plenty of people were out and about at midnight, overall a safe feeling place. Took uber to get to LIV, $20 even at 1.5x inflated rate which makes staying here a much better plan than paying an extra $300 per night to stay at a great place on Collins.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Leonid: It sounds like you had the authentic Miami experience. I am glad that we could be a part of that for you. I think it's always fun to party on the beach but stay in Downtown, it just makes for a nicer experience. We look forward to another quick getaway.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Leonid
"Bedlam. Incredibly understaffed."
15 minutes wait to get into entrance of hotel. Couldn't get into restaraunt due 'big party' for dinner. No coffee in AM. Hour wait for restaraunt for breakfast. No water by pool. Broken elevator. Worst Kimpton hotel I have ever stayed at. Ferrari parked in front does nothing for me.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with all of this feedback. It appears like we missed the mark. I am completely embarrassed that your stay went like this. By no means is your stay representative of our standards here at EPIC. I would sincerely like to invite you back to the hotel for a chance to win you back. I know that we are capable of so much more and I want to prove that to you.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Gem in Downtown Miami"
Spacious room. Great downtown Miami Hotel. Two pools with great views. Excellent service and staff.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
You're a gem! Thanks so much. I am so happy to hear that you loved our two pools. They give you a great view of the entire bay and Brickell. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Jeffrey
"Awesome hotel with great staff!"
The hotel was beautiful, rooms very nice but the staff really made it. They were all fantastic! Free wine between 5 and 6 and free bike loans sealed the deal.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks, we think they are all fantastic too! We are so glad that you got a chance to rent our bikes and take a ride around the city. We look forward to cheers-ing with you again soon at the next wine hour.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
The Prof
"Nice outdoor environment"
It's wonderful the hotel provide a free drink fr5:00 to 6:00pm outdoor by the swimming pool area. It makes you feel relaxed and enjoyable.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Alice: We love the wine hour too. 5-6pm is exactly when we all want to have a little drink and start the evening. Glad you enjoyed it.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
alice
"Great view"
The name match the hotel, nice staff and great view. They even gave pet fish for my 10 year old daughter, which was very sweet.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
We are so glad she loved it! We call it guppy love. Thanks for all of the great feedback, we look forward to having you back again soon.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
2T
Awesome hotel.. Loved the stay!!!
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Well that's just awesome! Thanks so much. Hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"EPIC awesome hotel"
oh my goddness, this hotel is amazing, great location, great staff, complimentary wine hour, you have access to all downtown area, I went with my boyfriend and we really enjoyed our weekend, we couldnt ask for more :)
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Erika: This review is amazing! Thanks so much for all of these great compliments, we couldn't ask for more either. We look forward to sharing a glass of wine with you at wine hour.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
erika
"excellent !!!"
Great location and very good service...
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Marcos: Thanks for such an excellent review! Hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
marcos
"Nice hotel. Zuma is a very good restaurant."
Good experience. I did not like the long waiting time that took valet personnel.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us! We are delighted to hear that you thought the hotel was so nice. We hope to see you come back again soon.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Very good"
The hotel is in a very good conditions. I am 61 and had a back surgery for an herniated disc so I need to sleep on an orthopaedics bed. For my conditions the beds were too soft. The hotel personal are all very nice with their guests. Room service & concierge had an excellet attitude. We arrived on an early flight and didn't know that the check-in time is at 4 o'clock. So my wife and I had to wait in the restaurant and lobby for about 3 hours.
7 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Luis Fdo
"hopping place in Miami to been seen on a canal;"
Great restaurants and location on the water. Daily free wine tasting
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
We love free wine! Who doesn't? We hope to see you on the water again.
"Very nice."
Staff very friendly. Room clean with a great view.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much! We love our friendly staff too.
"Beautiful views"
Hotel was very clean and views where amazing. Some staff such as reception, concierge and the vallet people could be very blunt at times. I ordered room service and it never arrived, when checking out I mentioned this and was told it hadn't been added to the bill, no apology or explanation. When collecting my car I asked the booth if it was on its way down and was told Yes I had only been waiting 9 minutes! My partner needed a emergency dentist while there they handed him a piece of paper with the numbers on, didn't ask if they could ring anybody or help and never mentioned it again. There was a club upstairs we didn't hear it but I'm sure it would have been noisy for some rooms and the amount of people wondering around the hotel during these times was worrying and at closing time there we're huge cues for taxis.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Just an FYI"
Chek in was terribly delaid no explaination was provided found it very frustrating. The hotel us beautiful There is a gate to thr pool area, thats fine however the slamming of this gate too much very distrubing!!!
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Rewarding stay"
It was our first time to stay at the Epic. The only issue we had was the thermostat control. Had a hard time keeping the room cool. The staff was excellent and your facility far exceeded our expectations.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Lorrie: We love hearing awesome feedback about our staff. Especially since it was your first time, it means a lot to have you reach out to us with such kind words. It sounds like the Miami heat was a little too much in your room. We will be sure to have this corrected for you next time! Looking forward to having you back.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Lorrie
"Not worth it."
Our room was not ready at checkin and they let us wait without telling us when it was. Service overall not what we expected at that price. We had two more nights reserved ten days afterwards and canceled those.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Worth enduring downtown Miami traffic"
This is a modern, beautiful, well constructed, well managed hotel. It has magnificent views of Miami and the rooms are luxurious and comfortable. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. There's wine tasting in the lobby and the restaurant is very good. I look forward to my next stay at the Epic.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Patricia: We also look forward to your next stay at EPIC! I am so glad you found the hotel so "modern, beautiful, well constructed, [and] well managed." There really isn't any greater compliment! Also, I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our complimentary wine hour. It's fun for us too. We love the opportunity to have a glass of wine with our guests and get to know you a little better. Can't wait to see you again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Ok"
The hotel was beautiful. For the price I was a little disappointed. The service was spotty. Sometimes excellent and other times staff was disengaged. No coffee in the rooms, you had ti go to the lobby which is inconvenient. We called for a pot of coffee for room service and was told it would be an hour wait. Really? Had trouble with our patio door sticking, the hot water in the shower and our cards didnt work properly on the elevator. Just small annoyances but again for the price you expect more. The location and views were fabulous and the amenities were nice. Will probably look for another option when we return.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Jerrie: I really appreciate your honest feedback about your stay with us. The experience you described is far from the one that I wanted you to have. We can always have a coffee pot waiting for you in your room so that you do not have to come to the lobby for complimentary coffee. We always want your stay to be the most convenient. I would appreciate a chance to change your mind and do things right the next time. Please reach out to me (Zachary) for any future stay and I will see to the fact that your stay is much better.
4 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
Jerrie
"Lovely View"
My stay was very pleasant. I enjoyed and found the service was excellent. I was only disappointed that my room wasn't ready and available at the time stated. The view from the room on the 22nd floor was absolutely awesome!
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
This hotel is worth every penny. Everything was Epic one of the nicest hotels ive ever stayed at.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
This is one of the nicest reviews I've ever read! Thanks so much.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
The hotel is wonderful; staff very pleasant!
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Marilyn Jones
"Great Room & View... But"
Beautiful room and view. The bathroom was luxurious, huge tub AND enough hot water to fill it. On the negative... room service showed up 20 minutes late with breakfast (7:15-7:30 time slot showed up at 7:50... after a phone call), and the valet group does not have there act together... give yourself plenty of time... they are slow!
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
It's always so nice to hear that you found our bathrooms luxurious. The problem with having such an amazing bath tub is that once you get in, you'll never want to get out! I am disappointed to hear about Valet and Room Service though. I take these concerns to heart and have already begun to rectify this situation. I look forward to showing you the improvement on your next visit.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great hotel.If only I could make coffee in my room"
The Epic is stylish and you pay for it. The staff are excellent, the public spaces are lovely, and the hotel dining room is imaginative and first-rate. The rooms are ample; the pool area and bar drinks are great. Just two quibbles. No in -room coffee machine! The free coffee offered in the lobby is pretty bad, and the nearest Starbucks is three blocks away, and a pot of very nice room-service coffee is nearly sixteen bucks. . Also, I could hear occasional noise from the room next door. Not a big problem but in a hotel of this quality it's worth noting.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Margaret: I love how you described the hotel. Excellent staff, lovely public places, and an imaginative dining room. I could not have said it better myself. Regarding the coffee machine, we can always send one up to the room. Just give us a call before check in or let us know when you arrive. We would love to provide this in room convenience.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Margaret
Bathroom had personal things of past customer. (Electric toothbrush, shampoo & conditioner)
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Tony: I am so sorry to hear that this happened. This is definitely not our standard and should never happen. I will be following up with Housekeeping to address the issue. I hope that we can have a chance to welcome you back again and prove what our standards are.
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Tony
"Very nice overall"
Love the hotel, it was great! Wish they would provide slippers as well, just like other 5 start hotels do.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Nizam: Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We love hearing from you! Next time you stay with us, please reach out to us. We will for sure have some slippers waiting for you.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Nizam
"Beautiful hotel. Bad valet"
Very beautiful hotel with a lot of beautiful people but lobby is very crouded. Valet us $37 and takes at least half an hour to get your car. Otherwise a fantastic hotel.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Daryoush: Thanks for letting us know how beautiful you found the hotel. It's true we do get busy here. All of the beautiful people sometimes congregate in the lobby.We look forward to having you back.
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Daryoush
"Epic Stay"
I recently stayed at the Epic for a week. The staff delivered exceptional customer service. The hotel cleanliness was outstanding yet I would have liked the sheets changed atleast every other day but they weren't. Poolside service was great! Hotel food was pricey but expected. Free wine hour daily was a treat. Staff recommended "The Oceanaire" restaurant in Mary Brickell Village - food was incredible during happy hour. 4:00-12:00 am Shrimp and grits $8.00 to die for, drinks were beyond worth it $7 ea and the filet mignon sliders $8, were insanely delicious. Taxi to south beach $20 one way, Hotel shuttle should be considered for guests convenience. But had a great trip! Loved watching the boats go by from my balcony.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
What an exceptional review! Thank you so much for all of these kind words. I am glad that you were able to take some time to enjoy Wine Hour. It is always a nice treat to cheers with us at the end of the day.We love it. On your next stay, please let us know how often you would like your sheets changed. We can definitely take care of this for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
High Standards
Loved the stay and staff .
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
We loved you too! Thanks for five gorgeous stars.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Yasmany
"Beautiful hotel if vacationing for relaxation"
The staff was absolutely amazing. The hotel is gorgeous. If you are looking for a very relaxing get away, I highly recommend this hotel. I went specifically to see South Beach which was only a fifteen minute drive however if you are planning taking a taxi to your destination, prepare to spend at least $30.00 each way. Many rich folk choose to stay at this hotel however for someone like myself who is on a budget, the next time I intend to visit South Beach I will more than likely pick a cheap hotel that is closer to the nightlife. There IS however an amazing rooftop club at the hotel next door that is easily accessible on foot if you do not want to spend $60.00 on a cab ride to and from south beach. I can not emphasize enough how amazing the staff was. I arrived at 6 a.m. (check in is not until 4). To accommodate us, the concierge put us in a suite (on the condition that we would change rooms once ours was available). Once 4 p.m. came, we were advised that they would allow us to keep our suite for the duration of our stay. I have no complaints about the hotel. The hotel experience was amazing. The only reason I do not rate this as a 5 is because of its distance from South Beach.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you so much for this glowing recommendation. I am glad that our customer service was so memorable! We love to provide these experiences and make these connections with our guests. I couldn't be more delighted to hear about your hotel experience. Hopefully the next time you decide to visit downtown, we can welcome you back.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Exceptional!
WOW! Thanks!
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"nice & fun"
confortable stay, nice rooms and decor. Great swimming area and gym. good restaurants.
Response by EPIC, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for the great feedback! I am so glad that you enjoyed our rooftop pool and gym. Its fantastic to be able to have drinks in a pool while overlooking all of downtown and the harbor. We look forward to your return.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014