All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Paseo Triunfo de la Republica 3745, Colonia Circuito Pronaf, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH, 32310, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"I Stay Cd Juarez, CHH Mexico"
Overall good experience but shower in the room was not working properly. Toiletries like shampoo and conditioner were limited to one each.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Ed
"Very hot room!!"
The air conditioner was horrible almost didn't work needs improvement on that.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"a relaxing three days"
my stay was nice and relaxingwas nice did some swimming in the pool and it was nice and cool. was able to read my book on the Internet they have great internet service.
3 night trip Jun 10, 2015
Benny
"The best hotel."
So far the best hotel in this location for the price. The indoor pool is nice and you have a view of the pool from some of the rooms. Other hotels like Lucerna across the street needs refurbishing of the rooms and hallways. They could improve the occupancy by improving their breakfast and offer promotions including the breakfast.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
GERARDO
"Disappointing"
A long distance from the US Consulate. Not in the best part of Ciudad Juarez so I would be very careful at night. The team at the desk offered a discount to stay but did not want to travel long distances in the very dangerous city of Ciudad Juarez for early morning appointments at the US Consular Office and Medical appointment center. Construction going on in the Hotel.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Excelent!"
The hotel is excelent!
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Not what was expected!"
No A/C . There is a thermostat in the room but not usable, they l dictate the room temperature for all the rooms. I called for maintenance to check the a/c because was hot in the room and I was told to open the window because they had the Heather on!!!! Towels are very old, rooms and hallways smells like old and moist. I was able to heard the outside traffic.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Rosalina
"Great room, friendly staff, excellent breakfast"
Had a great stay the staff was acommodating the property is clean enjoyed the pool and the hotel bar Sabrano's
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Exploring Cuidad Juarez"
Great experience and the hotel stay were also great. First time in Mexico so I thought I would have to live without a lot of the home style (US) conveniences but that wasn’t the case. Since we didn't have a shuttling service, the good thing was that there were plenty of shopping centers, banks, and eaters nearby. (Walking distance)
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"perfect"
Great customer service
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Weekend visit"
Great stay overall, the hotel is very well located for weekend visitors.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Awesomeness"
It was great
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Incredible"
Everything is beautiful are they showing the hospital he's close with a hotel with the stars is not far inside the Kelly's comfortable
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Cleanliness of room/hotel Quality of service Hotel amenities Hotel location All were very good
4 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Ulysses
"good hotel"
clean hotel, good location and safe environment!!! close to mall and casino good food around the location.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
luis
"from me"
Every day I had to request more towels
3 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"NIce for the money!"
Nice hotel for the money,
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Great service, excellent facilites, I will recomend this hotel to family and friends
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Chumell
Friendly staff. Hotel in good condition. Wifi works perfectly and at goos speed. Swimming pool is working and is heated. You can go for a swim during winter. It is a perk to have Sanborns right next door with an ATM. Overall a good place to stay.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Rene
"Not great. Just ok!!"
It was ok. There are similar hotels offering full breakfast for same price. This one doesn't.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
GERARDO
"HOTEL WAS FREEZING!!! No HEAT!"
The temperature outside was freezing and as soon as I entered the hotel, the temperature was similar. The hotel lobby and anywhere outside of the room was FREEZING. A huge Disappointment because the room was very nice and very clean. The front counter Customer service agent was sweet....
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Eduardo
"Quality of service"
An excellent service, very comfortable, and good price.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Ignacio
"Nice hotel, inexpensive, centrally located"
No problems except that when I checked in it did not not show that I had booked and paid through Expedia. Took a few minutes to clear up, but was done in friendly and professional manner.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Visit to Juarez, Mexico"
the stay at the hotel was pleasant as usual, front desk personnel always very nice. The only inconvinience was the noise from the pool.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Visitor
"Nice hotel for the money."
Good stay. Rooms are descent. Could use some updating
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great stay in Juarez"
great stay at the hotel as usual, personnel at the front desk is alwasy very friendly.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Good and Clean Hotel"
Check in was fast. Room clean. Beds are good. Only thing they should do is provide a free bottles of water like others hotels do.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
Monica
"Everything was great except...."
Everything was great except the breakfast buffet. It was not worth the price.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Robert F.
"Would stay here again."
The hotel was extremely warm and humid inside, but the rooms were nice and cold. The store and restaurant downstairs are ridiculously overpriced. Eight dollars for a plain ham and cheese sandwich? That's ridiculous! But overall, we had a nice stay at this hotel. I liked the style and feel of it and the staff was nice.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Zoey
"Good stay at istay"
Pretty solid for the price!
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Ivan
"Overnight in Juarez"
Carpet in room badly stained. Pillows way too large for my liking. I make a point to buy the thinnest pillows I can find for my own bed and usually take one with me for travel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Lee
"lobby temp"
This hotel was great from the moment I walked in except that I expected it to be fresh inside because of the outside weather and it was just as hot in the inside.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2014
patty
"Wouldn't change a thing"
Not only was our room clean and comfortable but the hotel staff was extremely professional. Will definitely book at this hotel again when visiting Juarez.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
Adriana Franco
I've been staying there since it was Holiday Inn Express, saw the changes, and will stay there again.
5 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Jorge De La Chapa
I love it
3 night trip Mar 14, 2014
EVERY THING WAS GOOD!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2014
Felipe Escobedo
"Good price for what you get"
They stay was nice. We decided to stay there because they have an indoor pool. However, when we went to the pool all dressed up in our bathing suites the water was FREZZING!!! We were expecting a decent temp. We were not expecting it to be hottub temp, but at least some what bearable. Other then that and that the beds are the most comfy the hotel was very nice and very clean.
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
Thank you for your comments, be sure the next time you visit us the pool will be able to enjoy it. We apologize for the complaints. We are going to wait for you to show you this was only a missunderstanding.
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2014
there was a power outage while I was sleeping, but when I woke up the light in the room was not working, my key had been deactivated or something, lots of noise from kids running around, but it was overall good, I had to run so I did not enjoy the breakfast but the coffee was fantastic.
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
Thank you for your time and comments. Unfortunately, we had that powerout problem. We hope you can enjoy the breakfast the next time.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Luis
"Nice hotel."
Have stayed at this hotel many times. Excellent hotel for the money. Highly recommend when in Ciudad Juarez.
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
Thank you for the comments, I hope you visit us again. It is going to be a pleasure to have you as our guest.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
good
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
dan
Nice place
3 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
Hugo
Overall the hotel was great the price is good the neighborhood was hard to walk to different areas
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
DeFord
"Excellent customer service"
Excellent customer service, the hotel is located in an excellent area near to all services, an the indoor pool is a plus :)
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
Good day, thank you for your time and comments, we're gonna work to give to you the best service,
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"I stay hotel"
I have stayed at this hotel many times. It used to be a Holiday Inn Express before. This was my first stay in the summer. When you walked into the building it was hot and stuffy. When I got to my room it was even worse. Temperature outside was 105 degrees and it was hotter inside the building. The front office and maintenance staff were very helpful but could not fix the problem. I went out for the night and when I got back it was slightly cooler, but so was the temperature outside. I will never stay again in the summer. I was very uncomfortable and I could not sleep. They need a cooling system.
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
First of all, we want to apologize about all the complaints you had during your stay. We already Fix the problem about AC. We hope you can come again and visit us so you can enjoy our services. Mr. George, thank you for your comments, we appreciate your time and we hope to see you again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Nice hotel, very good for the price we paid.
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate very much your time and preference.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"I'm not coming back"
They arose are not clean enough they have broken lock the refrigerator that bring to my room is dirty and smelly and they put online they will take it to the airport that is not true they said they full see too many people going today airport so that that's what's for in the next day the tell me what The car was broken so we don't have a transportation so the Tell me taxis ihere waiting for you So I think that I will not come back
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
First of all, we apologize for the complaints. We fixed already the A/C, and the cleanup details. Thank you for your time and comments. Have a good day.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Sandra
"great, comfortable stay"
Very clean and comfortable rooms. Stay was Pleasant.
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
Thank you for your time and comment. We appreciate your preference.
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
Stay
"Nice hotel for the money"
Nice hotel overall. Very noisy at night. Had to call front desk several times as other guests on floor appeared to be having a party.
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
We are working to have a better control at nigths, thank you for your comments and your time.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2013
"Enjoyed the stay."
Overall nice hotel. A bit noisy at night, otherwise good.
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
We are working to have a better control at nights, thank you for your comments and your time. And thank you also for your preference.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
"Nice for last minute booking"
It was a nice price for a last minute booking. However the hotel is a little old, but very clean
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2012