All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Paseo Triunfo de la Republica 3745Colonia Circuito Pronaf, Ciudad JuarezCHIH32310Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
    Comfortable
    Breakfast is average
No parking Spice
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We hope you choose to stay with us again,be a pleasure to attend to you.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
marco
"not as nice as it looks!"
The AC didnt work, the bathroom tub had a bit of mold, the cable quality was poor ( static) and the hallway of a non smoking floor (4tg floor) stank a lot like cigarrete!! I paid extra on my reservation to include the breakfast but the receptionist was giving me a hard time and only wanted to honor 1 breakfast when we had paid for 4! we ended just staying 1 night out of the 2 we had reserved and paid for!
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2016
"Nice room"
It was a very nice room, very clean and the bed was very comfortable. When you get into the room,slide the room key inside the card slot that is next to the door. It will power up the AC/Heat and some room lights. Hot water pressure needs to get better.
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
We are pleased to know that you enjoy our facilities . We hope to return soon will be a pleasure to welcome you again
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2016
"great place"
it was nice
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
Thank you very much for your opinion about our hotel. We are pleased that enjoyed your accommodation with us . It is something that our staff is proud , and we value your opinion . We hope you visit us again.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2015
Mario
Nice stay, great wifi. Shower a little dirty and water seemed to not drain well in shower or sink.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2016
Claudia
Nice hotel great value
1 night trip Jan 10, 2016
It's a very nice hotel, good service, nice rooms
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
Jose Antonio
It was amazing, excellent hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
"super nice hotel"
very good hotel, excellent price and service
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2015
Jose
"Very comfortable and amazing experience"
I have stated other hotels for the same price but this one was just gorgeous very comfortable I definitely loved it
Response by iStay Hotel Ciudad Juarez
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your stay at IStay Juarez. We are very satisfied to know you always have excellent experiences with us. I hope we could host you again soon during your next trip to Juarez, it will be our pleasure as usual! Sincerely, Adrian Jaimes General Manager
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Carmen
"A day out of the routine"
It's a very comfortable place, you will have all the classical amenities, but the price was excellent! I got a special rebate in Expedia, the regular price was $ 200 y and I paid just $50! Was a deal!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Sergio
"Too expensive for such bad service"
From the moment we arrived at the hotel, the front lobby clerks were too busy talking to each other. Breakfast (extra fee) was terrible, few choices, bad taste, and moody staff. Our room was not cleaned and after 4pm a lady came knocking on the door, asking if we wanted our room cleaned. Overall, bad experience.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Ricky
"Clean hotel closed to international bridges."
The comfort of the mattress was excellent as well as the cleanness of the room. The smell of the sheets was very pleasant an unusual feature in many of the hotels I had previously stayed in Juarez.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Accessible"
close to where we need to be. Upset with customer service not that good . Blow dryer didn't work ...
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Rosa
"Nice hotel close to the international bridge"
I like the price, the overall service was god, no was troubled finding the hotel. It was in a very good area, close to everything was I need.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"I Stay Cd Juarez, CHH Mexico"
Overall good experience but shower in the room was not working properly. Toiletries like shampoo and conditioner were limited to one each.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Ed
"Okay, nothing outstanding really"
Checked in. And they didn't have the room we had booked. Instead we were placed in a king master bed with a pull out sofa/bed. Front desk seemed to be bothered by the online reservation didn't even apologized for not having the room we had reserved. Didn't even offer to relocate next day. I had to keep on asking. After reaching out to corporate I was switched to the requested room. Asked for towels twice (on 2 different days ) to be sent to the pool and front desk never sent them. Overall nice hotel, not the cleanest and poor customer service.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Betty
"Hotel policy is not to retain customers"
First of all, they dont honor expedía reservation, even if you have confirmation. I Believe they get mad when you reserve thru Expedia. Second I encounter several cochroaches in the room, so I guess cleaniless is not a policy. Thirdly, when you have a 2 day reservation and want to cancel 2nd day, they charge you 2nd day.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Luis
"Decent city hotel"
Not bad for the price I paid, I found big roaches in the bathroom, had to request towels for my daughter, got them till the next day, the door lock it was not possible to make it work, I would be back but then I will raise my voice to call employees attention, this time I was more focus in business than comfort.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
I had a great experience. The room bathrooms need a little remodel but not bad. Would be great to add some air freshner. Staff is great willing to recommend restaurants to eat and everything. Far from the U.S. Consulate but easy to get around with Google Maps. I rented a car (Hertz) the best thing to do. Safe area to be in. Pool and gym are great! Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Good Hotel
"Very hot room!!"
The air conditioner was horrible almost didn't work needs improvement on that.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"a relaxing three days"
my stay was nice and relaxingwas nice did some swimming in the pool and it was nice and cool. was able to read my book on the Internet they have great internet service.
3 night trip Jun 10, 2015
Benny
"The best hotel."
So far the best hotel in this location for the price. The indoor pool is nice and you have a view of the pool from some of the rooms. Other hotels like Lucerna across the street needs refurbishing of the rooms and hallways. They could improve the occupancy by improving their breakfast and offer promotions including the breakfast.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
GERARDO
"Disappointing"
A long distance from the US Consulate. Not in the best part of Ciudad Juarez so I would be very careful at night. The team at the desk offered a discount to stay but did not want to travel long distances in the very dangerous city of Ciudad Juarez for early morning appointments at the US Consular Office and Medical appointment center. Construction going on in the Hotel.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Excelent!"
The hotel is excelent!
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Not what was expected!"
No A/C . There is a thermostat in the room but not usable, they l dictate the room temperature for all the rooms. I called for maintenance to check the a/c because was hot in the room and I was told to open the window because they had the Heather on!!!! Towels are very old, rooms and hallways smells like old and moist. I was able to heard the outside traffic.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Rosalina
"Great room, friendly staff, excellent breakfast"
Had a great stay the staff was acommodating the property is clean enjoyed the pool and the hotel bar Sabrano's
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Exploring Cuidad Juarez"
Great experience and the hotel stay were also great. First time in Mexico so I thought I would have to live without a lot of the home style (US) conveniences but that wasn’t the case. Since we didn't have a shuttling service, the good thing was that there were plenty of shopping centers, banks, and eaters nearby. (Walking distance)
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"perfect"
Great customer service
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Weekend visit"
Great stay overall, the hotel is very well located for weekend visitors.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Awesomeness"
It was great
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Incredible"
Everything is beautiful are they showing the hospital he's close with a hotel with the stars is not far inside the Kelly's comfortable
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Cleanliness of room/hotel Quality of service Hotel amenities Hotel location All were very good
4 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Ulysses
"good hotel"
clean hotel, good location and safe environment!!! close to mall and casino good food around the location.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
luis
"from me"
Every day I had to request more towels
3 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"NIce for the money!"
Nice hotel for the money,
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Great service, excellent facilites, I will recomend this hotel to family and friends
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Chumell
Friendly staff. Hotel in good condition. Wifi works perfectly and at goos speed. Swimming pool is working and is heated. You can go for a swim during winter. It is a perk to have Sanborns right next door with an ATM. Overall a good place to stay.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Rene
"Not great. Just ok!!"
It was ok. There are similar hotels offering full breakfast for same price. This one doesn't.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
GERARDO
"HOTEL WAS FREEZING!!! No HEAT!"
The temperature outside was freezing and as soon as I entered the hotel, the temperature was similar. The hotel lobby and anywhere outside of the room was FREEZING. A huge Disappointment because the room was very nice and very clean. The front counter Customer service agent was sweet....
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Eduardo
"Quality of service"
An excellent service, very comfortable, and good price.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Ignacio
"Nice hotel, inexpensive, centrally located"
No problems except that when I checked in it did not not show that I had booked and paid through Expedia. Took a few minutes to clear up, but was done in friendly and professional manner.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Visit to Juarez, Mexico"
the stay at the hotel was pleasant as usual, front desk personnel always very nice. The only inconvinience was the noise from the pool.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Visitor
"Nice hotel for the money."
Good stay. Rooms are descent. Could use some updating
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great stay in Juarez"
great stay at the hotel as usual, personnel at the front desk is alwasy very friendly.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Good and Clean Hotel"
Check in was fast. Room clean. Beds are good. Only thing they should do is provide a free bottles of water like others hotels do.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
Monica
"Everything was great except...."
Everything was great except the breakfast buffet. It was not worth the price.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Robert F.
"Would stay here again."
The hotel was extremely warm and humid inside, but the rooms were nice and cold. The store and restaurant downstairs are ridiculously overpriced. Eight dollars for a plain ham and cheese sandwich? That's ridiculous! But overall, we had a nice stay at this hotel. I liked the style and feel of it and the staff was nice.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Zoey
"Good stay at istay"
Pretty solid for the price!
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Ivan
"Overnight in Juarez"
Carpet in room badly stained. Pillows way too large for my liking. I make a point to buy the thinnest pillows I can find for my own bed and usually take one with me for travel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014