All hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
210 E Trade Street, Charlotte, NC, 28202, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great hotel, no complaints at all. If you're looking for somewhere quiet it may not be the best choice. You can hear the bars that are in the epicenter on the weekends. The hotel itself was great.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Cheer dad great stay"
Staff was very accommodating and friendly,could not have had a better stay.
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Donald
"So So"
The vent in the shower/bathroom area didn't come on and made the rest of the room steamy which made me sweat in my dress shirt as I was getting ready for a wedding. Room was small for the price. Basically paying for location.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Matthew
"No complaints"
Overall a nice place to stay, somewhat confusing where to park and how to get to the hotel. Otherwise very nice and convenient location to the epicenter TWC Arena and Bank of America Staidum
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Kellan
"Great place."
I absolutely love this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Marvin
"Overnight for a Hornets game"
Great hotel and location
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Convenient location"
The location brought us there and the fact it's dog friendly but the cleanliness of the rooms we had booked was below standard. Even after we left a note for the cleaning staff the same problem existed. If cleanliness is a must please find another hotel!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Quick trip downtown for fun, and the Aloft didn't disappoint! Clean, modern, great staff
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Seth
"Party City!"
Nice hotel with central city location. Unfortunately , next room partied until 4 am loud and paper thin walls felt like they were in my room!
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great location!"
Perfect location for anyone attending an event an Time Warner Arena. Great location t TWC, lots of restaurants and reasonably close to Bank of America Stadium. Will definitely stay here again next time in Charlotte.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Hotel is connected to the epicenter which was great when you wanted to be in the center of the action but was horrible when it came to the noise. The music went until 3 am. The hotel staff was very nice especially Morgan. She changed our room which helped some.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Center of town, but be sure to use the ear plugs."
We like staying at Aloft hotels. The accommodations and nuances these hotels provide are a refreshing change. Unfortunately though, the Aloft at EpiCenter will be plagued by noise and I guess they knew that going in. In many ways, I felt like I was at a frat party. The hotel was nice, the staff were pleasant, but the guests on our night were unruly. Our overnight stay was a night with a roaring nightclub down below that thumped til 3am. When I finally went downstairs to get an aspirin there were drunk patrons asleep on coaches in the bar. The fact the place was small and loud, made our night stay a bit disappointing. Guess I should have noticed the ear plugs on the credenza in the room, but that was the next morning.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Excellent Choice"
I would definitely recommend this hotel. I have stayed at an Aloft hotel in several locations and I always have a wonderful experience. The front desk people were awesome. Any questions I had, they were very helpful and answered. They were very knowledgeable about the city and good places to eat and shop! It's location was great. Right in the Epicentre, so you would only need to drive for things and places far away but for night life you were in the center of it all. My boyfriend and I already agreed when we come back to Charlotte, we will be staying there again. Even valet was quick and organized.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
L.
"Great hotel!"
Great location if you want to have fun without having to drive!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"ok stay"
Went for a football game. Hotel was nice, however for a 1 night stay my parking garage fee was $20. The hotel is nice and modern in style, but seems a little cheap in quality. Very confusing to hop from elevator to elevator but fine once you get the hang of it.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"nice hotel but in a loud night life area"
Located in the heart of nightlife so you hear lots of noise late into the night and early morning. Not being familiar with Charlotte, we had no idea. While the room was clean there were several holes in the bed linens. Not what you would expect for the rate we paid.
"won't stay again."
I didn't like that the hotel charged me 50.00 for incidentials and are keeping my money for who knows how long it really will be since they said 3-5 days and it hasn't been refunded. .
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"The stay okay."
The staff was polite and helpful. It just was not my cup of tea.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Tony
Great
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Carolina Panthers"
Friendly staff, clean room, close to everything
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
weston
"Not ideal"
Not a strong sign when your hotel room comes with earplugs. The proximity to the thumping bass at the Epicentre is not very good for business travelers, even when it's a last resort. Not the hotel's fault certainly but be aware of what you're getting into. Less forgivable are broken chains on the blinds, a showerhead that is coming off the wall. There seems to be a need for a significant investment in basic maintenance to get this place back up to snuff.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"MY Stay at the hotel was very nice"
my experience was [pass by the hotel several time because your sign is not facing the street.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Could have been cleaner..."
The hotel is hard to find and has no parking (as other hotels in the immediate area do). You must change elevators to get to the hotel (that starts on the 5th floor of the building). My room was relatively comfortable and centrally located (walking distance to everything I needed). Unfortunately, the bathroom and shower were not properly cleaned (used razor and soap in the shower). The highlight of my stay was the friendly bartender and cozy little bar in the lobby. Hotel also had a great "gym" that was roomy & clean.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Hip and Fun"
Great location for a night or two, in town, hanging out and seeing shows. Close to everything.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Ellie
"Walking Distance to Everything We Needed"
We were very skeptical about this hotel after some of the reviews we read. We almost cancelled our reservation and booked another hotel. I am glad we didn't though. The hotel staff was very friendly and informative. Our room was modern and clean. We were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. Very pleasant experience.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Panther vs Bears Weekend"
Staff was friendly, room was clean, and the location was perfect. Oh yea, and the Panters won!! Great weekend!!!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
ceatkinsjr
"Near everything"
Went to see Bears/ Panthers game, everything is in walking distance
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Great Location!"
I really liked the location since it is at the EpiCenter. The main problem was that it shares a parking structure with the EpiCenter so it was difficult parking for our hotel. Also, it was VERY loud early in the morning. We were woken up by all the noise.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Rachel
"Could be better with different room"
Hotel room and location to downtown are excellent for this hotel as well as the view from the 15th floor. The very bad thing is the night club within the EpiCenter. If we had a room on the other side, maybe would be better. The music was loud, very loud.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"don't expect much on a Sunday"
I was staying on a Sunday, the hotel due to occupancy had closed everything but front desk. No room service, no gift shop for even a bottle of water or some aspirin. Located in great location at epicenter... room was spotless and very large.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Nice however remote didn't work and missing iron. Everything else was great
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Could have been worse"
This hotel is situated in the "epicenter" of downtown Charlotte. There is a small sign saying where the hotel is after we passed by it twice. Valet parking was $25 and should be free for hotel guests. The room was ok. They try to make it modern and sophisticated which really wasn't working in their favor. You have to take 2 elevators: one to go up to get to the lobby and one to go up to get to your room. Very frustrating. Check-in was a joke. During check-out we were never notified of a $50 service fee. The receptionist stated it should take 2-3 days to get the money back in our account. We only got $25 back and were in the room for 8 hours (and that was sleeping).
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Parking situation didn't like.had to pay to park when I checked in.pool table in lobby.no privacy when checking in.got on one elevator to lobby a different one to my room.room dusty.fridge in bathroom.roo much desk space.bed kept sliding when I sat down
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Not Enough Bang for Your Buck"
We stayed here to be within walking distance of a concert. It is hard to find being that it is on the fifth floor. The valet was $25 per night instead of the $20 as stated in the confirmation. I did like the modern rooms. It is also surrounded by nightlife and restaurants, that too was nice but did get a bit loud. I feel that for the price per night plus the valet the least they could do is offer breakfast.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Love the Aloft - second time I have stayed in these hotels. the only thing that we had issue was with the TV we could order a movie :( other then that it was perfect as usual :)
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
3rd time staying here. Sometimes it gets loud but overall it's easy and well located.
3 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"Central to Everything Downtown"
Great stay at an upscale European Contemporary design Hotel. Loved the location as you are right at the EpiCentre or within walking distance to anything that you may want to do. Service was excellent!
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Martin
"Nice place to stay if you party"
The hotel was beautiful. It was hard to find. On the 5th floor of the epic center. Parking was $20. Too high but convenient. Lots of clubs restaurants and bars around. Very loud at night, however the hotel will give you ear plugs. Overall stay was good except the noise.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Staycation
"Quiet hotel in the middle of town"
We stayed on a Saturday night in this very modern, quiet hotel in room 1117. Hotel staff very friendly and attentive. A hotel employee even greeted us by name in the hallway! We had a drink at the bar which was very nice. Bed was very comfortable. Loved the "grab and go" breakfast. While it's not free, it is very convenient and easy. They even have a cook to make cooked to order eggs which was great for my gluten free husband. The lobby is on the 5th floor which makes it a tiny bit difficult to find if you aren't expecting an elevator ride to your hotel but adds an extra layer of security. I highly recommend and would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Very Small but Modern"
Close to everything! Enso is a great place to eat. We enjoyed playing Ms Pac Man at the Tin Roof. Room service came and tried to open the door at 8:00 am!! Way to early for me. They attempted to get in the room again. Be sure to use the Do Not Disturb sign. The pool table in the lobby provided late night entertainment. Great time!
1 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2014
Amy Hass
"Convenient"
You can't beat the location! It is right in the epicenter with tons to do right around Uptown. Because of this, expect a crowded lobby, noise from the bars until 2AM, and $20 parking. That wasn't a problem for our stay, but it's worth noting. One of the elevators was down right at check out time which was a pain as the whole hotel only has 2 elevators (that were slow when they were working). Check in/out was smooth and the bed was comfy. We were satisfied!
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Caitlin P
"Be wary of the dress code at this location."
I found the hotel stay itself to be comfortable. The bed was not all that soft and the wifi rarely worked, but all the other comforts made up for that. My only issue with this hotel is its location to the EpiCentre. Most everything you would seek to do outside the hotel in Uptown would be at the EpiCentre. But when I set out for a nice evening, I was stopped right at the door of the hotel by EpiCentre security who deemed my visible tattoos as violating the pavilion's dress code. I was asked to put on a shirt that covers more of my arms and neck. I was already wearing my finest travel outfit. I was appalled at being discriminated against for my inoffensive ink, but was equally appalled by the hotel's dismissal at this practice. It may have been the first time they've heard this complaint, but I was not happy about paying so much for a hotel and then feeling imprisoned in it. The staff was still courteous and directed me to the activities inside the hotel, but my evening was already soured at that point. I would advise that anyone heavily tattooed think twice about staying at the Charlotte Aloft Uptown or visiting the EpiCentre.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Anthony
"Nice if you can find it"
We had a hard time finding the hotel. The roads were being worked on and the hotel is no visible from the street level. In fact the sign is a electronic billboard that switches every few seconds. If you're not lucky enough to catch it you do not see the sign. When you do find the creek parking garage you need to take an elevator from the parking garage to street level and then another elevator from street level up to the hotel and then a third elevator to get to your room. My advice would be for the hotel chain to make a point of letting people know before they arrive how to find the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
"PARKING AND AREA"
I like everything about this hotel but the fact that you have to take a elevator that is joined with the epic center meaning it is always packed and busy, so you must have be have patience, parking is 25$ a night its valet parking but still 25$ a night, outside of that we had a blast
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Theo
"Disapointed"
No remote for tv - phone would not call lobby at all had to go there to get any type of service!
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Fabian
"Awesome Hotel!"
Honestly, I was very impressed with the hotel, staff, and overall atmosphere of the area. The room was clean, modern, and very quiet. Everyone was super helpful for us tourists and being right in the EpiCentre made traveling, eating, shopping, etc. very easy and convenient. I highly recommend this hotel and will be going back there the next time I visit Charlotte!
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
Kara
"I expected better"
The sound proofing of these hotel rooms is terrible, you can definitely tell that they cut costs in this area. Also, the carpet in the guest room was stained in several places.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Lauren
"Overpriced. No Frills."
This hotel was horrible. They charge a LOT for a hotel room that looks worse than an IKEA show room. I think they were going for boutique/trendy? Fail. This hotel only has a mini fridge. No microwave and NO MINI SHAMPOO NOR BODY WASH!!! Good lord. There's a dispenser on the wall so the guest only takes what they need. Cheap. If you want no frills and just care about the great central location.... go ahead. If you're looking for luxury I'd go to the Ritz Carlton across the street.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Lovely"
I saw on the reviews that some people had a problem with noise, So i was kind of nervous, seeing as I was bringing my 3 year old. I heard nothing the whole night, and the lovely thing was they must read their reviews. I noticed as soon as I got in my room that there were earplugs and a note saying you could get a sound machine and eye mask downstairs if you were having trouble sleeping. The people at the front desk were very kind, and answered all the questions I had about the area/hotel. The only problem I had was the pool was very small, which was fine because my son decided he didn't want to swim anyway. I would for sure stay here again, and my husband and I were talking about coming back on our anniversary, because its family friendly but also looks like it would be good for a romantic night as well.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Jessie
"Great hotel in the middle of all the action"
Clean, modern hotel. Friendly, helpful staff. Close to lots of restaurants and bars. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Jill