All hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here210 E Trade Street, Charlotte, NC, 28202, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice however remote didn't work and missing iron. Everything else was great
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Could have been worse"
This hotel is situated in the "epicenter" of downtown Charlotte. There is a small sign saying where the hotel is after we passed by it twice. Valet parking was $25 and should be free for hotel guests. The room was ok. They try to make it modern and sophisticated which really wasn't working in their favor. You have to take 2 elevators: one to go up to get to the lobby and one to go up to get to your room. Very frustrating. Check-in was a joke. During check-out we were never notified of a $50 service fee. The receptionist stated it should take 2-3 days to get the money back in our account. We only got $25 back and were in the room for 8 hours (and that was sleeping).
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Parking situation didn't like.had to pay to park when I checked in.pool table in lobby.no privacy when checking in.got on one elevator to lobby a different one to my room.room dusty.fridge in bathroom.roo much desk space.bed kept sliding when I sat down
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Not Enough Bang for Your Buck"
We stayed here to be within walking distance of a concert. It is hard to find being that it is on the fifth floor. The valet was $25 per night instead of the $20 as stated in the confirmation. I did like the modern rooms. It is also surrounded by nightlife and restaurants, that too was nice but did get a bit loud. I feel that for the price per night plus the valet the least they could do is offer breakfast.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Love the Aloft - second time I have stayed in these hotels. the only thing that we had issue was with the TV we could order a movie :( other then that it was perfect as usual :)
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
3rd time staying here. Sometimes it gets loud but overall it's easy and well located.
3 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"Central to Everything Downtown"
Great stay at an upscale European Contemporary design Hotel. Loved the location as you are right at the EpiCentre or within walking distance to anything that you may want to do. Service was excellent!
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Martin
"Nice place to stay if you party"
The hotel was beautiful. It was hard to find. On the 5th floor of the epic center. Parking was $20. Too high but convenient. Lots of clubs restaurants and bars around. Very loud at night, however the hotel will give you ear plugs. Overall stay was good except the noise.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Staycation
"Quiet hotel in the middle of town"
We stayed on a Saturday night in this very modern, quiet hotel in room 1117. Hotel staff very friendly and attentive. A hotel employee even greeted us by name in the hallway! We had a drink at the bar which was very nice. Bed was very comfortable. Loved the "grab and go" breakfast. While it's not free, it is very convenient and easy. They even have a cook to make cooked to order eggs which was great for my gluten free husband. The lobby is on the 5th floor which makes it a tiny bit difficult to find if you aren't expecting an elevator ride to your hotel but adds an extra layer of security. I highly recommend and would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Very Small but Modern"
Close to everything! Enso is a great place to eat. We enjoyed playing Ms Pac Man at the Tin Roof. Room service came and tried to open the door at 8:00 am!! Way to early for me. They attempted to get in the room again. Be sure to use the Do Not Disturb sign. The pool table in the lobby provided late night entertainment. Great time!
1 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2014
Amy Hass
"Convenient"
You can't beat the location! It is right in the epicenter with tons to do right around Uptown. Because of this, expect a crowded lobby, noise from the bars until 2AM, and $20 parking. That wasn't a problem for our stay, but it's worth noting. One of the elevators was down right at check out time which was a pain as the whole hotel only has 2 elevators (that were slow when they were working). Check in/out was smooth and the bed was comfy. We were satisfied!
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Caitlin P
"Be wary of the dress code at this location."
I found the hotel stay itself to be comfortable. The bed was not all that soft and the wifi rarely worked, but all the other comforts made up for that. My only issue with this hotel is its location to the EpiCentre. Most everything you would seek to do outside the hotel in Uptown would be at the EpiCentre. But when I set out for a nice evening, I was stopped right at the door of the hotel by EpiCentre security who deemed my visible tattoos as violating the pavilion's dress code. I was asked to put on a shirt that covers more of my arms and neck. I was already wearing my finest travel outfit. I was appalled at being discriminated against for my inoffensive ink, but was equally appalled by the hotel's dismissal at this practice. It may have been the first time they've heard this complaint, but I was not happy about paying so much for a hotel and then feeling imprisoned in it. The staff was still courteous and directed me to the activities inside the hotel, but my evening was already soured at that point. I would advise that anyone heavily tattooed think twice about staying at the Charlotte Aloft Uptown or visiting the EpiCentre.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Anthony
"Nice if you can find it"
We had a hard time finding the hotel. The roads were being worked on and the hotel is no visible from the street level. In fact the sign is a electronic billboard that switches every few seconds. If you're not lucky enough to catch it you do not see the sign. When you do find the creek parking garage you need to take an elevator from the parking garage to street level and then another elevator from street level up to the hotel and then a third elevator to get to your room. My advice would be for the hotel chain to make a point of letting people know before they arrive how to find the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
"PARKING AND AREA"
I like everything about this hotel but the fact that you have to take a elevator that is joined with the epic center meaning it is always packed and busy, so you must have be have patience, parking is 25$ a night its valet parking but still 25$ a night, outside of that we had a blast
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Theo
"Disapointed"
No remote for tv - phone would not call lobby at all had to go there to get any type of service!
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Fabian
"Awesome Hotel!"
Honestly, I was very impressed with the hotel, staff, and overall atmosphere of the area. The room was clean, modern, and very quiet. Everyone was super helpful for us tourists and being right in the EpiCentre made traveling, eating, shopping, etc. very easy and convenient. I highly recommend this hotel and will be going back there the next time I visit Charlotte!
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
Kara
"I expected better"
The sound proofing of these hotel rooms is terrible, you can definitely tell that they cut costs in this area. Also, the carpet in the guest room was stained in several places.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Lauren
"Overpriced. No Frills."
This hotel was horrible. They charge a LOT for a hotel room that looks worse than an IKEA show room. I think they were going for boutique/trendy? Fail. This hotel only has a mini fridge. No microwave and NO MINI SHAMPOO NOR BODY WASH!!! Good lord. There's a dispenser on the wall so the guest only takes what they need. Cheap. If you want no frills and just care about the great central location.... go ahead. If you're looking for luxury I'd go to the Ritz Carlton across the street.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Lovely"
I saw on the reviews that some people had a problem with noise, So i was kind of nervous, seeing as I was bringing my 3 year old. I heard nothing the whole night, and the lovely thing was they must read their reviews. I noticed as soon as I got in my room that there were earplugs and a note saying you could get a sound machine and eye mask downstairs if you were having trouble sleeping. The people at the front desk were very kind, and answered all the questions I had about the area/hotel. The only problem I had was the pool was very small, which was fine because my son decided he didn't want to swim anyway. I would for sure stay here again, and my husband and I were talking about coming back on our anniversary, because its family friendly but also looks like it would be good for a romantic night as well.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Jessie
"Great hotel in the middle of all the action"
Clean, modern hotel. Friendly, helpful staff. Close to lots of restaurants and bars. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Jill
"2 Night stay at Aloft Charlotte"
Definitely recommend. If you are staying in Uptown Charlotte, this hotel is a great choice. Hotel found above the Epicenter which is packed w/ bars, restaurants, and stores. It is modern, some unique style features. But the proximity to nightlife and other attractions in Uptown Charlotte make this a very good choice
Greg
When u get to the hotel it was nice at the front desk. But the 1st room we went to smell like dog. So called the front desk. They moved us to another room. The next room the floor was dirty, the bathroom sink was stopped up& the tiles, & wash clothes was dirty.called the manager. He came up and was very nice. But he said the room smelled like smoke he hadn't been in there but and hour. We don't smoke so it was in there before we got there. So we asked could we get a refund. We were told that it would be mailed witch I didn't think was rite because it was taken off my card.. so he offered us to another hotel. It was the terrible I never said anywhere that I was dissatisfied. The worse stay I ever had.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Watts:
"Great location for concerts"
I stayed here for a concert at the Time Warner Cable Arena and the location was great! It was just across the street with plenty of places to eat and visit. Very clean, like new, modern facility.
Mandy
"Close to everything"
Great room, staff very nice, would recommend to anyone.
AC
"Great location for a night in downtown Charlotte."
Very typical Aloft staff, personable and friendly. Room was typical Aloft design with comfortable bed and lots of plugs for all the electronic gadgets. Amenities were less than expected, compared to my last stay at Aloft in NYC. Shampoo dispenser mounted on the bathroom wall leaked so you had to watch for puddle. WiFi was fast and easy to use. Closet cubbie was not full length so if you brought something long, it didn't hang right. Parking was underground in EpiCentre lot, hard to determine best place if you haven't been there before. No street noise could be heard, but all the comings and goings of everyone in the hall and door closings can disturb a light sleeper. Good hotel for a weekend stay.
teresa
"Very nice hotel, but..."
Overall I enjoyed my stay (b'day, 4th of July getaway) but it didn't start well at all. It took a minute to even actually get to the hotel because of construction work going on. It didn't help that once I did find an alternative route it was still just as difficult because the hotel sign was not clearly visible. Again the hotel itself is nice but the experience getting to it to just check in was not a pleasant one. I've stayed at the one in Chesapeake before...much more convenient, much more easily accessible.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Don't go here"
Took my money, could not provide room.. Refused to refund me. When I called to talk to a manager, I was told that there were none. Don't take a risk with this place, go elsewhere.
EWA
"Zero star experience"
Many travelers in lobby waiting on rooms at 10pm. Some of them had been there since 3pm (the published check-in time). No manager on site at a very busy hotel? Irrate guests were refused refunds, as nobody had the authority to process these requests. I never got a room, but my card was charged and then was forced to stay at a very expensive hotel across the street. When I asked to speak with a manager, I was directed to the janitor. Who literally had no idea what was going on. When I called this morning about my experience, I was also told that no manager was available and that they might "email" me.. What a ridiculous experience.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
August
"Do not stay here. Period. Dot. Exclamation mark!"
Room not ready at 8pm?? 9 pm?? 10 pm?? Then they refuse to simply refund my money so that I could stay elsewhere? I asked to speak with a manager and they made me talk to the janitor / security guard?? Who threatened to handcuff me if I didn't stop persisting on a refund... My room was never ready, not even at 3am... They still refused to refund me... I called this morning and they will not let me speak to a manager... What is wrong with this place? Terrible staff... They should be removed from expedia.... They charge your credit card and then do not provide a room. It was the worst hotel experience of my life.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Edward
"Great stay. would definitely recommend!"
Only stayed one night, but it was great! I would definitely come back.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
"Nice hotel in the perfect location for downtown."
The hotel was so nice, with great rooms that slept great. Really friendly staff and the location could not have gotten any better.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Okay hotel."
Couldn't beat the location, just wasn't as nice as I expected to be.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Downtown Charlotte NC"
Very nice MODERN hotel. Staff was extremely accommodating. Close to everything downtown and everything within walking distance!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Pam
"Never Again"
Showed up and was informed that they were overbooked. They then tried to send me to a hotel located back at the airport. Totally unacceptable since I had a meeting the next morning 3 blocks away, not near the airport 25 minutes away. After I refused that option, they did get me a place 3 blocks away. While I know over bookings occur, and they were ok after I rejected their first option, I'd never stay there again. Location is right in middle of mall area, seems like it could be quite loud at night.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
SM
"Great spot for a walking vaca in Charlotte."
Loved the Aloft Charlotte. The central location adjacent/above Epicenter and the CATS light rail made for an easy stay. Book a room facing 4th if you're there on a weekend and don't want the sound from the bands and the revelers. Lobby WMF coffee machine and 24-hr. snacks a plus. Wish there was an outdoor terrace to enjoy the views. Lumpy pillows so ask for others or bring your own. Hotel staff real friendly and helpful.
2 night trip May 31, 2014
Urban Traveler
"Very nice hotel, but unfortunately LOUD at night"
I loved everything about this hotel until about 9:30pm, when an adjacent club started playing extremely loud music. I should have realized that it was a bad sign that the hotel provided earplugs and a note about the noise on the desk in my room. The bass from the music was loud enough to feel, and at points I could even make out song lyrics. This continued until at least 1am. Had I been staying at the hotel to party in the city, I'm sure I wouldn't have minded. But Aloft bills itself as a business hotel, and I was traveling for work. I had to conduct a training beginning at 8am the following day.
3 night business trip May 29, 2014
"Trendy - Noisey - Staff kind of Snobby"
The hotel is very modern and hip, which I enjoyed on aesthetics alone. BUT I didn't realize that the location was so trendy that a community party dance party was located right below my window. They blasted club music until 2:30am. The staff seemed sort of snobby or just rude. I am visibly 6mths pregnant and need to hydrate all the time. The bar tender in the open lounge was standing around NOT serving a soul. I asked for a glass of water and he directed me to an area where I could purchase a bottle for 2.50. Nice guy. Other than those things - the stay was ok.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Favorite place"
I LOVE aloft!! I can't say enough positive things about the one in the Epicenter. The concierge people are very kind and helpful too!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
We choose Aloft because of its proximity to uptown hot spots. We stayed during the Coca Cola 600 weekend and the atmosphere was unlike any I had experienced. The room was clean, but be prepared that it is very plain jane.....there is a bed and bathroom with little nooks that will remind you of a college dorm room. Customer service was okay, they seemed annoyed that I asked questions about events happening around town.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
"Aloft"
The room was comfortable, clean and in a great location. I had two issues with the room though. First, the AC unit was incredibly loud and would cut on and off all throughout the night. Unfortunately it was to hot to just turn it off for the night. Second, we rented a movie through the onscreen feature in our room. About every 10 minutes the movie would have to buffer for a few seconds. Other than that we had a great time and really enjoyed the bar in the lounge for a night cap.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Swen
"Bumped with no remorse - Terrible customer service"
We booked to stay at this hotel 4 months in advance as part of a longer road trip. When we arrived at the hotel - after 8+ hours of driving - they told us they had over booked and we were bumped to another hotel. Maybe not that big of a deal, but after the ordeal of trying to park in this location, having to valet - get all our bags, my elderly mother, and our dog out of the car - up 5 flights during a busy holiday weekend night... one would think they could have given us a courtesy call to inform us in advance before we had to go through all the hassle... to them have to load everything up again and start all over at another hotel. They also told us we would be reimbursed for our night for the inconvenience and that has yet to happen. I understand situations like this occur, but their lack of respect for our time and lack of thoughtful customer service from the situation will make me never stay at an Aloft again.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Erin
"Great place for a couples night out!"
Had a wonderful time! Great location at uptown Epicentre. Friendly, helpful staff.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Kyle
"Definitely not my cup of tea."
The hotel was incredibly difficult to find, the room was small, parking was so expensive and you had to take two elevators just to get to your floor. Won't be staying here again.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Very good location. Excellent service. Rooms were pretty small though.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Brianna
Very nice and comfortable. I'd stay again. Fitness center is very basic and typical of hotels that only do it because they have to.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
The hotel is in the center of downtown Charlotte.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Rello T.
"Stayed for a concert at the Fillmore5 min. Away"
Great!
1 night trip with friends May 5, 2014
Chris Rabens
Nice, modern, clean room in a great location. If travelling alone or with friends this hotel is perfect, as it is in the middle of the Epicenter complex, with bars, restaurants, a cinema and a gym all part of the complex. Probably not ideal for families with young children though, given its location in a fairly bustling, young partygoer location.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Kane
"Noisy, minimal and no rest for the weary"
There was a loud concert right outside blasting music until 11pm. Then drunk people roamed and yelled through the hallways all night. NOT a business hotel. Great for spring break in May. If you are over 25...stay somewhere else.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Awesome 1 night stay"
Great location, clean room, valet parking is 25$ You can park for 7$ a block away and walk instead. Restaurants and bars all around and public transportation to any where in the city is just downstairs.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014