All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10025 S Main Street, Houston, TX, 77025, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Ok..."
I was there for an early morning medical procedure. The room was comfortable but the bed was too hard and small and the hotel was to hard to get to. We had to go around several block to get to it. Turn into the Golden Coral parking lot and come to the back to get to the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Not bad"
The room was nice but the food and drinks are overrated, the prices are real high!
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Jo
"Nice Stay"
The only issue I had was that the light under the microwave stayed on all night. It was VERY bright and there was no way to turn it off . I just put a pillow over my head and went to sleep. Other than that the stay was fine.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great room....Mediocre service"
Room was very clean, grounds were clean, lobby and all areas very clean. Staff was either not at desk or pretty aloof. Entrance to hotel is confusing and signage is unclear. Must drive behind or through other business parking lots to get in. Neighborhood appeared a little bit sketchy but since the hotel is kind of hidden behind other businesses, it felt safe. Overall it was clean, priced inexpensively and very comfortable but be prepared to wait around desk and lobby for help. Not good if you're in a hurry.
2 night trip May 22, 2015
"not good experience"
Room was not what I booked. Couldn't sleep loud occupants on my floor. I asked for king bed was only queen beds at location.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
Maude
"Comfortable wheel chair accessible room"
Comfortable and clean. Only once a week cleaning service though. Room had a recliner, which was great for my mom who is bound to wheelchair. Unfortunately roll-in shower room was not available, so book early if you require that.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Be Careful"
Be careful with Candlewood Suites and other hotels in their association. They hide fees in Taxes and other charges rather than clearly identify them. For example, they publish a fee. As with virtually every hotel one or two guests is the same charge. They make no mention of the second person charge, but hide it in Taxes and other charges. With the extra charges, not worth the price.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Greg
Stayed here during the Stock Show. Originally booked at another hotel. Turned out it wasn't pet friendly. Found this hotel. Much more convenient to Reliant Center. Had kitchenette which was wonderful for longer stay. Fast food restaurants in same complex/parking lot ... within walking distance. Will definitely stay at again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Stock Show Mom
"Unclean room"
Horrible experience! I am a frequent traveler and I have been to some very good and very bad hotels. I have never left a review, but this experience deserves one. Incompetent staff! Waited 30 mins for our room that we reserved a couple months in advance. They had given that room to someone else. We were given another room. The room had the previous guests room keys still on the table, dirty towels in the bathroom, food in the trash can and kitchenette sink, bathroom sink wasn't clean, and the hotel travel size toiletries had been used. We went back down to the front desk to find out after another wait that they had no more rooms. The guy at the front desk went to check on the room himself. He then came back and said that the room was clean and wasn't sure what we were talking about. We then went to the room with him to point out all of these things to him. His reply was "oh I didn't see that." Obviously none of their staff saw that? Their standard for cleaning should seriously be reevaluated! Book at your own risk. I am one that reads reviews and seriously takes them into consideration before booking. My standard isn't very high. Just give me something clean and in a safe area. This was by no means clean and the staff was very incompetent.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2015
"Average stay"
Room wasn't ready till 430PM.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
charles
"Very accomodating, with a smile!"
I fond this hotel and for the price it had decent reviews. I needed to be close to the medical center as I had an 8am appointment with a neurologist. When we first arrived, I asked my boyfriend to walk into their little store and see if they had lotion. I had forgotten mine and my hands were so dry that they hurt. The man at the front desk told us to go ahead and take a couple of their travel sized lotions at no charge because they had not cleaned our room yet and he wanted to apologize.We ended up staying a few minutes in our room to watch the end of the Rockets game and the maid just cleaned around us. She was as quiet as can be! They had everything we needed to hit up a grocery store and buy something to make for dinner. The next day we were rushing out the door, but we decided to go ahead and stay another night, seeing as we don't get out much with me being sick for the past year. They were accomodating and let us stay in the same room. I am in a wheelchair temporarily and I had no problems getting around it at all! We'v already decided that if we can afford to, and I have another early appointment, we will absolutely consider staying here again as an option! The only thing that wasn't great was the couch, but it is a pullout bed and those things are rarely comfortable. Either way, you have a nice TV in the bedroom and our bed was very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Allyson
"Candlewood Suites"
I booked this hotel in a hurry, due to a family medical emergency. The room was clean, it had a kitchenette and the laundry room was free. No compalints at all.
4 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Houston trip"
This hotel was wonderful very friendly staff. The only thing is for the price you would expect a breakfast hot or continental
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Larhonda
Good hotel very comfortable, affordable and close to md anderson
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Good Deal"
Clean. Friendly staff. Ordered a roll away, and it was delivered immediately.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"Perfect for medical apts"
Perfect place to stay for medical appointments and we are planning to stay here when we need to return.
5 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Kare
"Meh, it's ok."
The once a week housekeeping was strange, so I was constantly asking for new towells and had to bring down the dirty ones to the front desk. The bed was very uncomfortable. Blankets felt like I was in a nursing home or hospital. The surrounding area is pretty sketchy. Made the mistake of a midnight run to a gas station nearby.
2 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
"Good deal."
Hotel is clean. Kitchen well stocked and staff is very nice and helpful. Gym is also well equipped and always availalbe.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Debra
"Stayed for a game"
Room was great and location from the stadium was prefect for us.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great hotel new Houston Medical Center"
Always like this hotel!! It's reasonably priced, clean, and employees are nice/helpful. Ebone provided great customer service and quick check-in
Response by Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
Thank you for your recent stay here at the Candlewood Suites. We are delighted to hear about your great stay here at out hotel. Thanks again for your positive feedback. Operations Manager -Ebone' McMillian
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Make your driveway easier to find!"
Overpriced, as is everything in Houston, especially considering this is an extended-stay hotel that lacks daily breakfast or cleaning services. The front desk staffer was very pleasant and helpful. The lobby area is cramped and the elevators are located in a weird location, but the rooms are spacious. Hey management company - every single review of your hotel complains about how confusing and difficult it is to find your property. Invest in some signage!! A little Candlewood Suites logo and an arrow at driver eye level near the driveway entrance would be so helpful for your guests!
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Great Price with a Kitchen"
Reserved the room with a queen bed and pull out couch. Ended up getting just the queen bed. It is a good thing I love my mother-in-law since our stay was 11 nights! Having the kitchen helped us keep our expenses down. Loved the fact we were only an hour to Galveston and the ocean!
Response by Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We typically pride yourself on accommodating great customer service, and it looks like we fell short this time.We want all our guest to feel as if this is your home away from home. Thank you again for your recent stay here at the Candlewood suites. Operations Manager -Ebone Mcmillian
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Cathy
"perfect"
We have stayed here twice now for visits to MD Anderson. The rooms are quiet,clean and reasonably priced. It is now our go to hotel. The only drawback is getting to it. Have to enter off the access road.
3 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
anne
"What a joke!!!"
So after a long 16 hour work day of traveling and I was ready to rest for the evening. I arrived at 8:15pm to check into my room. The lady at front desk was assiting me but she kept getting interpreted by a customer complaining about her being changed (should of been a sign). I was given room 112 but she said in a unsure tone. So I walk over to 112 and there a per friendly sticker on the door and I can hear dogs and people in the room and my card wouldn't work. So I walk back up to the desk and before I could say anything she stated "ohh was there someone in the room already". I mean really??? If you knew then why did you waste my time??? So she then told me that the only room available was a smoking room on the 4th floor. I told her to forget it. She apologized and informed me that her manager would be contacting me the next room... Thank you hotels.com and Candlewood Suite for a very bad experience and poor execution on y'all's behalf.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Pj Disharoon
"Always stay here!"
The staff here are so kind, really try to help any way they can.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Tammi
"Could be better....could be worse!"
My only complaints are that you have to bring your dirty linens to the front desk in order to get clean ones and the inconvenience of trying to get into their parking lot. Other than those 2, are stay was fine.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Helen Carmona
"descent for the price"
Stayed here while moving my son into an apt for school. Location was great for me, near target, office depot, big lots and only 3-4 miles from apt and campus. My only complaint was that my first room smelled like someone had smoked in it and then they tried to clean it. I asked to be switched to another room which they did gladly, no problem. Bed was very comfortable!! Room reasonably clean and good size. Didn't use the kitchenette but it seemed to be minimally but adequately supplied for use. I was gone all day and basically just slept there. I would stay here again if the price was right.
5 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Surprise"
I was very surprised when upon arriving and checking in I found out that there would be an extra $10 charge daily to clean and change towels.
4 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Teresa Nunez
"Good value minor issues."
We thought the hotel was a good value. The staff were always reliable, cordial, and completely accommodating. The swimming pool is "out of order" not available, and probably will be indefinitely. Light in the kitchen stayed on if the bedroom lights were on, couldn't be turned off separately - weird. I guess because we requested a first floor room we got a handicapped room; OK, but got a double bed, not queen as promised on site, also no couch, we got an old recliner they are in the process of reupholstering them. Do take note there is a $75.00 pet fee, it is non-refundable, it was on our contract but we didn't notice it; I will say there is a lot of good areas to walk your pets around the facility. Many restaurants and shopping close by down Main. It is a convenient, well kept up location, free laundry is nice, but I'd probably try a different hotel next time with pool, pets allowed free, and guaranteed bed situation. I think it would be a good long term stay facility.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Patrick
Hotel was ok. Getting in hotel parking lot was a bit hard. Rooms were clean and spacious.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Tyra
"Close to Medical Center"
This place is very nice! The staff were so kind, friendly smile every morning and evening. The place is clean and quiet. The only reason I gave it a 4 on comfort is the parking area lights were very bright and shone in the windows at night even though the blackout drapes were closed.
4 night business trip May 19, 2014
Tammi
"nice hotel but very noisy"
I was very satisfied with the hotel as far as cleanliness, service and comfort. However, I could hear doors slamming and cabinets closing very easily in the surrounding rooms. The guests above me arrived in their room at midnight and were exceptionally loud all night long. It sounded like they were jumping off of the bed onto the floor every 30 minutes or so. Drawers and cabinets were being slammed shut and people were stomping around until 3am, then again at 5am until I left at 8am. i tried calling the front desk but the phone in my room didn't work. I then tried the phone in the kitchenette, but it wouldn't connect to the front desk. The front desk staff was very apologetic the next morning when they asked how my stay was.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
wonderful experience
7 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Close to Reliant Center"
Very enjoyable, clean quiet room.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"First stay and probably my last."
I booked my stay through Hotels.com and when I got to the hotel my check in was fine. When I went to my room, the room was not cleaned. Back at the desk, they said that was the last room of my type and I could wait for them to clean it or I could stay in a different room for the night and then move to my reserved room the next day. I made the best of the first night. The next day when I went to move to my reserved room, that room wasn't clean either. After a few more hoops and hurdles, I finally got into my room. The over all stay was ok, nothing extra, just a room. My suggesting to anyone reading this, if all you need is a room for a night or so, this place is fine. If you want other creature comforts such as an attentive staff, morning breakfast, a pool/hot tub, a decent gym room, etc..., spend the extra few dollars a night and stay somewhere else.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
First timer
"Candlewood Houston - Not a good expeirinece in the"
Horrible, room quality, service of front desk people all sub standard. Will never stay at this location ever again.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
A little confusing in directions to get to hotel. But, good location to get on to 610 Loop easily and to hospitals in the area as well.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2014
We stayed at this hotel because of its proximity to the medical center in Houston, Texas. The hotel staff was extremely helpful, the hotel was very clean and it was one of the quietest hotels I have ever experienced. The room itself was more than adequate in size. My husband is disabled and he had no issues with getting around the room.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
CC
Door lock did not work on 1st room. Found us another room right away. No problems with new room. Hotel needs better signage on road to direct guests to entrance. Very difficult to find entrance.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Marvin Berry
Great hotel for the price. I honestly have no negative comments about our stay. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, and it is easily accessible to the highway and restaurants.
3 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Melanie
Room was nice and clean. Loved everything. Price was reasonable.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
"Perfect for Holidays"
I was pleased with my stay here. Usually I stay at another hotel nearby but this one had more space than the other hotel and candlewood was even cheaper.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
DJSmTx
"I wouldn't recommend this hotel"
It was ok I guess.
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2013
Marc
Great place to stay, hotel is very quiet and safe. I always stay there when I visit Houston.
4 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Re
"Unusual accommodations- ok for long stay"
When we checked in, we found that Hotels Com had given them a general room code that resulted in us getting a handicap room that was a glorified hospital room. We complained and were moved to a room with a similar floor plan but looked like a real hotel room. The room was NOT AS DEFINED IN OUR CONTRACT WITH HOTELS.COM. The room did NOT have a sofa bed and was a "studio" room not a room with a bedroom. The hotel does NOT refresh the rooms each day but once a week. If you need towels, you have to take your used towels to the front desk and get replacements. The free internet was so slow that we gave up trying to us it. On the PLUS side: a small but full kitchen with dishes and cookware; a full refer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee pot, toaster, and two-burner surface range. Our first impression wasn't particularly favorable but the place grows on you. The staff is friendly and helpful. A free laundry, fitness center, and newspaper were added bonuses.
7 night trip Sep 28, 2013
L. T.
Very nice, clean & comfortable. Wish you had a pool.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
"Ms"
Difficult to locate hotel have to drive thru restaurant parking lot. Would help if forewarned About this location problem
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Crow
"My last stay"
I was supposed to get a suite with a queen bed and a sofa bed. I ended up getting a queen bed with a recliner.When I talked to the lady at the front desk,she blame the people I booked the room through. I've booked through these people for years and Never had a problem before. It was the hotel had over booked those suites. Hotel.com was wonderful finding out what the problem was. I have always and will continue to book my rooms through them. I will not be staying here again.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Essie
"Disappointing..."
The room wasn't what Expedia offers. When I reserved the room it was supposed to be a bed and also a pullout couch, but when I got to the room there was no couch. I'm pretty sure I'll have cramps for a week because I slept in a tiny chair.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Montana
"Good hotel if you plan to cook your own meals"
I stayed at this hotel because it was close to Reliant Stadium, two miles away. Two other hotels are within walking distance( Crown Plaza and Quality Inn). This hotel was sufficient for the two days spent there. Bed was comfortable, room temperature control was superb. No breakfast was offered, although a Golden Corral was next door. No swimming pool, but an adequate exercise room was available. The hotel was hard to get to because it is off the main road. You had to turn into a store parking lot and wind around to reach the hotel. It met our needs for a short stay, but didn't have the comforts of other hotels to make a long vacation totally pleasurable. The staff was friendly, however. The cleaning maids comes once a week, on Sundays.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013