All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
10025 S Main Street, Houston, TX, 77025, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We stayed after the Texans game. It was clean and comfy. Friendly service. Will stag again.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Misty
"great staff and spot on housekeeping"
Overall a good experience, except a few minor things. It's located at the intersection of hwy 90 and I610,not easy to get to or to get out of when you have to be at work at 7am. And the gym was less than mediocre. Several of the weight machines were broken. Wi-fi was lacking, never did connect. But staff was great, housekeeping was excellent, room was cozy and bed comfy.
6 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Selena
"Pleasantly surprised"
Room was very nice, hotel was clean. Definitely would stay there again if I needed to stay in that part of town.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Nathaniel
"awesome stay"
best hotel ive stayed at!!
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
rob smith
"My Stay at Candlewood"
Great staff, clean grounds and rooms,and security was visible onsite. I would love to stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Demetria
"Pretty good"
I reserved two room for an overnight stay. The hotel and rooms were of great quality, the staff was nice, and overall I enjoyed my stay. Some negatives to note though: the 2nd floor hall had a bad odor for awhile, a roach was dead in my bathroom, and a fire alarm went off at 6 a.m. Overall good stay. I would use them again.
Response by Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
Thank you for your review we truly appreciate the feedback. We will take your feedback into consideration and we are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Jus This One Thing..."
Everything was very good except for one not so minor incident. I was on the first floor, in the room across from the front desk and a car parked next to my window minutes after I checked in. The curtains are not made to be drawn so I couldn't close them for privacy. It was 11pm at night so, with the TV on, people could probably see into my room with only the thin, white curtain blocking a direct view into the room. I intended to watch TV for a few minutes but decided to go straight to sleep. If not for the late hour I would have asked to be moved to another room. The bed was very comfortable, the room spacious, and everything else was great. If there had been a way to cover the window the hotel would have received another two bars from me easily.
Response by Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
Thank you for your review it is appreciated. We take all guest feedback into consideration to help us improve guest experience. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
Antonio
Only complaint I have is the Hot tub was not hot and the maintenance was not there.
Response by Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
Thank you for your review it is appreciated. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Tiana
Loved it, very nice and staff was very kind too.
Response by Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
Thank you for your kind review it is truly appreciated. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Cristina
The hotel is good has kitchenette which is nice if cooking.
Response by Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
Thank you for your review it is truly appreciated
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Deborrah
"Very nice"
The hotel was nice good. The room was clean bed comfortable water hot with good pressure air conditioner was cold tv worked well all in all very good stay.
Response by Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
Thank you for your review it is appreciated.We look forward to seeing you in the future.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
It was nice but the a/c only cooled the front and not the room. The lil fan that inside the wall by the a/c wasn't enough to cool room.
Response by Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
Thank you for your feedback it is appreciated and we are always looking for ways of improving guest experience.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
eric
I was upset to know that animals are allowed to stay at this hotel. In the room I stayed in there had to have had a dog in the room previously because there was dog hair on the bed comforter. So that made me wonder the cleanliness of the room.
Response by Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
Thank you for taking out your time to review our property. I apologize for the inconvenience we will take your feedback into consideration. Thank you again
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Arlene
The front desk receptionist is rude. We booked a standard room and a bedroom suite but she wanted to give us two standard rooms. When I pointed out the error, she developed an attitude and gave us the room unwillingly stating that that was what she saw on our booking. She was also rude to some other ppl on the phone.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Bolanle
My stay was very pleasant. The lady at the front desk gave me good customer service. I would defintely stay again.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2015
Tarneshia
"4th of July getaway"
There is no sign on the feeder of 610. I went left on Main Street. Hoping to do a left turn. Instead, I had to go do a u-turn further down. I should've called the hotel for directions. The light on the bottom of the microwave, has a button on the keypad. To turn it off. The black out shade could offer more coverage from the daylight. Great stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Ezequiel
"Fantastic Hotels.com deal"
Pleasantly surprised by the hotel amenities & the size of the room. Really enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"My stay"
Air-con was leaking so the carpet was wet, so the room was a little smelly towards the end.
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Eduardo
"Good price, good stay."
Room was clean, bed was ok, price was good for stay. Will stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2015
Benjamin
"small but clean"
very small room but very clean and everything that was suppose to work, worked. The room even had enough electrical plugs to meet our needs. We passed on the indoor pool & jacuzzi, because they were rather small & by the end of the day, murky. The view from the only window in our room was the side of another building. Therefor the rate was fair.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Good price. Clean. Full kitchen. Sofa Bed."
For the price this hotel is well worth it. Full kitchen and a sofa bed - it made sharing a room a great deal. The sofa bed wasn't the most comfortable but I can live with that. Will definitely use again when I'm in the area.
6 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
jacqueline
Great
2 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
Kenneth
"Ok..."
I was there for an early morning medical procedure. The room was comfortable but the bed was too hard and small and the hotel was to hard to get to. We had to go around several block to get to it. Turn into the Golden Coral parking lot and come to the back to get to the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Not bad"
The room was nice but the food and drinks are overrated, the prices are real high!
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Jo
"Nice Stay"
The only issue I had was that the light under the microwave stayed on all night. It was VERY bright and there was no way to turn it off . I just put a pillow over my head and went to sleep. Other than that the stay was fine.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great room....Mediocre service"
Room was very clean, grounds were clean, lobby and all areas very clean. Staff was either not at desk or pretty aloof. Entrance to hotel is confusing and signage is unclear. Must drive behind or through other business parking lots to get in. Neighborhood appeared a little bit sketchy but since the hotel is kind of hidden behind other businesses, it felt safe. Overall it was clean, priced inexpensively and very comfortable but be prepared to wait around desk and lobby for help. Not good if you're in a hurry.
2 night trip May 22, 2015
"not good experience"
Room was not what I booked. Couldn't sleep loud occupants on my floor. I asked for king bed was only queen beds at location.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
Maude
"Nice hotel close to M D Anderson"
Very nice and clean hotel with all the amenities. Close to restaurants
Other trip May 24, 2015
Josie
"Comfortable wheel chair accessible room"
Comfortable and clean. Only once a week cleaning service though. Room had a recliner, which was great for my mom who is bound to wheelchair. Unfortunately roll-in shower room was not available, so book early if you require that.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
it was fine. no problems. all good. everything fine.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Be Careful"
Be careful with Candlewood Suites and other hotels in their association. They hide fees in Taxes and other charges rather than clearly identify them. For example, they publish a fee. As with virtually every hotel one or two guests is the same charge. They make no mention of the second person charge, but hide it in Taxes and other charges. With the extra charges, not worth the price.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Greg
Stayed here during the Stock Show. Originally booked at another hotel. Turned out it wasn't pet friendly. Found this hotel. Much more convenient to Reliant Center. Had kitchenette which was wonderful for longer stay. Fast food restaurants in same complex/parking lot ... within walking distance. Will definitely stay at again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Stock Show Mom
"Unclean room"
Horrible experience! I am a frequent traveler and I have been to some very good and very bad hotels. I have never left a review, but this experience deserves one. Incompetent staff! Waited 30 mins for our room that we reserved a couple months in advance. They had given that room to someone else. We were given another room. The room had the previous guests room keys still on the table, dirty towels in the bathroom, food in the trash can and kitchenette sink, bathroom sink wasn't clean, and the hotel travel size toiletries had been used. We went back down to the front desk to find out after another wait that they had no more rooms. The guy at the front desk went to check on the room himself. He then came back and said that the room was clean and wasn't sure what we were talking about. We then went to the room with him to point out all of these things to him. His reply was "oh I didn't see that." Obviously none of their staff saw that? Their standard for cleaning should seriously be reevaluated! Book at your own risk. I am one that reads reviews and seriously takes them into consideration before booking. My standard isn't very high. Just give me something clean and in a safe area. This was by no means clean and the staff was very incompetent.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2015
"Average stay"
Room wasn't ready till 430PM.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
charles
"Very accomodating, with a smile!"
I fond this hotel and for the price it had decent reviews. I needed to be close to the medical center as I had an 8am appointment with a neurologist. When we first arrived, I asked my boyfriend to walk into their little store and see if they had lotion. I had forgotten mine and my hands were so dry that they hurt. The man at the front desk told us to go ahead and take a couple of their travel sized lotions at no charge because they had not cleaned our room yet and he wanted to apologize.We ended up staying a few minutes in our room to watch the end of the Rockets game and the maid just cleaned around us. She was as quiet as can be! They had everything we needed to hit up a grocery store and buy something to make for dinner. The next day we were rushing out the door, but we decided to go ahead and stay another night, seeing as we don't get out much with me being sick for the past year. They were accomodating and let us stay in the same room. I am in a wheelchair temporarily and I had no problems getting around it at all! We'v already decided that if we can afford to, and I have another early appointment, we will absolutely consider staying here again as an option! The only thing that wasn't great was the couch, but it is a pullout bed and those things are rarely comfortable. Either way, you have a nice TV in the bedroom and our bed was very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Allyson
"Candlewood Suites"
I booked this hotel in a hurry, due to a family medical emergency. The room was clean, it had a kitchenette and the laundry room was free. No compalints at all.
4 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Houston trip"
This hotel was wonderful very friendly staff. The only thing is for the price you would expect a breakfast hot or continental
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Larhonda
Good hotel very comfortable, affordable and close to md anderson
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Good Deal"
Clean. Friendly staff. Ordered a roll away, and it was delivered immediately.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"Perfect for medical apts"
Perfect place to stay for medical appointments and we are planning to stay here when we need to return.
5 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Kare
"Meh, it's ok."
The once a week housekeeping was strange, so I was constantly asking for new towells and had to bring down the dirty ones to the front desk. The bed was very uncomfortable. Blankets felt like I was in a nursing home or hospital. The surrounding area is pretty sketchy. Made the mistake of a midnight run to a gas station nearby.
2 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
"Good deal."
Hotel is clean. Kitchen well stocked and staff is very nice and helpful. Gym is also well equipped and always availalbe.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Debra
"Stayed for a game"
Room was great and location from the stadium was prefect for us.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great hotel new Houston Medical Center"
Always like this hotel!! It's reasonably priced, clean, and employees are nice/helpful. Ebone provided great customer service and quick check-in
Response by Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
Thank you for your recent stay here at the Candlewood Suites. We are delighted to hear about your great stay here at out hotel. Thanks again for your positive feedback. Operations Manager -Ebone' McMillian
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Make your driveway easier to find!"
Overpriced, as is everything in Houston, especially considering this is an extended-stay hotel that lacks daily breakfast or cleaning services. The front desk staffer was very pleasant and helpful. The lobby area is cramped and the elevators are located in a weird location, but the rooms are spacious. Hey management company - every single review of your hotel complains about how confusing and difficult it is to find your property. Invest in some signage!! A little Candlewood Suites logo and an arrow at driver eye level near the driveway entrance would be so helpful for your guests!
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Great Price with a Kitchen"
Reserved the room with a queen bed and pull out couch. Ended up getting just the queen bed. It is a good thing I love my mother-in-law since our stay was 11 nights! Having the kitchen helped us keep our expenses down. Loved the fact we were only an hour to Galveston and the ocean!
Response by Candlewood Suites Houston Medical Center
We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We typically pride yourself on accommodating great customer service, and it looks like we fell short this time.We want all our guest to feel as if this is your home away from home. Thank you again for your recent stay here at the Candlewood suites. Operations Manager -Ebone Mcmillian
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Cathy
"perfect"
We have stayed here twice now for visits to MD Anderson. The rooms are quiet,clean and reasonably priced. It is now our go to hotel. The only drawback is getting to it. Have to enter off the access road.
3 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
anne
"What a joke!!!"
So after a long 16 hour work day of traveling and I was ready to rest for the evening. I arrived at 8:15pm to check into my room. The lady at front desk was assiting me but she kept getting interpreted by a customer complaining about her being changed (should of been a sign). I was given room 112 but she said in a unsure tone. So I walk over to 112 and there a per friendly sticker on the door and I can hear dogs and people in the room and my card wouldn't work. So I walk back up to the desk and before I could say anything she stated "ohh was there someone in the room already". I mean really??? If you knew then why did you waste my time??? So she then told me that the only room available was a smoking room on the 4th floor. I told her to forget it. She apologized and informed me that her manager would be contacting me the next room... Thank you hotels.com and Candlewood Suite for a very bad experience and poor execution on y'all's behalf.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Pj Disharoon
"Always stay here!"
The staff here are so kind, really try to help any way they can.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Tammi
"Could be better....could be worse!"
My only complaints are that you have to bring your dirty linens to the front desk in order to get clean ones and the inconvenience of trying to get into their parking lot. Other than those 2, are stay was fine.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014