All hotels in Windsor, Connecticut, United States of America
200 Corporate Dr, Windsor, CT, 06095, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great getaway stay"
I was in town for girlfriends graduation and needed a place to crash and this place was perfect. This was my first time staying at a Hyatt hotel and I must say that this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Room was spacious, clean, comfortable, and very modern. I am a tech savvy person I was pleased to see a that they had a dvd player and a revolving hd tv with hd channels. Breakfast was good and had a different variety from fruit, cereal as well as hot breakfast like eggs and sausage. Overall I couldnt recommend a hotel anymore than this one and I had an awesome experience!!
3 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
"Very nice hotel very near Hartford"
The hotel was clean, quiet, and an easy drive into Hartford. The service people were all friendly and the room was large with a living area and kitchen.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Hotel was super clean. Bed alittle uncomfortable"
Pool and hottub was really nice. Rooms are huge, full kitchen was a plus. Morning breakfast had a generous variety for contentinal.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
rm
"meeting friends near airport"
We stayed for 12 hours to watch the Uconn basketball game with friends! Nice room....GREAT shower..nice breakfast!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
barbara
"Pleasant stay"
I always enjoy staying here for get away week ends. All of the staff is extremely helpful and pleasant. Unfortunately, the garbage disposal was not working and the kitchen sink did not drain. Although not a big deal, the kitchenette is one of the reasons I choose this hotel.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"More than we expected"
Didn't realize we were going to have a full kitchen, complete with dishwasher and nice fridge! Of course didn't really need it with the fantastic hot breakfast every morning a nd a "social" each night with cold cuts, chicken one night! And wine or beer all included wth room.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
melody
"Great room but not close to any shopping"
It was my first time there. The room was spacious and had a nice kitchen.
3 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
"Excellent extended stay facility near BDL"
This was the most impressive hotel in it's price range that i have seen in quite some time. Fully tiled showers and all equipment in excellent condition. The staff were very inviting and helpful. I could not recommend this hotel more highly.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Overall Very Pleased."
Front lot parking spaces full of snow but the front desk person was on it once alerted. The snow blower was out almost before we finished checking in. The Hotel overall was spotless and very nice. The room was very clean and comfortable. Used the kitchen to make shrimp scampi and found all the pots, pans etc. needed. The stove top could have been bigger though. Included breakfast was very good with plenty of options. All staff encountered greeted us with a smile. I would recommend.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
JDW
"hotel review"
Very nice room, excellent service, and convenient location at a very reasonable price!
2 night trip Feb 2, 2014
"Great staff, nice place"
Right off the bat, the staff was incredibly pleasing and nice. The first night we had no issues. The second night, we came back very late with sleeping kids and noticed our room sort of smelled like cigarette smoke, when we woke up, the room definitely smelled of it and all of us were congested from it. When we came back later that night, it was gone again and better for the rest of the trip. I think next time, I will ask to make sure we arent anywhere near smoking rooms. Other then that 1 issue, the room was clean and the breakfast was great, the pool was fun and I cant say enough nice things about the staff. I would stay again.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
A
"excellant and very modern"
Very modern hotel Wonderful very friendly staff. Opened door to room and was wowed. Location was kind of far away from stuff however they did offer a shuttle and a very yummy breakfast.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
brenda
For once, I could enjoy my overnight stay and not be awaken 1hr before check out by the maid
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
WWilder
The king bed suite was perfect for our family of three. The room had a smooth flow with kitchen, stove, full fridge, stocked with real plates/silverware/utensils, and the decor was modern/chic. Although the kitchen sink had no water, the rest of the suite was near perfect. Staff friendly and approachable. Our five year old had a blast in the indoor pool. The one dollar keurigs coffee in the lobby was a rip off and had microscopic signage, but overall, the stay was wonderful. Looking forward to staying at the Hyatt again.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
My stay is as always,wonderful,I would not stay anywhere else,don't change a thing Hyatt please.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2013
James Jenkins
"Totally worth the money!"
The only thing I can knock this hotel on is the location (it's kind of near nothing in Windsor except for a Buffalo Wild Wings). We had a great stay and I would recommend it to anyone. But if you are looking to stay close to the airport or relatively close to Hartford, you'll love the location and won't be able to find anyplace better!
3 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"No nightlife, but the hotel is quiet and clean"
The only negative is that you need to be quiet at night and there is no bar in the hotel. We came back form a wedding and were at a loss for things to do afterwards. Other than that the hotel was nice and the rooms were spacious. Everything was very clean. I thought the price was very fair for the room. The service at the check in/check out was very good. Had a nice breakfast buffet.
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2013
I stay at this hotel frequently for weekend getaways. This is the first time I have been disappointed. Although the room was clean and comfortable, the a/c heat was very noisy. It had to be adjusted to a higher temp in order to stop the rattle of the system.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"quality night"
very nice, as usual
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Stayed 3 weeks"
Stayed for 24 days and it was a very good place to stay for so long. Clean, in good condition relatively new, and comfy. One issue we had was the lack of fresh air and proper ventilation since the windows did not open and during weekends ( busy days for the hotel) some strange smells would emanate from the bathroom ventilator into our room. Other than this it was a very comfortable space with all the kitchen utensils and appliances necessary for a long or short stay. The room service was very good and helpful, breakfast was ok and its staff very friendly. Front desk could be better ( friendlier (authentic or more sincere) compared to other places I have stayed; but still I very pleased. The hotel manager was very nice.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Raul
"The perfect bookend for the Big E"
We were amazed at the room. It was better than being at home, we really didn't want to leave. The free continental breakfast was as good or even better than we have experienced at other hotels. The hotel was close to I-91, but there was no traffic noise, which was a bonus. I loved the jacuzzi and the pool. The indoor pool was a nice temperature, clean and a great size. The staff was friendly and remembered our names, a treat for first time guests. The room was very clean, almost a surprise considering how huge the room was. The room had a refrigerator, stove, toaster, even a dishwasher! The cupboards were stocked with enough dishes to host a party. Our only regret is that we couldn't give our experience more than a "5" in the ratings. We can't wait to come back.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Staff friendly, very clean, nice large rooms, great breakfast!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
I keep coming back. The staff is wonderful. Very attentive and helpful.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
jvs
"Great customer service and breakfast"
I was very pleased with this hotel and would come back again. Very comfortable, lots of room and the breakfast was very good.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
Ashley V
"A++++"
I loved staying at this hotel. Extremely clean rooms. fully furnished with everything you need. staff was great. breakfast was amazing. Will come back to stay at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Very Nice"
very nice accommodations, however kind of a strange smell in the room, similar to sweat. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
"great"
This hotel was very homely and calming . my wife and I cooked and relax.. Love the fact its tress all around it took my mind off the big city..
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
darren
"Wish I could live here!"
Amazing experience! The room was so nice, well designed, and classy. The bathroom was our favorite part! And the kitchen!! Although we didn't use the kitchen, it was top notch. The staff was very, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was tasty! I loved the dining area. I would pay rent to live here.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Veronica
"Hyatt House Stay"
We stayed at the Hyatt House in Windsor, CT in June 2013. The hotel consists of suites, including a separate kitchen and sitting area (great for a family of three). The bedroom itself was rather small, but clean and very comfortable. The hotel serves breakfast daily (eggs, meat, fruit, bread products, cereals and juices), which is satisfying and delicious. They also have a welcome reception on Mon - Thurs. Again, meals are adequate and delicious. One plus...the menu for the month is printed and left in the rooms, so you know exactly what will be served. Overall, a very pleasant experience. Hotel staff very accommodating and attentive.
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2013
"Convenient location."
Hotel is close to the airport. Not a lot of hotels in the area with the same amenities. Love that it has a fully equipped kitchen.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Tabitha
"I would definitely stay here again!"
Loved the hotel, wasn't super fancy but it was really nice. I came here with my husband for a little anniversary getaway. We stayed for 3 nights in king guest room witch is like a studio appartment. Loved that it had a kitchen and all the supplys you needed. We went to a local stop and shop that was about 5min up the road to get some food to cook. Not too much to do in the area but there are some stores and restaurants. The only minor issue was that it rained for two days so there was water leaking through the window. Overall great stay.
3 night romance trip May 24, 2013
"Great staff"
Staff was very freindly and the room was comfortable. location is convenient to the airport. I would definitely stay again.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Great place to stay if you're in the area . Only reason I didn't give it all 5's - a bit of an odd smell in the room. Wasn't awful - but was a bit sharp. In a bit of an industrial park area - but plenty close by and so peaceful and quiet. Rooms are great - love the layout of them.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Great hotel but needs some improvements"
We were lucky enough to escape for two nights without the kids :) We kept hearing VERY loud banging on the wall. They were doing improvements on the room next door. The banging went on for HOURS. Also, despite leaving the "refresh room" tag on our door housekeeping didn't come by at all. Very disappointed as that is one of my favorite parts of staying in a hotel, not having to make the bed. I did call though for fresh towels and they were brought up failry quickly. We had several dirty dishes in the cabinets too :(
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
The hotel looks new and modern. Wife and kid loved it. My wife is usually very picky about mattress but not the one in this hotel. Will definitely come back again.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2013
"Loved it!"
We stayed here because all the hotels were sold out in downtown Hartford for a concert. I am so glad we stayed here though. Clean, clean, modern, quiet, comfy! It's not in the middle of all the hustle and bustle. So there's free and ample parking. There are so many seating areas and even a fire place in the lobby. Free complimentary breakfast which changes every morning. Mon-Thurs they also have a social happy hour with free food and drinks. In your room you are provided with a list of local restaurants that will deliver. But there is also many restaurants within a 2 minute drive. The hotel is only an 8 minute drive from downtown Hartford. The room is amazing full kitchen, comfy bed, huge bathroom with spacious shower! We loved it! I also uploaded a video of the room we had on YouTube. Search for vane12685.
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2013
Vanessa
Great breakfast and nice space !! Plenty of outlets and liked the kitchen for a great price
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Penny
"Nice hotel at a reasonable price"
Very clean but the space was much smaller than I expected. Breakfast was simple but satisfying. I had a problem getting the room temperature right as it was either too hot or too cold.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
"Found a Nice place to stay"
Staff was accomadating and the room was laid out nicely. I liked having the kitchen. It was a very clean room that was more than just a room to sleep in it was a space you could work and live in for a few days without missing some of the comforts of home. Over all just pleasant.
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
"just right"
all was good
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
Ant
"Comfortable stay"
I was very comfortable staying here, I would not however recommend the breakfast. Improvement needed in that aspect!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012
A Mars
"Good for family and long-term business stay"
I was very stressed having to find a hotel in CT after the Storm Sandy, but my check-in was stress free. Thank you Chris (at the front desk) for making my experience a stress free one.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
"Would highly recommend"
Would say it was perfect, except for the minor disappointment that when I asked at check-in if there were any places to eat close by, the desk clerk didn't mention that there was a very nice Happy Hour food spread available right there in the hotel. After we drove off to find some dinner, we came back and saw what we had missed.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2012
"Excellent room layout"
Innovative layout with a set of drawers in the center and a large flat-screen TV above that can swivel to face either the sitting area or the sleeping area.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2012
The cleaning people were rude and didn't do the job well . Pillows and sheets smelled like they had not been washed. Food was very good .Front desk needs more help .Lit of waiting.
3 night business trip Sep 3, 2012

"great place to stay"
If driving or taking a shuttle to the convention center or wherever is your business is not a problem, it is a perfect place to stay.
4 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Zygmunt
"Top Notch"
Our stay was a very pleasant experience. We enjoyed the reception with a snack and beer. The breakfast was excellent. The omelette cooked and serve by the staff was very good.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
George & Marg
"Great hotel!"
It was our second time staying at this hotel and we love it. It's a clean, comfortable and affordable hotel. We would definitly stay again!
Other trip Sep 7, 2013