All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
10555 Discovery Drive, Las Vegas, NV, 89135, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Relaxing Quiet Spacious"
This was our second visit to the hotel. If you are going to visit family in Las Vegas and or going to Red Rock Canyon this is the place to go!! We were not there for the casino experience. We stayed 5 nights . The breakfast is good and healthy!!! The rooms are spacious and the surrounding serene.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Lee
"quiet!"
This was such a nice departure from what we usually get in Vegas. We had the pool pretty much to ourselves. There were no hidden charges. No Resort fee, YAY! free breakfast. Rooms with a view and friendly and helpful staff members. No smoky casino to walk through. Everything was fresh and modern. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Doug
"Wonderful Weekend"
The Element by Westin is a true gem. I had read that the room included a kitchenette and assumed there was a dorm sized refrigerator and a hotplate. No, everything is full-sized and it includes a dishwasher. You could easily cook a meal, but why would you when the breakfast buffet is one of the best I've experienced at a hotel. The beds are very comfortable, there is cable TV, you control the temperature in your room, and the rooms are spacious. The restrooms are large and beautiful with plenty of towels. We went swimming in the pool and there were also plenty of towels available. Cleanliness is not an issue in any of the hotel areas. I'll stay again and will recommend it to others.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
D. C.
"Amazing Hotel!"
This hotel is so nice! The staff was helpful and accommodating, the location was exactly what I needed, and the facilities were beautiful and modern. The room was awesome! I walked in and was very pleasantly surprised. It was a loft style room with a kitchen and sofa! The bed was heavenly and I just melted into it. The bathroom was very nice too; the mirror was lit and made it very easy to apply my makeup. I could have lived there.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Good hotel near where we had to be"
Overall, the Element was a good hotel to stay at. The front desk staff were very helpful and the included breakfast is decent. Only negative is that I was unaware they allowed pets and I would rather not stay in a room where pets are allowed because I have a lot of allergies.
T
Pleasant experience. Quick overnight business trip. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Nice hotel away from the strip"
Spent one night in Las Vegas and this hotel was AMAZING! Away from the chaos of the strip in a business district. Hotel check in was easy, staff friendly our hotel was roomy, clean and best of all comfortable
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Jess
"Nice business type hotel"
Good size room comfy bed. Don't come for the pool it's small. Weekday Bfst was weak but overall not bad for the $.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Overall great experience the room could of been cleaned better there was stuff leftover in the refrigerator but not a big deal thanks for hospitality element
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Lou
"Yes!"
Booked for my tenant during condo repairs. He was very pleased with the hotel facilities. The front desk staff, namely Grant, was extremely accommodating and helpful!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Unexpected pleasure"
Comfortable and easy. I would stay here again, but it would have to be the third floor or higher. I don't have more to add.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Marcus0618
"Very pretty grounds; Hotel staff very friendly"
Very minimialistic but the hotel was very clean; Service was awesome; Breakfast was decent; Grounds were beautiful. The beds were amazing. My husband fell asleep the instant he layed into the bed.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Felt right at home"
Stayed in Early April 2014, the staff made us feel right at home, my husband me and my two kids 14 and 12. My son and I made use of the Gym, very clean and great atmosphere. Lovely rooms. We will definitely stay here again when we visit Vegas. Close to shopping and Red Rock which was our target visiting site. Close to freeway.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Caoba
"Repeat visitor"
Each time I visit Las Vegas on business in the Summerlin area I stay at this hotel. The grounds are clean, the lobby and more clean, staff friendly without being obnoxious and a continually good breakfast with variety, served each morning. If you do not like dogs, beware as guests can bring dogs.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Ron
"Great place"
Modern furnishings. Clean. Comfortable bed. Large shower. Modern loft feeling. They said the saline pool was heated... But only 72 degrees. Breakfast was ok. Next to freeway. Loved the room. Not crazy about location and amenities were ok. The front desk was nice
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Jenny
"extremely helpful"
my family and i absolutely loved this hotel. normally we stay with family during our trips to vegas but decided to stay at a hotel this time. the hotel was perfect and we are looking forward to staying there again.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Wonderful customer service and hospitality
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Great Hotel with a great breakfast and location"
We would come back to this Hotel it was great. The staff was very welcoming and always cleaning the hotel and it showed. The pool was just ok it was cold and there were leaves in it too cold to swim in it. The fitness room was great and the machines all worked. The breakfast in the mornings were fantastic.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Wendy
"still have no got my room refunded"
We had one problem. The hotel allowed dogs and after returning back to hotel on second night there were dogs in next room . That would not stop barking. Managment had to have us move and were supposed to give that night for free due to us having to move. They still have not refunded.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
joe theriault
"I love this place!"
This is about the only place that I've stayed multiple times, and it is consistently perfect! The hotel is updated, modern/contemporary in design, clean inside and out. Everybody is always friendly and they never forget to leave enough coffee in the room. This is the first place I look to book when I travel to Las Vegas. Unfortunately they book quick and I miss out sometimes. Don't wait, if they have a room, you better take, because it will be gone if you wait too long.
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
"Overall, good choice"
Interesting hotel, with clean design including hardwood floors and minimal carpeting. Nice breakfast included. A bit noisy, close to freeway. Ask for a room on other side. I'm not a Las Vegas gal so this was a good choice for me - lots of good restaurants close by, whole foods not too far away, bike shop next door, and red rock canyon within 5 miles. Still close enough to do a one night visit to Fremont and Strip - that's enough for me. It was windy when I visited and wind noises came through ventilation and can't be fixed (when asked at desk and to maintenance man who came to check) - kept me up the first night :-( After 2 nights, I headed to Death Valley for more peace and quiet.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Single woman
"One of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in"
I don't have experience with many different hotels, however this is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. Clean, comfortable, and eco-friendly. Attentive and curteous staff. Delicious complimentary breakfast. Super comfortable bed, probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. This hotel is also smoke-free and pet friendly. Highly recommended.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
It's a beautiful modern hotel close to the freeway and away from the strip. They just need to have more options for the morning breakfast, bacon would be nice still earned my 5 stars
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
Bryson
"great spot for all travel needs"
the element is an updated, clean hotel with all of the amenities. works great for business travel or family travel.
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
"Business Trip"
The hotel staff was very kind and attentive. The rooms were clean and the "HEAVENLY" bed was Fantastic. I didn't know the hotel did not have Tubs in the rooms. It was a great relaxing stay.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
Iris
"Great hotel!"
The hotel is modern and eco-friendly. The room was wonderful with a full kitchen, comfortable sofa and comfortable bed. There were plenty of selections for the included breakfast. The food was fresh and constantly refilled. Loved our stay - wish we could have stayed longer!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Perfect for business travel"
It couldn't have been better. This is my second start with The Element. I love the modern decor, the staff is always friendly and the grounds are neat and clean. They are a dog friendly hotel, but don't frown, what's better than a happy dog out for a morning job with his owner? Each morning they have a good breakfast, it's consistent and wrapped to go if you're in a hurry, or you can relax with the paper and eat. I love that the rooms have a kitchen. I hit the local Costco, pick up a rotisserie chicken and a bag of my favorite salad and I've got dinner all week!
3 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
A Happy Guest
"pleasant surprise"
Staff and hotel were wonderful....nice clean suite with kitchenette.....king size bed comfy . a different approach to travel stays......very contemporary.
william
"Tournement in Las Vegas"
Everything was great.easy access to wifi. Nice kitchenette. Great breakfast.
"Super breakfast"
Great hotel, very clean and new. Great breakfast, comfortable beds and rooms.
derek
"A very un-Vegasy Vegas experience. And that's GOOD"
Clean, spacious, mid-century modern decor. Great staff, friendly, attentive. Nice perks: Breakfast, WSJ, Microwave, fridge.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Chuck
"Terrible Service"
They need to train their employees in customer service. Horrible attitudes. I would not suggest this hotel.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"If it's good enough for the pres...."
Late night check-in, and first time staying at an element anywhere. Staff was very friendly. Room was nice. Location was far enough out to make you feel like a local and not a tourist. It was close to some of vegas' nicer golf courses. I wish I had more time to enjoy all the amenities but it was a spur of the moment trip.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
thenation
"Excellent hotel for the price..."
The Element is a very comfortable hotel that would be great as a business travelers location or for a family vacation. Unfortunately I just used it for a staycation but would love to spend more time there.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
steve
"Best stay in town"
Loved the Element, very comfortable and quiet room, well kept grounds, service was friendly and helpful. The breakfast sandwiches wrapped to-go were great in the morning. Located way off the strip was great, no partiers, lots of other business people. It was close to the Red Rock Resort if you must lose some money while in Las Vegas.
4 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
"Element"
Very pleasant staff, nice rooms, and excellent breakfast. The fact that it is not on the Strip easy access to Freeway and no casino is also a bonus.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
JP
"Eco Friendly"
This place is nice if you ate looking to just relax. The lobby are is really inviting and just a great vibe very clean and slick. There complimantey breakfast Is to die for. Very healthy but great flavor and choices . The down side to this trip was no Mini bar in the rooms.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Exactly What We Wanted"
Perfect location for us, near the family we were visiting. The hotel is clean, modern, with very comfy beds, awesome rain shower, nice kitchenette. Breakfast downstairs each day included, which we tried one day and enjoyed. Staff was helpful when we needed them. We were there over Christmas, and even on the holiday things were done right. Will definitely stay there again!
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Amazing Hotel"
I loved this hotel. The rooms were so modern, I could live there!!! It was like a one bedroom pint house :). It included amazing continental breakfast with behalf and egg whites, smoothies grapfruit juice. The only down side was it was a little far from the strip :(
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Jamison
"This hotel has always been our favorite."
We sure love this hotel. We stayed here everytime were in vegas. Two thumbs up fot the guy manager who had been pleasant and understanding to us. He surely was so pleasant to us. Except the lady front desk who understimate us because we book through expedia. She dont listen to us. But all ends well when we spoke to the manager.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
queen
"Awesome"
We were just passing through and didn't really expect too much but out of all the hotels we stayed this trip (we stayed in 3 different hotels) if you are not into gambling and more into outdoor activities, this is the perfect one.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
lynne
"Close to Red Rocks"
We stayed here 3 nights. Had the benefit of a stovetop which is important for our family. The room was a good size, bed was comfortable. As we had an accessible room, the shower has a flat entry and water runs through the bathroom during the shower. I would have the floor slopped to the shower drain, where the shower floor as actually higher than the bathroom floor. The cleaning staff would gather around in front of our room stacking their cleaning carts and would be quite gregarious and loud at around 8-830 each morning. Not early enough to wake us from sleep, but loud enough to disrupt our breakfast. Walls were thin enough to hear private activities of folks next door. Otherwise, a clean, comfortable room in a convenient location for us to visit dear ones.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
J
"Great Hotel Off the Strip"
A fantastic, relaxed hotel. Modern and fresh. Nice little fitness room, and a nice breakfast in the morning. Highly recommend if you are looking for something in the Summerlin area.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Perfect hotel"
Perfert place to stay in vegas, especially many days. They provide everything in the kitchen of your room.Even a big fridge.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
I found the hotel to be wonderful. Clean, modern, very comfortable and I would recommend it to anyone. I also found the hotel staff to be much more helpful that Holel.com.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Elements Hotle"
The stay far exceeded my expectations. The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make you feel at home.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Housing keeping and bfast"
House keeping is lazy! I tested them out to see if infact our bed would be clean and they failed!!! Just lazy. Also, bfast needs an update. Need veggies, need more fruit. You guys can do better.
3 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
Guy W.
Shower had hair in it from the last guest.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
"Not your typical Vegas hotel"
This hotel exceeded my expectations. The room was spacious and included kitchen facilities, two burner glass top range, full refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, sink, and even dishes and pots and pans. The king size bed was comfortable, there was a desk area and an L-shaped sofa area.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
pat
This place is awesome!! Grant at the front desk was great. This was our first time at an Element hotel and we were impressed. The room was super clean, very modern with all the amenities.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2013