All hotels in Dublin, Ireland
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereStockhole Lane, Swords, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good, as ever"
2 night trip with friends Apr 7, 2015
"Ireland"
Loved Bewleys. Definitely going back!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Sandra
"Great hotel for airport or business in the area"
Very convenient for the airport, but don't stay if you are there to see Dublin. The hotel and airport are a ways from the city center and getting there is either a long process or expensive. The hotel itself was nice, clean, comfortable, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
"Great as ever"
I bring groups to Ireland every year from the US, and always stay at Bewley's around the times of arrival and departure. The 24 hour free shuttle is great and the hotel staff are friendly and efficient. Rooms are clean and comfortable. My group this time arrived at 11:00 a.m. and were able to get into rooms straight away. I wasn't expecting that and I know it wouldn't always be possible, but I really appreciated the focus on customer needs, rather than enforcing procedures.
3 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
"Would stay there again"
We stayed here for only one night, because it was close to the airport and we were leaving Ireland early the next day. We arrived at about 5:00pm on Good Friday, and were VERY pleased to find that the restaurant would be open late, and we would be able to eat a real dinner (Our week had been fraught with disappointing restaurant closures and we hadn't eaten a solid lunch that day) Check in was quick and simple, since I had prepaid through hotels.com. The desk attendant was extremely nice. We dropped our bags in our rooms and went down for dinner. The food was excellent! My only regret is that we didn't stay there our first two nights in Dublin.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Courtney
"Linda,who turned 50-thanks for keeping us awake!"
Food in the restaurant was mediocre. Party I'm the lobby woke us at 12:30 and we were on the 7th floor. Hotel staff asked them to quiet down but did nothing to make them leave. 3 people in the room, only 2 towels.Luckily it was just a 10 hour stay.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Solid airport hotel"
Nice hotel with a convenient and frequently run shuttle to and from the airport. Our room had some stains on the couch and it is about a 20 Euro cab ride to head down to Dublin. Overall a very good stay.
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Joshua
"Easiest part of trip!"
Perfect location for airport. Easy to get shuttle to and from airport zone 14.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2015
Janice
"Our Family Vacation"
Need improved internet.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Randall
"Good location and shuttle service!"
It is a very convenient location, near the airport and hotel shuttle service was great, running regularly, 24 hours a day. The only downside that we found was that the hotel was slightly dated and could use some renovating in a few spots.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"Close to Airport"
Choose this hotel because of the free 24 hr airport shuttle, which worked out great! Never could get internet to work, even after it was reset by the front desk. The room took awhile to heat up, since we arrived later in the evening.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
"The best airport hotel in Dublin"
The best airport hotel anywhere
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Will not stay again"
Hotel is away from everything has shuttle to airport but you are stuck there once in unless you travel back on bus to city centre. The restaurant onsite the food isn't great, cheap quality and not worth the prices. The night I was there they left a note under the door about doing maintenance on the water lines and water would be out for about 4 hours, at 4 am I was woken up by maintenance coming into my room despite the fact I engaged the locks before bed. On previous stays I have had the fire alarm go off at 4 am and wake me. I will not be staying there again, nor will I recommend it.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
We always love our stay at Bewleys. Great hotel, easy shuttle to the airport, friendly people. Perfect!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Best Dublin airport hotel"
I have stated at several Dublin airport hotels in recent years, but will now only stay at Bewley's. The free airport transfers and wifi are great and very helpful in keeping travel costs down. The ability to check in as many as 8 hours early for a small added fee makes traveling from the US a lot less stressful. The staff are courteous and helpful, and the food is great. The hotel restaurant does a fantastic job of making meals for someone with food allergies. I have stayed here for both pleasure and business travel.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Close to the airport"
The shuttle service was helpful to get to the airport due to the poor weather conditions at the time
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
deb
"frontdesk was slow and not very helpful"
wouldn't stay there again, the front desk was deffo not helpful and it was huge disappointment
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
JD
the hotel has an airport shuttle that runs every 15-20 mins which makes it very easy to get into the city with the city bus. The hotel allows early check in for 10 euro if there is a room available. The beds are very comfortable and it's a great price. I always stay here when I go to Dublin. The food in the bar is better that the restaurant.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
michele
"nice stay"
all very nice
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"excellent for a pre-flight overnight stay"
Stayed prior to flight, service very good, room was clean and comfortable, check in staff excellent, bar staff excellent and cortious, overall a pleasent experience. One concern - value for money in bar/bistro should be reviewed however
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Marian
"Great hotel for stay near airport"
Great hotel, restaurant, bar etc but there's not much nearby.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Quick stay before flight in am"
Spent the night because of an early flight in the am. Hotel was clean and comfy. Served its purpose.
1 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2015
Would stay there again
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nothing posh"
Our room was clean, quiet and conveniently located. We were unable to adjust the room's temperature and it was uncomfortable for us both. There was no top sheet on the bed. We had a choice of no covering at all, or a heavy, very warm duvet. We were unable to place any calls from the room even though we made a special trip back down to the desk to re-open our account so that we could use the phone. Housekeeping staff was unable to place the call for us from the room but the front desk was gracious enough to allow us to call from there. No privacy at that location, however. The cost of parking on property is outrageous and should be absorbed by the hotel for all guests for the night(s) of stay. No service was available at the bar or restaurant between 2:30 and 5:30 pm.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Convenient"
Had everything you would need for staying by the airport. Restaurant was severely understaffed for occupancy.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Bev
"Great for what it is"
I have stayed at Bewleys by Dublin Airport many times, more than any other hotel. It's great for what it is. Great cheap place to stay, shuttle bus service to the airport is 24/7 and is great. As of Jan 2015, it looks like a gas station is being built right across from the hotel but right now there's nothing within walking distance. So if you want food you have to go to the Cafe, Restaurant or Vending Machines. Restaurant is very good. But all are expensive. If you have a car to park, it works out even better!
2 night trip Dec 29, 2014
Rory
"Don't judge this one by its cover!"
Terrible! You must pay for amenities. There is a vending machine near the elevators that sells them for 5 Euro. They didn't even have enough towels in the room for three people staying in the room with a triple. The bar food was awful. I would NOT recommend this hotel. Parking was a mess and there was a huge line just to check in.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Not a good stay..."
We went for the 'budget' option opting for Bewleys, instead of the Maldron, which is closer to Dublin Airport. Wrong decision on my part. The staff were not very helpful for any request - Parking was a nightmare, there was no obvious place for a bag drop off before parking, the place was all ripped up and under construction, and there was no attempt at salting/de-icing the roads or walkways in the parking lot, despite the -2C temps. It was not a save walking or driving space. The phone was not working in the room, and despite repeated requests for assistance, they could not figure out why. They also gave incorrect information when I was trying to call a landline in the Republic of Ireland, telling me it was a UK mobile/cell number, despite me telling them otherwise. There was also no option for room service of any kind, even for families with young children. We requested a cot for our 21 month old, which was in the room when we arrived. However, after sleeping most of the night, our son pulled back the sheets, and there was leftover food in the crib (under the sheets) from a previous resident. (we didn't give our son food in the crib) We don't know how long it was there, but thankfully we noticed it before he could put any in his mouth. All in all not a good stay.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Ronan
"Close to Dublin airport, so very practical"
Our stay was quick, but very practical as the hotel is close to the airport. They provide a free shuttle to the airport which was perfect, as we had a flight early in the morning. The staff was very polite and helpful, and quick to assist. We called ahead because we were arriving very late at night, which was no problem at all, so overall very happy about everything.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Maria
"Close to airport has its price."
Barrage of adjacent room and hallway noise. Perhaps just that time of year.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Will
"Poor service Close to airport"
I needed to catch an early flight. The restaurant service was very poor. The Wi-Fi was very poor but it was close to the airport.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
"Close to airport"
There is a closer bewleys at the airport Lounge very lively Food fair/ they used a low torch on my pork belly had to return Wine selection good Staff excellent
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
rire
"Convent lodging"
The shuttle makes it very convent to stay here and get downtown.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great Shuttle to the airport"
It had a great shuttle bus back and forth to the airport, but it did take a while longer to get to the airport because of extensive road closings, the hotel is old but it suited our purposes, and they were very helpful when we left a pair of glasses in the room
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
theresa
"Acceptable, as ever"
I have stayed at this busy hotel many times. Convenient for early flights out of Dublin, as the free shuttle runs 24 hours every 20-30 minutes from bus stand 14 near the airport chapel. The road outside the hotel is under major construction so allow a little extra time. The reception and bar area have been made over. There's a new coffee shop by the entrance, new furniture, new bar menu, and the bar itself is now screened. All rooms are good, though some have no view as they face inside the rectangular construction. But no views are great, and presumably you are here to sleep, not watch planes.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
"A great place to stay near Dublin airport"
I had not heard of this hotel prior to making my reservation but have since learned that they are located throughout the UK. Check-in was quick and simple, and the staff were extremely friendly. I enjoyed some Guiness in the bar, where again I found the staff to be great. The room was nicely equipped, very clean, and had a nice bathroom. Oddly enough, the room had a pull-out sofa, a queen size bed, and a single bed. All were made up and ready when I checked in. I don't think I've seen a sleeping configuration quite like this before. Breakfast the next morning was nice. It's buffet style. All the ingredients seemed fresh. Oh, I should also mention that the hotel offers a free shuttle 24/7 to/from the airport. I arrived in Dublin after 10pm and was pleasantly surprised to find the bus waiting int he bus/coach area. In summary, a very nice "airport" hotel. I would have no hesitation staying here again if ever my travels take me to/through Dublin.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great Airport Location"
Stayed the weekend at Bewley's. Was surprised at how nice this place is for an airport hotel. There were many people about and at night the lobby public space was filled and vibrant. The airport shuttle runs every 20 minutes. Find your way to parking area 14 in front of Terminal #1 for the bus. It is well marked. It is about a 10 minute drive to get the the hotel. Food was pretty good. The bar was hopping both nights of my stay. All in all a very pleasant surprise especially for the price.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Dublin stopover"
Perfect location close to the airport, quick transfer. I missed only the AC controls in the room. Great value for money.
1 night trip with friends Nov 18, 2014
Karol
"Boring rooms but vibrant lobby"
This is an airport hotel and the rooms are bare and boring. Have no life to them. Sad because the lobby is large and vibrant. Even the dining room is a pleasant place to have your breakfast. Check-in service staff are not as friendly as you would expect. Ok if you are catching a flight early the next morning. That's it!
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"somewhat disappointed"
Had to wait for room,receptionists unfriendly,food good,bartender very good,cold atmosphere in general, way too expensive
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
LiamF
"Met our needs fully!"
Quick overnight stay near airport with convienient shuttle service... would stay again..,
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
Maryellen
"Nice place, nice people, convenient location"
Stayed in a suite, was nice and roomy with big bathroom. Shower drain was clogged, we kept reporting it but they never fixed it over 4 nights.
5 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Ken
"Unwelcome extras"
Very comfortable stay. Was disappointed to see parking charge and fee for using printer for boarding passes.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"Weekend away"
Very relaxing stay the only negative I would have was that car parking was not included in the price.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Nicola
"Great hotel and bar"
This hotel is great! Very pretty, and very clean. Bar downstairs had wonderful food and drinks. Close to the airport and free shuttle.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
Christine
"Bewley's Dublin Airport Hotel"
The hotel is very busy. Check-in was quick. Our room was spacious, clean & comfortable. It cost 1 euro to print our boarding pass. It cost 9 euros to park. Plenty of underground parking.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
A comfortable hotel with a cheerful disposition. We'll come back
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Catherine
"Never again"
Our non-smoking room smelled of mold and cigarette smoke. There was no running water in the room after 9PM. The hotel is not close to anything else so you are stuck with the hotel's restaurant, which features overpriced nasty food and atrocious service (the people are nice enough but spread too thin to do anything for you). By far the nicest thing about this hotel is the shuttle that takes you to the airport.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Convenient location to/from airport"
Great location with free bus service to and from the airport. Rooms are OK. Nothing fancy but not a dump either. Hotel food was very blah. If you're hungry, go into Dublin and get some good food. You won't find good food or service at the hotel.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Mikel
"Convenient"
Very convenient near the airport. Clean and functional. Nice big rooms. Good restaurant.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2014