All hotels in Dublin, Ireland

"Wonderful"
Very clean and staff was kind and helpful
1 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
"Good as always"
I stayed here many times when it was Bewley's. The new owners have maintained the high standard. Very comfortable, good food, great shuttle to the airport. Recommended.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2015
Bradley
"Standard room at luxury price"
The hotel lobby was quite nice, with a huge bar area (this is Ireland, after all.) The check in clerk was clueless about the surrounding area, and there was no concierge. The room was basic USA motel quality. No fridge, no microwave, and a "coffee service" with packets of instant coffee. The room was quiet despite the proximity of the airport. The exercise room was a joke: one rowing machine and two treadmills, one of which was out of order. Their "Brasserie" restaurant was cold and drafty. They turned on the heat for us and moved us to a table underneath a bank of flickering lights which was very annoying and almost enough to cause seizures. They blamed turning down the dimmer switch, so they turned it up. It took 20 minutes by the clock to get my ginger ale, and 35 minutes to get our food. All this for $190? If you must stay here, ask for a room on the 8th floor, where the view of the surrounding area is nice.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Alan
"Average airport hotel"
We arrived in the afternoon from an overnight flight so very tired. Clayton has a shuttle bus every 20 minutes at Bay 14 (chocolate bus) so it was easy to get to the hotel. Not much around it for scenery but there is a small grocery and fast food place a few steps away. Front desk staff were very friendly and got us registered within minutes. Room was 123 and quite adequate except for figuring out the switch from shower to bath. I ended up having to run the shower to fill the tub. I called for help but no one showed up during the visit. Since we didn't have a car yet, we stayed at the hotel for dinner. It is served a la carte or courses. I chose the lemon with cream sauce and veggies and hubby chose steak and potatoes. Confusing as to what constitutes a course. Menu said one side came with meal but server counted side as a course. It was tasteful but not outstanding. Server was rushed. We had coffee next am in the lobby. They have coffee and pastries for purchase. Bed was very comfy And the double was actually a triple. Cost was a bit high but it is convenient to airport.
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
"Perfect stay!"
Great hotel, restaurant and service. Very reasonable too!
1 night trip Sep 2, 2015
patricia a
Had a wonderful stay. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. Hope to come back some time soon
5 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Rhonda
"run down hotel on great location"
Run down hotel, old and dirty carpets on hallways, beds not comfortable. Great location but will not stay afain
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Vanina
"Non Smoking room does not mean non smoking"
Non smoking room smelled like an ash tray. Coudlnt sleep due to smell
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
"Close this Hotel"
This hotel has a perfect storm of issues, none of which constitutes a crisis by itself, but together they amount to a hotel which is totally out of control. Here's a list of the issues I encountered in my family's one night there: 1. Hard to Find. The hotel's address is simply "Stockhole Lane, Dublin" -- which proved impossible to find on any map. On top of that, the hotel had changed its name between when we booked and when we arrived. We ended up having to stop at a rival hotel & ask directions. 2. Phones don't work. We couldn't make an outside call from any of the phones in our room. When informed, the hotel staff advised that I come down to the lobby, wait in line, and use the phone at the front desk. There were no instructions on the phones on how to call room-to-room. 3. TV didn't work. Wouldn't even turn on using either the remote or the TV's on/off button. 4. Wifi doesn't work in lobby. Frustrating for family members waiting during the checkin process. Wifi worked in the rooms, fortunately. 5. No Room Service. The hotel provided an apologetic letter in the room explaining this. Apology not accepted. 6. No Compendium. The hotel rooms had no binder describing the hotel's facilities or nearby restaurants. 7. Restaurant overpriced. We ate at the bar. 8. 50-minute wait for food. The waitress apologized for the wait. Apology not accepted. 9. You have to pay to print your boarding pass. Really? At an airport hotel?
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Ted
"Perfect for an early morning flight"
We stayed here so that we could Get to the airport in time for our early morning flight back to the states. It was perfect. Quiet at Night, good beds, had a meal at the bar which was fine. You do not need to call for the shuttle, it just cycles through the airport every 20 minutes. Would definitely consider staying here again, particularly after an overnight flight from the U.S. , when you simply need some time to sleep and adjust to jet lag...
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
mpc
"Nice Hotel close to Airport with free shuttle"
I took my elderly parents to see Ireland and this hotel was a nice surprise for them, they thought I went all out on them. Everyone was very helpful from the reception area to the cleaning crew. I would highly recommend this hotel
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
traveler
"upset"
DID NOT KNOW THE NAME HAD CHANGED UNTIL WE GOT THERE. CHOSE THIS BECAUSE OF THE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. they failed to mention it was a good 15 minute walk with luggage to get the bus. ALSO WE WERE ASSIGNED ROOM 886, THE LAST ROOM ON THAT FLOOR ALTHOUGH I checked in with a cane and heavy luggage and I was told the next morning there were rooms available on the 1st floor near the elevator. This hotel is definitely off my list.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Taken for a rid
"Convenient with great staff!"
This was a great hotel with great staff. I stayed the night before my flight home. I will definitely stay again the next time I am over.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
"Close to airport and free shuttle"
Clean, large room, close to airport. Had trouble finding shuttle stop. could give more info on where to get shuttle on reservation confirmatation
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Timothy
We were very pleased with our stay. It would have been good if we were clearly informed that breakfast was 20 Euros although it was a good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Harvey
"Ok Hotel"
Ok hotel, extremely busy, took forever to check in and beds were uncomfortable. The hotel staff was the highlight, they were helpful and were doing their best to get everyone checked in as quickly as possible.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"The bed was so, so comfortable!"
We only stayeed a few hours and slept the airport is faily close and the shuttle was prompt. The bed was so, so comfortable! The room was quiet the windows are sound proof.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Recommend Clayton"
Beautiful and close to airport. No A/C so window needs to be open. Young folks decided to have a party right outside our window and had to call front desk twice and then go downstairs to complain before it stopped, about 2 am.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
"Lovely hotel but got lost trying to find it."
We stayed the night before our flight home from Dublin. Lovely hotel. Comfortable room and excellent breakfast. The shuttle to the airport was also excellent. The only problem we had was that it was difficult to find the hotel. Our GPS or SatNav took us around Terminal 2. The GPS coordinates on the hotel's website are not correct.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Catherine
"Convenient and congenial"
Loved all the smiling employees who were eager to help.The were genuine smiles, not pretense. It does a heart good to see happy employees and a smooth working environment. I can infer that the employer makes it an enjoyable place to work with good compensation. At least I hope so. Loved the free airport shuttle that gave us access to the city center bus system.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
My family and I stayed in the large family room, we thought the hotel was very nice and a great location to the airport. City center was only a short cab ride away. The shuttle was great to get to and from the airport. The food and atmosphere of the restaurant was really good. We watched a hurling game and had a drink. Great hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Convenient for a next day connection"
They get it. Shuttles running constantly to/from airport. Great breakfast. Great bar open until midnight. Only drawback was the line to check-in. Way too long of a wait. Only had one person checking in about 30 people. Still would strongly recommend and would use again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
It was pleasant and easy
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
"airport hotel"
If you want an airport hotel with free shuttle service this works well. Older hotel but clean and helpful staff. We ate at the hotel cause there wasn't anything else close. Food was good but staff a bit overwhelmed. Taxi available to head into town for a day of sightseeing if wanted.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Simon
"Good value but. . ."
Price and location were good as was rapid check-in. But my non-smoking room was one of the smokiest rooms I've ever been in.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"clayton hotel in Dublin"
Beautiful hotel and amazing staff!! Would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Said
"Basic NO frills"
Check-in process was awful... We were sent to a room with a sleeping guest still in the room. Alternate room provided was not completely cleaned. No A/ C . Room decor and furnishings are dated and worn. Restaurant downstairs has decent food.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Ash
It was a perfect stay.clean and comfort free transportation to and from airport.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
DIONYSIA
"standard airport hotel"
The hotel is a basic airport hotel. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I felt over 100 euro per night, was way overpriced.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Sean
"Great airport location"
Stay was convenient for airport location and provided free hotel/airport shuttle
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Rosemary
"Nice hotel at the airport"
Perfect place to stay for an early morning flight.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
susan
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Absolutely wonderful stay. The hotel is not only clean and comfortable, the staff has impeccable customer service. It is in close proximity to the airport, which makes for ease of travel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, convenient."
Our experience at the Clayton was very good. The service was good, the room was clean, and the shuttle to the Dublin airport was easy and prompt to use. Our only complaint would be that the TV in the room did not work, we notified the front desk but it appears nothing was done about it. But that is a minor issue that really did not affect our overall stay.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Pub offered large room plus smaller "Library". We enjoyed a couple of pints and a pizza
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Perfect hotel to get in and out of city & airport"
Great hotel. Great location. City is 5 minutes away and airport is even closer.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
lisa
Phenomenal hotel. Outstanding service. Impeccable cleanliness. I'm surprised it's only a three star hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Maureen
"Hot, hot, hot"
Very good experience overall. Location, facilities, staff and breakfast all excellent. Two minor gripes, room was sweltering with no individual heat control or ac. Crib base was very worn and needed replacing.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Pete, Che & JH
"Excellent choice near the airport"
Everything worked the way it should for my stay. The 24 hour free shuttle to/from the airport only takes a few minutes. The staff at check in was very friendly and went over services like the restaurant and bar without being asked. The room was large with all the normal things you would expect. I think the anti-slip surface in the tub could be renewed. The tub bottom is curved and seemed a little slippery. The bed was very comfortable and I never heard any noise from nearby rooms. There is a convience store across the street, but nothing else nearby.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Fantastic hotel"
Great hotel. Amazing service. Fabulous room.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Maureen
It is a great hotel, but beware of the cancellation policies. It was a no cancellation reservation, but our flight was delayed and we physically could not get to the hotel. When I asked Expedia to look into refunding us the money, they replied that the hotel would not give return it. When I asked the Bewley's representative, they told me that it was up to Expedia to return it. I have had enough with Expedia and wish they would better advocate on our behalf.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
kc
"Mostly Good with a Little Bad..."
My husband and I liked this hotel overall but it did have a few flaws. Parking was a nightmare and it costs extra. We rented a car for two days to drive around Ireland and had the most amazing time until we came back to the hotel and searched for an hour to find a place to park. The second issue was the seafood smell in the lobby, kinda gross, thought it would go away the second day but it lingered the whole stay. The third flaw was the 3 twin size beds in the room. I booked a queen bed for the two of us to share but we had to sleep in separate beds each night. Apparently that was all they had left. No guarantee you will get the room you reserve in advance.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Brooke
"Not the best."
We did not have a great experience at this hotel. We tried to get service at the bar to order food and they told us they could not order food for us. We were able to find a nice lady in the restaurant (who was cleaning up for the day) and she kindly did take our order. She told us the bar staff could/should have taken our order. Next, I tried to print our boarding passes on the computer "free" computers. Well, you have to keep feeding it euro's and it never connects. There was a brochure in our room saying you can call for a wake up call. I called and requested a walk up call for 6:45 AM, the lady on the phone told me I should have a back up plan in place! What????? Well, we never received the wake up call. We won't be back here.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
anne
"Rooms warm"
I know that some European hotels do not have A/C because of location. This was does not. We were warm and called the front desk and asked for a fan. After 45 minutes no one called or came by. We called again and they said they couldn't locate one. We had stayed at several other hotels and they all had portable fans for warm days. Unfortunately our room was located on the second floor just above where everyone waited for the shuttle bus which ran every 20 minutes 24 hours a day. We could hear everyone talking because our window was open trying to cool off the room.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Good choice for pre-flight overnight"
Stayed 1 night prior to return home. Used bus to/from airport with timely service. Dinner was only so-so, but extensive breakfast.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Anne
"Convenient airport hotel"
Needed overnight stay near airport. It was convenient and a good sleep. We bought food at gas station across from hotel then got a drink at hotel pub. Worked well for our budget.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Headed Home"
Our experience with the hotel itself was very satisfactory, but the shuttle to the hotel was a challenge. We waited at the airport for 45 minutes for the shuttle and then we were told by another hotel that Bewley's had been bought by Clayton so that we should be catching the Clayton bus. Once we knew that our trip was fine, the desk clerk said we should have received a notification. Nope, but it all ended okay, just arrived a little later and a little more tired.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Robin
Nice airport hotel. Very friendly staff. Room was comfortable but I would have liked it better if it were air conditioned. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Lynda
"Just a convenient hotel close to the airport"
The receptionist named Imelda is very helpful and pleasant. One of the towels has some brown stain. The hallway carpets are dirty and stained. I like the hotel shuttle to the airport. The cost of the hotel stay is a little expensive and it doesn't include any breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Didn't receive info timely to let us know the Hotel name had changed. On my first stay under a different name, there was a Wet bath mat towel in bathroom, didn't use it as we didn't know why it was wet. Had to wait long time for service in lounge to get a drink.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
"Last night in Dublin"
Not a bad hotel, but due to concert the night we were staying there, people were up until 3 am partying and the noise could be heard up past fourth floor. Had to wake up at that time to catch plane back to U.S. so not much sleep. Beds comfortable, but bathroom smelled of urine. We chose this hotel to be close to airport and to use free 24/7 shuttle, which was a plus.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015