All hotels in La Vergne, Tennessee, United States of America
109 Enterprise Blvd, La Vergne, TN, 37086, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Good value."
Room was clean, good value for the money. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Ryan
"pleasant stay"
We had 2 rooms for 2 days and needed to check into 1 room early. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating, esp. Bridgette. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Older but adequate"
Rather old and the air conditioning and in-room frig were not working particularly well. The room was clean, they had a nice pool. The real plus was the very friendly and helpful staff. They were great.
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Needs updating"
Very friendly staff. Hotel does need updating but not as bad as some of the previous reviews I read. Mold in showers is not major; however, could be cleaned up easily with a little extra attention.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Michelle A
"In the dark"
OK but only one of three lamps in our room worked. Disappointing.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
susan
"Close to everything, cheap"
The staff were kind and helpful. They offered us advice and seemed very genuine. This is a big deal for a younger guest like me. It was affordable, the room was clean (I am picky) and was outfitted comfortably. The halls had a sour smell and the breakfast was really bad, so just plan on eating at the Waffle House next door.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Andy
"Clean rooms, friendly staff"
Worth the price. I'd stay there again if the need arose.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
RICHARD
"Overview of hotel"
Room was nice and clean. Could work on the breakfast as far as keeping it stocked.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Debra
"Convenient location off highway"
Just needed a place to stay for the night as we were traveling a long ways. The staff was great, the room was comfortable and clean. The only complaint we had was we did not think the breakfast (the next morning) was very good.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Over priced for what you get"
Stayed here before attending a Titans game - close to Nashville. Staff friendly and breakfast is adequate. No elevator so I lugged two bags up to second floor (ask for a first floor room if available). Could smell some smoke from other rooms. I thought price of $103 was high for this older hotel but, it may have been because of Titans game because everything in the area was expensive.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Very nice people, but needs updating"
PROS: Very nice staff members; when we arrived at breakfast the cook brought out fresh, hot food items for us; good location right off the interstate; bed was comfy. CONS: hotel is run down and needs updating; no elevator - had to climb stairs with luggage to get to our room; TV didn't work at all; there was a nail poking through the wall in the bathroom from another room; leakage in ceiling in the bathroom and looked like it would cave in. OVERALL -- would not stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Lauren
"This was my last option available. I can see why"
I was greeted by truckers passing around a mason jar of moonshine at the front door. I thought, well that's okay I guess but the rest of my experience didn't get any better. Check-in was quick and on my way to the room I go wondering "gee I wonder what I'm in for when I get to the room"? After fighting with the keycard I gained entry to my room. Mind you, the sign out front says "New Rooms". Perhaps I wasn't one of the lucky ones. I do not even know where to start! The room smelled like a rock band partied in there the night before. It reeked of stale cigarette smoke and booze. There was what looked like exploded soda stains splattered on the walls and the carpet was sticky. Shockingly the bedding appeared to have actually been exchanged with clean linens but the stuff was ratty and worn out. Pretty much what I would expect to find in the average trailer park setting. The bathroom was probably the best part of the room. It was clean and everything worked. Overall I survived the stay but I was totally grossed out and would have happily walked out to go and purchase a room elsewhere literally anywhere within a 25 mile radius but nothing was available. I actually considered just sleeping in my car but it was 93 degrees outside so that option was out too. Unless you are a trucker or a construction worker which would feel quite at home here I would consider you choose something else....ANYTHING else.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
No recommend to your travel. More nice inn around Nashville
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Very distant from restaurants"
many issues. coffee still in pot from previous stay. room very dirty. toilet didn't flush. Asked for room service between hours of 10-1. Room service went in room, and made self at home, literally... Even forgot to take their lunch out of my microwave. Very disastified. Room didn't get vacuumed, housecleaning must have been watching tv., because they forgot to clean up bathroom, give me coffee supplies, left dirty towels, touched up a little - they did make bed, obviously before they sat down - very wrinkly. this hotel is far from any type of service, not worth the trip. would not recommend. Forget Southern hospitality.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
T
"Decent but not for the price."
I've stayed nicer for cheaper. The staff was friendly and the facility was well kept. There want an elevator and the temperature in the hall was really uncomfortable. The room had a weird smell and the bathroom wasn't deep cleaned. The room was updated, the pill area was dated but clean. Breakfast left a lot to be desired.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Mandy
"Weekend stay"
Nice clean place to stay. Would recommend this place.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
rocky
Had a great stay. Very helpful with directions
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
It was a good place to stay at an affordable price
6 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Your hotel stinks. It needs a total makeover- -- deep steam carpet cleaning! !!
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Francis Adefi
"Ramada Inn Smyrna"
The hotel is basically a hotel for truckers. The hallways reeked of cigarette smoke even though no smoking posted. At the main counter for check-in they sold jewelry.....that was weird. There was no elevator so lugged 3 pieces of luggage up the stairs. I will never stay there again...really surprised Ramada allows their name on this hotel.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Visitor
"Not worth the price"
Cons: Room felt dirty (carpet), the hallway smelled like cigarettes, there's no elevator, breakfast was yucky. Pros: good location for our trip since we had events all over the place, not noisy, renovated bathrooms
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"Great!"
The front desk was nice and very welcoming. The room was nice and really clean, even the bathroom! It was very quiet outside, no one in the building was loud and it was very peaceful. I totally recommend this place. 2 THUMBS UP :)
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Ruby
"Decent hotel, but poorly advertised"
Glad my friends and I only stayed one night. Staff was friendly for the most part, although, the booking I made said 2 double beds plus a pullout couch. No pullout couch was available and they wanted to charge us more for their advertising error and to top it off, there is no elevator. So carrying 100+ pounds of temperature sensitive equipment per person, we had 6 people, was a nightmare.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"cozy and budget friendly"
Reservation was for two queen beds the room had two double beds. that was disappointing but the bathroom was nice and the room was cozy. had a fairly decent continental breakfast selection. about 20 minutes out of Nashville. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
Mike and Becky
Service was great. When I mentioned my mother uses a cane to get around the desk clerk changed our rooms to ground floor.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"Great until it's not..."
Room was beautiful and very clean. However, some problems quickly popped up. Our tv remote worked intermittently and then died completely. When the front desk attendant changed the batteries, we discovered it was either a bad remote or a bad tv. Since it was the day before we checked out, we just gave up on it. Our toilet broke (tank didn't fill, mechanism had to be replaced). The maintenance man was quick, helpful, and professional. Kudos to him. Finally, front desk staff were at times hard to find. When our key stopped working, my fiance had to stand at the front desk and call back into the office several times while I tried to track down a maid with a key. Overall, the hotel was nice... until things went wrong. Then it quickly turned into a comedy of errors.
3 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"BUSINESS TRIP"
The Only reason for the stay was it was short (One night). I have a customer that's close and was able to get things done. The parking lot has HUGE CRATERS All over it. I like driving in Iraq. Hotel halls are dirty, but the one particular room I had seemed clean. I felt like it was the luck of the draw. These whole area is over priced for what you get. But, that's just me.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
The hotel had nice rooms and the rooms were clean. Other than not having an elevator, the hotel overall was nice.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
Q
"not empressed. on 2nd fl no elevator!!!!"
at first had no reservation for me. I had a conformation luckly! The hotel had no elevator and I had two children carring their luggage up the stairs. Would not be staying their again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Third Stay"
I have stayed at this location, this is my third visit, and I have always been pleased with motel. The breakfast is adequate, the room was clean, fresh linens, and the front desk was very friendly, especially Ashley. Very friendly and helpful. I will stay here again and would recommend the Ramada to friends.
2 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2013
s.g.lewis
"Too many problems"
Bathtub leaked, telephone didn't work, no hot water (warm only), TV clicked didn't work properly. Breakfast so-so at best.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Lowell
"Nice Hotel for a Few Nights"
The hotel was nice overall. The building was on the newer side, the room was clean, the bathroom was nice, the beds were comfortable. The staff was also courteous and helpful. The only problem we had was that the in-room info book stated that the complimentary breakfast ran until 10am, but when we went for breakfast at around 9:15am it was already closed. In fact the breakfast only runs until 9am, but they never updated the book in our room. The other small issue is that there is no elevator, so if you have a lot of luggage and are staying on the second floor be prepared to haul them up the stairs. Overall a nice stay.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2013
heyjohnboy
"Surprised"
I was surprised by the not so welcoming attitude of the staff.. No Smile.. No Welcome.. nothing.. maybe its just me....
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2013
"Never will stay here again...."
I will never stay here again even if it was FREE!!! Upon entering the room I had to kill a bug high up on the wall. The bed sheets were old and wore out due to apparent age. Mattaress pad on bed was old as well and would not stay connected to the mattress. They apparently painted the walls and laid new tile in the bathroom, but the room carpet looked like someone took a cheese grader to it everywhere, so I was afraid to take my shoes off. All the non-smoking rooms are on the second floor, but you can still smell the smoke from the rooms below. Also there are only stairs no elevators at all, so pack very light. The coffee maker was filthy, looked like it was half way cleaned, as well as the out side of the room fridge. This palce should be a 1 Star at best no where even near a 2 Star. If you plan on staying here bring the following: (1.) Your own bed sheets & Comforter (2.) A can of Raid Max (3.) A can of Frebreez air fresherner. (4.) Your own coffee maker if yiu drink coffee
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Good stopping point on our way to Atlanta."
We, another couple and our selves, had booked our rooms about 2 months ago. My wife's cousin booked his room the night before he left. He had no idea where we were staying. He left Green Bay, WI and we left Appleton, WI, both on Thursday. About 8:00 we called the cousin to find out where he was. He answered the phone and said he was in LaVergne, KY, we said so are we. We asked him what motel, he said Ramada, we said so are we. We asked him what room, he said 141, we were in 143 and 148. This is a small world.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Orlie
"Comfortable place at the right price"
Front desk is very pleasant and accommodating. Some rooms are renovated and some are not. They are all clean and in working order. They have a nice pool, exercise room, just do not have an elevator. I have stayed at this hotel over 10 times in the past couple years traveling for work.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2013
"Nice rooms, barebones everything else"
The "fitness center" was three pieces of cardio equipment, one of which was broken while we were there. The breakfast was not much more than eggs and toast. I tried cereal but the milk was spoiled. The room was clean and comfy, which is what we primarily needed, just don't expect a lot of perks beyond the room. Oh and there's no elevator, only a dingy stairwell.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Surprisingly nice"
After reading previous reviews I was a bit concerned about our upcoming stay. It was the only reasonable available hotel due to the CMT music fest. Hotel was surprisingly nice and clean. Local neighborhood was a bit industrial but fine. I would recommend staying at this hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
Staff not helpful to me, rude. Room was nice.
4 night trip May 6, 2013
"Was expecting better"
Room was okay but not exceptional.My biggetst gruff was with the hotel management. The morning of our first day I noticed 6 bottles of unopened beer in the laundry room (an open room immediately off the stairs). I informed the front desk as I walked out that morning. I overheard them say they would call housekeeping. To my SURPRISE the beer was still there at 9pm when we returned that night. I was disappointed in their lack of responsibility. By the second morning ONLY 3 bottles were remaining.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2013
College Previewer
"Welcome"
hotel staff were very welcoming, pleasant and helpful
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Nice hotel option"
Nees a little updating but it was clean and felt safe. The breakfast in the morning was hot and there were lot's of choices.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
"Clean"
Front desk staff not very friendly but not necessarily rude. Clean, comfortable bed.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2013
Traveller
"Disgusting, smelly & dirty"
I would never stay at this location, or any Ramada for that matter. I felt dirty after one nights sleep here, and the room just smelled of smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. Overall it was disgusting.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2013
The housekeeping staff sucked they did not replace the shampoo and conditioner. We had problems with the toilet in our room and we were offered drano to fix it ourselves. Luckily we had adjoining rooms for the toilet as we were traveling with kids. Would have been nice to have an elevator.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2013
Ann
"Great stay/price"
Great stay. 3 night discount made it the lowest cost in the area. Close enough to the center of Nashville without the cost.
3 night business trip Feb 21, 2013
"Hotel stay"
Great for the price and in a convenient location for us.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
It was very comfortable
2 night trip Dec 29, 2012
"Met all of our needs"
Beds were soft, rooms were quiet and clean. Free breakfast was very limited and the hotel didn't have an elevator! Nothing luxurious but it met all our needs for a one night stay. The staff behind the counter were very nice.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2012
"Convenient Location"
This hotel tried to do some upscale renovation to the rooms and bathrooms. But it wasn't top notch clean. The hallway carpets were quite dirty as well. The free breakfast was very disappointing. Hardly any variety. There weren't many restaurant options in the immediate vacinity. The staff was very nice in recommending a good local restaurant. It was less expensive to stay there than closer to Nashville which was helpful.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012