All hotels in La Vergne, Tennessee, United States of America
109 Enterprise Blvd, La Vergne, TN, 37086, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Too many living there and rundown"
Not a good neighborhood daytime weekend staff bad
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
Troy
"a very nice cheap hotel"
the room was nice and clean. nicer than expected
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2012
"pleasant stay"
clean, helpful staff
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
I like it there, we are close to places to eat, shop, and the freeways. They are very nice there.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012
"Quiet"
Quiet but bathtub filled with water while showering.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
Friendly and helpful check in person. Found my pillow that I left. Hallways smelled bad but once in the room everything was clean and fresh.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012
"Peaceful sleep"
We enjoyed our stay at the Ramada. It was very quite thru the night. Never heard any one walking or doors slamming. Very good HOT breakfast the next morning.We would stay again if in the area.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
DebH
"One night stay"
Curtains in room were BLACK with dirt. Air conditioner was held together with masking tape and still coming apart. Bathroom was clean. Bed was okay. Would never stay there again. Location was good for my traveling.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2012
Not a lot of action going on around the hotel. Conveniently located right off the highway. No elevators...thank goodness it only has 2 floors.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"GOOD VALUE IF YOU DON'T mind steps"
The only thing that was lacking was an elevator...we are an older couple and our room was on the second floor and quite a ways down the hallway. I wish I had known this beforehand and perhaps I would have passed on this location!
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Shelly
"don't stay here"
what do you think when you hear "hot breakfast"? I was there for 4 mornings, my hot breakfast each morning was a toasted peanut butter sandwich. the eggs were gone before 730 and they never made more. they had sausage, but tasted like it was cooked the night before. The bed in the room was so hard I am visiting my chiropractor again. I was trying to save a little money by staying out of nashville, however I would never stay here again. Also Hotels claims this is a 3 star! I don't think so
3 night trip Sep 27, 2012
"Not the best choice"
It could have been a lot better. Room was pretty clean but air conditioner was very noisy and the hotel is too close to the highway. You could hear the trucks going by all night long. Breakfast was not the good either. Would not stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
MDJ
"Right off the Interstate and easy to access."
The staff was very freindly, clean room, and great breakfast! We would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"terrible hotel!"
This hotel was so bad -it was dirty!!!
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Hotel was nice and clean, staff was very friendly. Breakfast was not very good.
Business trip Oct 2, 2012
"Very friendly staff"
Although it was a little farther out from Nashville than we'd have liked, we still gave it a 5 due to the extremely helpful and friendly staff, and the quality of the room for the price.
Family trip Oct 1, 2012
Russ
The beds were a bit harder than I am used to, but otherwise great. Much better than I expected from a Ramada.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2012
Lesley
"Love"
Me and my fiancé enjoy going to the ramada as a kind of weekend get away. We love the ramada! It's always clean and comfortable, hot breakfast in the mornings and friendly helpful staff. We've stayed two weekend and will be back
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
No problems - fine for our one night stay.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Everything was nice
2 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Milwaukee
"Nice Stopover"
We stayed here for one night on our way to somewhere else. The room was clean and I could tell they've done some updating (I was expecting Ramada to be very dated). We didn't see an elevator (2 floors); and the breakfast was a little salty, but there is a Waffle House next door. Very convenient to the highway.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2012
Front desk friendly and efficient. no elevators very difficult with luggage.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
"Great value!!!"
We were extremely happy with the hotel. The location was ideal, the staff was friendly, the room was comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. Our annual trip to Florida will now include a night at the Ramada in La Vergne.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2012
"Very Nice, but."
The room, staff, and service were great. However, the tub surround installed was junk and the ceiling was black with mold. Sometimes taking the cheap route is not the way to go.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2012
R Mleziva
Staff was great. Room was better than the Hilton we stayed at the night before and half the price. Breakfast was nice, but the latest write up from the Health Department was on display and they were sighted for a number of inadequacies. Also the side door had no lock so security was a little in question. Also no elevator.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2012

"Bugs! Bugs! Bugs!"
There were bugs in the bathroom sink when we arrived and then found a big pile of bugs on the floor the next morning. Would not recommend staying here.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
great and lovely
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Monday Osaigbovo
"Decent Affordable Hotel in Nashville"
This hotel was booked for me by friends that I was visiting in Nashville....It was clean and serviceable for the most part.....free wifi.....free desktop computer in the lobby....free hot breakfast before 9am
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
The Meister

"Buena ubicación falta mantenimiento"
Le falta mantenimiento a las áreas comunes.desayuno en general deficiente
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
1 night trip Jul 25, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramada La Vergne

"YUCK!!!"
07/26/15 John L
I don't know how this hotel initially showed a 4 out of 5 stars, all of those reviews must have been faked. Silverfish bugs initially greeted us upon entering our room and were crawling on our beds along with several mosquitoes flying around. Overall cleanliness was also severely lacking as there were mountains of dust that hadn't seen a vacuum in at least 6 months. The price point of $120/night was more representative of a $39/night hotel. Hot Breakfast was avoided as it was unclear whether the gravy mix was full of pepper pieces or additional bugs. You have been warned; see attached pictures.
"Poor experience at Ramada La Vergne"
07/19/15 michaeldo330 Chandler, Arizona
Ramada La Vergne, TN has an a outside display sign stating that their rooms have been remodeled. Sunday afternoon, check into my non-smoking room and find cigarette burns on the bed cover, deck lamp light bulb missing, patch work on the wall from holes, toilet seat loose and room had not been remodel. Lighting was very poor in the room. Called front deck regarding the cigarette burns and missing deck lamp light bulb and requested to be address on Monday. Monday after class, return to my room and found that the issues were not address. Called Front Deck again. About 30 minutes later, the Front Deck person arrived at my door, give me a light bulb and I give her the bed cover. Two of the upstairs (stair well near the front deck) Emergency Exit Lighting was not working. There may be other fire code violations, but I will let Wyndham Hotel Group do their own inspections.
"Now I Know..."
07/16/15 stc991 Washington DC, District of Columbia
It is an older property...we needed special accommodations and called weeks in advance to request, only to arrive after 12 hours of driving and not have arrangements met. Room presented ok, but close look displayed furniture dirty, bedskirt dirty and stained. One of the rooms we reserved had ants all over...the bed, chair, etc..infested. The beds were comfortable if you could past all the other issues. The breakfast was basic and left a lot to be desired. However, if you were not finished dining by 8:55, just know the staff removed the food and turned off the lights....while you sat there! We went across the street to waffle house..better food..better service. Outside of that behavior, and the guy at the desk( never greeted you or smiled or said thank you...just grunted), everyone else we encountered was EXTREMELY pleasant and helpful. Check your rates...I had got special rates on Internet and reserved my room at that rate....and was charged something different when I arrived. There is only 1 washer and 1 dryer and they are antique! The ice machines are less than desirable and only 1 of 2 worked. Most importantly...no elevator...important to know when you travel with people with special needs. I have never been disappointed with a RAMADA in my life...until now. This is a truck stop...nothing more.
"Bugs/smells"
07/14/15 robertdC1922UX Denham Springs, Louisiana
Found ants under the pillows and on the night stands! When we walked in the room it smelled like mildew! Some things didn't work in the room!
"Drs Visit"
07/03/15 Betty M La Vergne
I stay here every time I have appointsments in Vanderbilt and they have always treated me great
"Would stay again"
07/01/15 B9473PPmaryj Marietta, Georgia
The hotel staff was very accommodating, esp. Brittney. The rooms were clean and a decent price for the area. (stayed 2 days)
"Wouldn't Be My First Choice"
06/30/15 MissouriTraveler501 Springfield, Missouri
Stayed here with a baseball team for a large tournament in the Nashville area. We had multiple rooms with ants, fortunately the front desk had a supply of bug spray they let us use to fumigate our room. We went to a restaurant only to find ants crawling out of my wife's purse. Hotel is outdated and carpet is in bad need of replacement. Our bed spread had stains on it (tried not to think about why, just pulled it off). Our room did have what appeared to be an updated bathroom but that was it. Heavy dirt in corners of the carpet and behind the bed and night stands. Temps were in the 80s and 90s and the A/C wouldn't cool the room down. There are no elevators in this hotel so you must access the second floor using stairs (not a huge deal for us but might be for someone else). As for positives, I will say that the front desk clerk was very nice and as helpful as she could be (regarding the ant problem). She apologized and gave us the bug spray - said the problem was due to all the recent rains (not so sure about that one). Definitely not on par with a $90 hotel room which is what we paid.
"Staff"
06/29/15 bcope80
Extremely courteous staff, close proximity to several interstates of Nashville area, spacious room with king-sized bed & flat screen t.v., hot breakfast EVERY morning (French toast stix biscuits & gravy yuumm).....I've stayed at hotel Indigo which is a branch of the " W " also aLoft in Nashville when visiting family. The only thing I miss is the $100 extra per night. A great spot!!
"A wonderful experience"
06/29/15 NancyM1964 Mashpee, Massachusetts
This Ramada has exception service. The front desk people were courteous and very helpful. They provided great information about the area, restaurants, and events. The room was clean, nicely decorated, and comfortable. Their breakfasts were wonderful. Whether you wanted something light or a full breakfast, it was there every morning. We stayed 3 nights and the morning menu changed with the items offered. I would definitely return and recommend it to my friends. We were touring Nashville and it was an easy drive in from there.
"return visit for business and recreation"
06/29/15 LarryMorin Hyannis Port, Massachusetts
from booking to checking in to staying there, the service was remarkably personal and friendly, and if we needed anything, they went out of their way to provide for us. Owners are also managers and go out of their way to respond to needs of all guests. Breakfast is way above average or even more than just "good". We've stayed here before and will do so again.