All hotels in La Vergne, Tennessee, United States of America
109 Enterprise Blvd, La Vergne, TN, 37086, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Convenient Location"
This hotel tried to do some upscale renovation to the rooms and bathrooms. But it wasn't top notch clean. The hallway carpets were quite dirty as well. The free breakfast was very disappointing. Hardly any variety. There weren't many restaurant options in the immediate vacinity. The staff was very nice in recommending a good local restaurant. It was less expensive to stay there than closer to Nashville which was helpful.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
"Too many living there and rundown"
Not a good neighborhood daytime weekend staff bad
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
Troy
"a very nice cheap hotel"
the room was nice and clean. nicer than expected
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2012
"pleasant stay"
clean, helpful staff
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
I like it there, we are close to places to eat, shop, and the freeways. They are very nice there.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012
"Quiet"
Quiet but bathtub filled with water while showering.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
Friendly and helpful check in person. Found my pillow that I left. Hallways smelled bad but once in the room everything was clean and fresh.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012
"Peaceful sleep"
We enjoyed our stay at the Ramada. It was very quite thru the night. Never heard any one walking or doors slamming. Very good HOT breakfast the next morning.We would stay again if in the area.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
DebH
"One night stay"
Curtains in room were BLACK with dirt. Air conditioner was held together with masking tape and still coming apart. Bathroom was clean. Bed was okay. Would never stay there again. Location was good for my traveling.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2012
Not a lot of action going on around the hotel. Conveniently located right off the highway. No elevators...thank goodness it only has 2 floors.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"GOOD VALUE IF YOU DON'T mind steps"
The only thing that was lacking was an elevator...we are an older couple and our room was on the second floor and quite a ways down the hallway. I wish I had known this beforehand and perhaps I would have passed on this location!
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Shelly
"don't stay here"
what do you think when you hear "hot breakfast"? I was there for 4 mornings, my hot breakfast each morning was a toasted peanut butter sandwich. the eggs were gone before 730 and they never made more. they had sausage, but tasted like it was cooked the night before. The bed in the room was so hard I am visiting my chiropractor again. I was trying to save a little money by staying out of nashville, however I would never stay here again. Also Hotels claims this is a 3 star! I don't think so
3 night trip Sep 27, 2012
"Not the best choice"
It could have been a lot better. Room was pretty clean but air conditioner was very noisy and the hotel is too close to the highway. You could hear the trucks going by all night long. Breakfast was not the good either. Would not stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
MDJ
"Right off the Interstate and easy to access."
The staff was very freindly, clean room, and great breakfast! We would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"terrible hotel!"
This hotel was so bad -it was dirty!!!
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Hotel was nice and clean, staff was very friendly. Breakfast was not very good.
Business trip Oct 2, 2012
"Very friendly staff"
Although it was a little farther out from Nashville than we'd have liked, we still gave it a 5 due to the extremely helpful and friendly staff, and the quality of the room for the price.
Family trip Oct 1, 2012
Russ
The beds were a bit harder than I am used to, but otherwise great. Much better than I expected from a Ramada.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2012
Lesley
"Love"
Me and my fiancé enjoy going to the ramada as a kind of weekend get away. We love the ramada! It's always clean and comfortable, hot breakfast in the mornings and friendly helpful staff. We've stayed two weekend and will be back
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
No problems - fine for our one night stay.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Everything was nice
2 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Milwaukee
"Nice Stopover"
We stayed here for one night on our way to somewhere else. The room was clean and I could tell they've done some updating (I was expecting Ramada to be very dated). We didn't see an elevator (2 floors); and the breakfast was a little salty, but there is a Waffle House next door. Very convenient to the highway.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2012
Front desk friendly and efficient. no elevators very difficult with luggage.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
"Great value!!!"
We were extremely happy with the hotel. The location was ideal, the staff was friendly, the room was comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. Our annual trip to Florida will now include a night at the Ramada in La Vergne.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2012
"Very Nice, but."
The room, staff, and service were great. However, the tub surround installed was junk and the ceiling was black with mold. Sometimes taking the cheap route is not the way to go.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2012
R Mleziva

"Bugs! Bugs! Bugs!"
There were bugs in the bathroom sink when we arrived and then found a big pile of bugs on the floor the next morning. Would not recommend staying here.
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Michael, I am very concern about your feedback about the room you occupied. We will verify what took place during your visit and trust that feedback from guests are taken seriously. We will address your review accordingly.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
great and lovely
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Monday Osaigbovo
"Decent Affordable Hotel in Nashville"
This hotel was booked for me by friends that I was visiting in Nashville....It was clean and serviceable for the most part.....free wifi.....free desktop computer in the lobby....free hot breakfast before 9am
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
The Meister

"Buena ubicación falta mantenimiento"
Le falta mantenimiento a las áreas comunes.desayuno en general deficiente
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Mario, We thank you for your candid comment about your stay here at our hotel. Feedback from guests are appreciated, we use it as reference to help us monitor our guests’ level of satisfaction for the services we have rendered, we hope to see you again. Thank you for your business. Hola Mario, Le damos las gracias por tu comentario sincero acerca de su estancia en nuestro hotel. Comentarios de los huéspedes son apreciados, lo utilizamos como referencia para ayudar a monitorear el nivel de satisfacción de los servicios que hemos prestado nuestros clientes, esperamos volver a verte. Gracias por su negocio.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
mario t
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Thane , Thank you for the wonderful feedback score you provided for our hotel. This assures us that we have succeeded in providing comfortable accommodation to you. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you again. Thank you for your business.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramada La Vergne

"one night stay"
08/30/15 I8764FEnancyh Ubly, Michigan
There is no elevator and if you have lots of things to carry or a bum knee; it is a pain. the room had a musty smell but bathroom had been remodeled and was very nice. New furniture in room but they should have also got new beds.
"Very friendly and clean"
08/26/15 k8ef488 Toronto, Canada
This hotel was very well kept and clean. The staff was amazing and friendly. Pool was operating and clean. Stay was for over a week the only complaint is no weekly rate adjustments in room rate. Otherwise great experience. Free breakfast was mediocre nothing different from day to day no fresh fruit.
"Bad Odor, Bad Cleaning. Praying Before I sleep"
08/25/15 LukMcD Knoxville, Tennessee
I don't know if the people that are writing good reviews have every stayed at a decent place or if this dump goes in cycles, DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY! Cobwebs on the ceiling, not even in the corners, The room stinks of BO. There is some nasty red stain on the dust ruffle thing, Dusty everything. There is standing water in the tub. Gross!!!
"No Ramada"
08/17/15 calebr856 Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Disappointed in the appearance, smell and overall feel of this hotel. When you hear the name Ramada you would think great value for the money this was not the case. Our room seemed dingy, had the noisiest air conditioning I have ever heard and the toilet needed help to get filled after each flush. The staff was very friendly and tried to make our stay nice but good staff can't take the place of bad atmosphere.
"Wonderful guess services staff"
08/14/15 Donald R Las Vegas, Nevada
The rooms were ok for the price but the guess services staff ( Dawn and Jennifer ) made staying there as wonderful as being at a 5 star hotel. They were very pleasant and handled an concerns I had without any problems and no attitude. Thx guys.
"Friendly staff, clean rooms"
08/01/15 Nate R
I ended up stuck in la vergne for a week. The staff made being stuck much more tolerable. Very accomodating. Definitely would stay at the Ramada again. Hopefully on vacation next time. At least 200 characters is a bit much. Trip advisor isn't very user friendly to folks without much to say
"YUCK!!!"
07/26/15 John L
I don't know how this hotel initially showed a 4 out of 5 stars, all of those reviews must have been faked. Silverfish bugs initially greeted us upon entering our room and were crawling on our beds along with several mosquitoes flying around. Overall cleanliness was also severely lacking as there were mountains of dust that hadn't seen a vacuum in at least 6 months. The price point of $120/night was more representative of a $39/night hotel. Hot Breakfast was avoided as it was unclear whether the gravy mix was full of pepper pieces or additional bugs. You have been warned; see attached pictures.
"Poor experience at Ramada La Vergne"
07/19/15 michaeldo330 Chandler, Arizona
Ramada La Vergne, TN has an a outside display sign stating that their rooms have been remodeled. Sunday afternoon, check into my non-smoking room and find cigarette burns on the bed cover, deck lamp light bulb missing, patch work on the wall from holes, toilet seat loose and room had not been remodel. Lighting was very poor in the room. Called front deck regarding the cigarette burns and missing deck lamp light bulb and requested to be address on Monday. Monday after class, return to my room and found that the issues were not address. Called Front Deck again. About 30 minutes later, the Front Deck person arrived at my door, give me a light bulb and I give her the bed cover. Two of the upstairs (stair well near the front deck) Emergency Exit Lighting was not working. There may be other fire code violations, but I will let Wyndham Hotel Group do their own inspections.
"Now I Know..."
07/16/15 stc991 Washington DC, District of Columbia
It is an older property...we needed special accommodations and called weeks in advance to request, only to arrive after 12 hours of driving and not have arrangements met. Room presented ok, but close look displayed furniture dirty, bedskirt dirty and stained. One of the rooms we reserved had ants all over...the bed, chair, etc..infested. The beds were comfortable if you could past all the other issues. The breakfast was basic and left a lot to be desired. However, if you were not finished dining by 8:55, just know the staff removed the food and turned off the lights....while you sat there! We went across the street to waffle house..better food..better service. Outside of that behavior, and the guy at the desk( never greeted you or smiled or said thank you...just grunted), everyone else we encountered was EXTREMELY pleasant and helpful. Check your rates...I had got special rates on Internet and reserved my room at that rate....and was charged something different when I arrived. There is only 1 washer and 1 dryer and they are antique! The ice machines are less than desirable and only 1 of 2 worked. Most importantly...no elevator...important to know when you travel with people with special needs. I have never been disappointed with a RAMADA in my life...until now. This is a truck stop...nothing more.
"Bugs/smells"
07/14/15 robertdC1922UX Denham Springs, Louisiana
Found ants under the pillows and on the night stands! When we walked in the room it smelled like mildew! Some things didn't work in the room!