All hotels in La Vergne, Tennessee, United States of America
109 Enterprise Blvd, La Vergne, TN, 37086, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

Clean
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
    Food is not good
"Disgusting, smelly & dirty"
I would never stay at this location, or any Ramada for that matter. I felt dirty after one nights sleep here, and the room just smelled of smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. Overall it was disgusting.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2013
The housekeeping staff sucked they did not replace the shampoo and conditioner. We had problems with the toilet in our room and we were offered drano to fix it ourselves. Luckily we had adjoining rooms for the toilet as we were traveling with kids. Would have been nice to have an elevator.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2013
Ann
"Great stay/price"
Great stay. 3 night discount made it the lowest cost in the area. Close enough to the center of Nashville without the cost.
3 night business trip Feb 21, 2013
"Hotel stay"
Great for the price and in a convenient location for us.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013

"Looks good from outside...Inside needs remodelling"
Nice people, nice property. However, needs a facelift. Things are getting old. Furniture in the room was falling apart. The place needs maintenance.
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Dear Guest, Thank you for all the kind compliments you have given us in this review, we would like to take this chance to tell you how grateful we are for having the opportunity to accommodate you. Your advice really means alot to us and rest assured we will never get bored of providing guests like yourself the best hotel experience. We are prepared to whatever it takes to improve our image, be it in our interior or exterior design so that we will be ready for your return. Have a great week ahead.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"Bugs! Bugs! Bugs!"
There were bugs in the bathroom sink when we arrived and then found a big pile of bugs on the floor the next morning. Would not recommend staying here.
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Michael, I am very concern about your feedback about the room you occupied. We will verify what took place during your visit and trust that feedback from guests are taken seriously. We will address your review accordingly.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
great and lovely
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Monday Osaigbovo
"Decent Affordable Hotel in Nashville"
This hotel was booked for me by friends that I was visiting in Nashville....It was clean and serviceable for the most part.....free wifi.....free desktop computer in the lobby....free hot breakfast before 9am
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
The Meister

"Buena ubicación falta mantenimiento"
Le falta mantenimiento a las áreas comunes.desayuno en general deficiente
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Mario, We thank you for your candid comment about your stay here at our hotel. Feedback from guests are appreciated, we use it as reference to help us monitor our guests’ level of satisfaction for the services we have rendered, we hope to see you again. Thank you for your business. Hola Mario, Le damos las gracias por tu comentario sincero acerca de su estancia en nuestro hotel. Comentarios de los huéspedes son apreciados, lo utilizamos como referencia para ayudar a monitorear el nivel de satisfacción de los servicios que hemos prestado nuestros clientes, esperamos volver a verte. Gracias por su negocio.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
mario t
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Leihenst, I am sorry to hear that you were not impressed with the accommodation provided to you during your visit. Allow us to serve you better in the future by calling our attention for your concerns or if you need assistance. Our staff will attend to you at any time to ensure you will enjoy your next stay with us.
3 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
Leihenst
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Duane, Thank you for your time in giving us your feedback score following your stay at our hotel. We value your business and we would love to hear from you on your next visit. Please call our front desk if you need assistance. Thank you for your business.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2015
Duane
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Mary, It was a pleasure knowing that you were comfortable during your visit here at our hotel. We will make sure you will enjoy a more pleasant experience on your next visit.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
mary
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Dear Guest, We are sending our biggest thanks to you for sending us a piece of your mind with this rating. We know we still have a lot of updating to do before we get your favors but we assure you we will never give up on our goal to achieve excellence in the hotel industry. We look forward to you next visit.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Thane , Thank you for the wonderful feedback score you provided for our hotel. This assures us that we have succeeded in providing comfortable accommodation to you. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you again. Thank you for your business.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
3 night trip Feb 1, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramada La Vergne

"Upset"
01/29/16 David.estes-ex W Grove City, Ohio
Room was good, comfortable and clean. Problem was that as a truck driver I am required to have 10 hour uninterrupted rest/sleep. Not to have house keeper knock on the door and then come in the room to proceed to talk to me about checking out. I checked in early am. And at 11 am I'm being rudely awaken to tell me check out. I am not one who decides when I leave
"Nice enough to come back"
01/14/16 mebejim Pecatonica, Illinois
This is a 3 star with a 5 star staff,thus my 4. Check in was smooth and the room was clean. The maintenance is where they fell down. Granted, they are fighting time, but they need to fight harder. In the bathroom calk seemed to be the solution to every ill and it was not done well. The aerator on the sink faucet was so plugged that my wife could not wash her hair. Breakfast was ok. Location is good. Value was good. We don't need 5 stars to be happy. Dawn and the staff made this worth coming back to.
"Visiting family"
01/11/16 boom2016 Chico, California
We stay at this hotel twice a year when visiting family... The rates are reasonable and the rooms are clean ... especially enjoyed talking to the friendly staff.. See you guys in the summer !!! p.s. The restaurants on the next exit excellant
"Heater kept cycling every few minutes. Discovered cold air..."
01/05/16 Ronald W Columbus, Ohio
Heater kept cycling every few minutes. Discovered cold air was coming in around window and probably confusing the thermostat since the heater is under window. Also, in the space between the bottom of the headboard and the mattress, you could see hair and dust on the cover of the box spring.
"Great amenities at affordable prices"
12/24/15 Comice P
I really most enjoyed staying at this hotel because of the economical price coupled with an exceptionally friendly staff, great housekeeping and large breakfast as well. It is rare when staying at hotel to have a family atmosphere, but that is what they have at the Ramada in La Vergne.
"Nice hotel. Wonderful staff"
12/22/15 Joy4traveling TN
Right off the highway, close to Target/Ross and restaurants. Clean rooms, comfy beds. Ammenities include w/d and micro/frig. Hot and cold breakfast items. Wonderful staff. Have a very Merry Christmas!
"I was travelling from St. Louis back yo Atlanta eith my..."
12/17/15 MichelleBudd Suwanee, Georgia
I was travelling from St. Louis back yo Atlanta eith my mother who was just discharged from the hospital following hip surgery. This location was the midpoint of the trip. I called the hotel directly to book a handicap accessible room with two beds as my mother was required to use a walker. When we arrived to check in I was told that the handicap accessible room only had ONE bed! The clerk offered a rollaway bed but that would have made it impossible for my mother to maneuver in the room. Also, the toilet leaked every time it was flushed and although the bathroom had a walk in shower the handheld sprayer was so large and heavy it was extremely difficult to use. At check in I also asked the clerk to enter my Wyndham rewards number so I would get credit for the stay and she said they were not "tied in to the system" and I would have to do it myself....not very helpful!
"Traveling"
12/03/15 Robert K Sandwich, Illinois
The hotel was worn out. The hall carpets need updating. The room was clean but dated. Need new beds. The hotel receptionist needs to wear cleaner or new uniforms.
"Family Hotel"
11/28/15 ANGELA P ANTIOCH
This is my choice hotel for my family whenever they come to visit us! They are like family to me because of our relationship for years. They do know how to treat you, they kindest people you will ever meet. We Love Them! Thank you for taking such good care of my family when they come to visit!!! Blessings to you!!!
"Ramada in LaVerge, Tn"
11/23/15 joyceh274 Coloma, Michigan
Rating was not truthful. Staff was friendly but hotel needs a lot of renovation. Bathroom floor was dirty. We had to switch rooms upon check in due to heat and cooling did not work.