All hotels in La Vergne, Tennessee, United States of America

Food is not good
great and lovely
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Monday Osaigbovo
"Decent Affordable Hotel in Nashville"
This hotel was booked for me by friends that I was visiting in Nashville....It was clean and serviceable for the most part.....free wifi.....free desktop computer in the lobby....free hot breakfast before 9am
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
The Meister

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Buena ubicación falta mantenimiento"
Le falta mantenimiento a las áreas comunes.desayuno en general deficiente
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Mario, We thank you for your candid comment about your stay here at our hotel. Feedback from guests are appreciated, we use it as reference to help us monitor our guests’ level of satisfaction for the services we have rendered, we hope to see you again. Thank you for your business. Hola Mario, Le damos las gracias por tu comentario sincero acerca de su estancia en nuestro hotel. Comentarios de los huéspedes son apreciados, lo utilizamos como referencia para ayudar a monitorear el nivel de satisfacción de los servicios que hemos prestado nuestros clientes, esperamos volver a verte. Gracias por su negocio.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
mario t
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
Alfred
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Leihenst, I am sorry to hear that you were not impressed with the accommodation provided to you during your visit. Allow us to serve you better in the future by calling our attention for your concerns or if you need assistance. Our staff will attend to you at any time to ensure you will enjoy your next stay with us.
3 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
Leihenst
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Duane, Thank you for your time in giving us your feedback score following your stay at our hotel. We value your business and we would love to hear from you on your next visit. Please call our front desk if you need assistance. Thank you for your business.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2015
Duane
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Mary, It was a pleasure knowing that you were comfortable during your visit here at our hotel. We will make sure you will enjoy a more pleasant experience on your next visit.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
mary
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Dear Guest, We are sending our biggest thanks to you for sending us a piece of your mind with this rating. We know we still have a lot of updating to do before we get your favors but we assure you we will never give up on our goal to achieve excellence in the hotel industry. We look forward to you next visit.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Response by Ramada LaVergne/Smyrna
Hello Thane , Thank you for the wonderful feedback score you provided for our hotel. This assures us that we have succeeded in providing comfortable accommodation to you. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you again. Thank you for your business.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2013
D & J

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramada La Vergne

"Not as good as expected"
04/28/16 Roxanne H Clearwater, Florida
I thought this room was going to be soo nice, it turns out that this is a hotel that truckers stay in while their trucks are being repaired. Trucking companys must get very good deals on room rates, I spent way too much to stay in this hotel, it wold have been a good deal at $35.00 a night but I figure I paid more than 3 time more than that. The breakfast wasn't bad but I have had better at Travel Lodges and Days Inns.
"Good Value"
04/28/16 larryl258 Colchester, Illinois
Check-in clerk very friendly. Room was clean, bed very comfortable, adequate selection of breakfast items, hot foods were hot. Decor of hotel a little dated.
"Easy access to Nashville convention Center"
04/27/16 BoatmanCalgary Calgary
Hotel is adjacent to major highway into Nashville. Hotel staff were exceptional. Breakfast was good for a free breakfast. Room was clean and in good repair. I felt parking lot was secure and had no fear. Restaurants and gas stations were in abundance around the hotel. Due to season I didn't use pool although they are maintaining it. I would use this Hotel again.
"**NICE HOTEL RIGHT OFF INTERSTATE*"
04/18/16 jayhawkgrant Little Rock, Arkansas
This seems to be an Old Hampton Inn. Nice and clean. Plenty of parking. Right off the exit in a safe location.
"Worst Hotel Experience in over 20 years"
04/17/16 461kentm Farmington, Minnesota
Drove from Minnesota to Greensboro, North Carolina to visit our son and his and our grandchildren. I checked into this hotel intending to stay 1 week. We found this hotel in a run-down condition. Our first room the electrical outlets in the bathroom did not work. we were moved to another room which was slightly better. but eventually we moved to another hotel. When I made the reservation on-line I expected that a Ramada Hotel would be a safe and decent choice - it was not. the place need an update badly
"Very accommodating great management and staff"
04/14/16 jitudoll London, United Kingdom
The room including bathroom was very clean and fresh. The bed was very comfortable had a good night sleep.The Television was a good size and they accomated my family's request for extra towel and pillows without any fuss. Would stay there again and highly recommend the experience.
"Amazing Stay!"
04/14/16 marissa_hirani London, United Kingdom
Went to stay at this hotel with a few friends, loved everything about it! The hotel looked beautiful and was very comfortable, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was also amazing! Overall the stay was lovely and i would definitely recommend to everyone!!
"Scarred for life"
04/11/16 mike g
We stayed at the Ramada for business it had cobwebs in bed bugs in the corner it also had a bad smell but all of that I probably could have lived with but what I couldn't live with me and my wife got up at 2:30 in the morning and drove all the way back home it was bedbug-infested they were all over our bodies and all over our beds like roaches this traumatize me out when I got home I couldn't sleep I felt like things are crawling all over me and we were afraid of bringing them things home I would not stay there under any circumstances I would rather sleep in my car or on the bench beware beware beware also they have no printer paper and they would just ration it out to you I was just totally dissatisfied
"Late Night"
04/07/16 Y537LNkarenm Naperville, Illinois
We reserved and arrived late at night. Dawn was extremely helpful. The room was clean, quiet and the bed was very comfortable.
"Clean spacious rooms with lots of amenities and great staff"
03/31/16 Joy4traveling TN
A very comfortable bed and clean, spacious room with plenty of amenities like m/f, w/d, hot/cold breakfast, outdoor pool, a small gym, right off interstate, walk to fast food, very convenient to shopping center, movie theater, hospital, and many more restaurants. Friendly, personable, and knowledgeable staff. Will be back.