All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
111 W Huron St, Chicago, IL, 60654, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great River North Location"
Great neighborhood. Very walkable to loop. Provide more infirmation on neighborhood attractions.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Brad
Great fairly priced hotel for a one night business trip.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Felix was ok. The hotel looks really beat. The room was clean. But not at all like the pictures online. Not at all!
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Joshua
"Nice hotel but room was like a box"
I reserved a queen room for business travel , when i arrived room was to say the least very small , it appeared as if you were in a box, makeshift closet about 2.5 feet wide and had a curtain, no place to put any undergarments , socks ect..... Would not recommend hotel as a 4 star only due to rooms, otherwise it was good.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
"Great value, street noise on weekends is very loud"
I go to Chicago every year for work and last year I had stayed at the JW Marriott downtown. It was too far away from anything, so this year I chose something that was in a better area hoping to cut down on the amount of cabs I needed to take. This hotel is in a great location if you're trying to see the River North/Mag Mile area. It's also fairly close to Lincoln Park which you should check out if you're able to. Hands down this hotel was a great value. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were nice. I was a bit worried when we checked-in as our room was on the 6th floor right across from the elevators. Fortunately, there is a hall once you walk into your room that helps cut down on the noise from the hallway. The amount of noise coming into our room from outside was more than anything I've ever heard and I live in downtown Denver. The honking and people yelling at each other until 4am or 5am Friday & Saturday was astounding. Don't people in Chicago ever sleep?!? I would definitely try and get a room on a higher floor to cut down on the street noise, but otherwise, I would likely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Sharp edges on bed."
Rm is small. Bed has Sharp metal edges. I scraped my knee and was bleeding everywhere. Called front desk to see if they had a first aid kit and told them i was bleeding. I waited a while before i had a friend go downstairs to get a bandaid and make a report. There were 3 staff members at the front desk just talking to each other. They gave me a bandaid.The next day i wanted to make a report because i had to put towels on the edges of the bed. I wanted to speak with the manager but he was unavailable. I was given credit to their restaurant. And they moved me to the handicap rm. The bed edges still had the sharp metal edges. But more rm between the bed and other furniture. I still had towels in the edges since i did not want to hurt my knee again. Other than that. Its close to river north.hop on hop off stop. Portillo. Mc donalds. Walgreens. Trains.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
bj player
Excellent stay
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
"Fabulous but Small Rooms"
Great hotel, but a bit pricey for such a tiny room, not much larger than a cruise ship room! Very clean, great location, friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Lucy
"small room"
The room I was assigned to was extremely small. I tend to work a bit out of the rooms I stay in and the facilities just weren't conducive for business. I was told the first night I arrived that over 100 rooms were checking out and I would be reassigned to another room, so I packed up all my things and checked my luggage into storage the next morning. When I returned that evening they assigned me to the exact same room. Just overall disappointing. I travel to Chicago frequently and will be looking elsewhere in the future.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"Nice looking hotel but is it worth it?"
Best thing about Hotel Felix? It is very close to a bunch of places in downtown Chicago. And if you can't get to it on foot, you can either hail a cab quick, take the bus or just walk a few blocks while admiring the architecture and people and get to the "Loop". CTA will take care of things after that. Another good thing? Staff seemed nice. I'm anti-social by nature so I didn't speak to most of them anyway but they always had a "good morning" and a nice smile on their face. Got a room on the second floor and this is where the good stops. There was kind of a "funky" smell near my room (as if water had mess the carpet or maybe it was that I was near the "gym"). The room is small/cozy (which is not bad actually, the bed takes a lot of room but it was so comfy) but it is TOO small (especially for the price). A few handles on the furniture were missing and outside noise... yeah. Stayed for the weekend and could even listen to the music that was playing a few buildings down. If you plan on resting, don't stay a weekend or at least not on the second floor. As far as boutique hotels go, I would still go to the Dana Hotel and Spa instead. ;) It's good looking, it's on a good spot but it still has room for improvement.
Angel
"Staff confused about what customer service is !"
I was inconvenience by their staff in my room for over 30 minutes & the issue wasn't fixed and staff could careless! I missed dinner reservations and they did nothing to provide customer satisfaction! The next day the staff was confused about what went on and were suppose to give me a better room but failed to do so ... Last stay there for my Chigago stays ...
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"Well located boutique hotel."
I always stay at Hotel Felix when in Chi Town and regularly recommend it for business associates. The hotel is well located, quiet and equipped with friendly staff. The only drawback is rooms are quite small, like NYC small. I would suggest upgrading to a larger room if space is important. Other than that I always enjoy a comfortable stay.
4 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
Penelope
"Hotel Felix - small but stylish alternative"
I was in Chicago recently and had to extend my stay - because the hotel I was staying at was booked full, I ended up having to change to the Felix. Never heard of it before but was pleasantly surprised to find this cute boutique hotel. There's definitely a chic vibe with an emphasis on eco-friendly visitors. My room was pleasant but on the smaller side, and I definitely missed not having a refrigerator or microwave. On the plus side was a nice hotel bar, fitness center and some well laid out business/conference rooms. The bathrobe was also a nice touch. However, with a lack of closet space and drawers (only two found at the bed's base), if you have to stay more than a couple days it's probably not ideal. Still it's a nice alternative to a lot of the lower-cost, cookie-cutter hotels in downtown Chicago.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2015
"Business & solo getaway"
Obviously no women were consulted in the design - bath has no counter - room was tiny, a little dirty, remote was sticky, in-dining menu was missing. Elevator security no card needed. Not good. But excellent location for my needs.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
"Felix Review"
Great time staying to celebrate my girlfriend and I 2 year anniversary. Hotel gave us great service, room was perfect, and whenever we needed anything we were helped right away. LOVE IT!
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Ramses
"A 3.5 star hotel in a great location."
I've stayed at the Congress Plaza Hotel and the Warwick Allerton recently in comparable rooms (single Queen room). All three hotels claim to be a 4 star hotel, and I'd say that the Congress Plaza is a 3 star hotel, and the Warwick Allerton a true 4 star hotel. The Hotel Felix falls somewhere in between, almost like a true average between the two aforementioned hotels in terms of quality of room, gym, etc. All in all, a pleasant experience. The location is great, and the staff is friendly. The only thing I didn't like about this hotel was how shallow the bathroom sink was. You could barely execute the hand motion to wash your hands and face without spilling water everywhere.
7 night trip Sep 1, 2015
"Better Than Most"
The hotel is above average, but the rooms are very small. One problem we had were the wooden platforms surrounding the beds. They were very large, and the isle between the beds were very small. It is easy to trip on the platform corners. Ouch! The beds were comfortable, and the pillows were great! The parking for the Felix is actually run by the city of Chicago. It is marked as the parking for the hotel Godfrey which is right next door. The self parking fee is $45 dollars per day, but you will be charged additionally if you exit, and return.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Good customer service"
I complained about the tiny, noisy room the first night of my 3 night stay.....and they switched me to a nicer room without batting an eye.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Great location!"
This hotel was perfect for the location and price. The downside is the size of the room. I had a queen bed and if I were not traveling solo, this room would have been WAY too small. Strangely, even the depth of the sink was difficult. I'm not a large woman, and I could hardly fit my hands under the water... Also the foot of the bed is probably less than 3 feet from the wall and that is the walking space you get. But, because I really only slept and showered there I was pleased with the overall experience. The location is a block from Whole Foods, my hair dresser (when I lived there) and my gym....and Starbucks is close too! All the nearby comforts a girl could ask for :)
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Theresa
"Great staff"
Room was small. Hotel staff was great!! Very helpful. Friendliness did not seem fake.
3 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2015
ELIZABETH M.
Good
3 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2015
Jeanniene
"Excellent Hotel & Exceptional Value"
Stayed at Hotel Felix while in town to get married; it was a very enjoyable experience, the staff was fantastic and we'll definitely stay again when we need a room in that part of the city. We were also pleased with the overall value of the hotel, especially considering how little we paid.
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Pamela
"Needs improvement"
Was not the best. The TV in my room did not work properly. It had to be changed out. The shower (head) was busted. And the room had no dressers or even a legitimate closet to hang clothes. Just a small cubby hole with a shelf for a safe and 3 hangers. But the service staff was very friendly and helpful. Probably the reason I did not really complain.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2015
carmen
"Good for a quick one-night staycation"
We were just coming into the city for one night and found this on a deal. The hotel is easily within walking distance on North Michigan Avenue and all River North sights. The initial room had a very loud a/c unit, but were switched promptly to a different room. King room was big enough, but don't expect lots of room overall. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was very clean; however, the shower was right up to the toilet - be prepared to step around it. Nice bath amenities by L'Occitane.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Sandra
Great location. You can walk to lots of restaurants and bars
3 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
"Horrible"
It was horrible paid over 200 for the stay including parking for a small room. I paid the same price at the Godfrey and got a room that was 2x bigger. And then they charged me 30 dollars for a cancelation fee. Worst experience with a hotel. They ripped me off.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Blaine
"Rip off"
Parking was stupid, the guy said I had to pay 32.00 every time I left the garage. And the room was the size of a shoebox. The next night got a room for cheaper and it was literally 5times bigger
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
Room was small but nice. Hotel is close to everything
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Nice remodel, But...."
The lobbey, bar and restaurant are nice. They have an updated vibe and I appreciate the coffee bar in the morning. My room was newly remodeled. The bathroom has nice fixtures. The problem with my room is that it felt dark small and depressing. One small window not centered but at the far end of the room. Dark brown carpet kind of industrial looking. The closet is 18" wide with a drape hanging on it. Just didn't feel comfortable.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
karyn
it was the worst hotel I stayed. I would never stay at this hotel and I would not recommend to anyone. the room was very small and there is no bathtub.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"It is a really good location for tourist!"
It's all good, but there is a vending machine for beverage and it's not expensive at all which is really cool. The hotel room is kind of small, like SMALL. If you are expecting a really comfort large room, then this is not for you. Nothing is really bad, but nothing is special as well. Beside we lost a shirt at the first day, maybe it's because we put in on our bed and they took it by accident. Beside that, it's a ok hotel. The location of this hotel helps it so much.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Great boutique hotel a few blocks from action"
Room was great as was the staff. Bathroom was dated and 2 spiders and webbing in ceiling light. But, stayed there before and will stay again
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
pete
Staff and curbside personnel were excellent Had to check in extra day twice due to lack of staff communications
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Trip to Museum of Science & Industry."
We came to Chicago to go to the Museum of Science & Industry. The room was small with 2 standard double beds. The room was clean. The was no coffee maker in the room, no dressers. There was coffee in the lobby. We were only there for 2 days and it was satisfactory for that. Door man was very helpful. We checked for bed bugs and didn't find any traces of them.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Philip
Is not a 4 star hotel. Too small room.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Small rooms sub par staff
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Anthony
"Boutique clean hotel"
Perfectly settled where everything is within a 5 to 10 minute walking distance of all the important attractions you need to visit whilst in Chicago. Highly recommend this hotel. It's clean and beautiful!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Jess
"A good stay in a good location, but needs work"
This was a last min booking so we were glad to get a great location which is walkable to everything from the Navy Pier to Old Town. The hotel was good for what it was, but its not the kind of place one wants to hang out as they need some improvement with minor things to make it a bit more comfortable. Overall, it was pretty quiet, we had a good nights rest and the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Some of the rooms are a bit dark and small, so spending time in them isn't that great besides sleep. The sinks in the bathroom are not usable at all with no space between faucet and sink to wash hands comfortably and the whole floor smelled like sweat in the hallway (not the room). Also, using a card to get to a floor was frustrating as it didn't work most of the time and we had to get staff involved. Would I recommend someone to stay here for a quick trip and the location? Yes. Would I stay here again? Probably not. I would want to explore something else. If you do stay there, grab a bite and coffee at the downstairs restaurant. The food is great, the staff is nice and the coffee is much much better than the free coffee in the lobby.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Lana
"Fine."
The room was clean, and well decorated, but very small. The air conditioning was very loud and kept me up much of the night.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
louise
"Excellent hotel and location for the price"
I've stayed here a few times. Each time was an excellent experience. Great location for the price.
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"I enjoyed my stay there"
I enjoyed my stay there the room was clean nice.easy to get around Chicago from the hotel Felix
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Very nice hotel. Clean, friendly staff and good location. Excellent value for the money.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"HOSTEL, not HOTEL"
For over $200 a night with taxes and fees, for 2 people and 4 nights, we were given the tiniest hotel room we'd ever seen in Chicago, with only a very small double bed in it, barely any area to walk around the bed, and a window that looked out into a brick wall. Also, there was no coffee maker or tea in this room, which was smaller even than some private hostel rooms we'd stayed in around the world, but for double the price. With a non-refundable purchase from Expedia, we couldn't even ask for an upgrade, and the hotel did/would not provide a cot, to make up for the fact that the bed would not easily accommodate 2 adults. Not that there would have been room for a cot, anyhow, and I am not exaggerating - read the other reviews here. Seriously tiny. Also about this hotel, the lobby is dark and miniscule, with the smallest sitting area and bar. It is also across the street from a construction site. To make matters worse, the desk staff would not help my mother-in-law with her shuttle to the airport, saying all they could do was call her a cab. Where was the concierge, and how in the world does this place get away with calling themselves a 4-star hotel??? Nice toiletries and a bathrobe do not make up for the injustices. I want my money back.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Elisabeth
Really enjoyed the hotel. Awesome location. Room was a little small but cozy.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Location ,Location ,Location"
I read was nonfattening comments about the Hotel Felix and I am very happy that I don't believe everything that I read we found the Felix in a great location and the King size bed was the best a very good night sleep.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Allen
"Great for business travel!"
The rooms are a little small but the service and location are great.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Tracy
"Centrally located, quiet"
Nice business center. Bathroom sink has a pretty design but the foset is 2' away from the sink. Impossible to wash hand and have to use shower instead
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Blocks away from Michigan Ave...loved it!!!"
I enjoyed my stay. The staff was accommodating. The room was cozy. The location was just a few blocks from Michigan Ave. which was perfect. I would definitely recommend this hotel!!!
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Nice hotel with many amenities nearby. Staff was very accommodating. Room was a bit small for two people. It would be difficult to have stayed longer than two days. On the whole I would recommend it.
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Dona
"Not bad for it's great locatiom"
The room was super small and looked out into a noisy alley but it was nice and served it's purpose. The location was nice but it was costly.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015