All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here307 Eastwood Road, Wilmington, NC, 28403, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Will stay again"
Very nice pool. Very clean hotel and room. Quiet room. Very open room and the living area was sectioned so one could sleep while another person watched TV. Very friendly staff. On dive early AM trips, so we were not able to have the complementary breakfast on any day of our trip. Comfortable bed.
3 night romance trip Sep 11, 2014
Alexandra
"Great weekend get away spot"
Had a great time.. Bed was very comfortable and plus it's only 5 miles from the beach.. Would def stay again
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Morris
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
Clean hotel and the staff was very nice & accommodating. The location is very convenient between downtown and Wrightsville Beach. The bed in our room was adequate, but the mattress and pillows left a bit to be desired. The biggest issue was the room's cooling system. There are no controls on the window unit, the controls for the unit are on the wall thermostat. The biggest issue was that there was no high & low control on the fan, the fan was set on high. We constantly had to adjust the temperature on the thermostat to turn the air on and off, so the room would get uncomfortably cool and then it would soon become uncomfortably warm & stuffy.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Fairfield Wilmington"
Beautiful hotel in a nice part of town. Only spent one night here, but it was great!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
J
we enjoyed our stay, and will stay again. We will recommend your hotel to others.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great Place!"
Loved our stay there, and will stay again! Friendly staff, great breakfast, close enough to the beach!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Trish
"The breakfast next door is better. I love bacon :)"
Everyone was great. When I arrived Nayda was very nice and friendly to me. She called to make sure I was happy with my room. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"The breakfast next door is better. I love bacon :)"
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Not too Shabby"
Loved the way our room was set-up. Staff was friendly and loved the stay. Breakfast was a little limited though. Had to complain of no parking since somebody parked a U-Haul in a space and the clerk didn't seem to be very concerned that we had to park on the side walk and in the flower beds. Lots to do around the hotel, just wished you didn't have to drive 10 minutes to get to the beach.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Jessie
Nice, clean hotel with friendly staff and a great breakfast. We would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Jill
"Friendly Staff"
We enjoyed our stay at your hotel. The staff were professional, polite and helpful. We requested a quiet room when making our reservations and got just that. Nice, quiet, clean and comfortable room. We also enjoyed our breakfast the next morning. We will see you in the future!! Thank you!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Leslie P
"Highly Recommended!"
Very friendly staff, clean, comfortable, convenient. Water pressure in shower needs some work other than that, no complaints!
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Kirksey
"I was a little disappointed."
A group of high school athletes stayed overnight and kept everyone on the floor awake all night. They should have been placed in one area, instead they were scattered and ran between rooms, slamming doors, it could have been managed better. There was no refrigerator in the room and we were staying a number of nights. Very inconvenient. The beds were lumpy and not supportive at all. For a Mariott property, I was surprised at the quality of the beds, linens, and towels. I guess I expected more.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Close to the beach"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My only complaint is that when I am paying over $100 a night I would expect there to be a fridge/microwave in the room. Other than that the room was nice, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Matthew
"one of the best"
I was completely taken back by how nice this hotel was. We were in Wilmington for a summit and the hotel was right around the corner. Centrally located to everything. The staff was very nice, the hotel newer looking and very clean. I am very picking about the beds and it was as comfortable as mine at home. This will be the place to stay whenever we are in Wilmington.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
tara
"near all sights"
excellent hotel
5 night trip Aug 10, 2014
karen
We enjoyed everything at the hotel except the beds. The mattresses were worn out and both my husband and I did not sleep well the 2 nights there. We told the housekeeper and front desk about the mattress. The breakfast was great the 2 morning there. The hotel was very clean.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Nice hotel with good location."
Great hotel with good location for beach, eating locations and other interesting sites.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Hotel was very clean, great breakfast and staff always said hello. only a couple things we ran I out of toilet tissue the 2nd day, not sure if they were still cleaning rooms but I had to keep checking for the maid to come back to the cart and ask for some, and are room wasn't vacuumed. The next day everything was cleaned. Elevator door closed to soon not enough time for people to get off or on. Location wasn't great, we like to take a walk in the afternoon but there were no sidewalks. Located on a 4 lane highway. My fault for not checking location before I booked it.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Great stay! Wonderful breakfast! Spacious rooms! The curtains had brown splattered stains :(
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Great place, no worries mate
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Aussie racer 77
Simple as that, this is a great hotel. Very friendly staff. Comfortable beds and comfortable rooms. Continental breakfast was great.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Good breakfast, clean room, and affordable price. Was easy to find. Used the microwave downstairs and had a lovely late night snack with their provided tea.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Cupcake
"Bad Mattress"
Everything about the hotel was exactly like every Fairfield Inn that we stay at except for the mattress. Fairfield is a great hotel with courteous service and great amenities. The only problem with this hotel was the mattress. It was soft, broken down and just plane bad. Didn't realize it because we were busy with our vacation, but by the end of our third day I was praying to go home and sleep in my own bed. Hate to write a back review but the hotel needs new mattresses.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Room was clean and comfortable, we had a suite with a sitting area which was nice. Breakfast was excellent, lots of variety.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"great"
Very nice hotel, one of the cleanest I've ever stayed even cleaner than most 4 star. Had death in the family so I had to check out early but hotels.com gave me a refund. Very pleasant stay.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
jrich
"Wilmington Hotel"
Check-in was quick and easy. The hotel is fairly new and in great condition. On the way to Wrightsville Beach near many restaurants. GOOD location.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Tony
"Great place to stay!"
Room was great as was the staff...very professional, friendly, and helpful. I'd definitely stay there again!
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
"Wilmington Stay-July 2014"
Very clean hotel/room, and courteous staff.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Mark Howe
"Was nice and clean close to the beach"
We enjoyed our stay only complain we had was the breakfast didn't have enough food choices like eggs ,bacon oatmeal or fresh fruits
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Ray
"ewww"
In the bathroom, behind the trash, something was splattered along the wall. Upon arriving in the room, realized it was not the one I reserved. Front desk then informed me that the room I reserved was not available via the site I reserved it thru. This detail should have been noted at time of reservation. When requested two extra blankets, one wad brought to the room and I was told, "we only have one more and it is in the washer..."
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Val
"Vacation stopover"
Comfortable room and bed. The breakfast in the morning was very good, and the staff was outstanding. There are no refrigerators in the room, so be warned if you bring items that need to be kept cold. We enjoyed our one night stay and will stay here again next time we are in Wilmington
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Jack3738
"very pleased!"
I Didn't know where to book a hotel since i waa kind of rushing things and did it last minute but this hotel was outstanding! Clean room, nice area, close to wrightville beach and restaurants like buffaloe wild wings,sea food shops, gas stations.. Service was awesome! Can't complain. Definitely recommend.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
I enjoyed my stay but i did not like it when i got home and checked my credit card bill and saw they charged me 20 dollars more per day then what my bill was for.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
bob
Marriott has always been the top rate, affordable "go to" hotel. Excellent management. Always clean. Great hot breakfast included. Price very affordable - especially since we need to rent two rooms with our family size. I will go back for sure. Very, very pleased.
Ann
"Exelent"
All servise was exelent and the room was super clean. I realy enjoy it.
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
Calix
Nice hotel. Comfortable stay that accommodated our needs.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Josh
"right for my needs"
very nice location, good condition overall... thermostat was a bit touchy and difficult to find a median temp... bed was very nice, but my particular bed seemed to be low at the head of the bed, thusly extra pillows were utilized... otherwise I was pretty happy with the stay.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
drew bo
"Nice quiet stay."
The hotel was clean and we enjoyed our stay. The breakfast could be better but was adequate.
2 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
Stains on the bed skirt. Towels were worn an dingy looking.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Overall good experience. Both queen bed were sunken down in the middle. Needed new mattress.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
I only stayed a night but the room was perfect and very clean. Nice breakfast which was included and such a good location being close to everything.
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2014
"Decent location, short drive to Wrightsville beach"
The staff were all friendly from the front desk to the breakfast servers and custodial. I always appreciate that and they are to be commended.
2 night family trip May 25, 2014
Dave L.
"Convenient & Friendly"
Staff was very friendly, location was convenient, the breakfast buffet, gym, and pool were good amenities, and our room was pretty clean. Would stay there again on future visits.
2 night family trip May 10, 2014
VR
Pleasent stay. Will recomend.
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Adam Swiecicki
Fantastic stay for one night. Great recommendations on local food. Clean and staff friendly and efficient.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
m
"Great place"
We stayed there bc we were waiting to check into our house at the beach. Nice little hotel. The service was excellent. We were able to utilize the little gym for a quick morning work out. The continental breakfast was a nice touch also. No complaints here!
1 night trip May 7, 2014
Kiki
"You get what you pay for."
The king bed was O.K. The suite was small and the sofa bed was uncomfortable. But what do you expect from a sofa bed? When the sofa bed was open it was difficult to get by it in the sitting area.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
"good hotel"
In general, I am satisfied. The only downfall is the breakfast area is quite small and can be difficult to find seated areas. So we ended up waiting for seats.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Vivian
nice hotel. nice staff nice hotel. nice staff nice location nice staff nice location
Other trip May 5, 2014