All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
307 Eastwood Road, Wilmington, NC, 28403, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Nice stay."
Nice stay. The room was clean but a little on the used side. Chips on the furniture, pen marks on the desk, etc. BUT everything was clean and tidy. Quiet even with a full hotel. I'd stay again.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
Sean
"A pleasant surprise"
A very pleasant surprise for the price!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Mattress was well used."
It was wonderful. The staff resolved the mattress issue quickly and the manager asked about it when we left so that it would not happen again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Staff was extremely friendly. Very clean and comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great hotel , super value !"
Stayed here for a meeting in Wilmington . Super clean hotel right near a bunch of restaurants . The best hotel bed I've ever slept in . Nice workout area and indoor pool . Great place to stay for business or pleasure .
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Jeremy
"Birthday Celebration"
Reasonably priced and great location to everyone I was meeting with. I went for an overnight stay for a birthday dinner. Very convenient to anything we could possible want to do.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Debbie
The room was comfortable and nice. The doors to the rooms were extremely loud so we heard doors open and close constantly. The staff was nice and helpful.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"UNCW campus tour"
We used your property to be close to UNCW as the tour was early the following morning. We drove from Fredericksburg, VA area. VERY clean, hospitable staff, very nice amenities, and breakfast! All we could need for the 1 night stay. I would have liked a wee bit bigger breakfast option (as in bacon), but really VERY nice setup. THANK YOU!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"business trip"
Nice hotel, clean with a good breakfast. Employees at the front desk were extremely kind.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
emanuele
"Wonderful"
Great hospitality and service, will stay again everything I needed was there
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Businessman
"Great bargain for a very comfortable room"
Only downside is breakfast buffet More variety of fruit needed And no more styrofoam!! You cannot microwave the oatmeal in this Plus it is a horrible thing to keep using styrofoam for your cups, plates & bowls No recycling of yogurt cups or paper
2 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Great location for getting around Wilmington
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
All staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Other than the non requested 6 am wake up call by the front desk our stay was great
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Upto date room"
Great clean upto date room. great workout room, very helpful staff heading back that way in a few weeks and will stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
"Hotel centrally located"
I was very impressed with this hotel. Overall, the room was very spacious and comfortable. There were no distracting noises from the outside or in the hallway. I particularly appreciated that the bed was very comfortable, and the lighting was such that you could see and read with ease. I highly recommend this facility.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Lorraine
"Great place to stay!"
Stayed in 2 queen room and then moved to suite for last 2 nights. Great staff (shout out to Ms. Kim!) and breakfast choices. Boys loved the bacon and hanging out in the breakfast/lounge area with comfy chairs and TV. Close to shopping, lots of restaurants, and near Market St to head to historical district. We'll be back!
5 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Joanne
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
I really enjoyed my stay the hotel was nice and the bed sleep excellent.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Tasha
"Best staff"
Excellent staff especially for breakfast kitchen
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
bernard
We had a great night sleep. Plenty of room for the family. Room was very clean.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Honeymoon Getaway"
Great hotel and fantastic staff. The front desk staff was very cordial. The breakfast bar staff was always willing to get you anything you needed. The housekeeping staff was very nice as well. Great hotel and staff!
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Lee
"new hip traveler."
Great
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Comfortable Hotel Located Near Everything"
Very comfortable hotel centrally located near everything: pharmacies, restaurants, the beach, the airport, and a short drive to the historic downtown district.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Hockey in the Hallway!"
I stayed 4 nights. It was fine until the third night. A hockey team with 8-10 year old boys checked in with their parents and were allowed by the parents to run wild in the hallway. They set up the hockey equipment and played. I called the front desk 3 times in 3 hours and it still did not cease. The parents were even out there with the boys and thought it was funny! It should never have been tolerated by management!
4 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Janet
"Graduation visit"
. We came to Wilmington to attend our daughter's graduation. We were very pleased with the Fairfield Inn and would use it again. The room was clean, and the breakfast the next morning was great.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"great stay"
clean, comfortable and the free breakfast was really good.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
david
The staff was friendly and accommodating, and the rooms and property were exactly what we were expecting. Would definitely recommend and look forward to staying there again!
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great stay! Staff was wonderful!"
I stayed there for 3 nights. I really enjoyed the stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Decent Breakfast and the rooms were very nice! Only drawback there are not microwaves or fridge in room. Had to go to lobby for access to micorowaves other than that. Awesome hotel!
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Excellent. We reserved a suite. From Check in to check out this was wonderful
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"The hotel served its purpose"
Pretty quick stay, clean and comfortable after a long drive, much appreciated.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Busy location"
We always like a fairfield inn. Rooms are clean. Pool was clean. No complaints. Wish they had a hot tub. The location was very busy and congested with traffic.
5 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Recommended"
Minor cosmetics issues around the tub. Overral very good in presentation, cleanliness, and service. Good breakfast.
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Jaime
"We were so disappointed that a refrigerator or mic"
We were rather miffed that refrigerator and microwave. It really messed up our plans and food we had bought for a party had to be thrown out. Called the desk and was told that only the Suites provided them. Ridiculous! Could not even bring back food from dinner.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Great stay, we would stay again. Location was great for our stay in town for a wedding.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"decent stay"
it was good
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
Vlad
"A comfortable stay"
A very comfortable property in a central location to many of the businesses in Wilmington. I do recommend that the hotel provide more state of the art docking stations for current-and future-versions of ipod devices for in room music.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Will stay again"
Very nice pool. Very clean hotel and room. Quiet room. Very open room and the living area was sectioned so one could sleep while another person watched TV. Very friendly staff. On dive early AM trips, so we were not able to have the complementary breakfast on any day of our trip. Comfortable bed.
3 night romance trip Sep 11, 2014
Alexandra
"Great weekend get away spot"
Had a great time.. Bed was very comfortable and plus it's only 5 miles from the beach.. Would def stay again
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Morris
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
Clean hotel and the staff was very nice & accommodating. The location is very convenient between downtown and Wrightsville Beach. The bed in our room was adequate, but the mattress and pillows left a bit to be desired. The biggest issue was the room's cooling system. There are no controls on the window unit, the controls for the unit are on the wall thermostat. The biggest issue was that there was no high & low control on the fan, the fan was set on high. We constantly had to adjust the temperature on the thermostat to turn the air on and off, so the room would get uncomfortably cool and then it would soon become uncomfortably warm & stuffy.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Fairfield Wilmington"
Beautiful hotel in a nice part of town. Only spent one night here, but it was great!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
J
we enjoyed our stay, and will stay again. We will recommend your hotel to others.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great Place!"
Loved our stay there, and will stay again! Friendly staff, great breakfast, close enough to the beach!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Trish
"The breakfast next door is better. I love bacon :)"
Everyone was great. When I arrived Nayda was very nice and friendly to me. She called to make sure I was happy with my room. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"The breakfast next door is better. I love bacon :)"
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Not too Shabby"
Loved the way our room was set-up. Staff was friendly and loved the stay. Breakfast was a little limited though. Had to complain of no parking since somebody parked a U-Haul in a space and the clerk didn't seem to be very concerned that we had to park on the side walk and in the flower beds. Lots to do around the hotel, just wished you didn't have to drive 10 minutes to get to the beach.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Jessie
Nice, clean hotel with friendly staff and a great breakfast. We would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Jill
"Friendly Staff"
We enjoyed our stay at your hotel. The staff were professional, polite and helpful. We requested a quiet room when making our reservations and got just that. Nice, quiet, clean and comfortable room. We also enjoyed our breakfast the next morning. We will see you in the future!! Thank you!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Leslie P
"Highly Recommended!"
Very friendly staff, clean, comfortable, convenient. Water pressure in shower needs some work other than that, no complaints!
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Kirksey
"I was a little disappointed."
A group of high school athletes stayed overnight and kept everyone on the floor awake all night. They should have been placed in one area, instead they were scattered and ran between rooms, slamming doors, it could have been managed better. There was no refrigerator in the room and we were staying a number of nights. Very inconvenient. The beds were lumpy and not supportive at all. For a Mariott property, I was surprised at the quality of the beds, linens, and towels. I guess I expected more.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Close to the beach"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My only complaint is that when I am paying over $100 a night I would expect there to be a fridge/microwave in the room. Other than that the room was nice, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2014