All hotels in Yorkville, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1510 A North Bridge St, Yorkville, IL, 60560, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Ok, but could be better"
Clean accommodations, but both night and morning clerk were rude. One tossed back my DL and credit card and one didn't say a word to me in the morning, even though I need something. If you have a choice, maybe go somewhere else.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Stay away"
starts out bad when you're insulted by the receptionist.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Anthony
"Cost meets expectation"
Room was very clean. The room itself was updated. The mattress was very uncomfortable. The hotel needs many minor repairs but everything functioned in room. Most of all, I did not enjoy is the overnight staff maintaining their personal conversations while checking in. It made check in a lot longer when my room was prepaid and I am not interested in hearing their affairs.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Affordable clean stay"
When traveling to Yorkville Plano area we stay at the Super 8 because of the clean rooms, affordable prices and friendly staff.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Judith
"Uncomfortable room stingy staff"
Bed was lumpy, room smelled like cigarette smoke upon arrival. Gave them a $20 deposit, which we lost because room smelled of cigarettes even though we dont smoke. Felt as though we were victims of highway robbery our entire stay. Make sure you check your room before you sign agreement with them.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
We try diligently to keep our property smoke free, we are sorry you were not happy
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
ricky
"great hotel"
My mom and I always like to stay here when we are in town. All the clerks are very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Marcia
"Great for my needs"
Parking lot needs more lighting at night. Motel was great.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Hotel was just fine for our purpose (attending a wedding, not in room much). Bathroom floor was dirty, but room overall was clean. Had a microwave & small refrigerator in room!!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Gigi
"Great Place, Great Price."
Everything was excellent. The service was wonderful even at twice the price.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you again!
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
"Things have changed"
My room was prepaid, but when I arrived they needed a deposit to assure I would not wreck the room. This was not confidence inspiring. They waid they would need to inspect the room when I checked out to make sure it was not damaged. This is not the way I am used to being treated.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
We are working hard to please our guests, but we do have issues with some guests who smoke inside. To this end we ask for a deposit from guests that we have no credit card info on. Insult is not our intent, only to ensure each and every guest as comfortable a stay as we can provide.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
tre
never better
Thank you! :)
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Fine place to stay for the price"
My room in the Yorkville Super 8 was a bit of mixed back. The bed was in nice shape and comfortable, the bathroom was quite large/roomy and the furniture was in good condition. There was however quite a bit of pealing paint on the walls and around the windows. The free breakfast was quite modest as well. However, for the money I can recommend it if you need place to stay in this price range.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
We are in the midst of renovating, we are improving as we go! Thank you for your comments.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Don
"My stay at Super 8 Yorkville, IL"
The room was clean enough but the hotel is obviously very old. The bathroom light made a very loud noise while on and the air conditioner was leaking water all over the carpet under it. The small refrigerator made a ticking noise that caused me to finally unplug it so I could maybe sleep. Except there were some noisy guests who kept the noise up until well after midnight. Not a pleasant experience. The receptionist even asked if we got any sleep at all !
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
We do clean our AC units often, but the humidity must have snuck up on us, thank you for telling us about the AC, we cleaned it and the carpet. One can never predict when another guest will be excessively loud, never hesitate to call our desk and let us know when this happens. We will do everything possible to accommodate our guests.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Ruth
"weekend stay"
The hotel was very average-the rooms were better than the hallways. Took care of our needs.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you for your comments!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
"Needs an upgrade badly!"
Rug was in need of stretching. Trip hazard. No lamp on desk. Rug was dirty. My biggest concern when I came back to hotel for the night, the outdoor to let me in had tape over it, so the door was open. That was very concerning to me. I called the desk and the man said they do that all the time so to make it convenient for guests to get in. I told him that I felt very uncomfortable with that. He then said they had cameras all over the hotel. I still didn't feel safe with that either. That back door should never be taped. That is very dangerous! I will never go back to this hotel again and will not recommend it.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
We are in the midst of remodeling, carpet is being replaced, etc. The majority of our guests prefer the door to be available for coming in and out. We monitor all activity coming and going from all entrances, we are concerned about our guests.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Mary Ellen
"Not at all the Value for your money !"
They advertised a full breakfast, they served danishes which were not fresh, no eggs,sausages or bacon. No meat. Pancakes, and Waffles you could make yourself. This is a good idea for Vegetarians which none in my party are. The hotel smelled of cigarette's but many signs posted that the hotel was smoke free. This was brought to the attention of the front desk clerk (Betty) who stated she couldn't do anything about this due to not being able to pinpoint exactly what room. Specific room given, still no use! I forgot, she told me when I checked in, that I didn't use a credit card to book my room, so I needed to give her an additional deposit. I explained that I booked my room online with my own credit card, she then tells me that the travel agent info was on file not mine. What ever just provide my key, I had enough already. I get to my room to take my shower, to find out, the water is lupe warm. I cal Betty, she said the man fixed this problem last week. Obviously not if the problem still exist. Now she calls the owner, he did come within minutes. Very grateful for that! He tells me about a city ordinance with regards to water temps I get that, Wow, now I got hot water. After all this in the middle of the night about 3 am, lots of noise from the next room, I call front desk, This lady takes no stuff, she gets right on top of it. Noise is gone! Overall the stay was not a A rating I would give it a C. I rather doubt that I would return.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
We advertise only that we offer the super Start Breakfast, we do offer waffles, hot and cold cereals, Cinnamon Rolls, yogurt, toast, fruit etc. and a variety of beverages. We do ask those we suspect of smoking inside to stop, but all guests are important to us, we do not make accusations without being sure of the facts. As for the noise disturbance during the night, we apologize, our night clerk did her best to control things. Please come back and try us again.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Best bang for your money"
Great room, great price, everything you need is close by.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
Mike & Millie
"We would stay there again."
For a Super 8, the quality and cleanliness of the hotel and our room was very nice. They have clearly invested in the appearance of the lobby and hallways. We would stay there again.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you for noticing our efforts!
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Bea
Staff was very friendly & helpful. Room was clean & comfortable. Would stay here again if in the area.
Thank you! :)
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
We had a wonderful , comfortable King bed room. We were in town for a family event. This hotel was a delightful respite after a busy day visiting with many relatives. It was quiet and easy to find in spite of the road construction.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you for taking time to let us know how your stay was, we look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
We had booked it through Expedia, so when we found we didn't need the extra night, we couldn't cancel it and had to pay for the extra night.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
The Super 8 itself allows for early check outs with no penalty, you encountered a third party condition, Thank you for staying with us
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
EleneWaters
"cheap"
The hotel is certainly nothing special but it served its purpose for us of just a place to sleep for a couple nights. The lobby and breakfast area are very small. The room wasin fair condition. Door knobs were broken, only two pillows per bed and when we asked for more they refused. Apparently they only have 3 extras for the entire hotel. Breakfast assortment was ok but as long as there's a waffle maker im happy.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Upkeep and repairs are an ongoing effort for any business, thank you for your comments we appreciate knowing what you found during your visit.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Pleasant nights sleep"
Very comfortable room. King bed smelled good and room was clean. Older but adequate TV. Shower worked well. Nice to have fridge with freezer. Pleasant well maintained lobby. Helpful night clerk.
Thank you!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Rollie
"good value"
you get what you pay for , it's clean , smoke free
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
max
"Horrible Experience!"
Terrible experience!!! When we returned to our room around 8 p.m. there were five young men sitting on the floor in the hallway by our room. They had beer cans and whisky bottles laying all around them and they were very drunk and noisy. I went down to the desk to report it and there was just one older lady at the desk who told me the Manager would not be there until morning. I went back to the room and was prepared to call the Police because we did not know if they even had a room there because the lock on the back, side door entrance was broken. There was duct tape over the lock so that anyone could go in and out without a key card. When I mentioned this to the desk clerk, she was aware of it. The party in the hallway finally broke up but they moved it outside to the parking lot and were very noisy and using a lot of profanity. Also, the room was not very clean and was very outdated. Will never stay there again!!! Horrible!!
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Occasionally every property gets a very rowdy and rude group. The Yorkville Super 8 has a 10 pm quiet time and enforces it to the best of our ability. We are in the midst of renovating our rooms, and we have video surveillance of the hotel, this is a safe and quiet place to bring your family.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"Good Motel"
I believe the room could have been bigger. However, if it were just my husband and myself it would have been great. We had my mother in a wheel chair and the bathroom was too small for accommodating her. The staff was great, beds were great, didn't hear anything from the other rooms. All in all, a good place to stay.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you, we do have rooms with wheel chair accessible bathrooms, but none that accommodate 3 adults.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"Solid"
Booked it same day I stayed in it. Exactly what I expected. Room was clean and comfortable. Only thing that I didn't like was the breakfast, but overall I'd stay again
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Please give us another try at pleasing you for breakfast!
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Will
"Holiday weekend"
We really enjoyed our stay at your location and very happy with the idea of a fine for smoking in the room . We were down to see family and had to find a hotel. Because we will be coming down more offen we WILL be staying at your location all the time. Thank you Julie Marshall
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you, It is our goal that every guest be comfortable during their stay with us!
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Julie Marshall
Super 8 is a clean, safe convenient and affordable place to stay.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you, please visit us again!
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
J. Meier
"A better breakfast than most"
The free breakfast was better than I expected (cereal, juices, waffles, apples, yogurt, coffee). The toilet was really low so you need to be good at doing squats.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you, we appreciate your comments!
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Great location to where we needed to go."
The first night there someone's tires got slashed, the cops were called. The walls were pretty thin, heard lots of noise. Loud machines in the hotel were running through early hours in the night. People were not overly friendly, and the hotel seemed like it needed a lot of work done.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you so much for your input, we appreciate your views! What you report seeing was an isolated event concerning 2 family members, please don't hold that against us. We assure you this is a safe location.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Minimally priced older hotel."
Staff were nice and super helpful. Probably shouldn't bill continental breakfast or just offer rolls, donuts and coffee if one person on hotel staff is in charge of coordinating it. Most continental breakfasts offer a lot more these days. Our only other complaint would probably be upgrades to the bathroom. The bathroom floor was super, super sticky and old and not clean. The commode sat really close to the ground similar to the bathrooms I've seen in a pre-school of little kids. However, these accomodations were suitable to our budget.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you for your comments and thoughts. We try to offer a nice breakfast-fresh made waffles, cinnamon rolls, yogurt, fresh fruit,a variety of hot and cold cereals, toast etc.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
J
"inexpensive hotel"
The hotel was clean, breakfast did not have a lot of choices to choose from, the bathroom in our room was cold.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
We have made a change since your visit, we now have fresh waffles, thanks for the suggestion.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
tyngteacher
"Cheap hotel basic needs."
Tv broke in first room. Timer cut it off every 30min. Never fixed from my last stay. Changed room .walls very thin . Can get noisy.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you for taking the time to let us know what we can do to improve your stay.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
al
Excellent staff!
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you, we try to make our guests happy
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
"great stay"
excellant staff
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Very affordable and nice location."
Everything was great! I will stay there again. Only thing is I wish they had better TVs in the room. They were the tube TVs. Other then that it was awesome!
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you for your suggestion, we will look into the possiblity of doing that
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Kathryn
Not bad great for what I was looking for. Needs minor repairs in bath room. For dry wall damage Carpet could be cleaned I would stay there again when in area.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you for your comments and suggestions. We are updating our rooms and hope you come back and see the improvements.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
Steam Fitter
"a clean room to sleep in"
the room has a bed and it is clean. nothing special.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you for staying with us, you are what makes us special
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"2 night stay"
The entire hotel smelled of cigarette smoke. Our non-smoking room on the second floor had obviously either previously been a smoking one or their were smoking rooms below and the smell was rising. Carpets were somewhat sticky.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
We have no smoking rooms on the first floor, and are renovating the property, we plan to become a nonsmoking property. I wish I knew why you smelled smoke and where it was coming from as we are vigilant in not allowing smoking in any common area or in the non smoking rooms of the property, & I apologize.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Needs to upgrade on the Television.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you for your suggestion, we do have plans to upgrade our TV's in the future
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
clerk bob was very helpful. no elevator - unforgivable. breakfast was totally worthless.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
On behalf of Bob and the rest of the staff I want to thank you for staying with us, while we do not have an elevator, please always request 1st floor when stairs are a problem for you. Our breakfast includes hot and cold cereal, waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, toast & of course the Simply Super Cinnamon Rolls, along with tea, coffee , 2 kinds of juice etc. I am surprised you were unable to find something to suit your taste buds, but hope you will return for another stay.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Good for a night's sleep"
After a 14 hour drive, I would have been happy to arrive anywhere, but Super 8 deserves some praise nonetheless. Betty at the front desk gave us a warm welcome. The room was cold, but comfortable enough for a night's sleep. And it was a quick, scenic 15 minute drive to the Farnsworth House. Convenient and good for the price.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Betty and all the rest of the Yorkville Super 8 staff thank you! It was a pleasure having you! We hope you will come back and stay with us again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Abby
Room was clean but it smelled like a damp musty room. The AC unit needed some attention, like some filter cleaning. It was good enough for what I needed at the time.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
We thank you for pointing out an area that needs our attention. We do clean them as part of our routine but will look into adjusting the schedule a bit . We want to make our guest's comfortable during every stay.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2013
A.T.
"Overall stay not pleasant at all :("
I booked two none smoking rooms, only to walk into two old cigarette smelling rooms. My rooms were on the 1st level i didn't expect to wake up with a bug on the bed ( not a bed ) I guess that's the only plus for my room. Continental breakfast a joke as well. One night stay was way too much for me so since my daughter found this place I let them keep both rooms. I went right next door to the Hampton Inn :) It Was The Best stay ever.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Happily your daughter and the rest of your party were comfortable during their stay with us. Most people would report such an issue to the property, I wish you had. We have a very nice breakfast with a large number of items to choose from, including yogurt, waffles, cereal, fresh fruit and cinnamon rolls etc. We keep prices at a minimum and offer our guests a nice breakfast.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Roz
"Super 8 at Yorkville, IL"
After visiting relatives in the afternoon, we checked in during the evening, watched the Cardinals beat the Cubs on TV, the TV set had only a fair picture. I waned some de-caf, but no packets available for brewing. We don't drink sodas. Also watdhed some news and the weather forecast. Had a great night's sleep, and a nice free breakfast in the morning. Our daughters came to visit with us a while in the lobby before our departure. The weather was great, especially for July.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Gerald
"Close to my parents"
I came with my family for a wedding over the weekend and everything was a ok ,I will stay again.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thanks we hope to see you soon!
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Hector
"Convenient location, helpful staff"
Have stayed here several times and have always found that the staff is very helpful. Hotel is fine for a budget room. Beds were very comfortable, room quiet and furnished as described. Will continue to stay here when in the Aurora area.
Response by Super 8 Yorkville
Thank you we value your thoughts and look forward to your next visit
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Sue
"For sleeping only."
Smaller hotel, dated but easy to find. No pool, hot tub, gameroom or other child amenities. Great for our family as we were only there to sleep as we were out and about. Economical stay, local eateries and easy access.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"great hotel"
Had read neg. remarks about hotel and had my doubts about booking, but glad we did, affordable and clean .
Other trip Jun 10, 2013